Still I Rise - BTS/OT7

By ClosetKPopFan

Foster parents were supposed to be there for you when your biological parents couldn't, but that was not the... More

Welcome
Teaser
1 - Escape From Hell
2 - Nothing to Lose
3 - It's Not About Size
4 - Answers
5 - The Burdens We Carry
6 - A New Normal
7 - Feathers & Blades
8 - Control
9.1 Cliff Hangers
9.2 Cliff Hangers
10 - The Seductress
11 - Wild & Childish
12 - History Repeats Itself
13 - Family Reunion
14 - Such a Kid
15 - Unveiled Secrets
16 - The Gentlemen
17 - Strange
18 - Kiss from a Rose
19 - The Ghosts That Haunt Us
20 - How High?
21 - Sucker Punched
22 - Short Circuit
23 - Too Close To Home
24 - Angel
25 - Risky Business
26 - Aftermath
27 - Paint the Town
28 - Flock of Crows
29 - Stages of Grief
30 - Lotus
32 - The Calm
33 - Poisoned Blade
34 - Sleepless Nights
35 - Never Be The Same
36 - Uncharted Territory
37 - Sweetheart
38 - Attack on Bangtan
39 - Answers
40 - Returning Blades

31 - I Trust You

398 25 159
By ClosetKPopFan

Charlie was smart and had drank a ton of water as soon as she had come home, not wanting to deal with the hangover headache in the morning. She had a blast with the girls, and when they had felt like they had drank enough, Cherry called Jimin and whined until he agreed to come pick them all up. Charlie was able to walk up the stairs to her room just fine, and even managed to change into something a little more comfortable to sleep in.

The sound of her stomach growling was enough for Charlie to push her tired and slightly aching body out of bed, trudging down to the kitchen in order to get something to satisfy her hunger.

"Well good morning," Taehyung greeted.

Charlie looked to see both Jungkook and Taehyung sitting at the kitchen table with empty plates and bowls in front of them, looking at something on Taehyung's phone.

"Did you have fun?" Jungkook asked with a small smile as he glanced up at her while Charlie nodded in response. She reached for a cup of coffee and grabbed some yogurt from the fridge before sitting down at the table across from them.

"Looks like you came home alone. Did you strike out?" Jungkook teased. When she looked at him, he gave her a quick wink while she playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh I had several offers, but it was girls night. Chicks before dicks right?"

"Seems fair," Taehyung chimed in. "Well, I have some work to get done. Everyone else seems to be busy and out of the house today. What are the two of you going to do?" Without waiting for an answer, Taehyung stood up and put all the dishes into the dishwasher.

"I don't know." Jungkook shrugged, glancing over at his best friend. "Do you want to do anything today Char?" he asked.

"I honestly just want to relax today." Charlie had been working really hard on her training, and last night had drained her. Besides, her room needed a little cleaning so she figured she would do that and just lounge around.

"Well have fun," Taehyung said before leaving Jungkook and Charlie alone.

"I'm going to get in a quick morning workout. Want to join me?" Jungkook offered.

"I was serious about lounging Kook," she replied. Jungkook laughed and stood up, walking over to Charlie.

"I'm glad that you at least got to have some fun," he said before he kissed the top of her head and headed downstairs.

~☾~

Charlie had been laying on her bed, scrolling through her phone for the past hour before there was a knock on her door. Before she could say anything, the door slowly opened, revealing a sweaty Jungkook.

"Can I please use your shower again?" he asked, peeking his head in.

"Anything for you dear." Charlie rolled her eyes and watched as Jungkook stepped into her room excitedly and closed the door behind him. He bounced over to her bed and leaned over her.

The seriousness in his eyes has Charlie weak and unable to move. Jungkook always had a hard time being around Charlie but not being able to be close to her, so he took every opportunity to do so. Setting his clothes down at the foot of the bed, he trapped her between his arms and leaned down, pressing an eager kiss against her lips. He loved how quickly she reacted as her hands grabbed his face, keeping him close.

