Cliff pt.2

Imagine cliff giving you this look cause he knows somethings up

Continued.....

"You comin' cliff" asked my brother James "nah I think I'm gunna stay here, I'm pretty tired" cliff said "(y/n)" James asked looking at you "no thank you, I think I'm gunna take a shower" you said "alright" he said he knows somethings up he suspects something you thought. "Are you actually gunna take a shower" asked cliff "in a little bit" you answered "in the mean time" you said walking over to him and pulling out the pack of cigarettes from him pants pocket and lighting one up.

      An Hour when by we were talking and laughing so much it felt like forever. All of a sudden y'all stoped and stared into each others eyes again. There it is again that feeling you thought. Cliff put his big hand on your face and leaned in. Omg omg omg you thought. Y'all kissed. Sparks flew it was the best feeling in the world. "(Y/n) I've liked you for a long time and I was wondering if you wanna be me girlfriend" cliff asked "does this answer your question" you said leaning in. After a long passionate kiss y'all pulled away "indeed it does answer my question love" cliff said. Y'all chuckled. And so began a long relationship till well you know that was a sad period.