Rare - Cazzie

Door CazzieTime

This story follows after the end of season 3 of atypical, although I'm mainly focusing on the relationship be... Meer

Chapter 1: "A walk in the park"
Chapter 2: "Taco Bell"
Chapter 3: "Love was made for you and me"
Chapter 4: "My truth"
Chapter 5: "Family"
Chapter 6: "Nate"
Chapter 7: "Dinner time"
Atypical S4!!
Chapter 8: "Dessert"
Chapter 9: "That night."
Chapter 10: "Schools back."
Chapter 11: "Secrets."
Chapter 12: "Kisses and cuddles."
Chapter 13: "My girl."
Chapter 14: "Fluffy ducky."
Chapter 15: "An old friend."
Chapter 16: "New student."
Chapter 17: "Jauregui's crazy golf."
Chapter 18: "F&MU."
Chapter 19: "Speak of the fucking devil."
Chapter 21: "White lies."
Chapter 22: "Everything's fucked."
Chapter 23: "Is this the end?"
Chapter 24: "Moving on."
Chapter 25: "New life, new grind."

Chapter 20: "Keep your friends close..."

3.8K 64 162
Door CazzieTime

*A/N Listen to "Touch me" by Victoria Monet ft Kehlani for better reading experience, during the flashback if you want.😘

Explicit Warning

Izzie's POV

I dreaded going over to Lauren's place, and stood in the bathrooms in school, thinking over any excuse I can use to get out of it.

I checked my phone and saw a text from Lauren, at ten last three.

Lauren: Where are u?

Ugh, maybe I should just get it over and done with...

Me: Sorry, had to stay behind in lesson, be out soon.

I groaned, as I stuffed my phone back into my bag. Time to face the music I guess, no turning back, I shoulda just lied.

I hesitantly left the bathroom, and headed to the front doors of the school. And into the parking lot, where a lot of the cars had already deserted, when I noticed a beefy white jeep gleaming in the sun. I spotted Lauren waiting outside the door, clad in a leather jacket, and black skinny jeans. Which I would have found hot, if I didn't absolutely despise the bitch. As I came closer to her Jeep, she looked up from her phone, and her piercing green eyes shocked me. Damn that hoe has planets in there or something. It seemed the daylight brought out specks of lime and yellow, I wish I had eyes that held such power.

"You ready to go?" She asked shoving her phone into her back pocket. And pushing back her dark black tresses, and rounding her Jeep.

"Yeah." I mumbled and jumped into the passenger seat, a scent of lavender and a hint of vanilla lingered the car pleasantly.

As she pulled out of school, the awkward silence from earlier in class returned, to my despair. Lauren seemed to notice it too, because she began looking through her little discs, of what looked like tracks.

"What kinda music do you listen to?" She asked, keeping one hand on the wheel, as she blindly grabbed at the discs.

"RnB, Hip Hop, Alternative rock..." I said and she nodded, as she continued searching the compartment, so I carried on speaking as I hated the silence that seemed to always linger. "Like Nirvana... Arctic monkeys... Red Hot Chilli Peppers... I love the 1975."

"No way! Okay I've got the perfect playlist." Lauren exclaimed excitedly, and I was surprised that for a second, I didn't feel like ripping her face off...

She pulled a disk out of a see through case, and slid the disk into the slot, all the while maintaining the road.

The soft beat of 'Paris' by the 1975 started to fill the car, I smiled unintentionally, when Matty Healy's soothing voice sang the first few lines.

"I love this song." I smiled, as I hummed the melody.

"Same." Lauren agreed, as the chorus came up, and I couldn't stop myself from singing.

'And how I'd love to go Paris again,'

"And again, again, again and again," I sung quietly, staring out the window, at the soft pattering rain that fell from the sky.

'How I'd love to go to Paris again,' The chorus repeated, and I felt a familiar comfort, in listening to the band. It eased the tension that seemed to surround me and Lauren, and was WAY better than that painful silence.

The rain had started to chuck down from the sky, and Lauren had to squint through the rain, to see ahead. Luckily she had good windshield wipers that cleared the rain for a second, then blurred. I hummed along to the music that played, keeping a mental note to ask for a copy of her CD.

A few minutes passed, and 'Touch Me' by Victoria Monét ft Kehlani floated through the speakers. And I felt my cheeks burn up, as I recalled a particularly heated make out sesh with Casey, as this song hummed in the background. The memories flickering in my mind, and getting me all worked up, the words bringing me back to exact points. I closed my eyes as I allowed my mind to fully engulf in the memory.