Like always, Jungkook pulled away sooner than either of them wanted to as she propped herself up on her bed.

"I know you wanted to lounge around today, but what do you say we get out of the house and go do something fun?" Jungkook suggested. Charlie loved how even though their relationship took on a more intimate meaning, they were still best friends first.

"That sounds perfect," she replied, leaning up to place a swift peck on his lips.

"I'll shower quick, and then we can decide where we want to go." With a huge smile on his face, Jungkook grabbed his clothes and headed for her bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Charlie sat back down on her bed, letting out a small huff. She still felt the tingling sensation that his lips left... and she wanted more. She stared at her bathroom door, contemplating her next move.

She recalled the discussion she had with the girls last night and how much Jungkook was always on her mind. She wanted more, she wanted him, but not in a lustful way. Charlie wanted to be with her best friend, she wanted to give him all of her. Fuck it. Making up her mind, she jumped off her bed and quickly locked her bedroom door before knocking on the bathroom door.

Jungkook didn't hesitate in opening the door, and while he was confused as to what Charlie could want, he couldn't deny the fact that he loved being around her.

His eyes widened as Charlie walked into the bathroom, her hands immediately resting on his chest as she lightly pushed him back, her body in close proximity to his while her eyes remained locked on him. One of her hands rose as she touched his cheek, gently brushing against the small scar indenting his skin before sliding her touch to his neck. She grasped his slightly long, dark hair and pulled him towards her, eagerly kissing him.

Jungkook responded immediately, grabbing onto her waist with one hand while placing his other one behind her head, pulling her even closer and deepening the kiss as his tongue touched hers.

Charlie took control of the moment and reached her hands to the hem of Jungkook's shirt, pulling it up and leaving his lips for only a moment to discard the thin material before kissing him again. She let her fingers wander along his bare skin, slowly moving up from his abs to his chest, then brushing against his biceps.

Jungkook felt his heart start to race as her touch left a burning trail on his skin, making it harder to control himself. He tried to maintain at least some of his composure as he continued to kiss her, but it proved to be difficult with each second that passed.

He knew what she wanted, it was pretty clear, but he was still hesitant in taking any sort of initiative. What he did do though was hold her close to him and kiss her with as much care and passion he had, hoping that she could feel just how strong his feelings for her were through his actions. After a few minutes passed, Jungkook was the first to pull away from the heated makeout, glancing around the room as he remembered that they were still in Charlie's bathroom.

He took a few steps back, causing Charlie to curiously glance at him, her eyebrows furrowed at the distance he put between them. Jungkook gulped as he noticed the slight dejected expression on her face and decided to at least attempt an initiative. Even though he was nervous, he couldn't resist her, not when she was staring at him with those big eyes, expecting him to do something, anything.

He gently took her hand as he slowly walked back into her bedroom. He sat down on the edge of her bed and pulled her in between his legs, his fingers slipping from her hand before resting on her hips.

Before he could bring her lips back to his, Charlie had grabbed the bottom of her shirt and threw it to the floor. She grabbed either side of his face, eagerly smashing her lips to his. The fire in her was growing as she started to move her lips to the corner of his mouth, then to his jawline, then his neck, leaving small kisses as she continued to slowly trail down his exposed skin while he tried to control his breathing, his heart thumping out of control in his chest.

"I know you like to be in control, so you lead and I'll follow," Jungkook breathlessly said as Charlie started to kiss his collar bone.

"Actually, I feel perfectly at ease with you," she admitted, her voice hushed as she pulled away to glance at him. Charlie put a hand on Jungkook's cheek again, her gaze piercing his as she gave him a reassuring smile. "I feel safe." Jungkook smiled, knowing how much weight those words held and how much trust she was putting in him.

He could feel his heart pounding at her confession as he glanced at her arm that was resting on his shoulder, staring at the dark crescent moon and the date they met. He never imagined that they would end up here, in a gang, in each other's arms, but he was so thankful for meeting her. He pulled her arm a little closer to his lips, kissing the ink etched in her skin while she grinned at him. His soft smile quickly turned to a smirk and Charlie became confused by the sudden change.

