A New Life for Better or Wors...

By LavenderTreeBlossom

You had been running for 5 years, lived in too many houses. Then, one day you escape from your new foster hom... More

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
1. A New Place I Guess
2. Wait... what?
3. Flashbacks Suck
4. Broken Promises...
5. Annoying Technoblade
6. Wilbur's A Pretty Good Teacher
7. Tommy's Shit At Baking
Phil's Sons...
And His Name Is Fundy...
8. Cuddling Is Somehow Pog
A/N About my upload schedule
A/N Why am I like this
This Is An Update About The Story, Please Read :D
10. Why Is There A Child At My Window?
11. Why The Fuck Do You Like Bees So Much?
QnA BITCH!! <3
12. Why Do Panic Attacks?
Just A Family Nothing To See Here-
Please Read! Really Please Do. <3
69. Chaos
13. Hiking? Seriously?
You Just Left Me
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Angst
About What I Want In My Comments (READ!!)
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Fluff
14. School?
Somebody asked for this:
15. Fly Me To The Moon
DISCORD LINK THAT WILL WORK FOREVER
16. You did not just win that-
Comfort Chapter for Myself
17. Falling Isn't Too Bad
Royalty Kinda Sucks
18. IS THAT A BEE???
Smol Child Sparring
And His Name Was Fundy...
19. Sneaking out? Pog
I have a new book
Royalty Kinda Sucks Pt. 2
20. Hello, Nice To Meet You.
YOOOOOO
Tommy's... Gone?
Flower Crowns
21. First of all, WHY THE BEACH-
Kill Them? Easy.
Why!?
Imagination
(READ FOR HINT, APRIL FOOLS JOKE) And the brother is... (DISCONTINUING BOOK)
"Are you feeling lucky, baby?"
22. Chaotic Store Chapter
23. I can't unmute, sorry.
24. Snow
Bees, Flowers, and- H..He's back?
25. Dadza has a lot of jobs.
⊑⟟⋏⏁ (Hint)
26. This place is abandoned
27. We Really Are Nocturnal
28. It's The End Of The World
29. Heely's
677867. 89 2390678343445...
RANBOO IN MCC
30. Finally, A Place To Call Home
200k lmao
Untitled
Huh
Important, Read. (/srs)
31. Sneaking In, For Better Or Worse
Technosupport.
Hallo
ALSO ABT YT CHANNEL
We've done it. (690)
32. Pandemonium - Similar to Chaos.
Yes or No to Killing You?
Check This Out, Now. (Important)
HAPPY BDAY BOO BOY
33. Well, Shit.
34. So, Chao- Sorry, Christmas?
Anniversary Of This Book.
SCREW A NEW YEAR, HE DID IT
35. I Think We Screwed Up.
History Repeats Itself
Ranboo Jumped.
36. YOU, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, ARE MY BROTHER? (ampril foolms)
37. Memori
38. The Police are Pissed.
Thank you Technoblade.
Imagination (Rewrite)
39. A Peculiar Memory
40. AND There's A Stampede?
41. Sirens and Alarms

9. Skateboarding's Easy

7.4K 276 485
By LavenderTreeBlossom

A/n, hello my fellow readers holy shit you guys have come in soon, wtf how this have 4k reads wtf wtf wtf ily, uhhh Quatro13

Do you have any ideas for a Techno chapter? Cause I want one but like idk any ideas. Just private msg me if you have any ideas lol. Also... if you guys have any theories, plz put them in the comments lmao, cause they're really fun to read.

Also, Quatro I'm hinting towards the end thing... HEHEHEHEHEHHE :D

Also, about the vent chapters if you guys saw that, I deleted those cause I got what I needed, support and advice. Thank you so much for your words, you have no idea how much... its just helping. Ilysm please take care of yourself, and I'm always here supporting and rooting for you no matter what. Also, shoutout to Mackenziewastaken

because they are extremely pog, and shoutout to redlikerosescreator

cause they are super pog too. Thank you guys so much, especially those three. <3

Also I'm getting way too close whenever I preview chapters in the middle of writing to publishing them by accident, I've done that once, probably gonna do it again lmfao.

