You Are My Shield | Five Harg...

By kaixtsukino

˚✧˳ ❝ Bite me. ❞ He didn't respond, but he maintained to stare daggers at me. A smirk bent its way on his thi... More

˚✧˳ ⚠️ !!!!! ⚠️ ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Playlist ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Prologue ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 1 - Welcome Back ?¿ ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 2 - Badass Stapler ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 3 - From The Future ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 4 - Rest In Pieces ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 5 - Kid Wants Coffee ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 6 - Different ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 7 - Time Travel ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 8 - The Eye ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 9 - The Mannequin ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 10 - Mom ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 11 - Cuts And Bruises ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 12 - Drunk Kiss ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 13 - Forever ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 15 - When Did You Go? ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 16 - Briefcase ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 17 - Sandwiches and Power ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 18 - The Handler ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 19 - Old Man's Old Job ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Christmas Special ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 20 - Was It A 'Kiss'? ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 21 - Hello And Goodbye ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 22 - Welcome Back. Again ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 23 - Sailing Ship ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 24 - Wounds ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 25 - I Heard A Rumor ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 26 - Stay With Me ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 27 - Good Morning ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 28 - Your Lips Are Soft ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 29 - Blood ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 30 - The Horror ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 31 - Tell Me Why ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 32 - A Margarita ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 33 - Prove Me Wrong ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 34 - Goodbye Dorothy ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 35 - Picture Perfect ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 36 - Polaroid ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 37 - We Ain't Done Yet ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 38 - He's Gone ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 39 - A Classical Disaster ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ Chapter 40 - See You On The Other Side ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ ????? ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ AUTHOR'S NOTE ˳✧˚
˚✧˳ BOOK 2 ˳✧˚

˚✧˳ Chapter 14 - About My Work ˳✧˚

57.5K 1.8K 3.1K
By kaixtsukino

NUMBER FIVE

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝟱 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦  that both Five and I agreed on regarding our friendship. We didn't really make it but it something that we both should do and avoid doing.

1. Never ever disregard the other one's needs; Always be there.

2. Teamwork makes the dreamwork; Fight together in battles.

3. Always call out when the other is going on emotional bullshit.

4. Do not show any kind of affection.

And our grand finally.

5. Never ever have some sort of sexual feeling with the other.

As you can see, we already broke some rules we made through our experience living our moments in our childhood. Us kids wanted to strangle each other to death; We both have our names on the number one spot for assassination and now Five is here being all giggly and shit for giving me a kiss.

Unintentionally, my hand elevates from its previous position and abruptly slaps the boy back to sleep, which really knocked him out. 'Oh shi, my bad g'

He pecked my cheek.

Five Hargreeves just pecked my cheek.

My face gets warm after understanding what just happened. My hand touches the part to where he did it. His lips stung on my face. It felt like I was floating. 'Why would he do that?'

"Hey, you okay?" Luther walks to me putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder after he saw my troubled expression.

"Y-Yeah, just allergies."

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

After what I suppose a few more hours, daylight rises; Five woke up. Both of us decided that we should finally tell the truth to Luther. And there, I sat down beside Five in front of Luther who listened closely to Five's revelation about the end and his 'private affairs'.

"When it's supposed to happen? This... Apocalypse?"

"I can't give you the exact hour, but... from what I could gather, we have four days left."

"Why didn't you guys say something sooner?" Luther beseeched. "It wouldn't matter, Luther," I answered back at him, Five unveiled that they weren't successful in stopping whatever the cause is going to be. "Of course it would. We could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing." He exclaims back.

"For the record, you already tried." Five sighs, being pensive about what he was going to say next. "What do you mean?"

"I found all of you... Your bodies." Five swallows his saliva, afflicted over the memories he had with that dreadful place.

"We die?"

"We died. We all tried to stop whoever was the cause, but we all died horribly." I continued. Luther's expression changed into a terrified and confused expression. He wasn't scared or anything, it shocked him. "How would you know that?"

