31 Days (My Hero Academia/Izu...

By Mairu2121

It's that time of year again and Class-1A is enjoying the holiday month, December. Ahh yes the festivity surr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter 4
Special Chapter 5
Thank You

Chapter 18

986 24 5
By Mairu2121

Chapter 18: The Outing Pt. 2

December 18, 2150 (13 Days left)
4:00am

The Day was here, Their Outing is here. And they're excited as ever. Izuku and Ochaco had the idea to go to the place where Bakugo asked them to join, The Carnival. Izuku woke up early. Usually he the first to wake up, aside from Bakugo just to train. Everyday they would spar a few rounds. And today they forced themselves.

"Panting. The hell Deku!! I said no holding back." They where at the gym. 24/7 they would train constantly without hesitation. Skipping a few days but since they couldn't have contact with All Might, they forced themselves to spar.

"I know but i need to." Izuku had to. He was going somewhere with his classmates. Losing his energy may drain himself for the rest of the day.

"Sigh. Why exactly?" Bakugo wanted to know. They always fought hard but today seemed off for him.

"Well i need some energy to go somewhere later this morning." Izuku told him. With no belief Bakugo just ranted about his surpression of his quirk.

"Tch...seriously? And where are you going exactly?" Bakugo wasn't gonna let him off the loose.

"To the place you and camie wanted me and uraraka-san to go. The carnival." Izuku explained

"Fine, lets go back. It's getting very cold and my quirk isn't effective in this environment." Bakugo was packing his stuff. Preparing to leave him

"O-ok." Izuku said to him

So they pack their things and leave. They go outside and its getting more colder when they return.

"Uh... Kachan? I think we should go back." Izuku saw his environment filled with no sight of all. A blizzard rushed them. Blazing in early. What's worse it was still dark time.

"Tch, i don't care about your facts Deku. It's just wind. What else could happen." Bakugo jinxed himself as the blizzard became stronger ans stronger the more the time passed.

"I-it's getting colder. Im starting to feel numb." Izuku was being cautious on himself. Instead in Bakugo thoughts he thinks that he's complaining

"Just use your quirk." Bakugo started igniting himself. Even Izuku started to as well. But they both start to swell in the environment thye are experiencing. Luckily, the blizzard stopped. But things didn't seem right.

"It's so quiet." Izuku said

"Tch. At least the blizzard is gone. Plus we're almost in our dorms." Once Bakugo said that, a man with weapons charged straight into Bakugo. Aiming in his gut. Bakugo sensed it and dodged right away.

"The Heck!!!" Bakugo was confused

"Another villain? His Quirk must be his weapons." Izuku was rational. He was indentifying himself to learn more about him.

"Help me!!!" The Man said. He was a normal civilian. He was. Controlled by a quirk. Something that it can act on its own.

"Deku what are you waitng for!! Fight!!!" Bakugo was commanding him. Leaping unto the Man.

"He looks hurt...." Deku said to himself

"DEKU!!!!" Bakugo was having trouble on the enemy. He needed assistance from Izuku

"SMASH!!!!" Izuku hitted him in his face. Causing him to collapse in the process.

"That hurt. A little." The Man said. Charging at Izuku

"TAKE THIS!!!" Bakugo hitted him again. Causing him to absorb his energy and release unto him

"Another Quirk!??" Izuku was confused. Was he sent fron the LOV?

"WHO.... DO.... YOU.... THINK.... YOU.... ARE!!!" Bakugo was flashing his quirk to him.

"Kachan wait. Maybe we can help." Izuku was now, seeing his pain.

"Or Maybe we beat the shit out of him." Bakugo was ruthless.

"Just leave him alone. He's in pain." Izuku said to him. Making him lose his guard.

"Fine.... If he does something I'm beating him up." Bakugo told him. Leaving no mercy. That's his style of hero work. The pride has contains.

"Hey, it's ok.... We can stop fighting and reslove our problem. Is that ok?" Izuku said to the person

"Yeah....." The Man finally regained the light.

