One Direction Sickfics

By 94ALWAYSKIWIS

Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of... More

A/N
Harry sick after breaking up (Larry)
Harry sick after breaking up (Larry) part 2
Louis upset (Zouis)
Seasick (Harry)
Seasick (Louis)
Seasick (Liam, Niall and Zayn)
Liam and Niall catch Harry's bug (Seasick Louis backstory & continuation)
Harry sick but no one believes him
Sick at school (Niall)
Niall sick but no one believes him
Liam Sick But No One Believes Him
Louis Sick But No One Believes Him
Zayn Sick But No One Believes Him
Harry has Strep
Niall Faking - gets caught
Cold - Zayn (Zouis)
Niall - Ear Infenction (Niam)
Harry - Bronchitis (Larry)
Harry Sick at School
Sick on the bus - Harry
Sick on the Bus - Niall
Sick On The Bus - Liam
Sick On The Bus - Zayn
Sick on the bus - Louis
Harry and your oldest are sick
Liam Sick - Kidfic
Harry faking
I Choose Dare (All Boys)
Harry Sick and Angry
Harry Sick (Narry Bromance)
Harry Sick after an Argument (Lirry)
Harry Sick after an Argument (Lirry) Part 2
Harry Drunk or Sick (Larry)
Sick But No One Believes Him - Harry
Harry Chest Infection
Louis - Sick and hurt
Louis Sick But No One Believes Him
Cold - Louis
Harry or Louis? - Stomach Flu
Harry sick and alone - Kidfic
Louis sick and hurt (part 2)
Car Crash - All Boys
You and Niall - Carsick
Harry - Depression (Kidfic)
Harry is sick but tries to hide it
Niall sick on stage
4/5 stomach bug
Harry - Eating Disorder
sickness is a funny thing (all sick)
Harry - Asthama Attack
Feverish Harry (larry)
Harry sick
Stomach flu - Harry and Louis
Louis sick on the X Factor
Liam sick and alone
sick at night - Harry
Sick but they dont believe him (Harry)

Harry Sick at school

1.9K 25 15
By 94ALWAYSKIWIS

This one is a request from @stylesnoir. I know There have been a lot of Harry ones lately but he and Louis are basically the only boys I'm getting. These are not necessarily in the order I got them, I'm just doing as I find them. Enjoy!!

All boys are 13 years old and study together in the same class.

---------------

Harry woke up at 6am to his blaring alarm clock ringing. He groaned and turned it off. He immediately noticed that something felt off, just not right and he knew exactly what it was when pushed the curtains aside and let the sunlight into his room. His head was pounding making him nauseous but he couldn't let anyone know, if anyone got to know, he would be made to stay home and miss his huge math test. Even though math was his worst subject, this test would make up 80% of his final result and he just had to do it. He got dressed and greeted his mum. 

"Don't want any breakfast" he said and headed out after giving his mum a hug. 

"Haz, you feeling alright?" Louis, his best friend (who he was secretly crushing on) asked as they walked into the school building. Harry nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine"he said. Louis nodded but wasn't convinced. He made a mental note to keep an eye on Harry. Harry was asked the same question by the remaining 3 of his friends the minute they saw him. "Jesus, Boys I'm fine" he snapped. "Sorry that wasn't required" "It's ok Harry, just tell us if you feel bad, you look paler than a sheet of paper" Liam said. Harry sighed. He was freezing and wanted something warm to wear but him being his forgetful self, had forgotten his hoodie at home. 

The test was in the period right before lunch. He had to make it through. They were currently in their first class and the teacher was making them revise Algebra for their test. Harry hated maths, but he definitely hated Algebra more than Arithmetic or Geometry. "Lou?" he whispered getting the attention of his classmate. "yeah Haz" the smaller boy whispered back. "What's the use of Algebra?" he asked. Louis chuckled softly. "Absolutely no use" "Then why do we have to do this shit" "Maybe to - " Louis started but got cut off by the teacher. "BOYS! Mind shutting up. You both got zeros in our practice assignment incase you have forgotten! I won't mind giving you two big round zeros again." He screamed. Both boys hid their faces with embarrassment when the whole class broke into fits of laughter upon hearing the teachers words. Like it was expected, Louis and Harry got every sum incorrect and the teacher decided to punish them. They were made to stand at the entrance, holding their ears till a teacher let them in. The teacher for the next class was late, extremely late. He walked in 15 minutes into class time, ignoring the two red faced boys standing outside. Louis' face red with embarrassment and Harry's partially from embarrassment and partially from his raging fever. "Harry, you're redder than a tomato and look like you're gonna pass out" Louis said. "I'm fine Lou, seriously besides you're red as well" Harry replied. The teacher left the class and bumped into the two boys standing there. 

"Oh, didn't see you there, get back to your class boys" he said. Both boys entered the class and sat down the very second they got to their seat. Their legs were sore. Harry was sore all over. His headache was a progressing migraine. The nausea was building in him like a volcano going to erupt and now he was getting slightly dizzy. He was shivering at the same time as sweating and knew a fever was very much present. Every second felt like hours of misery. He hadn't noticed what class it was till Louis practically yelled at him to get up. 

"Harry. HARRY. HARRY EDWARD STYLES" he said. 