"Don't stop" I whimpered, as Casey sucked devotedly at the sensitive skin of my neck, marking me up. I was in no mood to protest, the tingling sensation of her hot mouth was irresistible.

The sweet voice of Victoria Monét played softly on the car radio, we were currently in the back of her car. The words turned me on even more, if that was even possible.

'Touch me,
feel me,'

I shuffled forward on my knees, bringing them a either side of her thighs. Gasping when I felt Casey grip my butt abruptly, and dragging me into her, effectively rubbing where I needed her desperately.

'Went from hands on the wheel,

To hands on my thighs,

To hands on my body in the back of the porsche,

"This ain't no Porsche." I whispered teasingly, though it came out as more of a pant.

"Shut up." Casey grumbled, as she pushed my centre into her harshly, causing me to scream.

"Oh shit!" I shrieked as she repeated the motion harsher, the all too familiar feeling of heat, building in my core. I tried to steady myself by placing my hand on the fogged up window of Casey's backseat.

'And when you rock them short nails,

That's low-key sentimental,

Now keep em cut though,

So there ain't no incidentals,'

Casey pulled up the fabric of my crop top, and licked her lips at the sight of my naked chest. The adoring glint in her eyes never seems to waver in the slightest, giving me the biggest boost of confidence in myself. Feeling bold, I grabbed onto her head, and pulled her face towards my right breast. Moaning in delight, when I feel her lips attach immediately to the erect bud. I bit my lower lip harshly, to contain the tumultuous moaning that needed to flow from me constantly. Though the insistent noise came out in a shaky groan, as Casey sucked, licked and devilishly bit down on the skin before sucking again. My eyes rolled back in pure pleasure, and the screams that erupted from me, I had absolutely no control of.

'Touch me, Feel me,

Gеt to, Know me,

Inside, If you,

Love mе,

Show me,'

"Show me." I whispered in Casey's ear, and smirked when I her shudder slightly, as well as the goosebumps I felt on her arms. And decided to play the game a little bit, try and turn her on.

"Had a feeling we would take it this far, when you kissed me in your car," I whispered the lyrics, that where surprisingly accurate, raspily into Casey's ear, and she gulped nervously. As the smooth voice of Kehlani flowed out the speakers.

'I'll stop rockin' nails for you

I'll park the Porsche and drop the top

You drop your dress,

I'll take the stress away from you'

"Let me take away your stress." She husked, as her hand travelled from my behind, over my hip bone, and into my underwear. I moaned upon contact alone, as she cupped me, she hadn't even moved her fingers yet, but the pressure she placed in me was torture.

"Please, move." I panted, desperate for her to touch me.

She chuckled, and complied, moving her fingers further into my hot centre.

"You're so wet." She smirked, as she stroked the slick folds. I groaned in pleasure, as she began circling my clit at a dangerously slow pace.

"Please!" I whined loudly, not caring in the slightest how desperate I sound. She eventually relented and moved her fingers faster, as she returned her focus back to my chest, leaning in and enveloping my left breast in hot open mouthed kisses.

"Inside." I pleaded, as she teased my entrance, only dipping her finger in every now and then. I closed my eyes in pure bliss, as her thumb circled my most sensitive area slowly, her middle and pointer fingers sank into my drenched core. I groaned in pleasure, as her fingers moved inside me. "Faster." I whispered, as I began to thrust myself onto her fingers. She suddenly stilled, and I opened my eyes in confusion.

"Ride my fingers." She husked, and I bit my lower lip in arousal. The fire that burned in Casey's eyes, made me hot. It was a mixture of desire, and lust, that reduced me to a puddle. Not being able to stop myself, I began thrusting into Casey's fingers, immediately moaning in delight. Casey watched me with her darkened eyes, seemingly entranced by my every move. I was unable to contain my cries of pleasure, as I quickened my pace, practically jumping into Casey's hand. I felt Casey's hand grip onto my left breast, as she kneaded the soft skin. Rolling the hard nipple between her fingers, and making me whimper at the pleasurable pain it caused me.

Suddenly, something happened that made me scream. She added a third finger, and it was painful at first, but the pain soon became worth it. I felt my walls protest the intrusion, by clamping down onto Casey's fingers. I felt her start to push inwards, and moans upon moans tumbled out of me. The whole neighbourhood can probably hear me. She pumped her fingers at a rapid speed inside of me, and it was seconds before I'd completely combust.

