[Fate] Yandere! Demon! Miya A...

By holyromanDISASTER

[Haikyuu x Blue Exorcist x Fairy Tail AU] [Yandere! Demons! Miya Twins x Reader] The blue bird of flames was... More

(1) Assiah's Guardian Angel
(3) The Tower of Heaven
(4) I F-ed 'Em

(2) Dorms

741 48 24
By holyromanDISASTER

Reader POV

I looked down at the piece of paper with neatly written characters on it that gave a detailed description of the Miya brothers.

"If Rintarou has an issue with it, he can take it up with me," I said to Yukio.

He bowed and accepted the letter. "Thank you, Miss Kita."

"How many times do I have to tell you?" I lifted his chin, the metal gloves with sharp ends lightly grazing his skin, but not enough to draw out blood. "You can call me (y/n). We're close enough."

He shook his head. "I believe your brother High Paladin Kita would kill me."

"He wouldn't. Not if he wants me to stay here in Japan," I winked at him and put some cash in his hands. "Go get yourself something nice to eat, Yuki. And tell your brother I say hello."

Yukio bowed one more time and left using the magic keys.

I looked at my tower, knowing I wouldn't be returning to sleep here until Rintarou was done conducting his test on the Miya brothers to see if they were trustworthy.

"Well, I guess I won't be here for a while." I placed my hand on my familiars and recalled them back into the light so they could rest for a while.

I knew my classmates had an idea of who the Guardian Angel of Assiah was, but I had taken more cautions to protect my actual identidy.

Hence why I always wore that purple masquerade mask.

It was the dead of night when I decided to go to the dorms.

I spotted Osmau sitting outside the dorm rooms for the males, but only he and Atsumu shared that dorm for reasons such as the sheer fact Atsumu had demonic powers.

There was another male dormitory where the rest of the boys lived in.

"Awfully late to be out," Osamu called to me.

I waved him off, chugging my boba and wiping my mouth. "Piss off, Teach. We all know it doesn't matter."

He sighed and walked over to me, placing his hand on my cheek and softly stroking it. "You should be more careful."

 "Yeah, I know. You never know who might see you," I said to him.

"Don't worry," he aid as I leaned up and whispered in my ear. "It's just us."

He looked at me and leaned down, attempting to kiss my lips when I moved away.

"You know we can't," I said to him. "It would be improper."

He frowned and took a step towards me, not caring. "Do I look like a care?"

I looked away from him. "Sorry, Osamu. I don't think I should be out this late." I turned around and glanced at him, giving him a warm smile. "We can't repeat history. We both know what happened last time."

I left him standing there in the moonlight and walked into the girl's dormitary.

When I entered my room, I didn't bother to turn on the light as the moon provided enought light.

I looked out the window and saw he was still out there looking in the direction of the town that the school was surrounded by.

I took off my metal gloves and the black undergloves to protect my skin from the metal, staring at the scar I got years ago at a training program that went very wrong.

Just the not-so-distant memories made me shake in fear.

"I can't be thinking of this." I washed my face and brushed my teeth, getting dressed for bed and snuggling down under the covers.

My familiars came out and curled at the foot of the bed, purring.

___________________

"Everyone, wake up!" I yelled down the hallway and banged a spoon on an empty pot. "Wake up, exwires in training!"

I heard the girls who would be in my class groaning and opening their doors.

"What's with the noise?" Yachi Hitoka grumbled as she let out a yawn.

"Seriously," Lockser Juvia agreed with her friend.

"Just get it over with," Kiyoko Shimizu shrugged. 

I waved to the pretty ravenette with blue eyes. "Good to see you bright and early, Kiyoko!"

"Likewise, (y/n)."

People watched us with jealousy that we were able to communicate easily.

But she knew my secret.

She knew I was the Guardian Angel of Assiah as our families worked closely.

She was also at the training program and barely escaped with her life.

What was interesting about the exwire classes was the fact that you could start at any time, as long as you were at least 15.

So there was going to be people older than me joining the class, but it was all fine.

I had woken up early to make breakfast for everyone in the girl's dorm and they appreciated it.

"This food is amazing," Erza Scarlet complimented me. "I would expect that from someone who once lived with the High Paladin."

