FANTASY | NCT-WAYV

By daisy_writings

Not your usual smut writer. Compilation of smuts written by me. Read this book if you want to discover lust... More

Hello babies
Forgive || Jaehyun
No regret pt.1 || Jaemin
No regret pt.2 || Mark
The bad one || Yuta
Rough || Taeyong
Take the lead || Johnny
Sexual tension || Jeno
Break up sex || Doyoung
Break up sex pt.2 || Doyoung
Horny || Jaemin
Limitless || Yuta
I need you || Sicheng
Over it || Yangyang
Confession || Haechan
Hate and Love || Ten
REQUESTS
Just for fun || Yuta
Horny pt.2 || Jaemin x Jeno
It's getting hot || Haechan
Heal || Sicheng/Yangyang
Now that you're gone || Xiaojun
Grand Prix || Jaehyun

PLEASE READ

3.6K 42 79
By daisy_writings

Hello babies,

I hope you're all doing well,

Because I truly love this book and all the comments I receive, I want to ask you some questions and it would truly mean a lot to me if you could respond.

First: what is/are your favorite smuts in this book and why?

Second: do you enjoy the angsty smut I posted recently, or do you think it doesn't belong in this book?

Third: what would you like to see more in the future for this book?

Fourth: what should I improve in my stories?

Also, English is not my first language and I know I do some mistakes, please ignore them I do my best to avoid making those mistakes, really.

I don't forget about your requests don't worry, I'm slowly trying to work on them, but sometimes I like to write with my own creativity and inspiration, and that's why I make this post!

Thank you for the time you'll take to respond, I love each one of you, no matter if you vote/comment or not, if you read and enjoy my story, it is already a pleasure for me.

See you soon,

Daisy🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.5K 52
nct imagines and more idk what happened but some of the chapters are mixed up so remember to make sure you read part one before part two on any multi...
186K 3.3K 86
Half of this is actual chapters!! I will be able to do any type of imagine! Except smut! Feel free to request anything!!! Read this book for clear sk...
86.1K 975 13
NCT U! NCT127! NCTDREAM! WayV! Request are closed! Highest ranking: #63 in Fanfiction
933K 21.4K 114
Hey guys! Hope you find entertaining stories about all eighteen of your favorite boys here! Requests are temporarily closed while I try to finish w...