Devils in the Details •Jasper...

By DreamOn51

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞" Willow Grace Davis is a sophomore at Forks High School, liv... More

•Cast•
𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
Chαρτεr 1
Chαρτεr 2
Chαρτεr 4
Chαρτεr 5
Chαρτεr 6
Chαρτεr 7
Chαρτεr 8
Chαρτεr 9
Chαρτεr 10
Chαρτεr 11
Chαρτεr 12
Chαρτεr 13
Chαρτεr 14
Chᥲρtᥱr 15
Chαρτεr 16
Chαρτεr 17
Chαρτεr 18
Chαρτεr 19
Chαρτεr 20
Chαρτεr 21
Chαρτεr 22
Chαρτεr 23
Chαρτεr 24
Chαρτεr 25
Σριlσgυε

Chαρτεr 3

3.4K 118 69
By DreamOn51

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜."

By the time lunch arrived the entire school was obsessed with the new kids, trying to learn every detail they could. Even the lunch lady, Mrs. Jackson asked Willow if she had met them yet when she went to pay for her semi- edible food.

It was like a craze had swept over the entire school and maybe that had something to do with the fact that the school hadn't had a new student since the seventh grade.

Willow had let her red hair out of its confines, the braid had left a crimped look that she adored. The skirt that Maya gave her was shorter than she had expected but it didn't break the dress code with black sheer tights underneath. Willow had to admit that when all four of them walked together in the hallway she felt like they were the 'it' girls.

Lunch was the only time all of them were able to be together, with Jane being a junior they didn't share many classes together. The lunch table they shared was in the far corner of the lunch room by the doors where they could see everyone else.

Marshall joined them, looking as amazing as them with his dark jeans, black turtleneck with his pearl necklace and his single cross earring that paid homage to George Micheal. Willow swore beauty ran in that family because the triplets were some of the most beautiful people she had ever met.

"We look like creepers." Marshall complained as he sat down beside Willow in one of the chairs that had been stationed on the backside of the table. That way they were all clustered together, with no one blocking the vacant end of the table.

"How else are we going to get a good look at the new kids?" Maggie hissed across over Willow towards her brother, before turning her attention to Willow and then to her plate. "A salad? It's pizza day. Your favorite."

"I know. I'm just not in the mood for it." It was a flat out lie.

She'd much rather have the pizza but the salads had become necessary. Noah had made the comment a few weeks back that Willow had gained some weight since they started dating.

He wasn't wrong, she had gained five pounds and she wasn't as active as she used to be. The least she can do is eat some salads in order to keep herself fit. Even if she hated them with a passion, vegetables just weren't her thing.

"Please tell me you're not becoming a vegetarian too. Maya is already enough." Maggie grumbled as she took a sip of her water bottle. "Where is she anyway?"

"With Lauren and Jessica's little group." Marshall answered before he bit into his pizza. "I worry about her sometimes."

"She just wants to be popular." Maggie shrugged as she turned her eyes towards her sister across the room. "Those bitches are so fake to her." There was a sense of protectiveness in her voice, along with some anger.

Willow knew the reason why, it was personal for Maggie. The anger was tied to the fact that Lauren and Maggie had a 'fling' as Maggie referred to it. Maggie had become very attached to Lauren, she even thought she had fallen in love with her.

When school started back it was like it never happened. Lauren started dating Tyler Crowley and acted as if Maggie never existed and the pain hurt deep in her chest. Willow personally wanted to fight the blonde, throw one hard punch to her face just to hurt her as much as she had hurt Maggie.

"Who has the scoop?" Jane sat down with her tray slamming the table on the other side of Maggie. "Mathew says the paper is doing a story on the new kids."

"It was Eric's idea." Matthew shrugged as he sat down beside Jane with his tray, slinging his arm over her shoulders. "We don't have anything else to report about actually."

"Let me guess, Maya is your investigative reporter?" Marshall teased as he took a sip from his sprite.

"She volunteered." Matthew smirked. "Angela is going to do the photos."

"Are they going to be on the front page?" Willow asked as her fork moved a small tomato around the plate.

