Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔

By hana_imagines

"I want to see your face. The complete one" "But Taehyung....." "I want to see how you look like. I want to s... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Epilogue
~Bonus Part - 1~

~15~

200 22 29
By hana_imagines

Author's Note:
Hola Amikles! I am back again with the next part and sorry for the delay. Well! Amikles is the name I will be calling my peeps now. It's the fusion of Amigo and Sparkles. Well! No more words now. Let's get into the story!!

***°***

What was he speaking? A Date?

"You heard it right, Nazeera. We will go on a date tomorrow", he mouthed and patted my head. How can I go out on Sunday? And what will I tell Baba and Ammi? I can never go on a date for a whole day, especially on a holiday. 

 "Taehyung, I don't think I can come", I stuttered and I could see the expression on his face faltering. I held his hand and pressed them gently. I'd love to go on a date with him but things are not just easy in my life. 

"At least you could try. I mean, is there a little chance? You know, where there is a will, there is a way", he spoke displaying his pouty smile and I couldn't stop myself from being flattered. He looked so cute while asking for a possibility. 

"I will try, Taehyung", I smiled and he hugged me from the side. I got used to his hugs now. He hugs me suddenly out of nowhere and it became his habit lately. I don't complain as they were really warm and filled with love. I feel so cozy in his embrace. 

"I will wait for you here at 11 and if you don't come within an hour, I will go. Okay?", he told and caressed my face. I simply nodded but I didn't want him to do that. I don't want him to keep waiting for me but I know he wouldn't listen to me. He is one stubborn being that I have met.

"I can't promise you, Taehyung. But promise me, you have to not feel sad if I can't make it", I told him and he nodded with an assuring smile. I don't want to give him false hopes. That pretty smile on his face makes me want to say yes but I know my boundaries in the house.

"I will get going then, take care", he patted my head and I waved my hand. He bid me bye and I started walking towards my colony.

Lately, I have got so much used to him. We met every day in the morning, in the breaks, and in the evening, not even leaving a minute to waste. We kept holding hands often and I felt really good while spending time with him, though the butterflies in my stomach still keep bothering me.

I love his long and slender fingers and he even lets me play with them. I am very glad that he reminds me of my prayers and respects them. The one who respects your customs is the one we should never lose a grip on, Baji told me once. He was really curious about my culture and I even promised to make him taste Pita, our staple bread. Well! His eternal love for bread is something that I can't miss out on.

Sometimes, he whines like a kid for small reasons and often argues with Jungkook whenever that bunny boy asks me to play the violin. I really wanted to play it for him, but Taehyung drags me away from them complaining that I am spending less time with him. He is a bit clingy but it's cute.

I remember his love for dumplings. One must see how he adores the food in front of him. He looked so squishy back then while adoring his favorite food and not to forget about his boxy rectangular smile. He is one endearing being. 

Our first hug was the most memorable one and I could never ever forget that in my life. I thought my heart would explode when his body was pressed against mine. Our breathing was perfectly in sync and warm blood rushed through my body in his embrace. I never saw any of this coming in my life and now that I am experiencing all this affection, I can't stop myself from wanting more.

 I think I am falling for you Taehyung and really hard.

I opened the door and saw mom waiting for me. I have been reaching home late these days and Ammi didn't question me anything. She wasn't even mad at me. She served me the snacks as usual and we did the prayer after I washed myself.

And now, I don't have any other option other than asking her. I really want to spend time with him and go on a date tomorrow. I am sure he will be on cloud nine if I appear tomorrow. All these days, he tried his best to make me feel comfortable and happy. I should at least try for a chance.

"Ammi", I called her and she looked at me to continue.

"I need your help", I blurted and she raised a brow. Allah, please give me the courage to ask her about it. I don't want her to think as I am trying to take advantage of the freedom she is giving me.

"What is it?", she asked scooting next to me. And I gathered all the courage.

"Ammi, I want to go out tomorrow with my friend", I finally uttered and she just pressed her lips into a thin line. Is she against it? Will she accept it?

"A friend? Who? A guy or a girl?", she asked and I gulped down my throat. Should I tell her the truth? What if she doesn't allow me to go when I tell her? But then, if she finds out, she will not trust me again. 

"A guy", I blurted and I expected her to ask who he is and make me list out his bio-data. But she just stayed silent and didn't speak any further. She was about to speak something but stopped when the door creaked open. Baba came and we didn't talk about it anymore. I guess she doesn't want me to go.

We had dinner and did our night prayer. I rushed to my room quickly after that as my mind is not able to stop thinking about tomorrow. I should have at least taken his phone number. It's my fault though. He asked me for my number and I was the one who refused to give it to him since I was scared and he didn't ask me again.

Did I do the right thing by telling it to Ammi? I am sure she wouldn't tell it Baba but will she ask me to stop talking to Taehyung? I feel so scared right now. With conflicting thoughts swirling in my head, I closed my eyes, drifting into sleep.

