How Jesse Got His Karma

By TheChiaPet

[Completed] "In a twisted way, I guess I'm glad I fucked up so many times in my life. They always said I'd ge... More

intro/author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six*
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
epilogue
NEW STORY
Follow my Bookstgram!

eight

5.9K 289 138
By TheChiaPet

The Next Day

I don't know if it's the sunlight shining so bright over my eyes or the fact that I'm sweating profusely underneath this very plush blanket that is lying on top of me but I am very much awake and I don't even remember falling asleep.

Keeping my eyes closed, I snuggle into the warm blanket. I didn't even know the hotel's sheets could somehow be better than the ones I have at home. If it were up to me I'd be staying here 24/7.

The scent in this room however is strong. I grab the fluffy material and scrunch it up in my hands holding it close to my face as I sniff the blankets and conclude that the smell isn't coming from there.

It smells like something similar to musk. If I didn't know any better I'd say that it's men's cologne. Which wouldn't make any sense because the only kind of perfume that Paola and I brought was Chanel No.5.

I turn my body over onto my left side as I lay my head back softly on the pillow. The sun shines a lot brighter on this side and it causes me to open both of my eyes.

I'm met with another pair of hazel eyes upon opening my own and this causes me to scream loudly as I jump up from my bed into a seated position looking at the intruder with wide eyes only see that it's the rude guy from my math class.

He's sitting on the window seat next to the bed as he cracks his ring-clad fingers. The curtains are wide open as the view on the other side is revealed. The sunlight kisses and shines upon the surface of his bare chest as I'm re-introduced to the tattooed sleeves I had already seen. One of his hands are bruised and covered in bandages as the other is now resting on his knee as he looks at me with an almost bored expression,

"Do I even want to know why you were inhaling my sheets?" he says in a bored tone. "And by the way, you snore in your sleep, a bit loudly too. I was afraid we'd get a noise complaint from the neighbors." he looks down to play with his hands again as my mouth drops in shock.

I decide against not confronting him on it and I choose to ask, "What are you doing in my hotel room?"

"Your hotel room?" he asks as I nod "Look around, princess. Does this look like Trivago?"

My eyes move from his intimidating stare as I actually do look around to see that this room is ten times bigger than the room that Paola and I were originally staying in. "Where am I?" I narrow my eyes at him.

He rolls his eyes, "I think I'll let you figure that one out yourself." he crosses his arms as he leans back against the closed window.

I look down at the sheets to see that I was rolling in navy blue blankets that are satin on the top but soft and fluffy on the inside. I lift up the sheets to notice that I'm not wearing my own clothes.

I'm in a large solid-grey shirt that goes all the way down mid-thigh and I immediately become alarmed.

My eyes jump from his to the sheets again as I lift them up in utter disbelief.

There's no way I lost my virginity and don't even remember losing my virginity.

I had so many plans!

I was supposed to have a candlelit dinner and, shit, I don't know, someone that I actually know and love rather than a freakishly handsome stranger who thinks I snore loud enough to wake up his neighbors.

The one time I let Paola successfully peer pressure me and I lose my virginity to a stranger who's looking at me with no amount of interest whatsoever.

I knew a party on Monday was bad news but no.

I look straight ahead of me only to see a blank white wall as I gulp nervously at the fact that I probably have a negative number for a rice purity score at this point.

Ok well, maybe not a negative number but it's definitely lower. The only bright side of the situation is that the guy I lost it to isn't bad to look at.

I can't help but think though.

Did it hurt?

Did my gag reflex act up? Holy mother of rainbow skittles if it did I definitely didn't remember any of the demonstrations that Paola gave me or even the youtube tutorials that I saw about a year ago.

And no. I didn't search any of this up. Youtube recommended obviously foresaw me doing this in the future and knew for sure I'd fuck it up and that's exactly what I did.

Oh my God if it did he probably thinks I'm weak and I'll probably never be invited in his bed again. Is that why he's looking at me in disgust right now.

He's staring at me with his head tilted to the side in question but doesn't say anything.

I look in the trash can next to the side of the bed and I almost throw up because I see no sign of a condom wrapper anywhere and my mind starts to go fuzzy.

What would my very African parents say if I became a teen mother at 17?

The fact that I can't even remember the act in which I probably conceived my future child is actually making me upset.

If I'm gonna be a mother and get disowned by my parents I'd at least want some recollection of the events I did to even make the kid oh my God.

Maybe If I name the kid after my parents, they'll take it easier on me?

Or maybe if--

"I didn't fuck you," he says loudly as his arms are now uncrossed and he leans towards me looking me straight in the eye.

His bluntness catching me off guard, I blink a few times and say, "I'm sorry, what?"

He licks his lips and looks at me for a few seconds before saying slower, "I. did. not. fuck. you" he repeats

"No, no I got that part I just wanna know why you said it."

"It was kind of obvious that you were about to hyperventilate. I saw those wheels turning in your head so I sort of figured."

I nod my head slowly, "So...we didn't have sex?" I ask for clarification.

He sighs running a hand through his hair quickly, "No. I just told you twice. Would you like that in writing too?" he says getting up to walk over to the stack of blue sticky notes sitting on top of the black dresser that's across from the bed I'm laying in.

