YANDERE SERIES I: SCENT || KI...

By BAEHENZZZY

โฅ๏ธŽ"๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’”, ๐’๐’†๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’„๏ฟฝ... More

FULL SOUNDTRACK
PROLOGUE
S - CHAPTER 1
S - CHAPTER 3
S - CHAPTER 4

S - CHAPTER 2

7.5K 429 98
By BAEHENZZZY

"I'm glad I saw you

If I didn't...

I wouldn't find another hobby to do."

~~~~~

Park Y/n's POV

It's been a week after our encounter and I can say Mr. Kim is getting worse day by day. We also contact a mental hospital to take care of him, but it might take a while.

We need to contact his daughter that we need to send him to a mental hospital for better treatment. Speaking of her daughter she is supposed to be here, My sister said today is her schedule.

While she's not here, I'm gonna get a drink first before entertaining her. I headed to the vending machine.

You can see how people have their world and problem. I low my head walking near the entrance of the hospital.

As I minded my business, I felt someone bump on me causing my stethoscope that was on my shoulder to drop, I sigh before I grabbed my stethoscope.

"Be careful while you're walking, can't you see that there is someone who's been walking opposite of you?" a feminine voice said causing me to gasp at her attitude, I chuckled bitterly. I haven't seen her face yet her attitude is pissing me off.

"How dare you----" I got interrupted by her sudden visual. She looks like a celebrity. Her cat eyes, nose, and her red lips. I don't know angels are already here inland.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she said with a smirk on her face, I felt my face boiling hot because of her. I notice that she has three men behind her back.

I raised my left eyebrow and just shake it off. "Excuse me, Miss Windy. First, I'm sorry to bump at you, I'm just minding my own business while walking." sarcastically tone while my arms are across. "Second, don't be so confident that you're beautiful. You're not beautiful to me. You looked like a dumpling in a goddamn restaurant." I said as I rolled my eyes at her, She burst into a soft laugh. I glare at her and her smirk is still staying on her hard face.

"Just admit it that I look good. It won't hurt you."

"Admit my ass. You're too full to yourself"

"But your face is saying different" she pointed to my face in seconds "Your face is red, it must be because of me." I widen my eyes and grabbed my mirror from my pocket. I looked at my face and it is not red as expected, I pressed my lips into thin and put back my mirror from my pocket.

"I don't know doctors have mirrors in their pockets" she laughs, I rolled my eyes and leave her. I walk away from her, I'm pissed. She made me look dumb, Does she wanna die?

I kick the vending machine but groan after feeling the impact on my feet. I glare at the machine wanna curse it for the rest of my life.

I sigh and calmed myself, I slammed my coins into a vending machine. If I didn't have planned to go here, I'm gonna meet that windy bitch.

I grabbed the (f/b) from a vending machine, opened it, and drink it. That girl, where did she buy that confidence on her body, and in all of the people why did I bump into someone like her?

I felt a vibration from my pocket. I grabbed it and looked who's the caller.

Chaeyoungieee

Why is she calling me when we're both in the hospital?

I swipe to answer the phone call.

"Hello, unnie? What's the matter, why did you call me?" I answered it while holding the can. I drink again waiting for her to answer my question.

"Y/n, you need to go here. The daughter of Mr. Kim is already here."

"Really? okay, I'm coming." I said as I hung up the phone, I run to the elevator and pressed the button through the 5th floor.

I tapped my shoes repeatedly thinking I'm screwed because I'm late. Fuck.

When the elevator sounds, I shake off my cloth making sure I look presentable. I got off the elevator and look to my left. I saw my sister talking to women with her bodyguards, They're wearing tuxedos so that's what I'm expecting. They look familiar.

My sister looks at me and smiles. I smile back at her and run to her.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I'm late." I said to my sister "I just grabbed a drink down the floor" as I scratch it nape feel shy suddenly.

"It's fine. By the way, this is Ms. Kim the daughter of Mr. Kim" she said and gesture her arm.

I bowed to Ms. Kim "Hello, I'm Doctor Park Y/n. I'm yo--" I got interrupted by the face in front of me.

I gasp and widen my eyes "You?" I said pointing at her.

"No one else, Darling," she said while smirking, I rolled my eyes again.

"Why do I have to see this windy woman?" I whispered to myself, complaining.

"Are you saying something?" She asked frowning her eyebrows and bringing her face closer to me.

I avoid her face and clear my throat "Ms. Kim, we just want to inform you that we're going to send your father into a mental hospital for fast recovery."

Kim Jennie's POV

I step out of my private jet and felt the air that I was comfortable, Two weeks is longer than I expected, my phone rings. I grabbed my phone from my bag and checked who's the caller.

Kim Jisoo

I rolled my eyes."Sometimes, she's in the right timing" I sigh before I answered the phone.

"What do you want?"

"How's the father?"

"I just got off the plane, how am I supposed to know?" I rolled my eyes, and put my other hand on my waist.

"Yeah, right." I heard her sigh through another line "Just don't forget to go to the hospital where our father is, Okay?" I don't understand why she's still taking care of our father when the fact he is the one who makes us suffer before.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever" Is the only thing I answer her. I check my watch to know what time it is "I need to hang up now so I can go to our father"

"Jendeuk, we already talk about this before."

"Sure, Bye." I end the call

I sigh again "Now, let's see, what did bastard do again." I put my hand to my forehead to get rid of the annoyance that I feel. "I can't even focus on my work" He likes to give me problems.

I called Jaehyun to command him something important.

"Yes, Ms. Kim?"

"Jaehyun, I need you to make sure that No one will know what happened to that house. Burn the house, if you needed."

"Yes, ma'am. I will make sure to take care of it."

"Good." I end the call and walk with my two bodyguards to the exit.

