๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ | ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi niyahxbaji

| ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ | in which an old best friend returns to japan and reuni... Xem Thรชm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Bonus
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 4

7.1K 226 1.1K
BแปŸi niyahxbaji

"Today we have a special guest. She's your manager starting next week and a model from the states." He started

"He don't gotta say all that." I said to myself.

"Anyways," He said, "come on in."

I walked through the door and saw a bunch of boys. Some of them had water bottles or volleyballs in their hands. Some tall, some average.

"Introduce yourself." He said

"Hey y'all, I'm-" I got cut off.

"KitKat?" Someone said.
"Y/N?" The person next to him said.

I looked in their direction and recognized them instantly. Their eyes went wide in shock.

"Hey boys, did you miss me." I asked with a wave.

Kuroo dropped his volleyball and Kenma dropped his phone. They ran towards me and we did a group hug.

"Woah did Kenma just drop his phone?"

"She must be special."

"She really pretty."

I laughed at the comments coming from the team. We let go of the hug and I turned back towards everybody.

"So I'm guessing you did miss me." I said with a laugh.

"Of course we did, especially Kenma."Kuroo answered, while Kenma blushed a little.

"Anyways I'm Y/N and I'm Kenma's and Kuroo's childhood best friend. Next week I'm going to be your new manager." I said.

"YESS A FEMALE MANAGER!!" Someone yelled on their knees crying.

"Umm is he going to be ok?" I asked pointing.

"That's just how he is..." Kenma answered for me.

The boys introduced theirselves to me and went back to practice.

"Y/N feel free to watch the rest of practice and get use to what you have to do." Coach invited me.

I nodded and turned back to Kenma and Kuroo, "when you get done we have to catch up."

They nodded and went to practice with the rest of the boys. Kenma set for everyone and they received the balls. I use to play volleyball before I started modeling, so I'm pretty good at the terms and rules.

I went around and did things that I remembered. When I got done, I decided to check the time and text Amaya to see what she was doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:
Hey girlie

BESTIE ❤️✨:
Hey sis
How is it

Me:
Good I'm waiting for
them to get done
& then we leaving

BESTIE ❤️✨:
Ight don't forget my food

Me:
I won't fatass

BESTIE ❤️✨:
Whatever bye

Me:
Bye✌🏾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled at my phone and put it in my purse. Then I heard a smack and looked up.

"LOOK OUT" Yaku yelled.

Before I knew what happened, Kenma was in front of me in a receiving position. He hit a volleyball and turned to face me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked.

"You almost got hit with a volleyball." Kuroo said.

"And Kenma saved you." Lev told me.

I looked back at Kenma and he was looking off to the side with his hair covering his face.

"Awww." I said giving him a hug.

"I never seen him move so fast." Kuroo said laughing slightly.

"Shut up." Kenma said, while walking away. They got to practicing before the gym closed.

Then I heard a ringing noise. I looked down at my phone and I was getting a call from my manger. She said I had a photo shoot set up in a nearby park and I had to be there.

When the call ended I look back the boys that were practicing. I sighed and got my stuff together.

"Ayo I gotta head out!" I yelled across the gym and headed towards the door.

"Wait up," I saw Kenma run up to me, "give me your number, so we can meet up." I smiled and gave him my number.

"BYEEEE!!" I yelled and left.

Kenma's POV

After Y/N left Kuroo came up to me, smirking.

"Whatever it is, no." I said in my bored voice.

"I didn't even say anything... yet." He said.

I sighed at him, "what do you want?"

"You never ran that fast before. Plus you were blushing." He started.

"And..." I said picking up a volleyball.

"You like her."

I froze and dropped the ball.

"What? Just because I received a volleyball. I didn't want Y/N to get hit here first day here." I explained to him, annoyed.

"Then why were you blushing." He said.

"Was not."

"Were too."

"Was not."

"Were too."

"Was not."

"Well it doesn't matter anyways. You got her number right?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I set a ball to Lev.

"Tell her we want to meet up tomorrow." He said.

"Fine," I sighed, "after practice. Now leave me alone and be productive."

He nodded and walked away to practice. I was in a good mood for some reason I can't explain. Y/N changed a lot and I can't wait to see her again.

Your POV

I didn't think I would have photo shoots, but here I am. It was for my Instagram, so my followers could see I'm traveling and to boost my popularity in Japan.

I was there for about an hour and half with Maya and some other dude. He was a big deal in volleyball. We took some photos together and separate.

They took a picture with me and the boy and said that it was going to be on the cover of Japan's sports magazine. Since I'm doing a sports theme tour, I'm gonna have to get use to him.

Maya got done before me and went back home. She said something about taking a nap and studying. I still had to stay back for some more stuff.

I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram, checking to see if I missed anything interesting. Angie came up to me and said that I can leave and she'll let me know when my next shoot is. As I was getting my stuff together he came up to me.

"Hey, we haven't really been introduced. I'm Tooru Oikawa." He said with his hand out.

"I'm F/N L/N." I said shaking his hand.

"Since we're gonna be seeing each other a lot, can I get your number?" He asked taking out his phone.

"Boy I don't know what you got going on, but if you try-" I started pointing my finger at him.

"No, no, no. I'm just trying to be friends. I swear." He cut me off putting his hands up in surrender.

"Fine." I sighed and gave him my number, before leaving.

Here y'all go. I hope y'all enjoyed my story😙 see y'all later. Comment and vote BYE LOVES❤️✨

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

4.4K 157 26
in which bokuto has an adoptive sister or her world had been so bland since the accident which took away her family, but when a certain setter enters...
70.8K 1.3K 30
after being forced to take on the role of manager for Nekoma's boys volleyball team, a few of the players catch your eye.. one in particular- Kenma K...
96.4K 3.9K 14
A gamer , an admirer , and a love letter
10.2K 372 26
Very grateful one of my readers has helped me to reupload my deleted book. Try and resist your old friend who you developed a hatred for, Kuroo Tets...