"No!" I almost shout causing him to freeze mid-step and look at me. "I got it. But, um, how did I end up...here?"

He's looking at me still, not moving from his original position, "You genuinely don't remember?"

I shake my head

"Well...um...you got drunk...came downstairs to my basement and...you tried to seduce me." I look at him horrified and the look on his face was dead serious.

"S-Seduce...you?" I asked quietly and he nods

It's the fact that he said I tried. I was out here thinking that I would've had to succeed since I was thinking of baby names.

But no.

I tried...and failed.

I will never live this down.

"Yeah. You tried to seduce me. You were very suggestive. You said you've never seen someone as sexy as I am before. Told me you wanted me to 'fuck you till the daylight', your words of course not mine, and um I noticed that you were drunk. And me being the good guy I am, I didn't want to do anything without you being, like, there you know? So I tried countless times to get you back up here to sleep. You kept resisting me and shit so I carried you up here, you fell asleep, and yeah." He looks away from me, "The end."

Leave it to me to sing Ariana Grande songs while trying to seduce somebody.

I'm quick to apologize when I say, "Oh my God! I am so sorry! I don't know what would've come over me--well-- it was obviously the alcohol but that's no excuse! If I made you uncomfortable, God, I'm so sorry." I rush out very quickly as I feel genuinely upset that I really let myself go and acted in a way I've never done before towards anyone.

He nods his head and plays with the silver and solid gold bands on his index and pinky finger that's sitting on his none damaged hand

I look at his hand some more in curiosity as to what happened and I ask, "What happened to your hand? If you don't mind me asking."

He was staring at his hands and suddenly looked up when he remembered that I asked him something, "Oh nothing. I accidentally hit it against a hard surface or something it's barely a scratch."

I nod awkwardly beginning to think that I should definitely leave but then I look down at my clothes and ask, "Where is my dress again?"

"Oh that. Um when we came up here you said something about you being hot for some reason and then said that the dress was too tight so I gave you a shirt to wear, which you put on by yourself, and then demanded that I should get rid of the covers because you said, 'a hoe never gets cold' I just took your word for it. Then you woke me up at 3 am when I was sleeping on that couch"---he points to the brown leather couch on the far left side of the bed---" and then asked for them again" he stares at me blankly

"Well can I get it back? And what time is it?" I ask beginning to get out bed as he mumbles a low 'sure' and heads towards the closet in his room where I'm assuming he hung it up

"It's 8:52" he comes back over to me to hand me my dress

"8:52?" I shriek "Why didn't you wake me up earlier! I'm late for school! We're late for school!" I say looking at him in disbelief

"You don't need to actually show up to school to pass."

"Says you! My parents are going to kill me they've probably called me a dozen times! And if they didn't call me then they probably called my friend who is nowhere to be found!" I stress putting my head in my hands as I think of all the possible ways this situation could go even more wrong.

"Your friend is still somewhere around here actually." I look up at him with hopeful eyes and he nods "Birds of the same feather flock together, you were both drunk out of your mind. Well, you might have overdone it"

"Where is she?" I say ignoring the comments he made

"Somewhere around." he says cryptically "With a friend. She's in good hands though. Trust me."

I sigh in relief and think back to how I'm gonna get to the hotel to get my stuff and get to school.

I don't have my phone so I can't get an uber and literally anything that I would need right now is with Paola since she carried a purse last night and I didn't.

Almost like he's reading my mind he says, "So I'm assuming you didn't drive since you're still here..."

I shake my head a bit embarrassed at how this whole situation is unfolding

He sighs again "And I remember you saying you didn't have a phone." he runs his hands through his hair. "Alright. I'm gonna leave for a few minutes, get dressed and I'll come back up once you get yourself sorted I'll take you to where you need to go."

Before I can muster a 'thank you' he's already out the door shutting loudly behind him causing me to jump.

I stand up to get pull the shirt over my head, my back is facing the door as I begin to lift the bottom of it

The door opens and hits the wall with a bang and I'm quick to turn around hearing someone say, "Hey, Boss!"

I let out a loud scream grabbing my dress and covering the front of my body and I hastily grab the shirt to cover the back.

I'm met with an unfamiliar pair of blue eyes as he looks at me horrified for a few minutes and screams just as loudly as I do and, strangely just as high pitched as he covers his eyes with his hands saying 'sorry' over and over.

I hear loud footsteps running upstairs before I see Jesse running into the room and covering his own eyes once he sees me with his bandaged hand.

"Jesus, Rico. Did you never learn how to knock?" he grabs the guy, whose name I just learned is Rico, by the collar of his shirt and drags him out shutting the door behind them. Not before Rico says, 'sorry' again

My mouth drops in shock and I Immediately start putting on my dress again, my cheeks flaring up when I hear Jesse say loudly from outside the door.

"No! We were not having sex!"

----------------

:) Don't forget to vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 479 9
(EDITING) Evangeline West was a happy girl when she was little, despite the passing of her mother and the actions of her father, she always could cou...
178K 34.5K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...
44.9K 843 37
〆 Edited Mackenzie Black is someone any girl would dream to be. She has the body, the looks, the hair, flawless skin, and the cute but dangerous atti...
182K 5.7K 34
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕." 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1 Copyright...