People looked at me with awe.

"You've lived with the High Paladin??"

"Of course," I said. "Shin is annoying, but he's a great cook."

Of course, they didn't know Shinsuke was my brother.

The only people who knew in the class were Osamu, Erza, Juvia, and Kiyoko.

"What should we do about the boy's dorms?" Yachi asked me. "Do you think they made breakfast?"

I shrugged. "Oh, I'm sure the teach will figure something out."

"Say, aren't you and Mr. Osamu-sensei close?" Kiyoko asked me with a teasing grin.

I shook my head. "Nah, we're just collegeuges. Nothing else."

The girls in the dorm looked at each other with knowing stares and started giggling.

"Shut up!"

_______________

Practical training was anything but fun.

I leaned against the pole outside and watched Osamu attempt to instruct the other students, silently judging him.

"Today we will be trying to summon familiars," he explained. "These spirits are lower-class demons, but you can summon higher-level familiars based on the amount of blood you give,"

He motioned toward me. "Miss Kita, care to demonstrate for the class?"

"Sure, teach." I hopped down from the pole and fixed my skirt, throwing a wink at the perverts of the class who blushed.

And to think Nishinoya Yuu comes from a long line of exorcists!

The perverts of the class (Yamamoto, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Terushima) were known to hit on random girls, including my best friend Kiyoko Shimizu.

I pricked my finger and placed it on a card with golden writing that I had especially made.

"Whoa, what the hell is that?" Terushima leaned forward, as did the rest of the class.

A pair of foxes appeared and sat down on my lap, purring and cuddling up to me.

"This is Mei and Rei. Rei's the one with golden tips and Mei is the one with black."

The two foxes had white fur and the colored tips I explained to the class.

"These are S-Class familiars," Osamu explained. "And not many first-year students can get them. At most, you'll get lower B-Class."

A guy named Hinata Shoyo from Miyagi raised his hand. "Sir, then why is Kita able to summon S-Class familiars?"

His best friend Kageyama Tobio nodded in agreement.

Osamu let out a rare smile. "Well, this isn't just any student. Have you ever heard of the two angels coming to Assiah years ago that resulted in the birth of four children?"

"Yeah, I think my grandfather said something about it," Kageyama thought.

"Yes. The two angels had two children each. Suna Rintarou and his sister Suna Rika. And the other angel had Paladin Kita Shinsuke and your classmate Kita (y/n)."

Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Wait, you're the Guardian Angel of Assiah?!"

"And you're betrothed to Golden Knight Suna Rintarou?!"

I sighed. "Yep, that's me."

Osamu then had everyone move back. "I want you to watch us closely," he said. "And study how we utilize our familiars."

Osamu drew the faint speck of blood that resulted in his own pair of foxes.

His were black and gray with red eyes.

"These are my familiars," he explained. "Reilo and Shielo. Also S-Class."

I saw from the corner of my eye how Atsumu and the rest of the class were watching us in awe.

But something happened when I was controlling my familiars as they fought with Osamu's familiars.

I fell to the ground, suddenly being unable to breathe properly.

"Everyone, out of the way!" Osamu dismissed the class, leaving Kiyoko in charge along wth Akaashi Keiji. "Class is dismissed until further notice. Take notes on the stages of familiars. I will be quizing you on it later."

He picked up my body and used a magic key to bring me to the hospital wing where my brother was also having an attack.

"Don't worry about her," the head nurse said to Osamu. "Just get back to your students."

"But-"

"You're a teacher now, Mr. Miya. We expect you to be responsible for your students. I understand you are worried for her, but she will be fine with us."

He left the hospital wing, telling me to be strong.

I could only squeeze his hand to let him know I heard him.

"You'll be okay," he said more to himself than me. "You'll be fine."

An hour later, the attacks just stopped and I was able to breathe properly.

"What the hell happened?" I asked Shinsuke who just took advil to get rid of the headache.

He looked down. "It must be something from Heaven."

We both looked down at the floor, understanding what was going on.

No doubt Rintarou and Rika also felt the effects.

Just another product of the training camp that went wrong.

______________________________

Okay K/DA slaps so hard I-

Anyways, how are we liking this? Yes? No?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
122K 7K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
345K 15K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
502K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...