Metallica imagines

By Doveyk

Just high quality tallica bois imagines More

James
Fyi
Lars
Cliff pt.1
Kirk
Cliff pt.2
Jason
James
Lars
MetallicA
Cliff
Kirk
Jason
James
Fyi
James
Lars
Cliff
Jason
James smut but not really

Kirk

3.9K 49 2
By Doveyk

Imagine telling Kirk your pregnant

You and Kirk were trying to have a baby for a while and right now y'all were waiting for yet another pregnancy test. After 5 minutes y'all went to the bathroom to check. "You ready" you asked your boyfriend of 7 years. "Flip it over" he said impatiently. You flipped it over and y'all looked at it together. You put your hand over your mouth "Kirk" you said looking at him "is it positive" he asked smiling, you nodded your head. "Oh my god"he said and hugged you. You pulled away and put your hands on his cheek. "Congratulations dad" you said then kissed him. "Oh my gosh WERE GUNNA BE PARENTS (Y/N)" Kirk said you giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
93.6K 1.5K 27
(Y/N) (L/N) lives a pretty boring life and wants to aspire to something greater, until he is killed by a fallen angel. When he wakes up he finds hims...
1M 9.8K 148
richie stan bill eddie βžͺ [complete]