Finding Each Other

By percemetisandnatcap

A slightly different take on kaira love story. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 23

1.5K 81 33
By percemetisandnatcap

Time passed and finally the functions for the marriage were going to start.

It was Kartik's tilak ceremony and he was very excited. Finally those painful months of waiting were coming to an end.

The Singhaniya's and the Maheshwari's came to Goenka house to do Kartik's tilak. To Kartik's sadness naira wasn't going to be there for the tilak ceremony.

Kartik was meeting everyone and at last he met gayu.

Gayu :- kaise hai aap hone wale jeejaji ?

Kartik :- main thik hoon, aap bataiye hone wali saali sahiba ?

Gayu :- acha, ek minute bahar toh aana.

Kartik :- kyu ?

Gayu :- vo naira aayi-

Kartik :- NAIRA AA-

Before kartik could say anything gayu quickly stopped him and the entire family looked at them.

Gayu :- mazak kar rahi thi.

Kartik :- marwaogi mughe.

Gayu :- yaar, haq hai mera.

Kartik :- tumhe toh main baad mein dekhta hoo.

Gayu just laughed.

Kartik met rest of the family members and at last he met naksh who hugged him.

Naksh :- kartik, main bahut khush hoon ki meri behen ko tum jaisa ladka mila hai.

Kartik :- thanks naksh. And I promise you ki main naira par kabhi koi problem nahi aane doonga. Hamesha uska saath doonga.

Naksh :- promise yaad rakhoonga kartik.

Kartik just smiled.

The pooja started. To Kartik's suprise and delight, mishti kept a phone in front of him which was showing naira on video call. She had applied a paste on her face. The phone was connected with Bluetooth earbuds which kartik was wearing. And luckily for him the buds were covered by the handkerchief on his head.

Naira was purposely teasing him, and kartik was pouting because of that.

Kartik whispered :- naira kyun itna tease kar rahi ho, ek toh pehle hi yahan nahi ho, upar se aur tadpa rahi ho, tumhe idea bhi hai ki tumhe kitna miss kar raha hoon main.

Luckily for him everyone was engrossed in the pooja so no one heard him and saw him.

Naira :- I LOVE YOU TOO.

Kartik winced as naira literally shouted in his ear. Gayu warned him from behind to not to move too much to avoid suspicion.

Naira :- aur miss toh main kar rahi hoon, tum toh sabke saath ho vahan aur main yahan akeli.

Kartik :- sabke hone par bhi utni khushi nahi hai, jitna akele tumhare rehne par hoti.

Naira smiled.

Naira :- toh phir aa jao milne ke liye.

Kartik :- challlenge, soch lo, abhi pooja se uthke aa jaaonga, apni hone wali biwi ke pass.

Naira smiled at the word biwi.

Naira :- jaane do, jaane do. Vahin baitho chup chaap, mat bhulo ye pooja hamare liye hi ho rahi hai.

Kartik smiled and sneakily blew her a kiss. Naira in return blew him so many kisses that for a moment kartik forgot that he was sitting in the pooja and got up laughing.

Everyone looked at him and he quickly realised his position.

Akhilesh :- kya hua kartik, sab thik toh hai na ?

Kartik :- haa chachu, vo bas kuch chubha aur kuch nahi.

Naira was laughing ay his plight.

Naira :- awwww mera baby.

Kartik sat down and sneakily removed the buds and cut the call. He passed the phone to gayu who quickly hid it.

Kartik :- tumhari behen mughe marwake hi manegi.

The Tilak rasam was conducted successfully. In the end Naitik tied pagdi on Kartik's head. Kartik quickly took a photo and sent it to naira.

Naira saw the photo and a message came next.

Kartik :- taiyyar rehna meri dulhan. Ab vo din dur nahi jab main aisi hi pagdi pehen kar aaonga, aur tumhe hamesha ke liya apna bana loonga. #kaira forever.

Naira just smiled and texted back.

Naira :- uss din ka intezar mughe bhi hai.

Kartik smiled as he read her message, he had smiled more from her text message than he had smiled the entire day. Naira indeed was special for him.