"Ok, so i see that you are hurt inside. Are you okay?" Izuku was gentle to the person as he gained his trust.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry if i tried to hurt you." The Man said

"But why did you try to hurt us?" Izuku asked

"I have a disorder. Split Personalities. My quirk is kinetic energy. Whoever hits me, i gain energy from then and i can release it anytime. Can i go now?" The Man said to the two

"I'm sorry." Izuku felt pitiful on what his rival tried to kill him

"Its fine. Usually it happens to me and people call me a freak for it." The Man said

"I see... So you where running cause the blizzard became too strong and emotions hit you. Causing you to lose control over yourself is that right?" Izuku said to him

"Yeah. You got it right." The Man said

"Tch, you guys done here?" Bakugo asked them.

"Yeah we're done. Hey, you can leave now." Izuku said to him

"Thank you so much. You're a blessing. Sorry about earlier." The person left. Making Izuku and Bakugo talk once again.

"Why did you hesitate?" Bakugo asked. Arrogant on why he was gentle to him

"He looked hurt. He didn't seem like a villian at all to be honest." Izuku explained to him.

"Why..... He's always like this. Let's go." Bakugo started walking while Izuku followed him back into the dorms. An hour later they are back in the dorms And Izuku thanks him for training

"Thanks for tra-"

Bakugo locked his door. Leaving Izuku by himself.

"Well... Time to wake up Uraraka-san i guess."
Izuku said to himself. Going to wake her up his crush. He goes to her dorm and knocks.

"Uraraka-san. You awa-" Izuku got interuppted by Ochaco opening her door

"Ah Uraraka-san!!! You're a-awake." Izuku was startles at her response

"oh I'm sorry Deku-kun. I've should have scared you like that giggles." Ochaco said to him.

"Yeah. Ready to call the others?" Izuku asked her

"Ofc i am. This is why i wake up early." Ochaco said to him.

"Wow... So hardworking too huh?" Izuku was kind of simping on her. But at least they like each other so it's a win win.

"Anyways. I'll go wake up the Birthday girl. If you know what i mean hehe." Ochaco got out of her dorm. And started going to each individual dorms to whoever in coming.

"I guess I'll do it too. See you later." Izuku was mimicking her actions. Which makes them cute as always.

"Hehe see ya. Now that was cute.I hope he didn't hear that. " Ochaco said while going to the dorms. She changed her plan and went to Momo first.

"Hey Momo!! Rise and Shine." Ochaco opened her knocking her dorm. Surprisingly she waa overprepared.

"I'm ready Uraraka." Momo was excited for the outing. Honestly cause of Todoroki

"Great!! Let's go Jirou next. And i think she's still asleep." Ochaco went to her doorm and knocked it.

"Jirou!! You awake?"

No response.

"She's still asleep i think. Maybe we could do-"

"I'm here." Jirou popped out of nowhere

"Oh Jirou your ready too? Ochaco asked her

" Yeah i am. "Jirou responded

" Now let's wake up Mina. "The 3 go to Mina's dorm and see her still sleeping.

" There's just pillows stacked together. Who cleans their bed like that? "Jirou while Mina came up to them and scared them.

" HAHAA You've should have seen your faces. I can't. "Mina was laughing. Sutied up and ready as always.

" M-Mina.... "Ochaco was glad that Izuku didn't see her like this

" Alright Alright I'll be easy this time. For now. "Mina was back. And was energetic which is good. Meanwhile Izuku was waking up the boys.

" Todoroki. Wake up. " Izuku said to him.

" Midoriya. I'm ready. "Todoroki came out from his dorm prepared.

" Alright. Kirishima is next. " They both went to his dorm. Doing the same thing all over again.

" Kirishima. You awake? " Izuku asked

" Yeah in a minute. "Kirishima said to them both

" You know, we are hanging out with our "girls" you do realize thst right? "Todoroki was reminding his friend

" I m-mean.... Its just an outing. " Ozuku was denying it

" You mean a date. "Kirishima got out of his dorm. Causing Izuku to blush at his words

" It isn't like that. "Izuku still denying it.

" Bro relax. "Kirishima waz joking with him. Well sort of.

" Now we need Kaminari. "They go to Kaminari's dorm and unluckily, he's still preparing himself

" Kaminari? You alright now? "Kiriahima asked him

" I just woke up guys. Wait for like an hour or so. "They were dissapointed with Kaminari not preapring himself.

" Really Bro? " They grouped up with the girls later on. Waiting on Kaminari.

" Hey Girls. " Kirishima greeted them

" Where's Kaminari? "Jirou asked him

" Well, he still preparing himself. " He told her

" Of course he is. An idiot. " Jirou was mad yet, she like that.

" Anyways, where are we going? Mina asked.

