Genshin Impact Oneshots (Fem...

נכתב על ידי Xiao_Fang7887

Just a bunch of Genshin Impact oneshots with the guys and girls. Hope you all enjoy! עוד

Information Page
Just a Reminder
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
🔥Diluc🔥
⚡️Razor⚡️
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu 💧
❄Chongyun❄
🍰Kaeya🍰
🌬Venti🌬
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.3💧
⚡️Keqing⚡️
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.4 💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
?Scaramouche Pt.4?
?Scaramouche Pt.5?
?Scaramouche Pt.6?
⚡️Razor⚡️
❄Kaeya❄
⚠Bad News⚠
💎Zhongli💎
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🎂
🔥Klee🔥
💧Xingqui and Chongyun❄️
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
❄Kaeya❄
🔥💧🌬⚡️🌱 ❄️ 💎 ⭐️
💎Zhongli💎
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🍰 Zhongli 🍰
?Scaramouche?
❄Chongyun❄
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
⚡️Razor⚡️
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Albedo💎
?Scaramoche?
🌬Jean🌬
💧Xingqiu💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🌬Venti🌬
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Bennett🔥
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu💧
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🔥Diluc🔥
?Dainsleif?
?Dainsleif Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
Let's Talk.
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
About MC
About MC: Romantic Edition
Your Child/Children
💎Albedo💎
❄Kaeya❄
🌬Xiao🌬
?Dainsleif?
💎Albedo💎
🔥Diluc🔥
Bia's Voicelines
Winner!
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Albedo Pt.2💎
🍰Xiao🍰
🍰Diluc🍰
Bia's Combat and other skills
Let's Talk, again.
💎Albedo Pt.3💎
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
About MC UPDATED
About MC: Romantic Edition UPDATED
❤Teppei❤
❤Teppei Pt.2❤
❤Teppei Pt.3❤
🍰Chongyun🍰
Text to speech
🎂
?Dainsleif?
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
?Scaramouche?
A New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
I'm Sorry
⭐Aether⭐
🔥Diluc🔥
❄Chongyun❄
?Dainsleif?
🌬Venti🌬
⚡️Razor⚡️
Just a Reminder
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🌬Sucrose🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
🔥Diluc Pt.2🔥
New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Dainslief?
❄Kaeya❄
Question
💧Childe💧
💎Albedo💎

?Scaramouche?

16.1K 441 569
נכתב על ידי Xiao_Fang7887

        This was requested by elleskyie on Wattpad.

        "You wanna go?!"

        "Bring it!"

        La Signora and Childe both sighed. (Y/n) and Scaramouche are both at each others throats once again. Why? It was over a simple mission, finding the Traveler, the Honorary Knight of Favonius and the travel companion. They've been at each others throats ever since (Y/n) was assigned to work under Scaramouch, as his right hand man...or women.

        (Y/n) has been in Snezhnaya as an undercover subordinate, trying to get the Fatui off of Aether's tail. She was glad she had taken on such a different form than when she had first met the Tsaritsa, all she has to do is make sure her Gnosis stays hidden within her and doesn't use more than one element.

        "Both of you stop this right now!" The Tsaritsa yelled, annoyed with their antics. She was wondering if having the two work together was the worst decisions. she could ever make. But, Scaramouche hasn't been picking fights with the rest of the Harbingers like before, and (Y/n) seems to be the only one to either calm him down, or beat him down. Sadly that results in a lot of damage to the palace. For some reason, (Y/n) was allowed to wear her own fashion of clothes, no need to wear Fatui clothes, probably because she refused to wear a uniform. "You both should be on the boat to Liyue to find that Traveler and investigate that stupid meteor!

        "Yes ma'am!" They both yelled. Scaramouche was afraid to face the Tsaritsa, while (Y/n) wasn't afraid, but she has to pretend she is. As long as she can keep Aether and Paimon away from Scaramouche, everything should be alright for her. She had sent a letter to Xiao, telling him to pass the letter to Zhongli, who would pass the letter to Aether before he left to wherever else he's supposed to go. Her cover up for sending a letter to the Wangshu Inn, was reservations for a couple nights of stay. It wasn't a full lie.

        "You better stay on the other side of the boat, I am not staying anywhere near you," (Y/n) said, shoving past Scaramouche towards the front of the palace. "Or else I'm throwing you off the side."