• • •

As usual, it was morning and I woke up before the sun rose. I opened up Baji's diary with a smile and flipped through the pages. I am feeling so attached to the diary a lot more than before and looked at my bracelet. The green pearls were my favorite and it is gifted by my sister. The diary and the bracelet are the only memories I have of her.

"His breath was in sync with mine and I couldn't stop myself from falling for him really hard"

"Allah knows how he became my addiction. My everything is now with him and my everything is him"

"I held his hands and the only thing that came across my mind is a beautiful future"

Baji, Allah knows how much I could relate myself to these words presently but I am not really sure of my next step. I am scared of what I want to do. Allah, please help me overcome my fears and show me the right way. I smiled to myself and closed the book. My mind is all about him now. How would he feel if I didn't show up? I hope he doesn't get disheartened.

I bathe and went downstairs in my pajamas for the Morning Prayer. We did the prayer and I got upstairs. I want to tell him that I couldn't be coming and that I don't want him to wait for me. I feel really guilty now. Ugh! What should I do? I rolled on the bed for some time and slowly closed my eyes for a small nap. 

I woke up and saw the time. It is 8:30 already and I went down to have my breakfast. Ammi looked at me and showed me an expression of shock. Wait! Did I do something wrong? I woke up right in the morning, washed myself, did the prayers, and went back to the room again. I didn't do any wrong nor did I forget something. Why is she looking at me like that?

"Nazeera, didn't you tell me that you are having a workshop today?", she yelled and I was confused. Which workshop? I never mentioned it to her. I could see Baba's attention towards us. Ammi, what's wrong with you?

"Oh, my girl! Where has your memory gone? Didn't you tell me that your mentor is conducting a workshop on acoustic music? And that it is at 9:30 AM. Why didn't you get ready?", she yelled at me and I was still wondering which language she is speaking.

I walked to her, still unsure if she is alright or not, and then she leaned down to my face while serving the breakfast on my plate. 

"Don't you wanna go out?", she whispered and my eyes widened at what she was implying. Is she for real? 

Allah! Is my mom doing this all for me? Then, I realized I am playing so dumb in front of her. Ammi, I don't know how much grateful to you I am now. My lips curved into a wide smile and she nodded with an assuring smile as she turned, making only her back visible to Baba.

"I nearly forgot about it, Ammi. Thank you so much for reminding me about it", I thanked her internally for coming up with the excellent excuse. Baba looked at us and then turned towards his books. I had my breakfast and rushed upstairs to get dressed. I just wore casual clothes and tied the scarf. I wanted to dress pretty but I don't want to be obvious in front of Baba. 

As my mother announced that the workshop is at 9:30, I have to leave the house early along with the violin. She mentioned it as a workshop and violin is a must. I should have also told her the time. Nevertheless, at least I got the chance to go out. 

• • •

I waited for some time and it was so tiring under the sun. I should have at least got myself an umbrella. Then it hit me, why not surprise him. Why should it always be him to do something fun? I will try to be playful for once. 

I took the subway and reached the station where Jimin and Jungkook usually drop me. I got out of the train and walked trying to remember the route. I am very bad at remembering the way but still, I don't feel lost now. My mind kind of registered this route, I guess. I just wish I don't land up in front of a dead end.

Gladly, I spotted their dorm right on the path I had taken after two confusing turns and walked towards it. I pressed the bell, tapping my feet in excitement. A part of me is scared as well. I don't want any of them to open the door while being shirtless. Gladly, Jungkook opened the door in a proper casual shirt.

"Noona", he looked shocked and I gestured him to keep quiet. As I walked inside, I waved my hand to Namjoon was reading something, and signaled him to stay quiet as well. I guess Jin is in the kitchen as I could smell the aroma of something delicious being cooked.

I could hear the little noises from his room and I leaned against the door to eavesdrop. Jungkook giggled at that and I placed my index finger in my lips, gesturing him to be silent.

"Jimin ah, this is not good. I want to look so handsome today", I could hear Taehyung whining and chuckled at that.

"Yah Taehyung, this isn't your wedding. You are going on a date. Don't be so nervous", there was a loud voice and I know it isn't Jimin. 

"Hyung, it is our first date and it must be special. I must look so good that she should drool over my handsomeness", he spoke and I couldn't control my laughter. Drooling? Is he seriously thinking about that? But I don't believe myself either. I get lost in his ethereal beauty at times and I can't help it.

"Taehyung, we don't even know if she will be coming or not. Don't be a kid now", It was Jimin this time and even before I could listen more, the door opened and I stumbled upon my leg. Gosh! I am caught red-handed now. Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok were staring at me with an expression of shock.

"Nazeera", three of them blurted out in unison and I lowered my head. 

"Noona was hearing all the conversation about your handsomeness hyung", Jungkook teased and I could see Taehyung getting flustered. Jimin pulled Jungkook's ears while the younger winced in pain. 

"Then why didn't you tell us idiot", he raised his brows and I feel bad for him

"I told him to be quiet", I informed and Jimin released him.

"I didn't expect you to be here", Taehyung stepped forward and held my hands, pressing them softly. 