The second my vision began to blur, I knew I was close to experiencing the highest high I'd ever experienced. I no longer had the energy I had before to move, and now Casey was putting in all the work. Thrusting her three fingers into my resistant core. I swear I saw stars, as my body exerted itself to the highest amount of bliss possible. My hips thrusted upwards, and I came. Hard. My eyes shutting, and face scrunching, and walls squeezing. I'm surprised Casey hasn't pulled her hand out in agony. But she just held my back supportively, and slowed her movements in me. As I rode the waves of intense pleasure she'd just brought me.

I panted like I'd just ran 1000 metres, on Casey's sticky shoulder. Our bodies seemed to accumulate a thin layer of moisture. I felt completely at ease, as her free hand stroked my back. In complete peace, I shut my eyes.

I didn't even know I'd fallen asleep, in that very position, until I heard the faint voice of Casey calling my name.

"Izzie."

I smiled unconsciously upon hearing her beautiful voice.

"Izzie." She repeated, and I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes, so I ignored her.

Izzie?" I frowned, as her voice sounded a little different this time. Maybe she's just tired.

"Izzie!" This shocked me, as it sounded completely different to Casey's sweet voice.

"IZZIE!"

I jumped up in surprise, yelping as my head crashed into the roof of the car. My eyes barely open, as I clutched onto my sore head, and I frowned as I took in the interior of this car... I'm not with Casey?

"Case?..." I mumbled incoherently, as my gaze drifted slowly to the drivers seat. Then it clicked.

"Sorry." Lauren smiled apologetically "Not, Casey... uh- you wouldn't wake up... we're here." She nodded towards her house, and I blinked at her for a second, trying to remember how I got here.

Then I remembered the Drama class project, and I'd met her at her car, and we were listening to music... then that song had to come on. And then I had sex with Casey. Mind sex. My cheeks burned at the memory still. It had happened a few weeks ago, before Lauren, in Casey's car about a street away from where I live. I know. Risky. But I didn't mean for it to happen... We had only stopped to say goodbye, since I couldn't invite her over. It started with a kiss, that ended up taking a heated turn, and before I knew it she was pulling me into the backseat. And pulling my shirt off.

"Did I fall asleep?" I rasped quietly, as I stretched out my muscles slowly. And felt a yawn building in my throat.

"Yeah, it was pretty cute actually, I felt bad waking you up." She chuckled, as she cut the engine, and pulled out her keys.

We exited the Jeep, and walked the driveway, to Lauren's house. And I have to admit, it's actually pretty nice. The place had beautiful interior decoration, the kind I'd decorate my future home in. It had a modern yet extremely homey vibe, with a Latin touch that I appreciated. The greenery that seemed to flourish in every room, really brightened up the place. As well as the low hanging urban lights.

"Nice house." I said indifferently, I couldn't be too nice after all.

"Thank you." She smiled gratefully, and her smile shocked me for a second, very white...

I studied one of the many pieces of art in her hallway, that lead to a spiral staircase. Okay this house is bigger than I thought from the outside. The painting was really quite beautiful, I couldn't help but stare at it, when Lauren noticed she stopped to see what I was admiring.

"Mi abuela hizo eso." She smiled fondly, at the painting.
("My grandmother did that.")

"¿Tu abuela?" I asked, in shock, as I took in the wonderful art, of a woman dancing in a beautiful ruby dress.
(Your grandmother?")

"Hmhmm." She hummed in response, and her fingers gently traced the painting.

"Who's the girl?" I asked, as I continued to admire the piece of art. She seemed to smile fondly, and turn back to face me.

"Some chick from Havana... apparently she was stunning, never met her." She shrugged indifferently. "Most of my family originates from Cuba, and I still have loads of relatives over there." She explained, and I raised my eyebrows, who would have thought this pasty ass bitch was Latina?

"You hungry?" She asked, and turned to walk down the hallway and into another room as I followed her.

"Starved." I nodded, as we entered the kitchen, and I smiled at the rustic patterns and cute little plants that sprouted from little pots. It reminded me of my old house, before we moved to the states, Connecticut. Those were the good times.

"Pastelitos de Guayaba Queso!" She yelled, as she rounded the small wooden dining table, and over to a tray of baked goods.

"What is that?" I asked, as I came over to peer over her shoulder.

"Basically, it's these little pastries, you can fill them with like.. fruit jams and cheeses.. and they are bomb as fuck you have to try one." She exitedly scooped one of the tray, and handed it to me.

