β„π• π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕧�...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•—π•šπ•π•–-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™- 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕀 𝔸 π•Žπ•–π•šπ•£π•• π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚- π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•šπ•π• π•Žπ•– β„™π•¦π•œπ•–
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›- π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π”Όπ•©π•’π•ž 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜- β„šπ•¦π•šπ•£π•œ π”Έπ•‘π•‘π•£π•–π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕖𝕀π•₯
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝- β„‚π• π•žπ•“π•’π•₯ π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ~ π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ ~ 𝔽𝕝π•ͺ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕄𝕖
Important A/N

-Chapter 15- The Race

768 35 15
By AfroDuckWriter

"Drive faster, Kane!" Bisa shouted, jumping up and down in her seat of the limo. In her hand was a pair of fans and a headband with little horns on it. Her face was adorned in false star freckles that stood out against her warm ivory skin.

"If you can that is." Kojo added, much softer then his sister remaining in his seat. He also had a pair of fans and a headband with horns as well. False freckles also covered his face, but they were mostly peeling off due to his constant crying of the day.

"Bisa." Alex groaned, feeling a headache come on. "Sit down and buckle your seat belts. We'll be at the stadium soon." Despite his clear exhaustion, he was rather excited to see his little sister participate in a school event for once.

Not that she didn't participate, but more or less invite them to one. He hates to admit it, but he knew little to nothing about her private affairs. School activites, friends, or hobbies.

"What if all the seats are full?" She huffed, crossing her arms. "We need good seats if we want to see [Y/n] kick butt!" She proceeded to punch and kick the air in mock fighting moves.

"We already do. The old man went ahead and purchased five seats in one of the private stands so we'll be able to see everything." He explained, holding up four tickets.

"Dad's going to be there?!" She shouted, excitement back. "[Y/n] is going to be so happy!"

Students from all classes began to exit from the tunnel. Some you've seen around the school on a brief occasion.

"The U.A sports festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course 1-A?!"

"Th-Th-There are so many people..." Izuku stuttered, looking around the packed stadium as everyone made their way to the white stage in the center of the field.

"Don't worry, hun. Just more people to witness our skillset and to show them what you're capable of." [Y/n] stated, with a soft smile on her face. She gave his shoulder a gentle pat that barely helped to calm down his jittery nerves. Thats when something came to mind that immediately made him turn bright red. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yea!" He nodded, his movements moving in a blur before she grabbed his face.

"Your going to get a cramp doing that. I mean there are other ways to get one that works well with two parties~" She cooed, with a suggestive look.

His face turned beet red as he turned away from the snickering girl. 'Why would she say that?'

"Time for the player pledge!" The sound of a whip cracking turned everyone's attention to the stage where a woman stood. She wore a white skin-tight suit that helped to outline her figure. A breast less leotard helped to emphasize her curvaceous figure that sent both the male audience and students into a stupor. And some ladies.

"Quiet everyone!" She ordered. "Representing that students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!" 'Oh, no.'

"What its Kacchan?" Izuku said in disbelief.

"That guy did finish first in the entrance exam," Sero stated.

"In the hero course." A girl from a separate class snapped, rudely. [Y/n] shot her a glare causing the girl breath to hitch.

"Watch your back." Despite her soft words, the venom was clearly there. She quickly turned away trying to avoid eye contact with her out of fear.

Class 1-A watched with fear as Katsuki stepped onto the stage in front of the mic. "I pledge--That I'll be number one."

'I KNEW HE'D DO THAT!' Class 1-A thought.

His announcement was met with boos from the other classes.

"Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!" Iida shouted, hand coming down in a chopping motion.

"At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of." Katsuki ordered, angering the already annoyed students.

"If anyone didn't hate us before, they definitely do now." [Y/n] sighed.

"Now, let's get started right away." Midnight announced. "The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here is the fateful first game!"

A screen that had a similar appearance to a slot machine in a casino, appeared behind her. It finally came to a stop at a screen that read 'Obstacle Race'.

"This! All 11 classes will participate in this race. The course will be the outer circumference of the stadium-about four kilometers!" She licked her lips as a sadistic look came to her eyes. "Our school's selling point is freedom! As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Now, take your places, everyone!"

Closing her eyes [Y/n] took in a deep breath to clear her mind. 'This is it. This is my chance to prove I can be me without a problem.' She opened her eyes, staring forward watching as the lights began to turn off.

3 green...

'You just need to work a bit harder, Star Shine.'

2 green...

'Nothing is impossible...'

1 green...

'All you need to do...'

No green...

'Is put your mind to it.'

"Start!"

[Y/n]'s heels glowed a pale yellow light as she launched herself through the air over the crowd that began to squeeze through the narrow passage. A sudden clod breeze blew through the passage causing her stars to deflate slightly, but still kept her in the air as she passed over the frozen contestants.