"Neither did I. But I had to fake a drama along with my Ammi", I uttered and he smiled.

"Taehyung, I finished cooking food for your date", Jin came out of the kitchen with a picnic basket in his hand and I looked at him with confusion. Food?

"Oh! Nazeera, you are here?", Jin was also surprised and I had to tell them how I lied about a workshop and all of them let out a giggle.

"Noona, you brought the violin, right? Could you play now?", Jungkook asked and even before I could respond, Taehyung intervened.

"She will play in the evening, Jungkook ah. I will take her now". He mouthed, grabbing my hand and I felt bad seeing Jungkook's face fall in disappointment. We both were out of the house and he held the basket while I left the violin in the dorm to indicate that I will be coming back. I don't want to see him downhearted. 

• • •

"Why did you that? You know how sad Jungkook was?", I scowled at him while he started to remove my scarf. He just smiled in return while undraping my scarf and tied it around my neck. He stroked his thumb gently and I pouted.

"I will bring you back in the evening", he smiled and I nodded. I know he is very excited about the date.

"I asked Jin hyung to cook these for our lunch", he stated, showing the basket and I smiled at that. His members are so supportive and I am happy for him. Now that I think of it, had I not appeared for the date, Jin would have also felt bad that I didn't get to eat his food.

"He really loves cooking", I mouthed and he nodded. We soon reached the park in a cab and he insisted that he will be paying as I am his date today. Well! I can never win over his stubbornness. 

We sat on the grass and Taehyung made himself comfortable on my lap while I just smiled at him. I started playing with his hair and he closed his eyes, his lips curving up into a fond smile. He is a baby, a very exotic one to be precise. 

 He kept talking random things and I covered his face with my hand as the sunlight fell on him directly. He shoved my hand away and I looked at him confused.

"Yah! Your hand will be paining if you do that", he spoke with a tone of concern and I felt happy at those words. Will he ever stop showering his affection and pampering? It feels like those main leads of a drama that people always talk about. I played with his fingers and he did the same. 

After some time, he got up and opened up the boxes from the basket.

"They smell so good", I mumbled as the aroma filled the air around us. I smiled at how he was cautious in the choice of food. He didn't bring any kind of pig meat.

"Hyung did it as I told him to. Less spicy and more tasty", he mouthed while munching the chicken. He then placed a piece in my mouth. We fed each other while dropping the rice on the ground in between and laughed at our messy eating. 

We then roamed around the streets of Seoul the whole afternoon and took me to a place where I could wash my hands and legs. I did my afternoon prayers there and we stayed there for a while, just talking to each other. His talks never have an end. 

• • •

"The fireworks are the most beautiful ones here at night time on some occasions", he spoke and I admired the Han River. He told me that Han River will be the last destination we will be touring and it's already evening. The air was breezy and fresh, and I could smell the clean waters below the bridge. He looked at me with a contemplating gaze and I tried to apprehend his expressions. 

He suddenly pulled my arms and brought me closer. My heart started beating fast at the proximity. He looked verily handsome today. And slowly he slid his one arms around my waist and another caressed my cheek causing my heart to explode. 

I don't know why he is trying to do but I don't want to stop him. I want to enjoy this moment. I want to live in his fire. I want to consume his warmth and I don't want to step back. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes and my lives curved up as I felt his lips on my skin. 

He stepped back and looked into my eyes as if asking for some permission.  He leaned closer and slowly brushed his lips against mine, making me quiver at his small action.

"Taehyung, I never kissed a guy", I gasped and blurted still in the same position. I don't want to disappoint him. I am very inexperienced and insecure about myself.

"Don't worry. I will teach you", he spoke in a deep voice, and even before I could speak another word, I felt his lips on mine.

He pressed his lips gently on mine and I held his waist with the unknown feeling gushing into my body. I gasped as his grip over my waist tightened and he took that chance to enter my mouth. I shivered as he entered my mouth, slowly moving his tongue inside me. This is just so new to me.

His cologne started to drown me into his charms and I clutched into his shirt when he started to pace inside my mouth. I felt the world stop at this moment and the feeling of being levitated off the ground, flowing in the world of ecstasy. Fireworks were glowing inside my soul as his lips moved against mine, as his tongue did the job of exploring my insides perfectly.

 I felt myself loosening in his hold and encaptivated in the kiss we were sharing. It felt so heavenly as if being drawn into his magic. He deepened the kiss slowly and I clutched onto the hem of his shirt tightly. The world fell away at the moment and I felt euphoric. Nothing could describe how enrapturing the moment felt like. I never felt like this before. I never felt so touched till this moment. 

I never felt so loved.

He pulled out and pressed his forehead against mine, breathing heavily. His heart was pounding at the same rate as mine and I am no more clueless. I knew it now for sure, I couldn't stop myself from falling for him and now I don't want to be confused anymore. Because now I have realized it.

"I like you Taehyung"

***°***

I am giving a break to your soft hours now

**yes, that scene was inspired from the drama, The Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. I don't own the credits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
43.9K 2.5K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
318K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...