As I took a bite into the buttery pastry, my eyes widened at the burst of flavour that hit my tongue.

"Holy shit." I mumbled through a mouth full of the Pastelito.

"Mi mami hace lo mejor." She smiled smugly, and grabbed one for herself.
("My mommy makes the best.")

"Si." I agreed, and just as I grabbed another, someone came into the kitchen.

"Mija, you didn't tell you're home?" Her mother asked, as she hugged her daughter sweetly. I watched on with a smile, but a part of my heart pinched, at the memory that I probably would never experience that kind of love.

"Oh hello... Izzie... was it?" The woman asked, and I smiled kindly.

"Yeah, nice to see you Mrs Jauregui." I greeted politely.

"Is Casey here?" She asked, and the awkwardness from before returned.

Lauren shook her head wordlessly and turned to the refrigerator to grab something.

"That's a shame, I love that girl." Lauren's mother said, as she took a seat at the table. "¿Lauren, mi amor, puedes hacerme un cafe, por favor?"
("Lauren, my love, can you make me a coffee, please?")

"Si mami." She replied, as she grabbed the milk from the fridge. "Uh... Izzie, if you want, you can put your stuff in my room I'll be up in a minute." She told me, and I nodded. "Last door on your right." She called after me, as she busied herself in the cupboard.

I exited the kitchen, and walked over to a spiralled staircase that lead to the upper portion of the house. Pretty fairy lights hung to the banister of the railing, twinkling lowly. The cosy vibe from the living room carried on through the house, and gave the otherwise modern pristine house, a heartfelt touch. I have to say, whoever decorated this house has taste. A pang of Jealousy, that I absolutely despised, started to clog my throat.

Why would Casey want me, when she could have this? All of this. What do I have to offer her? A broken home? A broken girl?

I huffed out loud as I tried to push away any negative to the side, so it wasn't in front of my eyes. Out of sight out of mind.

I finally reached the top and was faced with about 7 different doors.

Okay....

Last door on your right

I remembered, and walked down the wide hallway, and saw a door on the right that seemed to be the one.

I pushed the handle, and walked into the room. It wasn't at all what I expected. Lauren usually wore dark clothes so I assumed her room would be dark. But boy was I wrong.

The room had bright colours and posters, and CD covers all over the walls. My eye caught some bands that I know, and some that I didn't. She had LED lights at the perimeter of her ceilings, it looked pretty cool admittedly. She had a desk with a huge monitor, and glowing keyboard, and what looked like a 'gaming' chair. I only know because Tobias was insistent on getting one this year for Christmas. I'd have never guessed this was her room.

I sat my stuff down at the door, and wandered further, noting the scent of vanilla that occupied her car earlier too. Must be a perfume or some sort.

Not too long later Lauren sauntered into her room, holding a plate of Pastelitos and two mugs, on a tray.

"Need help?" I asked, and frowned as I realised that came out accidentally. Izzie from a few days ago, hell from yesterday, would have let the bitch suffer. This needs to stop.

"No I'm okay, I was a waitress for a little while so I know how to carry hella loads." She laughed, and placed the tray onto her desk.

"Nice gamer chair." I sniggered, and she glared at me.

"It's actually pretty fucking dope." She defended, and pulled it out to show it off, she sat in it and reclined it fully. "How many chairs can do that? Huh?" She asked me, and I shrugged.

"Not many I guess?" I asked and she seemed satisfied with my answer.

"Wanna grab the scripts?" She asked me, and I jumped up to grab them. Checking my messages as I did so, to find a few texts from Casey.

Mi amor❤️: Are you at Lauren's house now?

Mi amor❤️: Want me to send an ambulance? Lol.

Mi amor❤️: Hello?

Mi amor❤️: Omfg have you actually killed each other???

I giggled as I read the last text, and quickly put her mind to ease.

Me: Don't worry baby, I haven't killed her... yet.

Me: No but, she isn't too bad... definitely not her friend tho.

I shoved my phone back into my bag, and pulled out the script we needed to rehearse. Here goes nothing.

———-

After about two hours of rehearsal, we'd ended up sitting on her colourful rug, acting out the scene. We both new the lines pretty much entirely, and I recon with practice in lessons, we wouldn't need to practice outside of lesson anytime soon.

The scene we were tasked with, was the death scene. I know right, how fun. Mrs Cyrus had broken up the play, and given each group a specific scene. Unfortunately that meant there was... a kiss scene... ew. We'd both avoided the kiss at the end while practicing, and acted like it wasn't there. But in the actual thing, I'd have to do it. And I dreaded it immensely, I'm not sure how she feels, because we haven't even talked about it. But I'm sure she's not too exited either.