"This was clutched in your dead hand when I found you." Five threw him the eyeball he picked out from his pocket while Luther catches it. "You must've managed to rip it out before you went down..."

"We don't know whose it is." I faltered as I cleared my throat.

"Well, there's a serial number on the back. Think maybe you could try—" He states while inspecting the object he once got hold of in another timeline. "No, that's a dead end. It's just another hunk of glass."

Diego suddenly rummages the door open cursing at himself. "You have any idea what you just did?" Diego accuses launching into our way. Luther stopped him from doing so. "Nope, let me—Get your ape hands off of me!" He grunts as the other man tightens his grip on his body, preventing him from coming closer to us. "I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down."

Diego pants and gives up. "Fine."

"Our siblings have been pretty busy since he got back. They were in the middle of that shootout at Griddy's and then at Gimble Brothers after the guys in masks attacked the Academy looking for him and one certain girl."

"I'm pretty sure that they were just looking for Five."

"Oh. 'I'm pretty sure' they were looking for the both of you." He answers back sarcastically. Why would they look for me? Clearly, he's bluffing now.

"Oh, while you were running around wearing that stupid batman mask—" I tried to storm into him, but Five puts a hand on my lap indicating that I shouldn't do what I was supposed to do or say. Five came back to his stony-faced persona. It was almost unimaginable to even think that he was the same person earlier when he was drunk.

I took a deep breath before letting out the words that need to be released "Why didn't you say anything earlier?" I asked still not convinced with what he said since he's blowing up in fury and probably spitting nonsense.

"Because I didn't want you to be involved!" He yells angrily turning his heels as if ashamed to say these words that hinted concern for me.

"None of which is any of your concern." Five spoke.

"It is now. They just killed my friend."

Five continued to look emotionless at his statement. "Who are they?" Luther finally asks calmly.

"They work for my former employer. A woman called 'The Handler'."

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Another long explanation and clarification have come out of Five's mouth. Everything from the apocalypse to the Handler that he used to work for. He stated the people he killed while on the job and what he does and when he came back. Diego left the area quickly announcing that he will kill these people.

"So, you were a hitman?"

"Yes." Five replies, sounding regretful.

"Uh... I mean, you have a code right. You didn't just kill anybody."

"No code. We took out anyone who messed with the timeline."

"What about innocent people?"

"It was the only way I could get back here."

"But that's murder."

"Jesus, Luther, grow up. We're not kids anymore. There's no such thing as good guys or bad guys. There are just people, going about their lives. But when the world ends, all those people die, including our family. Time changes everything."

"Five's right, Luther. It's not always rainbows and butterflies. He did everything to get back..." I explain letting out an encouraging smile as I brushed Five's back, comforting him.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

Fun Fact: Everytime Five was doing his equations in the apocolypse, he would always draw a little doodle of (Y/N) and space out a bit.

A/N: hello if u ever got any updates notif i just adjusted the chapters so sorry ab that. anyways sorry for this boring chapter there weren't much to add. and i used my phone too lmaooo

QOTD: How many days before you finished Umbrella Academy?

maybe like a week? i never really liked netflix series. then there was this one time i was hella bored so i decided to watch some random show and this one was the one i chosed. i wasnt paying attention to the previous eps when i found out it had intresting plots and characters so i had to rewatch it again and it was so good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 303 71
"It's you and me, today, tomorrow, forever and a day" Who would have thought that two people that hate each other so much that they want nothing more...
70.9K 1.7K 52
Who would have thought that the most deadliest assassin had a wife and was soon to become a dad. In which you Y/n Watson, a pregnant ex-assassin is s...
15.6K 607 40
Sequel to 'Two Assassins in love' IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse and defeating The Commission...
199K 3.7K 36
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴄᴋʜᴇᴀᴅ." "ᴀ ᴅɪᴄᴋʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!" I will be writing all seasons in this book. Depending on whether I finish s2 before s3 comes out I m...