Your POV -.-

"TOMMY" You yelled, shaking him awake.

"Y/N what the fuck-"Tommy grumbled, putting his face in his pillow. "Your being a bitch you know that right?" Tommy's voice is muffled because of his face in his pillow. 

"Yeah, but I need you to explain something to me." You said, glaring at him.

"Fine..." He took his face out of the pillow, and then sat up rubbing his eyes. "I was just trying to get some actual sleep and take a nap cause Wilbur forced me to..." He stood up, towering over you.

"I'm gonna go get Tubbo that way whatever stupid shit you come up with, I'll at least go through it with him." You said quickly, walking out of the room and closing the door.

"Stupid bitch- I was gonna get Tubbo anyway, and the shit I come up with is NOT stupid!" He yelled through the door, making you snicker. You quickly run downstairs, already having texted Tubbo to come over. (yes ok I know this is of a plot hole, but they do have each others numbers lmfao but I'm not gonna do texts, just good ol' story tellin)

You hear a knock on the door, and you quickly jump the bottom few steps, coming up at the door and opening it.

"Hi Tubbo!" You chirp, smiling.

"You seem happy." He comments, stepping into the house. "Are Phil, Techno and Wil home or..."

"Wil's out with friends like normal, Dad's at work, and Techno's working on farming potatoes like usual." You answered quickly. Tommy came storming down the steps, and immediately looked at you.

"Ok, what the fuck do you need to have explained, bitch." Tommy said, crossing his arms.

"Follow me, bitch." You said, mocking him. You heard him scoff, as you turned around and headed towards the garage, hearing them follow behind you. You opened the garage door and sprinted to one of the walls, avoiding the car.

"So... I was doing some exploring, cause that's what I do, and look what I found." You held up two skateboards, and your foot pointed to the other one on the ground. "Now explain, why the fuck do you guys have these, and can I steal this one?" You shook your left hand slightly, showing that you wanted the one in your left hand. It was a dark black, and on the underside it had the picture of a dragon. (you can imagine the dragon lmao)

"Uh..." Tommy scratched the back of his neck. "We used to ride them-"

"GIMME MINE!!!" Tubbo screamed, grabbing the one on the floor. It was a light calming shade of green, and on the underside it had the picture of a minecraft bee on it. You looked straight at Tommy.

"And this one is yours?" You asked, putting the skateboard in your right hand in Tommy's. It was black on the top, but red on the underside.

"Yep..."

"And you guys used to ride these?" You looked at Tubbo who was hugging his skateboard.

"Yep." Tommy answered once again.

"And why don't you skateboard anymore?" You asked looking at him.

"Because... well life got kinda filled up with school and shit." Tommy looked down guiltily at his skateboard.

"Ok... Well who's this skateboard belong to?" You asked, motioning towards the one in your hands.

"That... was an extra one. I remember the day we got these... Techno and Wilbur still have theirs in their bedrooms, but I don't know where in their bedrooms." Tommy said, answering your next question.

"Well... how about, since we've followed your stupid shit ideas, lets follow mine and go have some fun with these." You grinned, putting the skateboard down on the ground. Tommy sighed, and pressed a button on the wall to open the garage door.

"POG!" You screamed, they were definitely rubbing off on you.

"Wait Y/N do you even know how to skateboard-" Tommy asked, putting his skateboard down on the ground and getting onto it. He interrupted himself when you easily went down the driveway and made your skateboard jump off the ground when you got to the curb, landing on the road.

"Y/N that was AMAZING!!" Tubbo complimented you, going down the driveway wobbling slightly. You let out a laugh.

