Classroom of elite: Reactions

By zodiack007

This is a classroom of elite fan fiction. Secrets will be uncovered. This is my first fan fiction so plz be... More

PROLOGUE
True nature
Ayanokouji Badass moment
Most defective
Blackmailing
Behind the scenes (Inhabitant island)
A/N
Born of best couple
Vice president position
Fortune and Elevator scene
Pool scene
Vol 5
Kushida past
Kushida ryuen talk
Beginning of war
Ayanopapa
Chabashira lie
Kei and Manabu talk
Rooftop scene Part 1
Rooftop Scene Part II
A/N
Sakayanagi and Ryuen Talk
Double Date
Ryuen and Ayanokouji talk
Arrow Of Love
Vol-8
Vol-8 Part 2
Y2V4.5 illustrations
Vol-9
A/N
VOL-10 Part-1
Discussing upcoming volume of Cote
Vol 10 Part 2
Vol 11 Part 1
A/N
Hirata becoming gay
Dragon boy planning.
Epic chess match
A/N
Taming gorilla
A/N
IMP NOTE
A God follower
Trailer
Wholesome moment
Volume 0 illustration
An awesome fan art

Sudo Expulsion

34.9K 505 316
By zodiack007

I exited and quickly made my way toward the faculty room. I wondered if Chiyabashira-sensei had already arrived. As I thought that, I caught her staring out the window into the first-floor hallway, almost as if she were waiting for someone.

Haruka: wait is that you kiyopon?

Akito: yes that voice is kiyotaka.

Onodera: why is ayankouji is shown?

Mashima- It is from his perspective.

All student: ok

Ayanokouji: well there goes my peace full life.

Horikita: It's from that time.

Sudo: Something wrong suzune?

Horikita: nothing.

Chiyabashira: Ayanokouji, hmm? Class will begin any minute, you know.

Ayanokouji: Sensei. Would it be all right if I asked you one question?

Chiyabashira: One question? Is that why you went to the trouble of chasing after me?

Sakayangi: Fufu___it seems all his secret will be revealed.

Kamuro: This girl is so creepy.

Kanazaki: What question do you want to ask sensei?

Ike: Ya I am also curious about that.

Ayanokouji: You will see in the video.

Ryueen: I was thinking what kind of bull shit is this but I can think I can gather some info about him.

Ichika: So it's about senpai. Well it will be interesting to watch.

Ayanokouji: I'm curious about something.

Chiyabashira: First it was Horikita, now you. What in the world is it?

Ayanokouji: Do you think that today's Japanese society is fair?

Shinohara: Why do you ask question like that?

Sato: Yeah, If I remember correctly it is from that time when horikita-san save sudo from expulsion as he was only one point below from passing grade.

Onodera: Yeah it is from that time.

Hirata Fan club: Why from his perspective, Why not from Hirata-kun?

Mashima: just see the video.

Chiyabashira: What an incredible change in topic. So sudden, too. Is there some special meaning behind this question?

Ayanokouji: It's very important. I would like your opinion.

Chiyabashira: If you're asking for my personal opinion, then, no, of course not. The world isn't fair, not even the slightest bit.

Ayanokouji: I see. I feel the same way. I think that equality is a fiction.

Chiyabashira: So, did you chase after me merely to ask that question? If that's all, then I'll be going.

Chiyabashira: One week ago, when you told us that the test's material had changed, you also said something like 'I forgot to inform you.' Because of that forgetfulness, we were notified of the change one week after the other classes had already been informed.

Ike: That's not fair sensei.

Chiyabashira: As I said I forgot to tell you guys that's it do you want apology.

Everyone in 2D: So rude.

Hoshimiya: That's not good sae chan.

Chiyabashira: Yes, I said as much back in the faculty room. What of it?

Ayanokouji: Every class got the same questions, the points were reflected in the same way for everyone, and every class faced the same threat of expulsion. However, Class D was compelled to test under unfair conditions.

Chiyabashira: Are you saying that you can't accept what happened? But it's an excellent example of how unfair the world is. In fact, you could call it a microcosm of our unfair society.

Ayanokouji: Certainly, society is not equal, no matter how idealistic you try to be. However, we are human beings, living things that can think.

Kanzaki: What are you trying to say ayanokouji?

Ayanokouji: Just watch the video and you will get answered.

Chiyabashira: What are you trying to say?

Ayanokouji: I'm saying that we should strive for equality. At least a little.

Chiyabashira: I see.