        "I'd like to see you try!" Scaramouche yelled, and stomped after her.

        "I fear they might kill everyone on the boat before they leave the harbor..." Childe laughed nervously. He was the only one who knows (Y/n)'s little secret, but because he kept a promise to Aether to keep (Y/n)'s secret on why she had joined the Fatui, he didn't spill. Besides, he sees (Y/n) as a fun traveling partner, no matter how many times she hung him off the side of the boat by his ankle.

        "Good luck to Liyue." La Signora shrugged. As long as she wasn't dragged into whatever shenanigan's the two get into, she could care less.

        The Tsaritsa sighed, wondering if she had just doomed another nation by sending Scaramouche and (Y/n) together, considering they are both short tempered and quite powerful.

        "Woo! Liyue!" (Y/n) said happily. She was happy to be back in such a warmer environment instead of the cold environment. "I'm back baby and I'm ready for an adventure!"

        "Shut up you stupid women!" Scaramouche kicked (Y/n) off the side of the boat, making the girl land on her feet on the docs. Now that was not what he was expecting.

        "Nice try short stack!"

        "I'm taller than you!"

        "And there they go again..." A few recruits from the motherland sighed. They've been like this the entire boat ride. Scaramouche would nearly send (Y/n) off the boat, and (Y/n) sent him off the boat. Yeah, Scaramouch stood no chance to the girl. How she isn't a Harbinger is Scaramouch's biggest question.

        "Then prove it!" (Y/n) yelled, pointing down to the space in front of her, challenging the Harbinger to a fight, right here, right now. "Come on short stack!"

        "You stupid women!" Scaramouche yelled, and hopped off the side of the boat, and landed in front of the girl.

        Before Scaramouche could even get a word in, the girl kicked him into the water.

        "Ha!"       

        "You stupid women! That was not a fair move!"

        "Fights are never fair! You know that short stack!"

        "I am taller than you!"

        "Prove it!"

        (Y/n) made a run for it while Scaramouche ran after her. There was just a bunch of chaos in Liyue that evening, with (Y/n) dodging every attack that Scaramouche had thrown at her. Zhongli sighed, as he saw his friend dodging all of the attacks that came towards her. He wasn't going to step in, there was no need to. (Y/n) wouldn't die that easily, and he's tried before.

        "He's in a deep slumber," (Y/n) said, poking the unconscious man who wore clothes from the Dawn Winery. She didn't recognize this worker, since she rarely visited Diluc at the Dawn Winery. "Guess that meteorite is more powerful than the Jester had told us."

        "It appears so." Scaramouche said, getting rid of the meteorite shard.

        "Is the guy on the floor sleeping?" A familiar high pitched voice made (Y/n) flinch a little, and look over. She was hoping not to see Aether and Paimon so soon, especially since Scaramouche was right next to her. There was another person, with a purple and black raven flying next to her.

        "I believe so," Scaramouche said, looking down at the man. "We've tried everything, but he won't wake up."

        "Looks like he touched the meteorite, just like the others..." Paimon said.

        (Y/n) looked over to Aether, who was looking down at her. She was happy Scaramouche was still looking at the guy passed out. She put a finger to her lips, gesturing Aether not to say anything about (Y/n), and luckily Paimon said nothing either. Guess her letter never made it to Aether, for whatever reason. It is a possibility that Aether and Zhongli never ran into each other, that's why he doesn't know why she's with Scaramouche right now. She made a few more gestures, telling Aether and Paimon to pretend that they do not know her.

        "If you mean by 'meteorite' you mean the rock that struck the cart-worry not." Scaramouche turned to face Aether and the other girl. "I have dealt with that already using my magic. But by 'others', do you mean to say there are others who have fallen into a similar slumber?"

        "One has witnessed with one's own Auge der Verurteilung the nightmarish slumber that proceeds forth from the Vally of Demonbone..." The girl with blonde hair with black and purple clothing said, and started to confuse the Harbinger and the spy. "It has caused great suffering for the humble peasants in the Vale of Springdom, many of whom still battle this wretched affiliation even as we speak."

        "As mein Fraulein most eloquently describes, we have come from Monstadt, where any people have also fallen into an unwaking sleep," The raven started speaking, which only caused (Y/n) to raise an eyebrow. "Their symptoms are identical to those of this poor gentleman here."