"what?" harry replied groggily. 

"get up, it's PE" 

Harry groaned and walked down to the lockers. They both changed into their PE clothes and went down to the field. 

"10 laps of the ground" the coach instructed and blew his whistle indicating the start.

They all started running, Harry and Louis trailing behind everyone else. Louis could have gone faster but he was keeping an eye on Harry who was being abnormally slow. Harry felt his fever rise and dizziness start to take over, he bent over hand on his knees and squeezed his eyes shut to stop the world from spinning. "L-l-lou" he breathed out. "Haz, you alright" Harry shook his head. "dizzy" he whispered. Louis put his hand on Harry back in attempt to rub it and potentially calm the shaking boy but he removed it the very second he placed it. "Geez, Harry! You're burning up! I could fry an egg on you!" Harry let out a pained chuckle which led to coughing and then gagging. Louis dragged him off the field in onto the grass. Harry fell down on his knees and promptly threw up without any sign of stopping for a solid 3 minutes. Liam, Niall and Zayn had finished a lap and spotted the two while running. All 3 ran off the tracks and went over. Liam rubbed Harry's back and cringed at the heat coming off the curly boy. Zayn ran off to tell the coach while Niall ran off to get a bottle of water. 

"How are you feeling now Harry?" Niall asked handing him the bottle after he stopped. 

"sick" was Harry's reply

"that we know" 

"I feel like I'm going to pass out" harry said swaying when they tried to get him to stand up

Without a second to spare Harry fell to the ground unconscious. Zayn returned with the coach and the school nurse who took one look at Harry and went back inside returning with a wheelchair. They set Harry on the chair and pushed him inside to the nurses office. The nurse took the unconscious boy's temperature and stood shocked while the remaining 4 boys gathered around.

"Oh my" she said. 

"what is it?" Liam asked. 

"He needs to go to a hospital immediately" was the nurses answer as she phoned the emergency service and then Harry's mum. 

"What's his temperature at?" Zayn asked restlessly. 

"104.4 degrees Fahrenheit under the arm meaning around 105.4"

The boys watched as the nurse covered Harry from head to toe with bags of ice that she seemed to be magically getting out of thin air. A few minutes later, Anne arrived followed by the ambulance. Anne got in the car and followed the ambulance while the boys wished Harry a get well soon and got back to their class.

In the hospital, Harry was shipped off to a private room and doctors examining him. Anne was made to sit in the waiting room till they found out what was wrong. Harry was hooked up to an IV drip to get his temperature down. After about 20 minutes later Harry woke up and immediately threw up down himself. The nurse got him cleaned up and Anne was let in. 

"Hello Mrs.Styles, I'm doctor Hemmings." the doctor introduced himself. "Nice meeting you doctor Hemmings" Anne said and stoked Harry's hair. "What's wrong with him?" she asked. "Harry here has got a high fever and a mild case of the stomach flu. His temperature was well over 105 and from what I got to know from him, he was in the sun which cause him to get dehydrated and overheated and eventually pass out. It's nothing serious" the doctor explained. "His temperature currently is hovering around 103 so we'll let that come down a bit more after that he's free to leave" the doctor added. Anne gave him a smile and looked down at Harry who no longer looked like a pale lump of flesh. 

Once the doctor left Harry spoke. 

"mum" he said

"yeah baby" Anne replied. 

"Mum I had a maths test that would make up 80% of my final score" he said breaking down into tears.

"It's alright, I'll speak to the principal and see if you can take the test again once you're better ok love" 

"kay" Harry said with a smile.

With that Harry fell asleep only to be woken up a few hours later and being told that he could go back home. Anne had got Harry a shirt, noticing that he had on his uniform and Harry gladly changed into it. Harry got back home and found his friends waiting outside. 

"Hi Harry, How are feeling?" Liam asked as he saw the boy hop out of the car. 

"loads better, just a little cold now. Thanks guys" Harry said. 

"but you're still warm" Niall said hugging Harry causing the other 3 to chuckle.

"He's obviously still got a fever Nigel" Louis said with a grin and Niall tried to look angry but failed. "Yeah, with a fever at 105, he can't possibly be rid of it already" Zayn added. 

"We just came to check on you, get better soon, school was boring without my cheeky fella around" Louis said and the others agreed. 

Harry was still tired but not nearly as sick as before. He was still nauseous but not like he was going to throw up, it was just a horrible feeling. He woke up around 3am that night to be sick but that was the last time he threw up for the rest of his sickness. The next morning he was nursing a rather high fever but mild compared to the previous day. His friends came to visit him but left as they found him curled up and asleep on the couch. After 3 days out of school, Harry felt his normal self again and school wasn't so boring for the others either.

------------------

What do you think? Hope you liked it!! didn't think I'd be done with this one that quick but I am so here you have it. 

Merry Christmas Everyone!! 

TPWK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 8.8K 130
Niall finds himself experiencing a collection of small niggling health problems. They irritate him but don't worry him. After all, they are just rand...
161K 4.1K 41
hes always smiling... TW// self harm, abuse, depression, eating disorders, suicidal thoughts This is my first fanfic I've ever written so bare with m...
861K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx
9.9K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!