"Well, in that case..." Jungkook reached around Charlie's thighs, picking her up as he stood up from the bed and laid her down, crawling on top of her while she let out a giggle.

Jungkook paused for a moment as he took the time to really look at Charlie. His eyes softened as he stared down at her, amazed by the woman in front of him. She was still somehow the same 16 year old kid he met, the one who always got him into trouble, and yet, in this moment, she was also his beautiful best friend who he fell for slowly and then all at once. He started giggling, which caused a small smile to form on Charlie's face.

"What?" she asked as her hands lightly touched his sides. Jungkook brought his face closer to hers, their lips a few centimeters away.

"I'm actually a little nervous," he admitted, pressing his forehead against hers as his fingers lightly trailed from her ribs to her hips.

"Me too," Charlie replied as she closed her eyes, breathing heavily just from his touch.

"Ya know, this is going to change everything," he whispered, his lips now brushing against hers as he spoke.

"I hope so," Charlie whispered back, quickly reaching her hand to the back of his neck and pulling his lips back to hers.

It felt very different allowing a man to tower over her, but this was no ordinary man or one of her distractions... this was Jungkook. She could feel the difference in the way he kissed her, the way his hand touched her lightly, like he was touching the wing of a butterfly. While his touch was delicate, his kiss was strong and deep.

Charlie couldn't get enough of him as she brushed her tongue along his bottom lip, wanting to taste more of him. Jungkook immediately responded to her request, opening his mouth a little as he let his tongue slide into hers. Charlie's grip on Jungkook's hair tightened as the knot in her stomach grew while his fingers tightened around her hips a bit. How could she be feeling this turned on just from kissing him?

Jungkook broke the kiss and heard a small moan from her as she seemed disappointed in the absence of his lips. He smiled, a bit proud of himself knowing he had this effect on her. He quickly made it up to her as he placed wet kisses all down her neck, slowly trailing to her collarbone. His hands caressed her bare stomach and side, feeling how soft and delicate her skin was. He loved the feeling of her touch in his hair and on his back as the tips of her fingers pressed into his skin, leaving small crescent indents.

He continued to leave kisses down her shoulder and chest, working his way around her bra, which served as a reminder that the material was eventually going to have to go. He tried not to focus too much on that since he had only one thing on his mind right now. Soft kisses continued down to her navel and then to her hip, where the hem of her leggings laid. Jungkook curled his fingers under the fabric, his lips still on her skin as he pulled them down, taking her underwear as well. His eyes immediately went to the beautiful tattoo that covered most of her hip. He lightly traced the outline with his fingers, smiling at the memory of her on the table as the ink was embedded into her skin.

He took a few seconds to admire the ink before his lips reconnected with her skin, following the black lines down her hip and then moving to the inside of her thigh. Charlie had both of her hands tangled in his hair as she closed her eyes, fully immersed in the fire that Jungkook was burning inside her.

He didn't exactly know what he was doing, but he figured he would follow his gut as his lips moved to Charlie's core. He kissed her clit gently and then immediately started to lightly suck on it as his tongue moved across the sensitive nerve. He figured he must be doing something right when she arched her back off the mattress, a soft fuck leaving her lips. This spurred him on as his tongue eagerly worked against her core, his hands wrapping around her thighs as she squirmed against him. Her grip tightening in his hair as her breathing quickened

Charlie had never let any guy go down on her as she didn't feel comfortable with the idea, and it helped that none of her hookups had ever offered anyway... But with Jungkook, she actually felt comfortable, she trusted him. Hell, they had known each other for so long and had even slept together for months! Being comfortable around each other came naturally.

