𝐡𝑒̂𝑑𝑒 π‘›π‘œπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’ ; ᴛᴏᴍ...

Galing kay strvcme

"The prophecy doesn't speak of Tom Riddle being the most dangerous wizard. It speaks of someone who matches h... Higit pa

main cast introductions; lilith rosenyx
main cast introductions; tom marvolo riddle
main cast introductions; abraxas malfoy
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

8

3.3K 119 68
Galing kay strvcme

Try talking to Tom.

That's hopeless.

Tom ignored Lilith now.

They acknowledged each other's presence but didn't mention it.

It was the middle of April now.

April 17th, 1943. 11 days that Lilith had been here.

Every week was the same. Abraxas and Tom didn't look at her, the news of the weird screaming died out, more guys thinking that they had a chance with her, and endless classes and homework.

The news of her being the new deal still hadn't died out and she was still taunted by boys.

Lilith day in her empty dorm room in a chair. Bags under her eyes and her hair dull and messy.

She wore a white Oxford shirt and most of the buttons were undone. Ink was splattered over it.

Books and parchment was everywhere. Ink was on her fingers and palm.

The book she had gotten from the library almost two weeks ago, Defense against the Dark Arts: What they don't tell you, was left on her desk, only read once.

Lilith grabbed the book and flipped through the pages and stopped on a chapter named Horcruxes.

She started to read it eagerly.

"A horcrux is a form of dark magic that makes people immortal by taking a part of their soul and implanting it in an object. By taking a soul, you can then split your soul and make a horcrux."

Lilith stopped reading there and started to observe the pages.

She saw neat but scribbled handwriting on the pages. This wasn't there before.

"1/7: Diary

2/7: Gaunt Ring

R n̶e̶x̶t̶"

Lilith immediately closed the book and looked at the cover.

The initials LV was carved on it.

That could be anyone.

R.

Who was R?

Lilith got up, tossing the book on her bed.

A knock on the door startled Lilith.

Catherine's head peeked through the door.

"The feast is beginning. I know you've been put out but we would appreciate it if you could come." Catherine said, fully opening the door to reveal Theo and Gatsby quietly arguing with each other while Caspian waved at her.

"Yeah. You guys can go first. I have to get cleaned up." Lilith said, cleaning the mess around her.

Catherine smiled weakly and left.

Lilith sighed and picked up her robes and changed her shirt, getting ready quickly.

-

Lilith sat down away from her friends, picking at her food.

She hadn't had a proper meal in ages.

Lilith took a bite out of her chicken and felt disgusted.

She put her fork down and just looked at her food.

Within a second, the food in front of them disappeared and Dippet stood up.

"Everyone. I would like you to stay quiet while I begin this serious topic." Dippet said as the whole room went dead silent.

"As you know, for the past few years, Hogwarts had some troubles. Very serious, life threatening troubles. And recently, a few weeks ago as some of you may know, traumatic screams were heard. For the safety of the students and staff, Hogsmeade visits will be supervised, every students has to walk in a group along with a professor, and everyone is to report to their dormitories at 6pm sharp." Dippet said, seeming very troubled.

The students booed and started to protest.

"Silence!" Dippet said loudly. No one had ever seen him so distressed and angry.

"This is for your guys' safety and I assure you, we will not let anything threatening into our school." Dippet said, his voice shaking lightly.

Lilith looked over at Tom who wasn't phased at all.

The students were silent. No one laughed or whispered.

"And with that, you are free to go. One house at a time." Dippet said, sitting back down.

The Gryffindors went first and then the Hufflepuffs and then the Ravenclaws and soon, it was the Slytherins. As usual.

Lilith got up and her head was pounding.

She walked out of the Great Hall, rushing towards the bathroom.

Lilith opened the bathroom door and immediately went towards the sink.

A shadow moved into the bathroom and Lilith looked behind her to see Tom Riddle standing in the girls bathroom with his wand out.

He looked particularly attractive.

Lilith couldn't believe she was just noticing it.

His hair was almost pitch black and was elegantly styled. The other guys at Hogwarts had a buzzcut, short cropped hair, or too gelled hair.

His eyes were blue but it wasn't the basic blue. It was light and dark at the same time. His pupils seemed too small and were like slits. There were hints of red in his eyes.

He was tall. He stood over everyone. Standing at 6'4, it was impossible to look him in the eyes without having to look up and strain your neck.

His facial structure was out of this world. He looked like one of those Michelangelo sculptures.

When he walked in, the room instantly smelled like new books. There were hints of vanilla, leather, and what cold weather smelled like. The room turned icy and lifeless.

"Running to the lavatory so soon. What could little miss Rosenyx be doing in here?" Tom said in a mocking way.

Lilith folded her arms and looked at Tom suspiciously.

"And what could Tom Riddle be doing following me?" Lilith said, expecting Tom to be flabbergasted.

"You're different." Tom said, growing closer.

"I'd be disappointed if I wasn't." Lilith said which made Tom smile just a little.

"What could a French transfer student be doing at Hogwarts so sudden? Especially after the attacks." Tom said as Lilith didn't break her facade.

"When I look at you, I see something else other than an innocent, irresistible face. I see lies." Tom said, circling around her.

"What are you going to do then, Riddle? Kill me?" Lilith tested him and Tom went near the sink.

He observed the faucet and traced a serpent symbol.

"Why would I kill you? It's not me you should be worried about. I'm just," Tom stepped closer and his head tilted a bit. "I'm intrigued by you. who you are."

"I could say the same thing, Riddle. If you were so intrigued by me, you could've just talked to me. Like a normal person. It's just a thought to feed into your brilliant ideas." Her tongue was sharp as he turned to look back at her.

"It's hard to talk to you when you're constantly staring at me. It's impolite." Lilith swore she could see the line of his lips curl up.

"Oh, you're so impossibly charming, how could I not stare?" Lilith cooed sarcastically.

"Watch your tongue, Lilith. You might lose it."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

69.8K 2.3K 59
BOOK ONE OF THE LEGACY OF GODS DUOLOGY | enemies to lovers | dagger to throat | morally grey oc | slow-burn | dark themes | gore | violence | toxicit...
137K 3.8K 42
COMPLETED 07/09/2021 The universe must have been playing a trick on her. There was no escaping the boy she despised - she was perpetually bounded to...
56K 1.8K 27
What if there was a prophecy predicting Tom Marvolo Riddle to be the most powerful dark wizard to ever exist, a prophecy that predicted every wrong c...
261 0 12
Draco Malfoy wanted more than anything to prove to his father he's worthy. Lilith Nightwood wanted to make Ron jealous. Draco dared Lilith to prove...