"To a carnival." Izuku said

"Yeah, me and Deku went there but we didn't really experience much until now." Ochaco said to them.

"And its best if we go there again." Izuku said as well

"Good Party you guys picked. I'm impressed." Mina was teasing them.

"T-thanks. Why am i blushing?" Ochaco said to herself.

An hour later, Kaminari went downstairs

"YOU IDIOT!!!" Jirou slapped him hars in tye face.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Kaminari was confused at her actions

"You're late again." Jirou calmed downed a bit

"Well better late than never am i right?" Everyone was not impressed by his joke.

"Let's go now shall we." Izuku said to them.

"And where do you think you guys are going?" Iida saw the group departuring without reason. He wants to know why they are doing this.

"Where just going to a Carnival." Todoroki said to him

"I see.... But since you didn't tell me, I'm going to have to cancel your activity for today."Iida said to them

" Aw come one class president!!! "Mina was very excited to go.

" No. "Iida said

" But-" Mina was really trying to convince him to accept their outing.

" Its ok Mina. We'll handle this. Come on Deku-kun, let's settle him. " Ochaco asked Izuku to confront to Iida about their outing. Since they forgot to tell him, might as eell not tell their classmates. Just for safety measures.

"Hey, Iida. Can we talk to you in a bit?" Izuku asked him. Making him listen

"So this is your Idea." Iida said

"Well it was Uraraka-san's Idea mainly." Ochaco was not fond of his answer

"Hey!! It's our idea. You dork." Ochaco wasn't mad really, but does say dork to him whenever he's a bit off.

"Oh s-sorry Uraraka-san." Izuku apologies seeming it's the 100 time he'd already did to everyone.

"Anyways, we really need to do this like today." Ochaco was pleading the class president.

"And why should I?" Iida said

"Well, we wanted to treat Mina. Because she really wanted to hangout with us. For the past few days she didn't feel like herself. So we don't want to ruin her day." Ochaco explained

"I s-see..... Well you can go, but the next you don't ask permission when it's a big activity, I'm denying it is that clear?" Iida ruled them out.

"Yes sir." They both said while going back with the group

"Pfft." Ochaco could hold it in.

"What's so funny Uraraka-san?" Izuku asked.

"It's just everytime we confront with Iida, he's always serious." Ochaco was giggling

"Hehe your right." They both chuckled.

"I don't wanna ruin your moment, but what did he say?" Mina asked the green tea couple. Blushing of course.

"W-well he said we can go." Izuku said to her

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Mina said bringing in everyone outside. Once outside they go to the bus station where they went last time. The bus comes, they go inside, and wait for a few hours for their stop.

"So Bro, how long is this bus ride?" Kirishuma asked him

"It depends. Me and Bakugo don't really know how long does it take." Izuku told them. They where sitting boys to boys, girls to girls.

"You've been hanging with Bakugo am i right?" Todoroki asked

"Yeah...." Izuku said. Shyly

"Have you guys find your gifts yet?" Kaminari decided to change the subject.

"Not yet." Izuku said

"I think you should find one bro. 6 days left." Kirishima said

"I know.... We does she want?" Izuku wanted to know what did Ochaco like.

"This is the perfect time i can find Deku-kun my gift. Afterall this is why we've done this in the first place." Ochaco said

"You have your gift Ochaco?" Mina asked

"Well i was going to find one today."

"Well good thing it's today." Momo said

"I'm just here cause staying in dorms is getting boring." Jirou said as well.

"I know right?" Mina has already suffered enough. Few hours later they go to the carnival.

"This is gonna be so much fun. Come on Kirishima, let's go." Mina grabbed his arm dragging him inside.

"Guys see you later." Kirishima said.

"Ready to have some fun Jirou?" Kaminari said with overconfidence.

"Yeah yeah." Jirou followed him inside as well.

"Todoroki-san." Momo waa looking for him but he was behind her.

"Hm..." Todoroki was calm. He never experienced anything like this before

"You scared?" Momo asked

"No. To be honest I've never actually experienced this before." Todoroki looking at the place, then her

"Me too." Momo was rich, but she didn't have fun a lot.

"Then we'll tag along with you guys." Ochaco said

"Great Idea." Izuku said while glancing at the brunette. Beautiful he said.

"Hm? Deku-kun? Ready to go inside?" Ochaco asked him

"U-uh yeah I'm coming." Izuku said while being flustered at her appearance. So the four go inside and have some fun.