"When I was 10 I already knew how to skateboard, and throughout all the houses sometimes they would have skateboards, but of course they wouldn't let me ride the skateboard, so I got out at night and practiced then. It's one of the only things that I really love to do that has carried on since before the... the accident." You forced a smile on the last part, just skateboarding around in circles waiting for Tommy and Tubbo.

Tommy and Tubbo eventually came down to the road, not after Tommy almost fell over and you laughed way too hard that you got a bit dizzy. (flashback to that time when dream laughed so hard he was light headed lmao)

Tubbo's eyes suddenly lit up. "Tommy, what if we showed Y/N the creek?" He looked at Tommy with pleading eyes, and you just looked at them.

"A creek? Or do you mean an irrigation ditch?" You asked, suddenly thinking back to when there was a small irrigation ditch close to your house and you and your brother used to go to it all the time, playing by it and just having a shit ton of fun. Your eyes got a bit glossy as you thought about the memory, smiling.

"Hellooooo, Y/N?" Tubbo asked looking at you and waving his hand in front of your face.

"Oh- sorry... was just remembering something." You smiled at Tubbo, and he stepped back.

"Ok... well if your sure then. Tommy, Y/N how about we start heading towards the creek?" Tommy nodded at Tubbo's words, the three of you skateboarding on the road like some sort of coming of age movie. (chapter coming soon. Lets see if anybody gets what I mean by that-)

You guys eventually arrived at the small creek, it looked a bit too close to the irrigation ditch you had loved when you were younger.

"Huh." You said, your voice cracking the tiniest bit.

"PWHAHAHAHAHA-" Tommy started laughing, "THAT VOICE CRACK- Big (first letter of your first name, so F/L/Y/N HUHHHH FLYN-) I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HEAR YOU HAVE A VOICE CRACK" Tommy kept laughing. You eventually joined in after Tubbo had started laughing too.

"Anybody wanna start a fire or some shit?" You asked when the three of you had stopped dying from laughter.

"YES" Tubbo yelled, standing on his skateboard for no reason at all. You looked around the small creek and looked into the water. It was... beautiful. For the past few years you didn't ever admire the small things since you were just trying to survive, you didn't have to time to deal with things like mental illness, or just enjoying life.

You quickly snapped out of it, deciding that tonight you were going to listen to music and just sit on the roof. You quickly got a dry stick and a dry rock, and crouched down starting to hit them together/scrape them together.

Eventually a small fire started.

"This is not fucking safe." You commented, standing up and wiping your hands.

"No shit." Tommy laughed, while Tubbo just walked towards the fire.

"WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE, WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE" He started singing, yet you looked into his eyes and you saw a small bit of pain. You decided to investigate more into that later, well maybe. You understood that people liked their privacy, a lot. Especially you.

"Tommy you child, don't try to make the fire larger, we might honestly burn down the whole place, and I don't wanna do that until Techno and I take over the government." You saw rolling your eyes.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I AM NOT A CHILD, I AM A VERY STRONG AND BIG MAN-" Tommy yelled, standing up from feeding the fire dry sticks.

"I mean, she's gotta point. You are kinda a child, I'm older than you, and if we make the fire bigger we're gonna burn down the whole place." Tubbo agreed with you, putting his arm on Tommy's shoulder and leaning on it, while Tommy angrily stood there with his arms crossed looking angry. (the picture at the top lmao)

"See, Tubbo's sane." You said, smiling at the two.

"Ok, now you just sound like The Blade Y/N, do you really want to sound like him?" Tommy asked, using the nickname he had given Techno.

"I mean, at least I don't sound like you..." You said, trying to keep a straight face. You saw Tubbo's face turn into a quick grin, and Tommy fumed again.

"I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE ALWAYS MAKES FUN OF ME I MEAN- sniff- I'M JUST A CHILD" Tommy said, fake crying. Oh so now he's using that card huh? 

