It Started On Instagram

By mahiramehta

Cover :- @callmesancheti Story of two people who meet on Instagram. They became friends on Instagram just f... More

Character info
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chater-14
Chapter -15
Chapter-16
Chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20

Chapter -11

276 26 70
By mahiramehta

2 Month later..

Peace was back in the paradise. Both of them didn't talk about the fight which they had the other night. One thing which made there relation unique and different was, they never talked about the fight on the next day . It is always done and dusted on the same night .

They use to talk to each other whenever Ansh had spare time but from last 15 days Ansh was quite busy so both are talking after 15 days.

"Jaan , I want to talk to you about something very important", Piyali texted him.

"What is it baby? You want to end our relationship?" Ansh asked her after 5 minutes.

"Yes, something is related to this only", Piyali texted him.

Ansh is shocked hearing this. He just said that randomly, but didn't know the words spoken by him would be true. So he just called her without asking.

"You want to end our relationship ?" Ansh asked as soon as she recieved the call.

"For this you called me?" Piyali asked him .

"I don't care what you think but I am not going to end this relationship and if you are thinking to end it then, I will throw you on bed and have my ways with you ", Ansh told her sternly.

"You can't to that. If I want to end this relationship then we will end it and you can't say no", Piyali told him while  trying to control her laugh.

"I won't end it", Ansh told her sternly.

"Jaan ,if not today then some other day we have to end it only. The thing which has started has to end one day and our relation doesn't have any future so it has to end, if not today then may be some other day", Piyali told him while trying to control herself from crying.

"I except that sometimes I fight with you and say wrong things to you but that happens because I am stressed . If that's the reason then please don't end our relationship just because of it. My NEET exams will be commencing very soon and I don't want any stress ,so let's not complicate things and let them be the way they are", Ansh told her.

"I know your exams are important and your whole life depends on it but what I am going to tell is also very important. I haven't slept from past 3 nights and I can't live with the guilt of giving you false hopes", Piyali told him .

"Our relationship won't end and there won't be any discussion now on this", Ansh told her.

"Baby , try to understand my point" Piyali tried to make Ansh understand.

"You are not understanding. We are not going to end this relationship and it's final", Ansh told her.

"Even if we want we can't continue this relationship", Piyali told him.

"Why ? You love someone else?" Ansh asked her.

"What nonsense ? I don't love anyone other then you", Piyali told him.

"Then why you want to end this relationship ?" Ansh asked her.

"Because before your exams get over, i am sure I will get engaged. I don't want you to get hurt and your mind gets diverted to somewhere else ", Piyali told him while breaking down.

"You are still not engaged which technically means you are still mine", Ansh told her his point.

" One alliance has come for me. That boy stays in Pune and he is a business men. My family like him as he is well settled and his background is also good", Piyali told him the thing which was troubling her from past 3 days.

"So what is the problem? You haven't meet him nor your engagement is fixed with him", Ansh told her coolly.

"I don't like him. He is not the guy with whom I want to get married. He doesn't have even one thing which I wanted in my better half" Piyali told him angrily.

"Then say no to your parents. Tell them that you don't like that guy" Ansh adviced her.

"I can't do that. I told my mom that if I meet that guy then I am saying yes", Piyali told him.

"Have you gone mad? When you don't like him then why you have to say yes ? Tell your mom you don't like him and she will understand", Ansh adviced her.

"No I won't do that. I am saying yes to him and that's final", Piyali told him sternly.

" Baby , let's not talk about this anymore. You are mine and I am yours till you don't get engaged and even after that until you are not married you are only mine", Ansh told her.

"It hurts to even think about us not being together", Piyali told him crying.

"Stop crying baby and stop thinking about that. From now we aren't talking about this anymore understood baby?" Ansh asked her.

"Do I have any other option rather then this?" Piyali asked with a faint smile on her lips.

"No", Ansh said with a big smile on his face.

"Baby , I have wrote something . Would you like to read it?" Piyali asked him.

"Ya baby , why not ", Ansh said.

"Ok. I will send you after we cut the call", Piyali told him.

"Ok baby", Ansh said.

They both talked for another 10 minutes and then Piyali sent him what she had wrote.

Mohabbat kabhi na khatam hogi;
(This love will never end)

Tujhsa milna ki bas chahat rahi,
Zindagi kat gayi , Umar guzar gayi,
Par Mera Pyaar mein koi khami na Hui,
Yeh mohabbat bas khatam naa hui.

(My only desire was to meet you,
Life has come to an end , my age is passing away,
But my love for you never decreased ,
This love never came to an end)

Tujhsa naa milkar bhi Teri kheriyat jaan leti hu,
Tujhsa milna ki khawish Dil mein laga baithi hu,
Khudha Jana yeh tamana kabh Puri hogi,
Par tujhsa milna ki aas Dil mein laga baithi hu,
Tujhsa naa milkar bhi yeh mohabbat kabhi khatam naa hogi.

(Even after not meeting you , I know about your well being,
The only desire in my heart is to meet you,
God knows when my desire will get filfilled,
But I have this faith to in my heart to meet you .
Even after not meeting you , this love will never end).

"Jaan, read and tell me how it is", Piyali texted Ansh.

"Who wrote this?" Ansh asked her.

"Offcourse I wrote it. Who else will write?" Piyali texted back while rolling her eyes.

"From when did you become devdas?" Ansh asked her while laughing.

"You know what , just leave it", Piyali texted him getting angry .

"I was just pulling your leg baby. It's good baby", Ansh texted her.

"Thanks baby", Piyali smiled after reading it.

************************
Hellow guys..

How are you people?

How was today's update?

How is the poetry? Sorry guys but I couldn't translate it properly in English words by word. But people who don't understand Hindi just try to understand the poetry by the emotions which I wanted to convey in English.

So , our Ansh and Piyali are still together. Are you guys happy or sad?

Happy advanced birthday to nardhura and one of the very special person . I wish both of you have an amazing year with good health. May all your dreams come true. Both of you excel in your fields .

Next update 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 616 6
Two friends in love with each other since childhood but their ego and lack of trust on each other along with fate and family make them hate each othe...
11.3K 722 10
Some get love... Some won't... Sometimes love heals... Sometimes love breaks... Some love stories have a happy ending... Some won't... Some love stor...
SHIKWA (✔) By ~

Fanfiction

56.7K 4.8K 20
'If you don't clear your misunderstandings in time, they become the reason for distance forever.' 'Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold...
11.3K 317 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...