"They're having their own edition. All about them." Jane rolled her eyes as she started cutting into the grilled chicken breast. "We're going to give them an ego."

"There's five of them Jane. We can't fit it all into one." Matthew explained as he bit into his second slice of pizza. Maya was now at the table with a bowl of fruit and an excited smile on her face.

"They're coming!" Maya exclaimed, tapping her nails on the table.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Marshall gave his sister a weird look. "They're just people."

"Have you seen them yet Mars?"

"I hate that dumb nickname." He cut her off with a scowl, Maya rolled her eyes and continued as if he had never spoken.

"They are beautiful." Maya emphasized the word 'beautiful' and before anyone could say anything the new kids walked in the crowded cafeteria.

Willow spotted Emmett right away with a bulky figure and height made him stand out. That and he was leading the group with a bright smile on his face.

Behind him was a small brunette girl with her short hair sticking out in every direction, she only stood about 4'10 maybe 4'11. She had on white blouse with a high collar that tied around her neck with puffy sleeves. She had a black skirt with a belt around her waist with small gray booties with a tiny heel.

She was just as pale as Emmett with the same gold colored eyes, maybe a little darker to a golden brown. Willow was taken back by the fact that the small brunette waved at her with a smile wide enough to be inviting.

"She's cute." Maggie whispered as waved back instead, Willow was caught too off guard to do anything.

Behind her was a tall guy maybe 6'1 with bronze, almost copper hair, he was a redhead like Willow. He had on a black sweater with ripped jeans and a pair of leather dress shoes. His belt had the Gucci symbol on it and Willow suddenly realised how much money the family had.

He was pale as well, with bright gold eyes. He was lean but didn't have muscles that compared to Emmetts. His expression was, to break it down simply, bored. He looked like his very existence was dull and tedious.

The last two had to be twins. Both of them had blonde hair, the girls hair was long and flowed down in big curls. Both of them were tall, the girl had to be at least 5'11 but in the thin heels she had on she had to be at least 6 foot. She was dressed in all black.

A black turtleneck sweater with a black skirt, her black boot went up over her knees, and her wrists were adorned with silver bracelets with silver hoops that almost touched her shoulders. Her eyes were the same color gold as Emmetts and her skin was just as pale. She walked like she owned the room with her head held high a smirk on her lips.

The guy's hair was shorter than hers but still long then any of the others, falling in waves over his cheeks and reaching the edges of his jawbone. He was taller than her but shorter than Emmett, maybe around a 6'3. His eyes were a darker topaz color but still seemed to shine. 

Just like the other four he was pale but like Emmett, his skin seemed to almost glow slightly. He was in all black as well, black turtleneck sweater that cupped around his neck. Black jeans that seemed faded, like they were made that way.

He wore black combat boots and to put it over the top a black leather jacket. His expression mirrored the girl next to him, head held high but the smirk didn't spread across his lips until his head turned and his eyes met Willows.

Willow felt her breath hitch in throat and heat spread across her cheeks, no doubt turning them bright red. Her finger fiddled with her locket while her mind screamed at her to look away but she was too captivated by him.

She had never seen someone as beautiful as him but there was something dark, something mysterious, and something enticing about him. Willow broke eye contact first, dropping her eyes down to her hand that was fiddling with her locket.

"Maya wasn't wrong." Maggie stated after the new kids sat down at a table on the far end of the cafeteria. "There is not a member in that family that I wouldn't like to go to bed with."

"Alright Maya, spill the details." Matthew brushed his hands off and pushed his tray way before he relaxed back against Jane. Maya quickly chewed the piece of fruit in her mouth before she tore her eyes away from the new kids.

"Okay. We'll start with Emmett Platt, the muscle man with cute little curls. He emancipated from his family and moved in with the Cullens about a year ago." Maya stopped to take a drink of water. "Because he's dating Rosalie, but we'll get to her in a minute."

"He looks like he'as nice." Marshall remarked.

"He is." Willow sat her fork on her tray. "I have gym with him and he seems like a really nice person."