In the evening, naira went to the house kartik had bought for them. He had given her a key on the day he had showed her the house.

Naira entered the house and closed the door. She went inside the bedroom. As soon as she entered she was immediately pinned to the wall by a person. She was about to shout but stopped in midway when she realised it was kartik.

Before naira could say anything kartik kissed her. Hard. He kissed her roughly, passionately, bit her lip harshly. Naira could only moan at his assault. Kartik entered her mouth and explored it. He bit her tongue. He was kissing her desperately like he would explode if he didn't kiss her.

He only released her lips when both of them desperately needed air. Both were panting. Naira's breath were heavy and her face was red. Her head was spinning because of the intensity of the kiss.

Kartik kissed her again after a few seconds. His thirst had increased. Kartik slowly picked her up but didn't release her lips. He brought her near the bed and laid her on it while still kissing her. Naira's hand were threaded in his hair.

Kartik lips left her's and attacked her neck. He inhaled her scent. It was intoxicating. There was something pure naira in there and he would always loose control because of it. He kissed, licked, sucked and kept biting on her neck. He didn't stop.

Her moan's increased in intensity which only fueled kartik. Kartik explored her entire neck with his lips. He didn't know why but he would always loose his control with naira.

He kissed her again. On her lips and gave very sloppy kisses on her cheeks, before he finally calmed down enough to properly regain his senses.

He slowly sat up and naira too sat up on the bed. Both looked at each other and were sitting very close to each other. Naira's head slowly fell on Kartik's chest who wrapped his arms around his most favourite person in the world. Both sat there for quite sometime not saying anything to each other.

After sometime they separated but held there hands together.

Naira :- kartik, ye kya tha ?

Kartik :- matlab, itne time se saath mein hai hum dono, abhi tak samagh mein nahi aaya kya ?

Naira :- tumhe pata hai mera matlab vo nahi tha.

Kartik :- toh phir kya matlab tha ?

Naira :- kartik.

Kartik :- mughe kuch mat kaho, aur vaise bhi, jo kuch bhi hua uske liye tum hi jimmedar ho.

Naira :- acha ji, vo kaise ?

Kartik :- itna tadpaya tumne mughe din bhar. Tumhe kitna miss kiya maine. Isliye jaise hi tumse mila apne aap ko rok nahi paya.

Naira just smiled, although she was blushing a bit. Kartik leaned forward and whispered huskily in her ear.

Kartik :- aur vaise bhi tumhari awazo se toh sun kar ye lag raha tha ki mughse jyada toh tum enjoy kar rahi ho.

Kartik bit her earlobe. Naira's blush intensified. Kartik moved back grinning and naira hit him lightly on his chest but hugged him again.

Naira :- acha suno.

Kartik :- hmm ?

Naira :- 3 dino mein hamari sagaai hai.

Kartik :- haa, jiske baad hum officially ek dusre ke mangetar ho jaenge.

Naira just smiled and hummed.

Naira :- sach kahoon toh mughe abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha ki ye din aa gaya hai.

Kartik :- mughe bhi. Par main ye bhi jaanta hoon ki ye sapna nahi hai.

Naira :- vo kaise ?

Kartik :- kyun ki maine aaj tak itna khoobsurat sapna nahi dekha aur na hi kabhi dekhoonga. Tumhare saath judi har cheez, har feeling ko main asal zindagi mein experience karna chahta hoon, sapne mein nahi. Aur jahan tak baat rahi sapno ki toh unn par bhi mughse zayada meri naira ka haq hai aur vo mughe koi aisa sapna nahi dikhayegi jo reality mein na ho.

Naira smiled and hugged him more tightly.

Naira :- I love you.

Kartik :- and I love you.

Finally the day was here. Kartik and Naira's engagement day. The engagement was going to be held in Singhaniya sadan. To Kartik's surprise and delight Priyanka massi had come. Kartik excitedly and hurriedly came out of the house where everyone was standing.

Kartik :- arey chalo, jaldi chalo aap sab. Aur kitna late karenge.