As he continued his actions, the pressure that Charlie was feeling in her lower stomach was growing more than it ever had. She had to briefly look down to remind herself of the cause, Jungkook's eyes momentarily locking with hers as the pressure continued to rapidly build up. While the heat was rising, she felt like he was too far away, so lost in the moment. When she started to sit up, he pulled away and looked up at her, slightly worried that he might've done something wrong. She grinned before grabbing his face, pressing her lips to his in hopes that he would feel how much she enjoyed what he had just done.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her bare torso before pulling her as close to him as he could. The feeling of her skin against his sent pulses of electricity through him.

Even though he knew the effect he had on Charlie, he couldn't help but still feel slightly nervous and self conscious about this whole thing. Sure, he was experienced in the realm of sex, but it was usually just for the sake of having sex, something he never minded before. He had physical needs and the women he hooked up with had needs as well, and that was all sex was: fulfilling a need. However, this moment with Charlie felt way more than that. He couldn't figure out how to explain it, but he knew that this was very different, beyond the physical connection. He didn't want to just have sex with Charlie, he wanted to fully give himself to his best friend, and have her fully give herself to him.

Charlie continued to passionately kiss Jungkook as she reached for the button on his jeans, undoing it in a split second before pulling the zipper down.

"I never realized how badly I wanted this until now," Charlie whispered as she chuckled a little, pulling away just slightly from Jungkook's lips. He laughed as well, their heavy breathing melding together.

"I want this too, I want you, Charlie," he said, hungrily pressing his lips on Charlie's for a short moment before pulling away so he could completely strip of his clothing as well. Charlie took the opportunity to pull her sports bra off over her head and then quickly moved over to her bedside table, pulling out a small metallic wrapper before moving closer to Jungkook, handing it to him as she kneeled on her bed. Her hands immediately wrapped around his shoulders, one hand gently moving up to rest on the nape of his neck as she pulled him in close, kissing him once again.

"You're... making me... multitask... aren't you?" Jungkook said through the kisses as his hands fiddled with the wrapper, trying with great effort to place it where it needed to go. Charlie only laughed and kept kissing him, playfully biting his lower lip as he groaned in response.

Once he finally had his hands free, they immediately went to Charlie's waist as he pressed himself against her body, feeling content as he felt her skin against his. He stood at the edge of the bed, holding onto her as he continued to kiss her.

"So are you going to just keep kissing me or..." Charlie said, smiling through the kisses. Jungkook smiled against her lips before pulling away, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He easily picked her up and practically threw her back down on the bed as she let out a playful squeal. He crawled up towards her, placing himself between her legs and bringing his face closer to Charlie's.

He found himself just staring into her eyes, breathing hard as he took in her beauty once more. She reached up and brushed the hair from his eyes, leaving her hand on his cheek as a small smile crept across her lips.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," Jungkook said quietly and Charlie could feel her face heat up.

"And you're the best thing that could have ever happened to me," Charlie honestly admitted, still looking into his eyes. He had always been there, by her side when she was struggling. He was there to protect her, to make her smile, to make her laugh. Without him, Charlie didn't know where or who she would be.

"Are you trying to one up me?" Jungkook asked as he raised his eyebrows at her while she giggled.

"Maybe... What are you going to do about it?" She gave him a wink and bit her lip. That was enough for Jungkook to come undone as he eagerly pressed his lips against hers and pushed himself inside her.

Charlie wrapped her arms around Jungkook's waist as he slowly moved against her. They simultaneously let out a small moan and then started giggling afterwards, realizing just how alike they really were. Charlie grabbed a hold of Jungkook's neck, bringing it closer to her as she sucked on his skin. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered, faster. Jungkook immediately obliged and moved faster against her as he brought his lips to hers. The kiss was frantic as he kept a steady pace, his lips moving lower, leaving a trail of rough kisses along her jaw before attacking her neck.

He was a little surprised when he could already feel that he wasn't going to last much longer. There was something about being with Charlie that just amped everything up! Charlie moved her hands to his shoulders as she pulled him as close to her as she could while Jungkook buried his head into her neck, sucking on her skin. Charlie's fingers dug into his skin as the pleasure kept increasing.