"That was pretty reckless of you, Sho!" She called out, landing on the icy ground not far behind him. "Someone could've gotten hurt." She began to skate across the ice imploding small stars behind her as a boost.

She turned to see a fair number of her classmates escaped the ice trap as well.

"I've outwitted you, Todoroki! How pathetic!" A shrill voice called out. She looked up just in time to see a falling purple figure coming towards them. "Take this! My special attack! Gra-" Before he could finish a robotic leg came out of nowhere hitting him away.

Your eyes widen at the sight of a robot, but you didn't stop moving. "Robots?!" A red robotic eye stared down at you shrinking and growing as it took in your presence.

"Target found!"

"Target?!"

"Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with the first barrier! Robo Inferno!"

You didn't slow down, only picking up speed with a determined look. "A few giant robots aren't going to stop me!" The bottom of your feet glowed bright blue as you jumped into the air.

"Coming through!" You launched yourself into the air passing by the hand that was coming down upon you. You slammed your palms down onto the arm releasing the stars that were forming. All that could be seen was a flash of light followed by an array of colors left behind as the robot toppled over onto its side.

That also gave you a little extra boost sending you flying through the air with streams of colors being left behind, blocking out the sight of a falling girl. "Woohoo!"

"She blew its arm apart!"

"It's so hot!"

"What's with the color?!"

"Hoshi from Class 1-A! She attacked in one critical hit with an array of bright colors! How elegant! Amazing! She's the first one through!"

Todoroki eyes narrowed at the colors as he kept running. His right hand grazed across the ground sending crystals of ice through the robots arm freezing it completely. He took this chance to slide beneath the legs of the frozen bot.

"He stopped them!"

"Between their legs! We can get through!"

Todoroki glanced back, "I wouldn't if I were you. I froze them when they were unbalanced." Almost immediately did the now broken robots began to topple over towards the students. "They'll fall."

The robots began to crash and crumble around the students capturing two students underneath.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it seems we have two stars of the show! Todoroki from Class 1-A attacked and defended in one hit! Class 1-A must be filled with skilled students such as these twos! It's practically unfair!"

"Both their actions are logical and strategic." Aizawa added.

"As expected of two students who got in through recommendations! They'd never fought them before, but those Robo Infornos couldn't get past those elite moves!"

"Hey, someone's trapped underneath!"

"Wouldn't that kill them?"

"Will people die at the sports festival?!"

Much to everyone's surprise, the person trapped underneath broke through the robot. "Like I'd die!" Kirishima shouted, body completed hardened.

"Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!"

"That bastard, Todoroki!" He swore. "He timed it on purpose so it'd be right when they fell. If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!"

Name: Eijiro Kirishima

Quirk: Hardening

His body can become the strongest spear, or the strongest shield.

Beside him, the robot began to dent outward taking him off guard. "That Class A..." Another student with a completely hardened silver body broke through. "...really is filled with bastards!" They shouted.

"Tetsutetsu from Class 1-B was also underneath! That's crazy!"

"If it hadn't been me, someone could've died!" He declared.

Name: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Quirk: Steel

His body can become like steel. His body can become the strongest spear, or the strongest shield.

"Our Quirks are pretty much the same?!" Kirishima cried as he ran up the robots arm. "I have a hard enough time standing out as it is!"

"Wait, you little-!" Tetsutetsu shouted, running to catch up with the redhead.

'Hopefully, no one got hurt and could make it through.' You hoped.

"Half and Half!" You glanced behind you noticing Katsuki flying through the air not far behind you using his explosions. Not far behind him was Tokoyami, Ojiro, and Sero. "Don't think that for a second you're going win this!" He shouted, eyes filled with rage.

You smirked, looking forward. Up ahead was a cliff with ropes expanding to different rocky platforms to the other side. 'Looks like he's move invested in, Shoto then me. Good.'

"Hey! Hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake? Then what about the second?"

You leapt into the air, body completely weightless as it floated down to the center of the rope, before you launched yourself once again.

"So grateful!"

"She looks so calm!"

"Of course she is! Do you not know who her father is?"

A sudden strong breeze created by Katsuki explosions nearly sent you over the rope as he passed by, but was luckily saved by grabbing onto into for you went over. "Damn it, Sparky." You growled, landing on a platform. You quickly began to across the rest not wanting to be left behind.

"And now, the leader of the pack is easily getting through first! And now we've quickly arrived at the final barrier! The reality is...that it's a minefield!"

You came to a halt beside Todoroki who was looking over the minefield.

"It's set up so that you can't tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs! By the way, these landmines are for games, so they're not powerful, but they're loud and flashy enough to make you wet your pants!"