Everyone looked amused at his restlessness.

Priyanka :- oho, tughe badi jaldi hai apne sasural jaane ki.

Kartik :- arey nahi nahi, vo toh bas main aapke liye keh raha tha, kyun ki bas aap hi naira se nahi mili hai abhi tak.

Priyanka :- oho, toh ye mere liye keh raha tha. Chup, badmaash, ache se jaanti hoon tughe.

Kartik :- janti hai toh phir sabko boliye na jaldi chalne ke liye.

Priyanka :- chup, jab aunty ji muhurat bataengi, tabhi sab nikalenge.

Kartik :- dadi, vo muhurat.

Suhasini smiled and looked at the time.

Suhasini :- haa, ab muhurat ho chuka hai, chalo.

Everyone started walking towards the car when kartik received a message. He opened it to see a photo of naira which was sent by her. She had covered half of her face with her hand.

Kartik shouted in joy, jumped high in excitement and started dancing. Everyone looked at him. Kartik stopped dancing when he saw the teasing smiles of his family members. He just smiled embarrassedly and sat inside the car.

The Goenka's reached the Singhaniya house in some time and everyone was welcomed. Singhaniya Sadan was decorated very beautifully. Many guests have come which included many elite businessmans, many VVIP's, and many other respected figures. Media was also present covering the engagement.

Kartik was dying to see Naira. She was downstairs meeting with the guests. Everytime he would try to see her, to go near her, someone would always come in between.

Finally gayu came and pointed it out to him and Kartik finally saw her as naira also turned towards him. A huge smile came on his face. For a moment he closed his eyes and turned around his face to see if he was dreaming. But when he looked again, she was still there wearing a beautiful lehnga. She looked stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, pretty. No word in the world could describe her.

Naira and Kartik slowly came near each other and passed side by side before kartik tightly grabbed naira's hand. He didn't know what was happening to him. Yesterday only he had seen her but the need to see her, to hold her, to be with her today was something else. Naira ran after getting her hand freed.

For sometime they kept seeing each other from distance before naira finally got the idea and went under the table. Kartik also understood and went under the same table. Gayu and mishti were keeping eyes on everyone.

Kartik and naira looked at each other with smiles on there faces. Naira put the kajal from her eye behind Kartik's ear.

Naira :- mughe nahi pata tha ki tum itne handsome lag sakte ho.

Kartik :- par mughe hamesha se pata tha ki meri naira itni beautiful hai.

Naira blushed.

Kartik :- kuch aur baat karo na.

Naira :- pata nahi, kuch samagh mein hi nahi aa raha.

Kartik :- haa, mughe bhi.

Naira :- kitna ajeeb hai na, kal taka itni saari baatein thi karne ke liye aur aaj.

Kartik :- haa, toh kya hua, hum aise baat karenge jaise pehli baar mil rahe ho, strangers ki tarah. Hi, I am kartik.

Kartik brought forward his hand which naira took.

Naira :- Hi. I am naira. Aap yahan kaise ? Koi occasion hai ?

Kartik :- xcuse me. Shayad aapko pata nahi hai ki aaj kartik ki sagaai hai.

Naira :- really!! aaj meri bhi sagaai hai, vo bhi dusri.

Kartik :- dusri !!???

Naira :- haa, ek baar pehle ho chuki hai.

Kartik :- kon hai ?

Kartik almost got up and and hit his head on the table.

Kartik :- owwww, kisse ?

Naira :- inse.

Naira showed him her left hand on which a ring was present. Kartik realised it as the ring he had given her in Switzerland.

Kartik :- ohh haa, ye toh main bhul gaya tha.

Naira giggled.

Naira :- acha suno, ye left hand se angoothi mere right hand mein pehna do na.

Kartik :- ohh, toh dono haatho mein mere naaam ki angoothi.

Naira :- angoothi kya, agar tumhare naam ka fanda dalna pade gale mein, toh vo bhi daal loongi.

Kartik smiled and made her wear the ring from her left hand to her right hand.

Kartik :- perfect, acha ab ek baari aankhein band karo.

