EMOTIONLESS ❀ | PARK JISUNG

By ly_sona

"Why should I care whether you die or not?" ❀ Jisung FF ❀ Mafia/Soulmate AU ❀ More

❀emotionless❀
❀introducing❀
❀nct❀
❀1❀
❀2❀
❀3❀
❀4❀
❀5❀
❀6❀
❀7❀
❀8❀
❀9❀
❀10❀
❀12❀
❀13❀
❀14❀
❀15❀
❀16❀
❀17❀
❀18❀
❀19❀
❀20❀
❀21❀
❀22❀
❀23❀
❀24❀
❀25❀
❀26❀
❀27❀
❀28❀
❀29❀
❀30❀
❀31❀
❀32❀
❀33❀
❀34❀
❀35❀
❀36❀
❀37❀
❀38❀
❀39❀
❀40❀
❀41❀
❀42❀
❀43❀
❀44❀
❀45❀
❀46❀
❀47❀
❀48❀
❀49❀
❀50❀
❀51❀
❀52❀
❀53❀
❀54❀
❀55❀
❀56❀
❀57❀
❀58❀
❀59❀
❀60❀
❀61❀
❀62❀
❀epilogue❀
Other Books
❀special one❀

❀11❀

6.9K 222 120
By ly_sona

"I've got nothing left to say to you."

Both Hwara and Jisung arrive back in Seoul a couple of hours later, as Jisung pulls into the garage. They're meeting up with Taeyong and Mark, apparently.

The entire car ride was silent as Jisung turned on the music. Hwara was just scrolling through her phone the entire time. It wasn't awkward. It was rather calm.

Now, Hwara and Jisung walk into the meeting room at three am, where they see Taeyong, Jaehyun, Sungchan, and Mark sitting.

"Jisung?" Taeyong starts as they both sit down.

"Seo Yeongjun is dead. The girls are in their respective guest rooms. We also have the list of locations for the other branches," he states

Hwara notices the change in tone again. This time, his voice has no emotion to it, almost professional yet uncaring. It's still different from how he speaks to her. Yet, Hwara decided not to bring this up to him. She doesn't care much about it. She just finds the observation interesting.

"Could you tell me exactly what your contributions were?" Taeyong asks, pointing to Hwara to start first.

Jisung mentally groans. When did this become an interrogation?

"I helped come up with the plan, memorized the entire area near the bar, found the opening for us to get the girls, as well as did the hacking work," Hwara states quickly, speaking like a humanoid robot.

Jisung just rolls his eyes. "Why are we doing this?"

Mark instantly glares and Jisung to get him to shut up, but Jisung ignores him. He's extremely tired from having just finished a job and driving back from Busan.

"You want to still work, right?" Taeyong says with a threatening voice.

Jisung sighs. He...still hasn't decided. It was certainly easier with Hwara. She doesn't even talk much unless it's an environment where they have to talk. But, he doesn't want to do duo missions forever.

"I did the other half of planning, assembled the Busan NCT branch team for rescue, guided Hwara in the building, killed Seo Yeongjun, got the information about the other six branches, and rescued the girls."

Taeyong smiles. He had seen it all with the help of one of the team members in Busan, who was reporting to him immediately. Originally, Taeyong was going to give them a fake mission as a sort of training, but this hit came up immediately and none of the other teams were ready. So, he gave the job to them.

Hwara looks at the seemingly intimidating leader smiling. He reminds her of a baby wolf. Sungchan always told her that wolves are just killer dogs. So, if he's a baby wolf, he must be terrifying yet like a baby.

"Hwara, welcome to NCT."

***

The next morning, Hwara comes to NCT's base with a suitcase in hand. Apparently, she'll be living there now, in a mansion with twenty-three boys—not that she really cared. She heard there are a couple of girls that live there but none of them are actually apart of the gang.

 Sungchan is trailing right behind her, also moving in today with Shotaro. Although they'd gotten their assignments in the gang, today will be Hwara's day.

To be honest, Sungchan is worried about his sister. She has Solus Alexithymia, and she doesn't turn eighteen until June. That means, she won't get better until at least June. She won't be the girl she was before for a long time, since it's barely March right now. He didn't want her to do something she'd regret later, but the gang life has been breathed into her since she was born. So, the only thing he can do is make sure she never kills an innocent person.

He had expressed these concerns with Taeyong on Friday, but Taeyong said he had a plan. And for some odd reason, Sungchan chose to believe his leader. He can only hope that it's not too late.

When Sungchan opens the door with his newly made key, Hwara immediately walks in, not even caring about who watches someone they've never seen before walk inside.

The Dreamies—minus Jisung and Mark—all turn to look at Sungchan and Hwara.

Hwara observes each of them, from the boy with baby blue hair to the boy with blue-black hair. Wait. Hwara's eyes slightly widen in recognition, but not surprise.

However, the boy with blue-black hair's eyes immediately widen in shock.

"Hwara?!"

Hwara just fakely smiles. "I'm not surprised. Clearly, if Jisung's in a gang then you would be too, Chenle."

Sungchan then walks over to Dream, bro hugging some of the members as Hwara follows behind him.

Hwara's phone rings with a recently added number, indicating a text message.

Wolf Boss
Once you get here, ask Chenle to bring you meeting room three on the second floor.

Not bothering to respond, Hwara looks at Chenle. "Taeyong said to ask you to take me to meeting room three."

Chenle looks at the girl before looking at his remote. See, they were playing a game on the Xbox when Hwara and Sungchan walked inside.

"Alright, I'll take you. Sungchan, play for me."