Masushita: And how will you do that?

Ayanokouji: Whether or not you truly forgot to tell us, or if it was an intentional slip, isn't really the issue. The fact remains that one person is now being expelled from this school because of those unfair conditions.

Chiyabashira: So, what do you want me to do?

Ayanokouji: That's why I'm here. I would like to undertake the appropriate steps to meet with the school, the direct cause of this inequality.

Chiyabashira: To tell them you disagree?

Ayanokouji: I just want to confirm with the appropriate people that they believe the school made the correct judgment.

Chiyabashira: That's unfortunate. What you've said isn't wrong, but I can't allow you to do that. Sudou will be expelled. That decision cannot be overturned at this stage. Give up.

Third person pov

She'd ignored my point, but her words remained logical. As I'd anticipated, her words always held some hidden meaning.

Ayanokouji: You said it 'cannot be overturned at this stage.' This means there may be a way to overturn the decision.

Chiyabashira: Ayanokouji, I personally hold you in rather high regard. I've thought so since assigning this test. Obtaining the old test problems was certainly one correct solution. Such a notion goes beyond the range of what many would have considered. Furthermore, you distributed the old test problems to everyone in class and raised the average scores. I have to praise such a logical decision. Honestly, you did very well.

Onodera: Chotto matte, kushida-san was the one who get old test from senior not ayanokouji-kun.

Mei-chan: isn't that true kushida-san?

Kushida:

Kei: So kiyotaka was the one who get old papers. Well it his nature to use someone else shield but I am happy he did that with this he can only be mine.

Ayanokouji: Kushida was the one who obtained the problems and distributed them. I didn't really do anything.

Ike: See he is also saying.

Ryueen&Sakayangi: What a bunch of idiots.

Chiyabashira: I understand why you don't want word to get out, but don't forget that there are senior students, too. I already know that you contacted a third-year student.

Third person pov

Apparently, my actions were more conspicuous than I'd thought.

Everyone in class 2d: WWHHAATTT?

Masushita: In her mind (So he is behind the scenes from way back huh .This is a very useful information to make him ally)

Shinohara to ayanokouji: Why did not say that it was you ?

Ayanokouji: (after a sigh) because at that time everyone trusted kushida more than me so that's why I ask kushida to give everyone old papers as she is one who get it.

Hirata: well thank you for that kiyotaka-kun for getting old papers.

Ayanokouji: It was nothing Yousuke.

Mei-chan: (They both are calling each other with their first names.)

Chiyabashira: However, despite your bold move in obtaining those questions, you made a mistake in the end. That's why your plan failed. If Sudou had memorized the material more thoroughly, he wouldn't have failed in any subject, right? Honestly, why don't you just give up and let Sudou get tossed out? Wouldn't things be easier in the future?

Ike: so how did you save sudou?

Ayanokouji: Just seethe video.

Ayanokouji: Honestly, you're probably right. However, I decided to lend a hand. I suppose it's too early for me to give up. I've one thing left to try

Third person pov

I took my student ID card out of my pocket.

Chiyabashira: What are you planning?

Ayanokouji: Please sell me one point that I can apply to Sudou's English test.

Almost every student except some few (you know): Nani

Shibata: Is that even possible?

Ryuuen: Kuku now is not interesting nobody know that we can buy exam point too.

Sakayangi: My My, well it is interesting.

Ichika: As I thought Ayanokouji -senpai is very smart.

Hosen: that bastard is not one to be underestimated well it make it more enjoyable to expel him.

Tsukishiro: (As expected from white room)

Kei: Mou kiyotaka is very smart.

Third person pov

Chiyabashira-sensei's eyes widened, and then she laughed loudly.

Chiyabashira: Ha Ha Ha Ha! That's a rather interesting idea. You really are a different kind of student. I never imagined you'd try to buy points.

Ayanokouji: You said so the day we were admitted, didn't you, sensei? You said that we can buy anything with our points. The midterm test is just one more 'thing' at this school, after all.

A 3rd year: Wait even we do not that?

Chiyabashira: I see, I see. You certainly could view it that way. However, do you even have enough money on hand to afford it?

Ayanokouji: Well, how much does one test point cost.

Chiyabashira: Now, that's a rather difficult question, isn't it? I've never been asked to sell test points before. Let's see... Seeing as how this is a special occasion, I'll sell a test point for the exceptional price of 100,000 points.

Hoshimiya: That's cruel sae chan.

Chiyabashira: You know the reason so why are you saying that?