"That depends on the person."

"I wonder, how they're going to get past this one."

"Maybe use their quirks to jump over?"

"What if someone gets hurt?"

Much to the shock of the audience [Y/n] simply stepped onto the field moving across it in quick steps. How toes were pointed as to be the only thing that touched the ground. With each step she took her movements were quick and confident without hesitation. She looked almost like she was dancing.

"Incredible! Hoshi from Class 1-A has taken the lead by dancing across the minefield without hesitation. Does your class have some dancers, Eraserhead?"

'I see. This is an obstacle that puts those in the lead at a disadvantage.' Todoroki glared at the dancing girl, attempting to step in the same spots as her. 'Trying to make it entertaining, huh?'

He didn't have long to think about it as an explosion suddenly went off, but it wasn't triggered by a mine. Something much worse. "This doesn't affect me!" Katsuki suddenly appeared beside him eyes set on him alone. "Bastard, don't declare war on the wrong person!" His hand reached out towards him ready to blast him to bits. If he hadn't moved aside at that exact moment then he would have.

'Almost there.' [Y/n] thought, watching her feet carefully. Despite her speed, she knew she couldn't risk stepping a mine at the chance of setting off her Quirk.

She stumbled at the sound of a loud and bright explosion behind her that caused her to stand on one foot. Her hands fell to the ground landing on two vacant spots putting her in a downward dog pose. "What the hell was that?"

"There's a huge explosion at the back?! What's with that force?!"

"No fuckin' way." Looking up to the sky she watched in complete shock as a certain green-haired student flew through the air with a piece of the robot in his hold.

"Was it an accident, or did he do it on purpose? Class A's Midoriya is in hot pursuit with that blast!"

[Y/n] went back to her quick pace making her way out of the minefield. "They were so focused on their own competition that I got ignored." She took off in a sprint not wanting to be caught up in the threes race. "Luckily, I didn't get dragged into it."

Another explosion was set off making her look back just to see Izuku pass her upside down before landing on his face with a thud.

She smirked, "Get back up, Strawberry! You've got to prove Sparky wrong!" She called out, playfully.

"St-Strawberry?!" Izuku blushed, face turning a deep red. Despite the nickname, he continued to run making his way into the stadium in the first place.

"U.A sports festival, first stage! Who could've predicted the developments at the beginning or this conclusion? Right now, the first person back in the stadium is that man...Midoriya Izuku made a huge splash!"

"Nice win, Strawberry!" [Y/n] called out, finally entering the stadium. "Though, next time learn how to land better." She recommended, patting his shoulder.

He turned red, "I don't think I'll want to leave the ground every again..."

"In second place we have Hoshi [Y/n] with her amazing footwork throughout the courses!"

"She made it!" Bisa squealed, leaning over the edge of the balcony. Kojo who saw she was going to fall over grabbed her leg keeping her steady.

"Get down or you'll fall!" He cried.

"Looks like those gymnastic and ballet lessons have finally paid off." Kane commented. He had a small smile on his face as he watched the girl stand crowded around a few of her friends.

Alex watched with a frown as she wrapped an arm around the first place winner. He could see from here that his face was beet red as he gazed up at her with a look of adoration. "What can you tell me about, Midoriya?" He questioned.

"He's a kind one if not a bit shy. He tends to ask a lot of questions about Ms. Hoshi's Quirk." He explained. "He poses no harm to her."

"Good." He looked at his watch with a frown. "Where the hell are you?"

"Momo, you alright?" [Y/n] questioned, watching as her friend jogged into the stadium, exhausted. "This isn't how it is supposed to..." She panted, not being able to finish her sentence.

"I killed two birds with one stone! I'm a genius!" She turned around, taking notice of a perverted grape attached to her back.

Both girls gave him a look of utter disgust, "You're the worst!"

"I'm rather glad I didn't meet you..."

(Who is Readers dad? And why is he just not making an appearance? Find out next time on Dragon Ball! I mean BNHA x AfricanAmerican!Reader!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 22.1K 115
🌻 f l u f f πŸ’₯ s m u t πŸ₯€ a n g s t πŸ”₯ r e q u e s t s πŸ’‹ l i m e y ✨ h e a d c a n n o n s πŸ—Ώ s h i t p o s t πŸŒͺ a l t e r n a t e u n i v e r s e ...
552 7 21
𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞 Black π…πžπ¦πšπ₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐞 and other various 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, all in one story. 𝐅𝐨π₯π₯𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐭...
791 24 13
a bold, and flirtatious Black y/n and a serious tenya who's ALWAYYS following the rules..πŸ‘©πŸ½β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸ»
1K 68 25
Disclaimer. A solo leveling x female OP protagonist/oc x MHA, JJK na bit HK. Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes in this story, cause englis...