32. Pandemonium - Similar to Chaos.

Art by @_L1_B1_ on Twitter 

And, if you want the song for later, here you go. 

And here's the whole reason WHY I decided to incorporate this song in this chapter: 

A/N Hey there petals, welcome to part two lmao- Uhh that's an interesting title, alright, onto the story now lmao 

Also might be breaking the law soon but who cares :> (Did it, done)

I'm genuinely sorry. School's going to be fucking up everything with everything, AKA the whole 'upload schedule'. Expect less uploads. I... really hope this book doesn't die. 

Tubbo's POV o.o

Tubbo walked into the movie theatre with Drista and Tommy behind him. 

They were quarreling even though they weren't even in the theatre yet. 

Tubbo couldn't help but listen in, and grin. He was happy.

He was really, really happy. 

Even though he had his own family, he had this family. This chaotic one that had accepted him, that had somehow just... well, they were really his family.

His true family. 

And it was nice, y'know? 

It was nice.

"Welcome." What sounded like a woman's voice came from right beside him, and Tubbo's head whipped to the side to look at a bored woman, standing by the doors.

Well, that was something Y/N and Ranboo hadn't mentioned. 

So, Tommy and Drista's argument had to be really, really disruptive if they wanted to distract the two workers right by the doors. 

Tubbo nodded at the bored woman and then walked up to the table, where the snacks also were, and then started to make small talk with the person there, even though he was 'supposed' to get a ticket. 

He heard the automatic doors open behind him, and there was Drista and Tommy.

Alright, now all that needed to happen was for everything to go to plan. 

Tubbo could tell that Drista and Tommy, god what was their duo name that Y/N had come up with again, noticed the two people/guards/welcomers at the door. 

For some reason Y/N had come up with duo or trio or just whole group names for everyone, like Tommy and Wilbur were the crimeduo, Techno and Phil were emeraldduo or something like that, it was all confusing.

For some reason Y/N had said, when they were watching a creepy movie at night and telling scary stories, that there were little voices that whispered to Y/N, saying the duo's names.

Of course Tubbo thought it was a joke, I mean.... But it's Y/N... No, not to think about that right now while talking to the person at the desk. 

Tubbo heard Drista and Tommy get into line behind him, and then they started to argue.

It sounded like any other argument they had ever gotten into, except this time they could actually start fighting each other, cause they were supposed to cause a distraction.