"What's this?" Todoroki asked. Not seeming what he's looking at.

"Some minigames they say. If you win you get a prize." Izuku explained to him, as he won a prize before.

"I see.... Lemme try." Todoroki said.

"Step right up, 1 bullseye one prize." The conductor said

"I'll try." Todoroki said

"First go is free, the rest are paid." The conductor gave him a free chance to hit the dart. Todoroki was focusing, he hit the target. A bullseye.

"Winner.we have a winner." The conductor gave him a teddy bear.

"Hm... That seemed fun." Todoroki was pleased in this carnival.

"Yeah." Izuku said. Drinking some water he brought

"Where's Yaoyorozu and Uraraka?" Todoroki bow realised thst they weren't with them. There was many people who were here.

"We need to find them, quick. They are probably finding us as well." Izuku said while starting to find their girls.

"Wait, Midoriya....." Todoroki said

"Why?" Izuku was panicked and worried they might got kidnapped.

"Over there. Uraraka's quirk." Todoroki saw Ochaco floating.

"Why is she floating? Quickly , we need to get there." Izuku told him.

"Right, maybe Yaoyorozu is with her." They go to where Ochaco is floating. While the other four are in the other side of the carnival.

"Hey Jirou. Maybe we could-"

"No."

"Aww come on. We have nothing to do than to enjoy ourselves am i right?" Kaminari said to her. Ignoring his response.

"Fine....."Jirou puts down her earplugs.

" That's the spirit. See, there's a game we can play. About music. "Kaminari was hearing music near their position.

" Then let's go. Slowpoke. "Jurou was already walking whilr Kaminari was telling her. They go to the music game. And they start getting interested

" Sweet!!! Guitars. "Kaminari saw a gutiar game. Like those arcade ones.

" I don't know. " Jirou wasn't impressed

" Aw come on, just one song. "Kaminari said to her

" Fine... "They both grab their guitars, pick their song, and start jamming. Once they finish the song, the enjoyed theirselves. Hoping they can see their classmates later on.

" Idiot look. " Hirou said to him

" Where? "Kaminari was looking at her

" Not me you pervert. Up. "Jirou pointed up seeing Ochaco using her quirk

" Then let's go. "They both run towards the beam of Ochaco. Meanwhile the Mina was riding

" That ride was fun!!! Don't you think? " Mina was having too much fun with Kirishima.

"It was." Kirishima was worried about the others

"Well we should go see the others now. Wait, you see that?" Mina said

"Yeah.. Why is she floating?" Kirishima saw Ochaco floating.

"Come on." Mina grabbed his hand run straight toward Ochaco

"What happened to Uraraka-san Yaoyorozu?" Izuku was now worried about her.

"I don't know. We where getting some cotton candy until she acted weird and she started floating. Now she's locked at place." Momo explained to the both

"Maybe she's allergic?" Todoroki was assuming she was

"Hm... Could be." Momo wasn't sure why was she acting like this. Them making a scene, people started to look at her.

"Why isn't she rising?" Izuku asked her

"Exactly." They don't know ut yet but she can maintain the height of her quirk usage. She just became to high which would hurt herself.

"Uraraka-san!!!" Izuku was shouting at her. Trying to talk.

"Deku-kun?" Ochaco was now looking at Izuku.

"Ok, can you release?" Izuku was questioning her.

"I think so. How did this happen to me? My quirk is acting up again. But why am i so calm about it." Ochaco didn't knew why. But it must be the cotton candy she ate.

"Ok, release when your ready. I'll catch you." Izuku was now ready to catch her.

"Ok Deku-kun. Why can't I release? Oh... Stupid Ochaco. The cotton candy is sticky, making my hands not release earlier. And i accidentally touched myself with my hand." Yep. She waa distracted on the cotton candy which made her float on accident. She closed her eyes earlier while floating.

" Um... Uraraka-san? " Izuku was confused ln why she didn't release

" Release!!! "Ochaco was now falling. Causing Izuku to react.

" One for All..... Full Cowling. "Izuku jumped, grabbing Ochaco bridal style while mid-air. And safely go down. Without any casualty

" You ok? "Izuku asked her. Looking into her eyes.

" Y-yeah... I am now. "Ochaco was mimicing him.

" Its getting late guys, should we go now?" Todoroki didn't want to ruin their moment but he needed to.