Nanase: well we get some information from this video, right?

First years: (in unison) YES.

Sato: That's too much money.

Horikita: But it's better than paying 20 million points.

Sato: Well that's true.

Ayanokouji: You're cruel, sensei.

Third person pov

Everyone at this school had spent at least some of their points. Absolutely no one had 100,000 to spare.

"I'll pay, too," someone said behind me. When I turned, I found Horikita standing there.

Sudo: is that you suzune?

Ike: Wait it means ayanokuji was the one who save ken.

Sudo: But suzune was also there.

Ayanokouji: Horikita

Chiyabashira: Heh. Just as I thought. You two are interesting.

Sudou: Well thank both of you for saving me back then.

Ayanokouji& Horikita: No problem.

Chiyabashira-sensei took my student ID card. Then she took Horikita's

Chiyabashira: Fine. I accept your deal. I'll sell you one point to apply to Sudou's test, taking a combined total of 100,000 points from you both. As for the matter of Sudou's expulsion, you can inform the class that's no longer the case.

Horikita: Is that okay?

Chiyabashira: You promised to pay me 100,000 points. There's nothing more to be done.

Chiyabashira-sensei seemed simultaneously exasperated and amused.

Chiyabashira: Horikita, do you understand how talented Ayanokouji is? At least somewhat?

Horikita: wonder. When I look at him, all I see is a disagreeable student.

Haruka: That's not true right airi?

Sakura: Kiyotaka –Kun is kind and very reliable person.

Ichinose: Ayanokouji-kun is very smart.

Kanazaki: [As I thought he has very big role in his class progress.]

Ayanokouji: What do you mean, disagreeable?

Horikita: You get low scores on purpose when you could easily score higher. You were the one who came up with the idea of getting the old test problems, but you gave Kushida-san the credit. You were even crazy enough to buy test points. I don't think that you're special or just deviate from the norm. I think you're disagreeable.

Shinohara: You manipulated your entrance exam score.

Ayanokouji: It just was coincidence.

Nagumo: My My, now I can see why you keep ayanokouji in high regards. He is do some interesting things senpai.

Kiryuuin: I might have to reevaluate you ayanokouji. You are an intereting kohuai.

Ayanokouji: [Well my problems for future has increased.]

Third person pov

So, she'd heard how I got the old test questions, too.

Chiyabashira: Perhaps the pair of you really can reach the higher-level classes

Horikita: I don't know about him, but I most definitely will.

Chiyabashira: No one from Class D has ever been promoted before. The school has already labeled you defective and will coldly toss you aside. How will you accomplish your goal?

Horikita: If I may, sensei?" Horikita unwaveringly returned Chiyabashira-sensei's gaze. "Honestly, maybe the students in Class D are defective. However, that doesn't mean they're trash

Chiyabashira: What's the difference between a defective product and trash?

Horikita: The difference is paper thin. However, with repairs, a defective product may become a superior article.

Chiyabashira: I see. When you say it like that, Horikita, I admit it sounds oddly persuasive.

Third person pov

I shared that opinion, and found Horikita's words to be quite meaningful. Horikita, who had previously looked down upon others and thought of them as baggage, was changing. Of course, nothing was that simple. Though you could just barely glimpse the change from the outside, it was actually a major transformation. A faint smile appeared on Chiyabashira-sensei's lips, as if she also had noticed it.

Chiyabashira: Well, I look forward to seeing what you do next. As your homeroom teacher, I'll be sure to watch over you with great attention and care.

With that, Chiyabashira-sensei headed toward the faculty room, leaving the two of us in the hall.

Ayanokouji: Well, let's head back. Class will be starting soon.

Horikita: Ayanokouji-kun.

Ayanokouji: Hmm? Oof!

Horikita chopped me in the side.

Everyone laughed

Professor: Horikita-san always hitting ayanokouji dono for no reason.

Ike: It only happen when both consider each other as close friends or

Onodera: or what?

Ike: or they Love each other.

Just a second a flying compass fly near ike face and he see hoikita is glaring at him.

Ike: It was just a joke.

Horikita: Don't do that type of joke or next time it will peirce through you ears.

Nagumo: Your sister is very much like you horikita senpai.

Mashima: well let start new video.

Author note

Well I say again that this is my first fanfic so please if there is a problem feel free to comment. As I am college student so I will do my best to upload next part as fast as much possible.

You Guys Are The Best. See you in next part. B

Bye & Stay safe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
185K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
272K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