Please Read! Really Please Do. <3

LAST DAY OF THE SHITHOLE FUCKING 2020

And lets pretend that Tommy, Tubbo, whoever got left out of that picture is about to photo bomb them. <3

My friend just wrote this to me:

Dear 2020,
EAT OUR DUST
Sincerely, citizens of the world

HEY MY FRIENDS, HOW TF HAVE YOU GOTTEN ME 2K IN 2 DAYS, 1K PER DAY I FUCKING LOVE YOU

And, Welcome to the last day of the fucking shithole called 2020. If your somehow already on the first day of 2021, congrats my friend, You've escaped 2020. If its the last day of 2020 for you, like it is for me, lets stick together. Lets not die today. Lets just survive. C'mon, we can make it. I know you can. Keep holding on, I love you. I love you so much. Keep holding on, 2021 will bring better memories, better thoughts, hopefully some better things. Hopefully. We can stay here together, we can stay here and keep going. Together. We can do everything together.

"C'mon, you gotta come along! Oh come on, you can't fall behind! You have to keep going. You have to. We can do this together. Please? I don't want you to go, I want you to stay. I know that its gonna get better in the future, I'm looking forward to it... kinda. I'm also scared of it. But come on, we can't stop time for us unless we let go. And I don't want you to let go. C'mon, lets not let go, and lets keep going? Please? I really want you to come with me! Oh come on, lets not stay behind and fret, lets keep going forward and have some fun. Do some stupid shit. I'm trying to make the most fun I can right now, I'm trying and I hope you are to. I hope that your doing ok, and please keep walking towards the light with me. C'mon, don't let go. We can keep going. We're strong. Yeah! Are you getting that your a beautiful, strong, amazing human being, even just a bit? If you are, c'mon lets run and laugh and play tag. Lets get away from the darkness, lets run and laugh towards the light. If you aren't getting the idea yet, I don't wanna drag you along, please you have to come with me. I don't want you to stay, I don't want you to let go. I'm here for you, I know that the mcyts are keeping you on this earth too, so c'mon, we can watch them and laugh and make theories and have some fun. Oh come on, lets go! We can keep walking towards the light, and not dwell in the darkness. If we stay in the darkness its just gonna take over, and we won't have fun! I don't know what happens if you let go, but I want you to enjoy your time here just in case nothing happens. (I'm not religious, but if you are, YAY!!! Good for you <3) I know that you might not believe that, that there might be nothing afterwards, but I really want you to enjoy your time here. I want you to enjoy life. Even if my book has done a little bit, I'm happy, now please don't let go. You can keep reading my book, you can keep watching mcyts. Keep holding on, keep walking towards the light. Please please don't let go, I'm here for you. I'll keep updating, they'll keep posting videos and streaming. Now, c'mon. If you aren't convinced that you should keep going, please do. Please just follow me. I don't wanna cry... but I really want you to come with me. Lets just walk towards the light ok? Please? I don't wanna stay in the darkness, for the first time its scary. Lets go to the light ok? I really want you to come with me, and I know that you should. I want to give you another reason to enjoy life, now c'mon. Lets go please? Please? I really really wanna have you come with me because I know you deserve it. Lets go now ok? Yeah, please follow me. Lets both walk to the light." I grab you hand after that long speech, and pull you slightly upwards, looking worriedly at the darkness racing to us.

"Lets run, I don't think we'll be able to escape the darkness? No, if you can't run we can escape it, we can make a shield using good memories. Come on, lets keep walking." I smile at you encouragingly, and pull you upwards, the two of us now running or walking. The darkness barreled towards us, but I payed no mind. I just filled my mind with good memories, memories that had laughter and happiness filled with them. I looked at you, grinning.

"Lets keep walking, lets keep going towards the future, lets keep being ourselves, lets keep staying here, lets keep loving minecraft, lets keep going forwards. And just remember, I love you."

Hey, all I said there was true. I know that you are an amazing person I know you probably don't believe me but please keep trying, keep walking forwards. I know we might not look forward to the future, but it will get better soon, or just sometime in life. I love you, and you should know that. I really do.

Thank you, thank you for making my year better, thank you my friends for well being my friends, and thank you the people reading this for the funny comments, and me waking up to a few 100+ discord notifications.

Thanks mcyts for just... being there. I don't know how to thank you enough, you guys have done so much for everyone. Thank you. I don't even know what to say... but I'm really thankful. Thank you.

Now, lets go onto another year, might not be the best again, but I know that we gotta keep sticking on this earth, we can't let go, because there's maybe somebody out there that loves you a lot, and if your asexual, then please stay here for your friends, your pets, so that you can watch mcyts.

Overall, just please stay here. I'm here for you, with my shit book that people enjoy, and mcyts are here for you to watch, for you to enjoy. I love you, I love you a lot. Now, lets keep waiting for that person, lest keep waiting for that friend that will change your life, either romantically or platonicly.

I love you, lets keep holding on and walking forwards, please.

- Maya, Lav, Lavender, Big M. <3