𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈�...

By PUREH3ART-

Emery Black is the daughter of Sirius Black. After he escaped Azkaban she has tried to become close to her fa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: 9 & 3/4
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: We Can't be Friends
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors note 🤍
Another Authors note SORRY

Chapter 19

2.9K 66 0
By PUREH3ART-

I woke up, got dressed, and headed to the great hall for breakfast.

"Emery! Over here!" I heard someone say.

Cho was inviting me over to her table. I walked over to her table. Some of her friends weren't too happy about me standing there.

"Hi Emery, would you like to sit with us?" Cho asked.

"Oh, I would love too, but I'm actually sitting with Elijah," I said.

"Elijah?" Cho asked.

"Oh, a boy from Durmstrang," I said.

"Oh alright, well I'll see you in class!" Cho answered.

While walking away I heard one of her friends say, "How does she get so many guys? First Ceddy, and now a boy from Durmstrang?"

Ceddy? What kind of nickname is that. I turned around to show that I heard what she said.

"Sorry," Cho mouthed too me when she saw I was looking.

I walked over to where Elijah was sitting and sat down next to him.

"Morning," he said.

"Hey, since your 17, are you going to enter in the tournament?" I asked.

"Oh I would, but Krum is definitely going to get chosen. So what's the point in entering?" he answered.

"How would you know that he will get chosen?"

"Because, He always gets chosen. For everything. And don't get me wrong, the guys nice and all, but it's our Headmaster who cheats and lets Krum get everything," he replied.

"Oh, alright."

***

My first class of the day was Defense Against The Dark Arts. Our new professor was Professor Moody. I wish it was still Remus though.

When I got to class, I looked for an empty seat next to someone I knew. I then spotted Cho.

"Hey Cho, can I sit here?" I asked.

"Of course!" she said taking her bag off the chair.

I sat down and waited for Professor Moody to start class.

***

The next day, I made my way to the great hall to watch people put their names into the goblet. I found Hermione sitting down on one of the benches and sat next to her.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi Em," she answered.

Many people were putting their names in. Until, a huge group of hufflepuffs came into the great hall.

"Come on Ced!" I heard a boy say.

When I looked up I saw Cedric drenched from the pouring rain, putting his name into the cup.

He saw me staring at him and smiled at me. I smiled back and he went back to his friends who were cheering him on.

"Cedric is entering?" Hermione asked me, "He's putting himself in danger!"

"I know, I tried to stop him, but he made up his mind. But he's probably not going to get chosen anyways," I said.

Then, Fred and George came running into the hall, with a small bottle and a paper in each of their hands.

"Oh merlin, looks like the twins brewed up a potion," I said.

"It's not going to work," Hermione said to them.

"Oh yeah?" asked Fred.

"And why's that Granger?" George continued.

"You see that? That's an age line. Dumbledore isn't stupid enough to know someone would try to use an age potion."

The twins obviously didn't listen, and drank the aging potion and put their names into the cup.

At first, nothing happened and they were able to, but once they put their names in, they got blown away by the goblet and were fighting on the floor with grey beards on them.

Everyone was cheering on saying "Fight!" until Krum came in to put his name in.

***

It was the night where they were choosing the three champions. My heart was racing, and I wasn't even entering in the tournament.

I was supposed to sit with the Slytherins but snuck my way over to Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the twins.

"Do you think Ced will get picked? No, there's only a small chance he will," I said stressed.

"Why are you so worried about him? Is it because he's your boyfriend?" George said.

"Shove off," I said elbowing him.

Everyone stopped talking when Dumbledore came in. He said his small speech and then he went towards the goblet.

The fire turned pink and a piece of paper came out onto Dumbledores hands.

"The Durmstrang Champion is Viktor Krum!"

There was lots of cheering until the next paper came out.

"Beauxbatons Champion, Fleur Delacour!"

Now, my heart was racing even faster. This would determine who the Hogwarts Champion was.

"The Hogwarts Champion, Cedric Diggory!"

Oh merlin, My best friend was now in a dangerous tournament.

"You ok?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," I answered.

After Dumbledore revealed the triwizard cup, the goblet sparked pink again, and another paper was released.

"Isn't there only supposed to be three champions?" I asked Hermione.

"Yes, what do you think happened?" she said.

"I don't know."

When dumbledore looked at the paper, he said, "Harry Potter."

What? How could Harry enter. He's only 14.

"Harry Potter!"

"Go Harry!" I said.

He got up and went to wherever the other champions were.

We were all released to go back to our corridors. Before going to the Slytherin common room, I went with Hermione and Ron.

"How do you think he did it?" Ron asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"How'd he put his name in? I mean the twins couldn't even do it," Ron answered.

"Do you really think Harry would want to enter? He's already got enough trouble going on in his life," I said.

"Whatever."

They went back to the Gryffindor tower and I went back to the Slytherin towers.

"How'd he do it?" Draco asked when I got into the common room.

"What?" I asked.

"How did Potter put his name in? You helped him didn't you?"

"What? How could I help him?! I'm not even 17 yet. And I don't want anything to do with that stupid tournament," I said.

"Then who helped him? You probably know since you always hang out with them now," he said.

"I don't know who helped him ok? He probably doesn't even want to be in the tournament!" I said, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed."

***

"Harry!" I said the next morning when I got up to go to breakfast.

"If you're going to ask me how I did it, I never even asked someone to put my name in," he said.

"I was going to ask if you were ok," I said.

"Oh, then yeah I'm alright."

"Is Ron mad at you?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't even understand why he would be! I don't want to be in this stupid tournament anyway," he answered.

"Wait, so you have to stay in? But you're only 14! They can't do that," I said.

"It's apart of the rules. But I'll be fine. There's more things that have happened in my life that have been worse," he said.

"I guess you're right," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 12.8K 119
A tale of when love meets prejudice... COMPLETED Auriga Delphini Narcissa Malfoy is perfect. She is everything any reasonable Pureblood would want in...
78K 1.6K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
7.8K 194 17
Regulus Black was expecting a daughter before he was killed. Her mother no one knows what happened to her. The daughter herself has been in Azkaban s...
33K 749 32
When Sirius Black escapes from Azkaban, his daughter Aria Black knows her life is about to get much harder. She goes to Hogwarts for her fifth year...