All of a sudden, Charlie wrapped her legs around his waist, and with all her strength, she managed to flip him onto his back as she was now on top, a victorious grin on her face. She had practiced that move on Jungkook many times, but all those times that she executed it flawlessly, they were both fully clothed.

"That was hot," Jungkook commented, earning a smirk from Charlie. His hands moved across her back, wanting his touch on her skin as she moved up and down against him. Charlie felt the pressure build, burying her head into Jungkook's neck as he pulled her close, his arms wrapping around her small waist. Their breathing was heavy and beads of sweat started to form on both their bodies, mixing together as he held her tightly against him.

They both tried to muffle their moans as the passion increased, finding themselves both climaxing at the same time. Jungkook quickly pulled Charlie's face to his, kissing her and letting her feel his desire for her as her body went limp on top of his before he relaxed his own. Jungkook continued to kiss her through their heavy breathing, but more slowly and passionately. He pulled back from the kiss, his forehead resting against hers as both of them stayed in each other's arms. He didn't want to move, he didn't want this moment to end as he felt his heart trying to calm down, wondering if hers was beating just as fast.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook and Charlie's eyes immediately widened at the sound of the familiar voice. They could hear Taehyung calling his name again as they both scrambled off the bed. Charlie tried to find her clothes as fast she could, frantically rushing around the room as she stumbled slightly trying to put them on.

"Shower, go!" she quietly yelled to him. Jungkook ran to the bathroom but then stopped and quickly made his way back to Charlie as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a deep kiss before pulling away, a huge grin on his face as he ran back into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Charlie heard the water turn on from the bathroom as he started the shower while she glanced around the room.

She noticed Jungkook's clothes, immediately grabbing everything that belonged to him before shoving it under her bed. Once everything seemed to be in place, she quickly unlocked her door and opened it. Charlie immediately saw Taehyung walking towards her room, and when they locked eyes, he quickened his pace.

"He's taking a shower in my bathroom," Charlie said, making sure to sound annoyed.

"But the other one is free."

"He claims mine is cleaner." Charlie let Taehyung walk into her room.

"He's not wrong," Taehyung replied, letting out a light chuckle before sitting on the edge of her bed as Charlie quickly followed suit.

"Did you need something from him?" she asked.

"I finished up what I was doing and was bored. Do you guys want to go out or something?" he offered.

"We were actually thinking about going out when he was done showering, so yeah!" Charlie paced around her room, glancing once more in order to make sure that nothing gave away what had transpired about 15 minutes ago.

"I'm feeling ice cream," Taehyung said and watched as Charlie's eyes went wide.

"That sounds so good!" She practically shouted and they both turned towards the bathroom door when the sound of the water stopped.

"I'll meet you both downstairs then. Need to grab my wallet." Taehyung stood up and skipped out of her room earning a small giggle from Charlie.

Charlie walked over to her desk to grab her own wallet and shoved it into a simple purse. She paused, remembering the day that Raven had convinced her to buy it. Leggings don't have pockets, honey and you need to keep your hands free. A small smile formed on her face and grew even bigger when Charlie felt arms around her waist and a voice in her ear.

"So am I a good distraction?" Jungkook teased, his lips brushing against Charlie's ear.

"The best," Charlie responded as she held onto Jungkook's arms, pulling him closer. "I should keep you around in case I need further distractions." Jungkook and Charlie both softly chuckled.

"Keep me wild," Jungkook whispered and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Keep me safe."

A/N: You're welcome ;)

Thoughts?? ---------->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
91.2K 3.1K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
32.8K 1K 34
โ€ขFirst book of [Mafia forbidden Love series]๐Ÿ‘‡ Mafia Caretaker jkff ๐Ÿ”ฅ โ€ขSecond book of[ Mafia forbidden Love series]๐Ÿ‘‡ No hate no rival jkff ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mi...
371K 12.6K 48
If POSSESSIVENESS is the outcome of true LOVE then ANGER is the outcome of true CARE. But very few realize it... โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "If something happens to the...