"Okay, well I think I've rehearsed enough to reduce my brain to mush... wanna wrap this up?" Lauren asked me, as she plonked down onto her bed.

"Sure." I replied, and checked my phone once more. Finding a text from Dani, I opened it.

Dani🐻: Mom's having "date night" with her new boyfriend🙄

Dani🐻: Can you come home, Tobias is crying and I don't know what to do to stop him.

"Hey I'm gonna head home, I'll order an Uber or something." I told her as I grabbed my bag, and stuffed my little script into it. Feeling myself instantly switch into protective sister mode.

"No, I'll drive you, it's the least I can do." She refused and grabbed her jacket and shoes before I could protest.

Oh well, at least I don't have to pay for a Uber.

"Thanks." I accepted her offer, and we made our way down the spiral staircase.

"Adiós mami, vuelvo pronto!" She called out, and I heard a reply come from the living room.
("Bye mommy, be back soon.")

"Be safe mija, no te quedes fuera hasta tarde!" She replied.
("Don't stay out late.")

——

"So this your house?" Lauren asked as she pulled up to my driveway.

"Yeah, thanks for the ride." I replied awkwardly, and she nodded.

"No problem." She smiled.

I smiled back, out of politeness, and opened the door to get out. But halted when I heard her voice call me back.

"Have a... nice night..." She stumbled nervously, and it eased my nerves, maybe she's not as confident as I thought.

"Thanks, you too." I heard a genuine tone in my voice, that I hadn't noticed until it came out.

Maybe life would be easier if we just got along, like she said, were bound to be apart of each other's life. And I guess she's not too bad to have around. Only time will tell, if I can actually trust her or not, but for now... My guard is still up, albeit weaker than yesterday, but it's still there.

As I entered the house, I hear sobs echo from the living room. And rush into there, my heart breaking at the sight.

"Hey T, what's wrong baby?" I instantly scoop him out of Dani's arms, she seems relieved that I'm back, rightfully so.

"Mo-mo-mommy promised me- a bed- bed time st-story." He whimpered, and I stroked his short hair soothingly. His chest hitching every few seconds, as he buried his face into my neck; causing a big wet patch, but I didn't mind.

"I know, and I'm sorry baby... mommy is busy right now... do you want me to read you a story?" I ask, once again covering for my sorry excuse of a mother.

"Y-yeah." He sniffled, and his arms tightened around my neck, as he lifted his body up expectantly. Obviously wanting to be carried, so I complied, lifting him up and carrying him bridal style to his little race car bed. This bugger has me wrapped around his little finger and he knows it. His breathing had significantly slowed, as I felt the rise and fall of his chest against me. I actually thought he'd fallen asleep by the time we got to his room. But when I placed him in his bed, and went to close the door, his mumbled little voice spoke up.

"Story, Izzie." I couldn't help but chuckle as I came back into the room. I checked over to Ana's bed, to see the little nugget sound asleep.

"I thought you'd fallen asleep my little Prince." I smiled, and kissed his forehead sweetly. He giggled, and kissed my forehead back. I felt my heart swell at the action, how could my mother treat this perfect little angel the way she does. I could never abandon any of my siblings the way she has her children. The thought alone makes me want to hurl out my guts.

"Yes! A story about a prince!" He exclaimed, and I had to cover his mouth gently as to not wake up his sister.

"Quiet T, you're gonna wake Ana." I giggled when he started to nibble my palm. "Okay a story about a prince, you better go to bed after this." I pretend ordered him, and he nodded desperately.

"Promise." He held out his pinkie, and held it up for me, which I interlocked with mine.

Whilst, internally, making a promise to myself to never let him, or any of my other siblings down. After all family is forever, and I'd fight tooth and nail for mine, even if our mother can't see that.

——-

Sorry if any of the Spanish isn't exactly fluent, there's a reason I got a grade 2 in my mocks.😭😭😤

Chile anyways have a good ass day.

- Layla

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.1K 101 16
Sequel to Mine This is about Casey and Izzie and the struggles they face balancing college with their relationship. I suggest you read the first one...
3.3K 98 35
Nick and Charlie have gotten married! They both navigate married life and it might strain their relationship and there's new stories for their childr...
170 1 12
The story takes place during episode 3 of season 3 "Jennifer's Body". After the arrest, Nica finally has peace with Tiffany and can start a somewhat...