Red Letter // NaruSasu

By BLNacho

Sasuke Uchiha = Raven Naruto Uzumaki = Fox One early morning, Sasuke Uchiha (Raven) is going through his mail... More

INTRODUCTION
Letter One
Letter Two
Letter Three
Letter Four
Letter Five
Letter Six
Knock Knock
Festival
Letter From The Past
Later That Night
Awkward Situations...
Out to Lunch
One Last Letter
Letter to Sakura
Stained
Connections
Caught
Farewell

Fox, An Old Friend

1K 63 0
By BLNacho

It was late and I had just received another letter from "fox" earlier that day.

I was lounging on the sofa, thinking of what I should write back. I was thinking of all the people I had met and befriended back in school.

They were acting a little strange about wanting to see me again. How come they wouldn't text or call me, but write me a letter?

That made me remember a friend I had known in elementary school. He was the new kid and had no friends, so I wrote him a simple note during class. We began writing these notes back and forth everyday, but we never actually spoke.

Years later, in high school, I found a letter in my locker. It was from that same person who I wrote to in elementary school.

I took out a pen and began writing back to Fox, to see if this was who I thought it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 42 12
Naruto Uzumaki wants to find his best friend Sasuke Uchiha, to recover their relationship together like it once was before the Uchiha had ran away fr...
86.4K 2.7K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
4.7K 135 46
I dropped writing this [sorry] available on tumblr @4cub1 . . In this Naruto AU there are 5 different demon fox's each with there own colours and pow...
395K 9.6K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...