        "Is that so..." Scaramouch said, and started thinking. "It appears these meteorites really made quite an impact."

        "Seems this guy is dressed like a Winery Worker..." Paimon said, taking a look at the man. "And we've already met Ben, so this one must be Fritz!"

        Paimon started talking some more, before she started to refer to Scaramouch and (Y/n), since she was also pretending not to know who (Y/n) is.

        "I am a vagrant from Inazuma," Was Scaramouche's cover story. "My lover and I just stopped to assist this poor gentleman when you turned up. Are you investigating the aftermath of the meteorite strike?"

        "Yeah, we were sent to help out." Paimon said, and Aether nodded.

        "I am Fischle, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, responding to the cry of my people in their hour of need!" Well now (Y/n) knew her name.

        "I am mein Fraulein's humble familair, Oz the raven." At least (Y/n) could understand him.

        "And Paimon is an Honorary Knight of the Knights of Favonius's best friend!" Paimon said happily.

        (Y/n) started to panic, and used her hand to try and tell Paimon to shush, but it was already too late.

        "Oh?" Scaramouche asked. This was not good. "Then you must be said Honorary Knight of said Knights of Favonius."

        "Behold," Fischle started to speak again. "My people, your beloved sovereign in the flesh! Do not despair, for judgment by Thundering Retribution is nigh, and it shall surely purge the seeds of nefarious nightmares that now sow chaos across the land!"

        "Um..." Scaramouche said, confused. "Excuse me?"

        "Don't mind her, just...y'know, let her do her thing." Paimon said, like this was just a normal thing for them.

        "Excuse me!" A different voice made Scaramouch and (Y/n) both turn around, seeing a Milelith guard coming over. "What's going on here?"

        (Y/n) had to think fast, and she hugged Scaramouche's left arm tightly, and rested her head on his shoulder. She needed to act like a shy and frail girl. If she could just get Scaramouche away from Aether and Paimon, then this would be the perfect opportunity. "Can we please go...? There are too many people..."

        "I'm sorry about my girlfriend," Scaramouche apologized, bringing his free hand up to (Y/n)'s head, and gently petted her head. This was much different than when they argue or go with the couples act. Usually he was so stiff with his actions, and now, it was a lot more gentle. This was something (Y/n) was keeping in mind. "Big crowds don't make her feel comfortable. I should bring her to our next destination, so she can calm down a little."

        "It's ok!" Paimon said, acting as if this was not something she should be concerned about. On the inside, Paimon was very worried for (Y/n), since this man was so new and they did hear about (Y/n) entering the Fatui's rankings, but they didn't think they'd be seeing something like this. Just who was she with, was what Paimon was wondering. "Bye bye!"

        Scaramouche started leading the way, with (Y/n) still hugging his arm and walked with him. She unwrapped one of her arms from his, and stretched it above her head, trying to make it seem like she was stretching. Secretly, she had a piece of paper between her fingers. Oz flew over, and took the note from between her fingers, and flew back over to Fischl and the other two. Once (Y/n) felt the paper leave her fingers, she went back to hugging Scaramouche's arm.

        "What does (Y/n)'s note say?" Paimon asked, trying to take a look at the note that was given to them by Oz.

        "Stay away," Aether said, looking up at his travel companion. "But that's all she said."

        "Then maybe we should, but is (Y/n) going to be ok?" Paimon asked, worried for her friend.

        "If she was able to enter the Fatui ranks, along with Childe not telling on her, she should be alright," Aether said, trusting (Y/n). "She must have used that act to bring that man away from us. Besides, she's an Archon, she's powerful enough to handle whoever that is by herself. Let's just hope that man is just a normal Fatui subordinate."

        "Let's hope so..." Paimon said.

        There is going to be a part 2.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.9M 44.3K 160
FelosFlos property Hi, this one's already completed🌸
45.9K 447 33
Enjoy the oneshots
862K 20.9K 74
(Genshin Characters x Gender Neutral Reader) A collection of one-shots featuring you and the lovely Genshin characters. © Adoriingly 2021. All Rights...
192K 4.1K 36
wishes ; y. genshin x f. reader! ━━ ❝ the stars will always have a place for you . ❞ &&. genshin oneshots featuring certain characters . + ONGOIN...