KYUUBI NO KITSUNE; kny

By celestebride

───── in the process of extreme editing ── chapters with a line in front of them are edited! ❝ i saw a brigh... More

一 || 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
二 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
───── 三
───── 四
───── 五
六 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤
七 || 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐢
八 | 𝐊𝐞𝐲
九 | 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰
十一 | 𝐈𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨
十二 | 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐔𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐢
九尾の狐 || 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
十三 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
十四 | 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐤𝐢
つきの うさぎ || 𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐮𝐛𝐢 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐨
九尾 火災 || 𝐎𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚
首領 || 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

十 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

1.6K 70 22
By celestebride

Chapter Ten

"You really are related to him, aren't you?"

Kyuubi Kasai whispered softly from the tree in which she was lounging in.

Her golden fox eyes were strained on the boy with kind rosewood eyes and hanafuda earrings. 

"How interesting," she murmured to herself, "I wonder how Kibutsuji will react when he sees you." At this point she had to hold her hands over her mouth to stop herself from laughing aloud. 

Kasai blinked as she watched him slap the hand of a farm worker, just to pay for a broken basket. 

"Wow," she blinked. "He's way too kind. It's almost annoying, actually, it is really annoying," she yawned.

The nine tailed fox spirit had been contemplating ideas in her head about how to travel with the boy who bore hanafuda earrings for a few minutes. 

1. Stalk him. 

(She thought that was a weird idea.)

2. See if she could turn into a child and travel with him. 

(She liked this option more and thought it sounded more human.)

Kyuubi Kasai was leaning towards the latter option. However, she needed to change her appearance, and she didn't really want to do that. Kasai had more problems then just this one, after all. So, why should she worry about this one before the others?

Being lost in her own thoughts, she suddenly realized that he had vanished from her line of sight. Her brow twitched. 

'Well that's annoying, really annoying.'

"Will this work?" Kasai asked herself, tying up a braid from her hair, allowing it to be pressed under her headdress that she had decided to keep on, even though her body was now small and short. Something that resembled a tiny female child. "Yes or no?," she couldn't decide by herself.

"Oh, well," she muttered, "the best way to know is to test it out on stupid humans"―She couldn't help but grin like a fox―"and see if it fails or if it works."

Small footsteps pitter-pattered on a noisy town street.

A young girl panted as she tried to outrun a stall owner who was chasing her because she had stolen a piece of jewelry from his shop. 

"Ahhh! Please, leave me alone!," she cried. The stall owner had grabbed her pale arm harshly and kicked her against the dim ground. The young girl had led the adult to this area in hopes of losing him in the crowd on the way to the back alley streets.

"You little brat!," the vendor spat. "You stupid, dumb child! Give me back what you stole from me you little thief!" He raised a foot and harshly kicked the young girl into the ground harder then before. "Give it back―"

"Oh," the girl's voice had changed now, and she sounded a lot more mature. "Are you, a human, trying to order me around? I think not, darling."

With one arm, she slashed upwards, making a blooded mess of the vendor's leg. A smirk made its way onto her face.

The shadows on the alley's walls became larger as she picked herself up from the dusty ground which she had been thrown on.

"No, no, no. You don't order me around!," the girl chuckled. 

Trembling, the vendor realized who she was as the once helpless girl morphed into a teenager, the golden bells jingling on her headdress in the process of changing her form. 

"I-it's y-y-you!" He pointed a shivering finger. "T-t-the legend! K-K-K-Kyu-Kyuubi K-K-Kas-Kasai!" He quivered as the shadows slowly closed in and flames erupted in Kyuubi Kasai's palm.

"Humans like you disgust me," she sneered, her mood suddenly changing a 180. "How about you be the fire starter for this village that has to suffer because of people like you?"

"W-wait! P-p-please n-no! I-I'm so s-s-sorry―!"

"It's too late for that now. Say goodbye."

Kyūbi No Kitsune Secrets

______________

►Kyuubi Kasai never kills children.

______________

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 512 14
Eldest child of the Kamabo family you always have a interest in swords ever since you saw one. You would train yourself in the forest and you know t...
67K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
30.1K 1.2K 23
𝟎.𝟏 ; 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒? : ©mikasloves 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 : 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! ━━━...