"Why'd he emancipate?" Jane questioned but Maya simply shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I haven't been able to get the answer, but we don't really need to know." Maya explained.

"But it does make a good story." Matthew laughed as Jane playfully hit him.

"Spoken like a true journalist." Jane rolled her eyes.

"Next we have Edward Cullen, the redhead who looks like he hates it here. He's Dr. Cullen's biological son, according to what I've heard." Maya chewed on her bottom lip as she stared at the redhead. "He's absolutely gorgeous."

"Yes he is." Marshall was staring until Willow nudged his shoulder with a scolding look. "Even though I'm dating Paul I'm allowed to acknowledge that someone else is beautiful. Just not as gorgeous as my Paul."

"That's what I thought." Willow snorted.

"He is gorgeous, but keep going please." Maggie started poking her fork into Willow's uneaten salad.

"The little one is Alice Cullen, she was adopted by the Cullens when she was just a baby. She's super sweet but a little weird." Maya dug her phone out of her pocket. "Her instagram is filled with pictures of cute aesthetics and family photos." She slid her phone over to Maggie and Jane looked at the photos with her.

"And the blondes?" Matthew encouraged her to continue. Maya ushered for her phone back as she stabbed a piece of fruit onto her fork.

"They're Jasper and Rosalie Hale." Maya covered her mouth as she spoke. "Before you ask, yes they're twins."

"Adopted as well?" Jane leaned her elbows on the table and laid her chin on her hands.

"Yes. The Cullens adopted them when they were about four. Rosalie is a badass." She slid her phone back across the table. "Her instagram is filled with her fixing cars and of her modeling clothes through the decades."

"I'd let her step on my neck and thank her for it." Maggie muttered and Willow turned her head to follow her friends line of sight to the two blondes sitting on the end of their table.

Rosalie was stifling a laugh before she turned her head to whisper into her twin's ear. Whatever she said must have been amusing because he looked up from the book he was reading and turned to smile at her. While Rosalie turned her attention back towards Emmett, her brother kept his eyes locked on Willow with his lips falling back into a smirk.

"You and me both." Jane's reply made Willow snap her attention back to her locket that she was still fiddling with.

"Jasper Hale is quiet. More so than any of the others, but he does have a motorcycle." Maya bit her bottom lip as she used her thumb to flip through the photos on Rosalie's account and flashed around for the rest to see. "Just like the rest of them he is gorgeous."

Willow hummed in agreement as examined the photo of Jasper sitting on the floor of a garage, leaning back against a sleek, old fashioned style motorcycle. His jeans were faded with rips all the way up to his thighs, his black combat boots.

His leather jacket was tossed over his motorcycle and his blonde hair was a mess with some falling in his eyes. Those gold eyes were staring so intently into the photo that Willow felt like he was looking straight into her soul.

"Let's hope they tell us more during their interviews for the paper." Matthew's voice snapped Willow out of her staring and with flushed cheeks she pulled attention away.

"What if they don't want to be in the paper?" Marshall teased.

"Then we'll run a story about who the coolest James triplet is and, I'm sorry buddy, it's not you." Matthew joked and doged to empty pop can that Marshall threw at him.

While the entire table broke out laughing Willow snuck a look across the cafeteria to catch a glance at the Cullen family. They seemed to be partaking in their own group conversation, heated one by the expression on Edward and Rosalies faces.

Like a magnet, Willow's eyes were immediately drawn to Jasper. Who's golden colored eyes were already locked on her and suddenly Willow felt something new spread through her. Joy? Giddy? Excitement?

Maybe it's what people called butterflies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 2.4K 17
[Book I] Millie Carter is trying to not be a stereotypical foster kid. But it's hard when everyone she's fostered with has left her or been an asshol...
113K 1.8K 42
Kennedy Arielle Davis just moved to Forks, Washington. Follow her on her journey through love, loss, and heartache as she falls for a certain honey-b...
22.3K 760 24
Where a boy who finds himself to be an unlovable monster - meets a boy who finds beauty and love in everything . This a story about a boy named Orio...
56.2K 1.6K 25
"Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀ...