Psycho

By Jkieeeee

Y/n didn't agree to be married with someone that she didn't know that she didn't even meet,what is going to h... More

Debt
Sold pt.1
Sold pt.2
Marriage
Birthday
Confession
They almost got me.
Kidnap
Missing
I miss you
Psycho
WAR pt.1
WAR pt.2
Safe
Letter
Back
I finally found you
Visitors
Restart
Vocation pt1
Vocation pt.2
Boyfriend?
Fin pt.1
Fin pt.2
FIN

INTRODUCTION

8.6K 110 85
By Jkieeeee

                         Characters
Main characters:
-Y/n
-Jaehyun
-Nct(all unites).

Enimis:
-Straykids.
-Itzy.

Friends:
-Red velvet.
-Bts.

               Facts about characters.
            (Just the main characters)

Y/n.

-18 years old.
- A very sweet girl.
-She is an introvert person.
-She is good at school.
-Dosen't have friends.
-Get bullied at school by Yuna and Chaeryeong.
-Her parents abuse her.
-Have a long lost brother.

- Jaehyun is the boss of every unit in Nct,he just choosed some members to be the boss of certain units becouse he knows that he woudn't always know what is going on if there are over 23 members in the family.

-23 years old.
-Have a cold and heartless personality.
-Playboy since high school.
-Is a mafia boss.
-He does have friends that is in his gang but sometimes they get scared of him.
-His father died when he was 16 year old so he took charge at a young age.
-Likes killing people that is why he sometimes act like a psychopath.
-He is very close to his mum.

NCT
Is the a mafia family that is been made a lot of years back then,Jaehyun is the 50th boss,the name Nct means that this group has infinite members and it will end if the boss want to retair and give it to someone else and is open to any kind of people.
-Leader Jaehyun.
- Johnny consigliere

-He joined the group at a young age becouse his father was friends with Jaehyun's father.
-He got trained for 5 years and got the Nct official tattoo.
-He had a girlfriend but he had to let her go becouse the mafia world is very dangerous.
-Jaehyun trust him a lot that is why he gave him this position.

-Taeyoung under boss

-Even if Jaehyun trust Johnny he knows very well that Taeyoung will be a better leader then Johnny that is why he is the underboss.
-He joined the group becouse he was already involved in a criminal act,he used to vend drugs to have money and so he thought of joining a gang would be better.
-He was abandon by his parents becouse they didn't want to have onther child.

- Taeil is the 1st capo

-He was choosed by Jaehyun in this position becouse he is a very responsible persone.
-He joined this gruop very late but still made it in a very high position
-His family got killed by a mafia family that is one of the reasuns he joined.
-His brother is Haechan that is also part of the gang.
-His gruop is Nct U

The members are all soldiers:
-Yuta

-He joined the gang becouse his father got Jaehyun's father money,but after he paid the debt he got the feeling that this was the right place where he should be.
-He is still visiting his mum but there relationship changed when he told her that he wanted to stay in the mafia world.

-Doyoung

-He joined the gang becouse he got kidnapped by Jaehyun's father enemy, he sew that Doyoung was a child that listen to elder people so he decided to take care of him and train him.
-Even though Jaehyun and Doyoung got trained together there was something missing in Doyoung that Jaehyun has that is why he didn't get a hight position.

-Jungwoo

- Y/n long lost brother.
-He left the toxic house when he was little becouse they aboused Jungwoo worser then Y/n.
-He decided that the only way to survive was to join the gang.
-He promised that he will found his sister.

-Kun is the 2nd capo

-He got choosed to be the 2nd capo becouse he is very serous about the mafia business.
-He joined for fun with Winwin and Ten but soon he understand that he liked what his job was.
-His gruop name is WayV:

Memebers are the first foreigners joining the gang that mostly came from China they are all soldiers

-Ten

-Joined for fun.
-He is a playboy becouse he kept invating random girls at their base.
-His family dosen't know what he does for a living and he dosen't plan on saying it becouse he is afraid of there  reaction.

-Winwin

-Joined for fun
-He is the only memeber that got trained at a short period of time but got in the gang.
-Same as Ten his family dosen't know that he is working for the mafia,they thought that he was working in a bakery.
-???????
-Lucas

-He joined becouse he thought that it would be cool.
-His family dosen't know about his job and he thinks that they don't even care about him.
-friends with the dream unit

-Xiajun

-He joined becouse he thought that this is his dream job.
-He was in a good relationship with his family but when they found out about him joining a gang they left him in tha streets.

-Hendery

-He dosen't have a reason why he joined,he just wanted to join nothing more.
-Have a lot of friends before he joined the gang but didn't stay in contact with them for how dangerous this world is.

-Yangyang

-He joined becouse he hate his family,for leaving him alone so to make them know what they did to him hurted his feelings to choose there favourite son between his 6 siblings he joined the gang for revenge.
-He is friends with the 00 liner of the dream unit.

-Mark is the last capo

-Jaehyun choosed him to be the last capo becouse he was very interested in learning new things, and he sew how hard working was Mark in the tranee days
-He joined becouse he thought that this was the only job that he can do and the same for his little brother Jisung.
-His gruop is called nct dream and they are all soldiers:

-Renjun
-he joined with the 00liners of the dream unit,they were all in the foster care but not Haechan since he joined with his brother Taeil.
-He never really know what is the world outside the base.

-Jeno
-Like renjun he joined this gang becouse there were no other chooses to do for a living.
-Unlike Renjun he knows what is outside the base,and he like it but he knows very well that once he is in he can't let it go anymore .

-Haechan
-Joined the gang with Taeil and was trained way more earlier and instead of going to school he was learning how to shoot and kill.
-He breaks the rules like Jeno and Jaemin since they have been secretly out.

-Jaemin.
-He joined with Renjun and Jeno from the foster.
-When one of these nights he was out with Jeno and Haechan he got his self a girlfriend but soon broke up becouse she was the daughter's enemy.

-Chenle
-He is the son of the China's most powerfull gang but he didn't want to join that gang becouse his father didn't believe in him.
-He left his family and few to korea he met Jaehyun's father and made a deal with him,he proved his self that he could be trusted so he started to get trained.
-He is friend with Jisung.

-Jisung.

-He joined with his brother Mark.
-He looks very innocent but don't fall for his act,he breaks the rules too and never got caught.

New members:

-Shotaro
-He is from Japan,he joined becouse he know that Yuta one of his friends joined too.
-he just got out of training so he is new.

-Sungchan
-Joined becouse he was sold,Jaehyun paid him becouse he sew potential in Sungchan.
-He is friends with Shotaro since they joined in the same time.

Hi guys these are the characters of the new book,i didn't get to put the pictures of all the memebers becouse of limites,but i hope you all will like this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 384 28
**COMPLETE** Update on bio: The reader was enjoying her life in Korea, not really thinking about dating until she accidentally met a guy at her work...
121K 3.1K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
146K 7.8K 41
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮ dysthymia /dɪsˈθʌɪmɪə/ persistent mild depression ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯ ───── ❝ alexithymia 2 ❞ ───── "the eclipse of our relationship wa...
7.5K 528 58
a school trip to the middle of nowhere, stuck with a bunch of strangers you don't even know, forced to be roommates. what better way to spend one's s...