"Tommy, I am literally younger than you shut the fuck up." You said, looking at the fire. "SHIT SHIT SHIT-" You yelled, going to the small river of water and taking some with your cupped hands and putting it over the fire, immediately putting it out.

"Oh come on, I wanted to sing we didn't start the fire more." Tubbo pouted, standing up straight.

"It was actually gonna burn the whole place down, do you really want that to happen?" You asked Tubbo, making Tommy scoff.

"I do, I want this whole place to burn to the fucking ground." Tommy said, rolling his eyes.

"Ok just shut the fuck up, we're gonna go exploring." You stated, picking up your skateboard.

Timeskip -;-

"Y/N, we should get heading back." Tommy said, looking around at the dark features of the trees.

"Ok, it is getting pretty dark." You turned around. "But, I was not expecting this place to stretch out this big." You chuckled slightly, taking the lead to head back.

"We've never actually explored this far." Tubbo commented, looking above your shoulder.

"Y/N, do you even know the way back?" Tommy asked, looking above you two because of he's way too tall.

"Yes, I do Tomathy, I memorized the way back." You said, rolling your eyes like it was obvious. You shifted the skateboard in your hands a tiny bit. "See, we're back right now." You pointed to the small burnt bit of ground where you guys started the fire earlier. (WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE OH NO WE DIDN'T-)

"So you turned us around a while ago?" Tubbo asked, crouching down to look at the bit of burnt grass.

"Yep. Let's get back, don't want Wilbur to yell at Tommy and Tubbo for doing this stupid shit, Techno to yell at me for not telling him that we were gonna start a fire, and Phil to yell at all of us for yelling." You smiled, letting out a small chuckle and walking out of the small bit of forestry onto the road. "C'mon."

Tubbo stood up and picked up his skateboard, and Tommy walked out onto the road with you. You saw Tubbo stand next to you, putting his skateboard on the ground and the three of you started your way back, joking and laughing, and of course annoying Tommy.

Smol little Timeskip -@-

"Y/N WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS-" Tommy screamed as you two walked into the house from the garage door.

"Sorry, sorry now stop screaming we don't want anybody to know that we just went and almost set a forest on fire." You say, wheezing.

"You guys almost set a forest on fire?" You heard Wilbur's voice say from behind you.

"Oh hi Wil!" Tubbo said cheerfully, smiling.

"Halllooooo" You turned around and saw Wilbur, Techno, and Phil standing in front of you.

"Well, now that you three are back home can you please tell me what the FUCK you were thinking when you just went out without telling us?" Phil asked, adjusting his fishing cap.

"Well, I mean I found skateboards then we went and skateboarded to the creek place, we started a small fire, almost burned down the whole place, went exploring, then came back here." You explained quickly, looking straight at Phil.

He sighed, looking at Tommy and Tubbo behind you. "Well, just..." Phil knew that you guys most likely weren't ever gonna tell him when you were going out so he just stopped himself there. "What do you guys want for dinner tonight?" 

The room suddenly turned chaotic, everybody talking over each other except for you and Techno who just looked at each other, chuckling softly.

"I would like some pasta, because that is great." Tommy stated after everybody stopped talking over each other.

"Yeah, I mean I'd be ok with that." You said, agreeing with Tommy.

"Sure, pasta sounds pretty good." Techno agreed with you guys too.

"Ok sure." Tubbo said, implying that he was going to stay over tonight.

"Yeah, whatever." Wil said, taking his phone out and looking at it, making Tommy start to try and see over his shoulder which he could just barely do. "Stop Tommy-"

You let out a laugh, and looked at Tubbo who was grinning.

You rolled your eyes playfully, and smiled.

A/N ok well new chapter pog! I just wanna say again thank you guys for being there for me lol. Ilysm, shorter a/n today cause I gotta get going, anyways, hope you enjoyed BAII!!! <3

OH AND REMEMBER TO BE YOU!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.2K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
15.5K 1.3K 34
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...