Michael Myers and Linket (my...

بواسطة GanondorfDragmire1

ok so this is new for me to do and this won't have ganondorf in it it will have my new OC in it called Linket... المزيد

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍋
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 🍋
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 🍋
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🍋
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 🍋
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 🍋
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 🍋
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117 ending
Chapter 118 alternate ending

Chapter 108

11 2 0
بواسطة GanondorfDragmire1

Later that day

Linket was thinking of having a student like she was to cinder and in a way cinder was to Michael. while Linket starts thinking of who to make her student she starts thinking about fang. but then remembers that she will be ruling hell now from her father's death. So she starts thinking again into Michael came behind her warping his hand and arms around her waist. Then starts nuzzling into the back of her neck wanting some attention from her as she takes her mask off while he still nuzzles into her neck. As then she puts her hands on his feeling there oddly cold which makes her confused as he is normally very warm As he then starts shivering a bit while she turns around. As he then rest his head on her chest making her blushes a bit as she had the top part of her jumpsuit off as she was wearing a sports bra as she whispers to him. Are you alright why are you shivering. he shrugs unsure as she then whispers to him. Your freezing I'm calling Carlisle to see what's going on with you. Michael shakes his head in no but linket dosent listen as she grabs her phone off the bedside table and dials Carlisle phone number and waits for him to answer Which he dose as he says through the phone. Linket what's wrong is everything alright. Linket replies. Well Michael is shivering and is really cold. Carlisle thinks and says. Check to see if there is a vampire bite it could be the cause of it and if it is I'll be on my way. Linket carefully grabs a arm which he pulls away from her as she raise a eyebrow then grabs his arm again keeping hold off it as she rolls up his sleeve see a strange looking bite mark on his wrist as she says to Carlisle over the phone. There is a bite mark on his wrist but I'm not sure if it's vampire. Carlisle replies. I'll be right over. They both hang up while michael randomly clings to linket as his wrist was starting to make him feel pain oddly. while nitray teleports Carlisle and Edward to linket room were they see the sence as Carlisle carefully grabs Michael wrist. while he stays close to linket while Edwards says to Carlisle. he Siad he woke up with it he doesn't know where it came from. Carlisle nodes understanding as he couldn't smell any vampire venom so he cleans the wound and then puts a bandage around it as Carlisle says. It will heal don't worry he won't become a vampire he will just be sore for a few days. since whatever did this went straight to the bone. But I will he staying just to make sure he'll be fine. Linket nodes while Edward left going back home to help out Esme.

A bit later

Linket had stayed with Michael as he had dozed off holding onto her as he didn't want her to leave him. As linket stayed to keep an eye on him while she runs her hand on his back a bit to comfort him as he was still resting. As Carlisle also kept an eye on him as he gave Michael some antivenom for both vampire bites and werewolf bites and snake bites just incase it was that. As Carlisle and Linket did talk everynow and then about stuff into Carlisle says. Michael still dose care about you even after the queen peacock thing. Linket nodes and replies. Even through he shouldn't Im a traitor to him he should kill me. Carlisle then says. He properly can't find it in his heart and soul to kill you. You are his first love and only love he has ever had. Linket blushes a bit still keeping hold of Michael as she says. I suppose that's true....If the time comes and there is a fight I won't win you will look after Michael for me. Carlisle replies. Of course we will look after him if you die but promise me this Linket don't start a fight you can't win. Linket nodes while michael moves a bit in her arm as he still sleeps in her arms.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.4K 363 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...
1.2K 51 20
DISCRETION!!! THIS SPECIFIC VERSION OF THE STORY IS TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, AND IM REWRITING IT ON AO3 UNDER AN ACCOUNT OF THE SAME NAME!!! (ocelotsro...
18.5K 399 18
30 years, he's been stuck in that old suit made by his own hands, his own creation..rotten and decayed to his very core, alone since he could remembe...
263 36 29
so basically this is dead by daylight Michael Myers and Linket as a vampire and not a werewolf they will be in the dead by daylight realm for a few c...