" O-oh right. "Ochaco back to her feet.

" Where are the others? " Izuku asked

" Right here. "Jirou said

" That was manly Bro!! " Kirishima complimented him

" That was cute. TOO CUTE!!! " Mina said to them

" My man. "Kaminari said to him

" Thanks for saving me a-again Deku-kun. "Ochaco was blushing

" Y-yeah. Your w-welcome. " Izuku was blushing as well.

" Well, w-we should go now shall we. "So they leave. Causing everyone to record it and maling it public. The group went back to the bus. Again boys with boys. And girls with girls.

"Who should i give this too?" Todoroki asked the boys. Holding the teddy bear he won.

"To Yaoyorozu of course." Kaminari said

"You sure?" Todoroki was uncertain if she'll like his gift

"Go for it." Kaminari being the wingman. Made Todoroki go to Momo. And giving her the teddy bear.

"Yaoyorozu..." Todoroki said her name

"O-oh, Todoroki-san. Do you need anything?" Momo asked him

"Here...." Todoroki gave her the teddy bear. Blushing

"Um.....thank you Todoroki-san. What a adorable gift i must say." Momo was blushing. And Todoroki went back.

"I think he likes you." Mina teased her

"I mean he's genuinely a good person when you get to know him more." Momo told the girls

"Yeah, just like me and Deku-kun." Ochaco said

"Speaking of which, your moment with him made you guys public." Mina said

"What do you mean?" Ochaco didn't get her question

"Here." Jirou gave her cracked phone to her.

"O-oh.... I see now. I can't believe that happened.... I mean... What can I say? Its Deku-kun we're talking about." Ochaco was having mixed feelings. At the same time, She's glad that happened.

"We made it, into social media?" Izuku was having the same feeling as Ochaco.

"Yeah. Your famous now dude." Kaminari said

"F-famous?" Izuku asked

"Bro relax. Its just a video." Kirishima said

"Your right. I mean it was wholesome. But I'm affraid if people think that we're a"

" C-couple..." Izuku and Ochaco said to themselves. Hours later they go back. And they see the news of Ochaco and Izuku

"They actually had that moment?" Hagakure was speechless.

"Yeah. Cute wasn't it?" Mina said

"Guys, I'm gonna go to sleep." Ochaco said to them

"Ok kero. Goodnight." Tsuyu said

"I'm tired as well. Night." Izuku went to his dorm.

"See tou tomorrow i suppose." Todoroki said

8:00pm

"Phew. This day was so much fun. My planned worked afterall. Couretsy from Yaoyorozu and Deku-kun. Giggles." Ochaco said to herself

"All of our friends are mingling again as always. What a great sight to see. I hope that man is alright." Izuku said

"CRAP!!! I FORGET TO GET HIS/HER PRESENT!!! They both said

Earlier at the carnival

" Hey kid. " The Man was calling him.

" Oh, it's you. Why are you here? "Izuku was confused why was he here.

" Thanks to you, i brought my family in thus carnival. You helped me with my disorder "The Man said

" Well I'm glad to hear that. "Izuku said

" Here's 2000 yen. " The Man was giving him his money

" Nonono it's fine. You can keep it. " Izuku was rational but he was also humble

" You sure? "The man said

" Use it for your family. " Izuku said while starting to leave

" Thanks. Hey i didn't get your name. " The man wanted to know what was his name

" Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya. "Izuku said

" Hey Daddy are you coming?" His child asked

" Yeah lets go. Thank you, for maming me see the light. "The man said to himself

" Deku-kun, who was that? "Ochaco asked him

" It's ok. You don't need to know. " Izuku reassured her. Making Ochaco using her pouting face

" You aaid no more hiding right? " Ochaco was being cutely mad if that's a word to Izuku

" Too cute. Oh god she's too cute. " Izuku said to himself. Whule telling the truth. Ochaco accepted it then they went in the bus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6K 15
Valentines Day Competition! At your Hero Academia, UA, what will happen when an innocent Holiday becomes a vicious competition? Friends become riva...
28K 552 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
35.4K 640 31
Selective members of class A gets invited to Shikoku island south of Japan. To focus on hero training by helping and protecting the islanders living...
14.5K 327 22
Izuku has been a pro hero for 6 months now, fighting villains and protecting citizens with a smile. He gets a big job by patrolling at one of the big...