The driver greeted me and opened the car for me.

"Any place do you want to go, Ma'am?" He asked after he entered the car.

"Park Corporation Hospital."

"Okay, ma'am." he started the engine and drive to that place.

After forty minutes, Car stopped indicates that we're already in the hospital.

"We're already here ma'am" I nodded, My driver opened the car for me as I stepped out of the car. I fixed my clothes and wear my gentle glass.

I entered the hospital and head to the lobby.

"Miss, Do you know what room Mr. Kim Junsuk is in?"

"What's his connection to you? Ma'am."

"I'm his daughter"

"Mr. Kim is on the fifth floor, Room 103."

"Thank you."

While I'm walking to the elevator I felt someone bump on me. I suddenly smelled the addictive fragrance, It's a while since I got this feeling. Maybe, This is the sign that I was waiting for. If they will ask me what scent I would prefer, I will choose it.

"Be careful while you're walking, can't you see that there's someone who's walking opposite of you?" I said to a woman who's picking her stethoscope from the ground and I heard her gasp.

I didn't hit her nerve, didn't I?

"How dare you----" she said as I waited for her to finish speaking, I wondered why she did not finish her speech.

A second passed, she's still staring at me. I am starting to think these women have a crush on me, I smirk at my thought.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I said with a smirk on my face, I watch how she reacted to my words.

She raised her left eyebrow "Excuse me, Miss Windy. First, I'm sorry to bump at you, I'm just minding my own business while walking." She said she has an ID on her coat, PARK Y/N. And what? Miss Windy? Where did she bring that?

"Second, don't be so confident that you're beautiful. You're not beautiful to me. You looked like a dumpling in a goddamn restaurant." She said as she rolled her eyes at her, I burst into a laugh because of her humor. She glared at me as my lips formed a smirk staying on my face.

"Just admit it that I look good. It won't hurt you." I said, pushing her patience more.

"Admit my ass. You're too full to yourself."

"But your face is saying different" I jokingly pointed to her face "Your face is red, it must be because of me." Her eyes widen and grabbed her mirror from her pocket. She looked at her face and I didn't know she will take it seriously. She pressed her lips into thin and put back her mirror from her pocket.

"I don't know doctors have mirrors in their pockets" I laughed, she rolled her eyes and leave me, laughing. I look at her with a smile. She had already left, a chuckled space in my mouth as I realize what I happened. I head to the elevator. When I entered the elevator, I pressed the 5th.

After a second, I search for 103. When I saw the room, there is police guarding his room. I tell my bodyguards to wait outside, I was about to hold the doorknob when it suddenly opened and revealed a doctor.

"What are you doing here, Miss?" She asked with a hint of confusion.

"I'm Mr. Kim's Daughter, are you the doctor of my father?" I asked as I saw her name on her ID, Park Chaeyoung.

"Oh, so the daughter is already here." she smiled and closed the door. "I'm not your father's doctor, his doctor is on the ground floor for something. She said to take care of him for a minute."

"Oh, when will she come back?"

"I will just call her," she said and picked up her phone from her coat. She dials a phone number

"Y/n, you need to go here. The daughter of Mr. Kim is already here." I heard her talking to a Doctor. Wait, Y/n, She's the doctor that I got bumped a while ago.

I chuckled I can not wait to see her reaction when she sees me, again.

"She said she's going any minute, we just need to wait for her," she said and I nodded at her.

"Can I know what happened to Mr. Kim while I'm not here?" I asked with curiosity.

"About that, we had nurses who got hurt because of him" I sigh, he always gives me problems. Can't he just control his temper to avoid problems, he is not a member of the group anymore who can threaten the people around him.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay, Ms. Kim." She smiles and her eyes switch to another direction. I think Y/n is already here, I smiled at my thought.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I'm late" she said to Doctor Chaeyoung. "I just grabbed a drink down the floor" as she scratches her nape, she suddenly becomes shy. I'm curious about her connection with this other doctor.

"It's fine. By the way, this is Ms. Kim the daughter of Mr. Kim" she said while her arm is pointed at me.

She bowed at me while I'm smiling looking at her "Hello, I'm Doctor Park Y/n. I'm yo--" she didn't finish her speaking when she see my face.

I watch her gasp and widen her eyes "You?" She said pointing at me.

"No one else, Darling," I said while smirking, I heard her whisper something but I didn't hear it.

"Are you saying something?" I asked scowling and bringing my face closer to her.

She avoid my face and clear her throat "Ms. Kim, we suggest you bring Mr. Kim to a mental hospital for fast recovery." she change like we didn't see each other a while ago.

"About my father's caused here, I want to apologize. He's psychopath and hard to handle." I said, "but I'm not letting you bring him to a mental hospital."

She gasp and frowned her eyebrows "What? He needs to go there and he needs treatment."

"I just obey my sister's decision, if you had a problem with that, just talk to her," I said not looking at her.

"Bu--"

"Y/n!" Doctor Chaeyoung sternly said to Y/n, are they related to each other or they're lovers?

"If that's the only problem, I want him to discharge," I said smiling "Excuse me," I said entering my father's room.

------

Grammatical Error ahead

How about 45 votes for this chapter? Shall we? Hmm

You can follow me guys:> and also you guys can leave some comments every time you're reading. I feel comfortable with it, comments encourage me to write stories ; >

I will update IDOL tomorrow, If I can.

IMBICHOTA as we talked about. Here's the update, your highness Lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit

Yoo, I manage to update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
465K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
796K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...