James

Imagine James being drunker then a bitch

"James lets go" you said trying to pull your boyfriend to the car cause he could Barely stand on his own. And to be fair James had a major advantage you were only 5,1 James was 6,3. "Hehe" James giggled as you and cliff were trying to get him in the car. "Come on man you can at lest try" said Cliff "hey (y/n) you think you could give me a blow job tonight" James asked "umm no sober up and i will think about it" you said. The three boys who weren't drunk gave you a shocked look. "What I'm not as innocent as you think I am" you said. We finally got him in the car and got home and got him in the house and in bed. "Hey I'm gunna go get dressed for bed can you make sure he stays in bed" you asked the guys "ohhhh getting dressed for bed I wanna help" James said trying to get up and follow you to the bathroom but the boys were hold omg him down. You got out of the bathroom and saw the boys Wrestling James on the floor. "I WANNA HELP HER"said James "NO YOUR TO FUCKING DRUNK" said Kirk. "Guys...guys...GUYS" you said. "I'm out James get in bed now" you said in a very firm voice "ok" James said and stumbled to the bed "goodnight" you said to the rest of the boys. You got in bed and and turn the lamp off and went to sleep.