Chenle then starts to walk up the stairs, so Hwara follows him. The entire time, these two couldn't stop talking.

"You're Daisy! That's so cool!"

"So! I always had to do missions alone, doing them with people is way more fun!"

"Why is everyone in the basketball club at school so bad?!"

"I know right! If I wasn't so busy, I would've been team captain!"

"I remember this one time where I glued Sungchan's blankets to the bed while he was asleep with Jaehyun! When he woke up, he was screaming for help like a deer!"

"BAHAHAHA! There was this one time where I gave Jisung a sandwich with melted sour cream instead of mayonnaise—which he hates sour cream by the way—and his reaction was so funny! Wait, let me show you on my phone."

Chenle then pulls out his phone and Hwara burst out laughing. Straight up. Hwara doesn't laugh often unless she's with Jaehyun and Sungchan, but that was just too funny for her.

When they reach the meeting room, she turns to Chenle.

"You're actually pretty fun. I thought you'd be boring like Jisung," Hwara says, her face completely blank once more.

"Yeah. You should go in now. I'll introduce you to everyone later."

Chenle then walks away, so Hwara walks into the meeting room that Taeyong's currently in. 

"Hey, Hwara. I'm just going to give you your file. You look over it and tell me if you have any questions."

Hwara nods her head before reaching out to take the file.

Jung Hwara (정화라)
Age: 17 (International), 19 (Korean)
Position: Assassin, Hacker
Mission Type: Duos, Group
Sub-Units: NCT Dream, WayV (Korean Missions only)
Partner(s)—only if applicable: Park Jisung
Relatives: Jung Sungchan, Jung Jaehyun/Yoonoh
Signature Weapon: Dagger
Alias/Moniker: Daisy (former), Black Rose (current)

Everything seemed accurate to her.

"So, what are the sub-units?"

Taeyong sighs. "NCT is split into four sub-units. NCT 127 is our core group in the inner circle, that handles bigger missions and leads NCT. NCT Dream is our other sub-unit consisting of the younger members. Mark and Haechan—who you haven't met yet—are apart of both. Then, we have WayV, which handles our Chinese branches. They do some missions here, so you'll join them on those. As for NCT U, that is the sub-unit for our newest members who need the experience."

Hwara nods, immediately absorbing the information. "Okay, who's apart of NCT Dream?"

"Mark's the leader. Then we have our two Chinese members Renjun and Chenle—you know Chenle clearly. After that, we have the others who are Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, and the youngest, Jisung."

Hwara nods her head again. Out of them, she hadn't met Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, or Jaemin.

"And Black Rose of all things?"

Taeyong chuckles at that. "Daisy really did fit you, but we can't bring your enemies to NCT. So, we're giving you a new one. I thought it sounded cool."

Hwara laughs too. "It did. But, where the fuck am I supposed to find Black Roses?"

Taeyong narrows his eyes at her.  "Language, child. If you're going to live here, I'm holding you to the same standards as Jisung and Chenle. So, no more cursing. Got it?"

Hwara rolls her eyes. "Yes, Mom."

"Yah! I'm—"

But, Hwara's already out of the room, having left the file in the meeting room. She immediately finds the stairs and runs back down, taking a seat on the couch next to Chenle, who's still playing a game.

Faintly, everyone could hear Taeyong in the distance. "Jung Hwara! Don't you dare call me that again!"

Hwara just bursts out in giggles, causing everyone in the room to look at her.

Chenle asks her first. "What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing much. I just called him Mom."

The Dreamies all share a look before pausing the game and surrounding her.

"I'm Haechan but you can call me Donghyuck—"

"I'm Jaemin—"

"I'm Jeno—"

His eye smile is funny, Hwara thinks. It reminds her of a puppy.

Renjun, wanting to show off a little, quickly speaks up.

"Hi, I'm Renjun. You thought I was Korean right, but no. Hi, I'm Huang Renjun."

Hwara just rolls her eyes. "Hello, I'm Chong Huala and I'm fluent in Mandarin."

Renjun just freezes before pouting. "Damn, you speak Mandarin."

"I was taught when I was younger," Hwara says shrugging.

Jaemin just smiles at the girl. "I approve. You're now my daughter, okay?"

"Okay?"

Jaemin just nods before yelling at the others. "Now, back off kids."

Rolling their eyes, everyone walks back to where they were originally sitting.

Chenle turns to look at Hwara. "Do you play Call of Duty?"

Hwara scoffs. "Of course. I'm the best at it."

Everyone looks at each other before Chenle narrows his eyes in challenge.

"Oh, you're on."

A/N: ASDFGHJKL THIS IS SO BAD BUT I NEEDED TO GET THIS FILLER OUT. BTW WE'RE FOLLOWING A WEIRD VERSION OF KOREA'S SCHOOL YEAR SO THEY'RE COLLEGE STARTS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. why am i typing in caps—

anyway I'm sleepy, i thought i heard hala hala by ateez's beat in an indian rap yesterday, i saw a tiktok saying the kpop world has been going downhill faster since hyunjin got blonde hair and now my mind's blown.

cya in the next one :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 29.6K 40
❝ she has your eyes ❞ ❝ she has your nose❞ ❝ she's not our baby! ❞ soulmate au. lowercase intended. swearing used. highest ranking: #3 in leejeno #...
1.3M 53.5K 78
» mafia au » soulmate au ❝ You and I are not meant to be ❞
374K 16.8K 46
❝We don't want to get adopted, we want to stay together as a family.❞
60.3K 1.9K 47
"A lake seriously? What are are you gonna drown me? "Oh i would love to but I'm not feeling suicidal today" soulmates au gang au