Naira :- kyun ?

Kartik :- arey karo toh.

Naira closed her eyes.

Kartik :- ab kholo.

Naira opened her eyes to see kartik holding out a beautiful ring. She could tell it was very expensive. And it wasn't a normal ring, the gemstone was blue in colour and diamonds were around the ring.

Naira :- kartik ye-.

Kartik :- naira, bahar jo ring main sabke saamne tumhe pehnaonga vo hamari engagement ring hogi, lekin ye wali ring hamare rishte ki ek alag nishani hogi.

Naira :- matlab ?

Kartik :- naira kya tum iss gem stone ko pehchanti ho ?

Naira :- haa, matlab nahi, mera matlab ek baar dekha toh tha papa ki ek file mein but aise iske baare mein nahi pata.

Kartik smiled.

Kartik :- naira, hum dono ek bahut hi pyare, ek bahut hi khoobsurat rishte mein bandhne jaa rahe hai ek dusre ke saath, poori life ke liye. Jiski vajah se main bahut jyada khush hoon. Hum dono ek dusre se bahut pyar karte hai. Lekin ek rishte mein pyaar ke saath saath, ek dusre ke liye honesty, ek dusre par vishwas, ek dusre par trust hona bhi utna hi zaruri hai.

Naira smiled.

Kartik :- ye sapphire gemstone hai naira. Ancient times se ye honesty, trust, loyalty and purity ka symbol hai. Aur main ye chahta hoon ki isse tumhe pehnakar aaj se hamare rishte ki ek nayi shuruwat karoon aur ye ring hamare uss pyare se rishte ki ek nishani hogi.

Naira's eyes were filled with unshed tears and she hugged him tightly.

Naira :- thank you so much kartik. For everything. Tum kitna sochte ho hamare rishte ke baare mein, hamare baare mein, aur ek main hoon ki-

Kartik :- naira.

Kartik pulled back and seperated from the hug and held her hands.

Kartik :- tum pagal ho kya.! Mughe toh aisa lagta hai ki jitna tum sochti ho hamare rishte ke baare mein, main toh uska ek percent bhi nahi sochta.

Naira :- kartik-

Kartik :- bas bas kuch nahi sun na hai mughe, apna haath aage do.

Naira forwarded her right hand and kartik put the ring on her finger. Kartik brought her hand close to his mouth and kissed it while looking at naira.

Naira smiled at kartik and both of them just gazed at each other for some time which was broken when gayu called them.

Gayu :- guys, jaldi karo. Engagement ka time hone wala hai aur sab log tum dono ko dhoondh rahe hai.

Kartik and naira looked at each other. They hugged again. Naira went out first and after five minutes kartik also came out.

Before the ring exchange kartik and naira played some games.

Finally the ring ceremony started. Kartik took naira's hand and put the ring on her finger, after which naira put the ring on Kartik's finger. Sparkles, flowers and blessings were showered on the couple, as kartik and naira looked at each other.

A few weeks more and they would become one. Forever. Only they know how they have endured the previous months. Meeting each other every day was not enough, they needed to be together with each other for every hour, for every minute, for every second. They were each other's breath, each other's soul and they couldn't wait for there union which would tie them forever, as one.

A/N :- Hey guys, hope you liked the chapter.

Where is Samir Onkar ? Haven't seen him in from a month.

Did you guys see the new promo ? It was completely horror. I mean seriously. Again this death track.

It's like DKP has only one idea. Everytime they want to show a KaiRa centric track, they sperate them and then show how they meet each other again, how they come together again, then love blossoms again, and then marriage. It's becoming repetitive and I am tired of this.

No idea what's gonna happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.1K 23
A ShiVin And TejRan Story ❤️ Peep In To Know!
12.4K 1K 37
This is based on kaira and kartik is a mysterious man and what happened when Naira know about his secret...
2.8K 190 16
Kartik loves Naira madly but Naira isn't aware of this.But what will happen when their strings tied with eachother in an unexpected way?
65.2K 1.7K 35
peep in to know more😉