β„π• π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕧�...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•—π•šπ•π•–-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™- 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕀 𝔸 π•Žπ•–π•šπ•£π•• π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚- π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•šπ•π• π•Žπ•– β„™π•¦π•œπ•–
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›- π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π”Όπ•©π•’π•ž 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜- β„šπ•¦π•šπ•£π•œ π”Έπ•‘π•‘π•£π•–π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕖𝕀π•₯
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝- β„‚π• π•žπ•“π•’π•₯ π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ~ π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ ~ 𝔽𝕝π•ͺ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕄𝕖
Important A/N

-Chapter 14- Meditate

860 45 18
By AfroDuckWriter

"Is her hair real?"

"I don't know. Should we ask her?"

"Wouldn't that be rude?"

"She's so curvy."

"She's pretty cute."

"Do you think she's single?"

"So damn nosy." Kyoka scowled, standing beside your desk with ear jacks raised. Momo stood behind you with her arms being tossed over your shoulders, leaning some of her weight onto you.

"Aren't you guys being a bit dramatic?" You questioned, only for it fall on deaf ears.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida questioned, using his authoritative voice.

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for anyway?" A shrill voice called out.

"I'm still pissed that no one is telling me who the hell Mineta is!"

"It's better if you don't know, [Y/n]-san..." Izuku muttered, happy not facing any harassment from the 'unknown' classmate.

"Scouting out the competition, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of a villains attack." Katsuki answered. His voice still sounded rough from having eaten a fork full of spicy rice.

Katsuki glared at the crowd of nervous students. "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!"

"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" Iida scolded, hand coming down in a chopping motion.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?" Someone commented.

"Nope, just Katsuki!" [Y/n] called out, not wanting to be associated with the wrong crowd.

Ochaco quickly covered your mouth already seeing the destruction ahead. "Please, don't add fuel to the flames!" She begged.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." The voice finally made their presence as they came to the front of the crowd. The person was a teenage boy with unruly indigo hair. He had dark violet eyes, with white pupils, and noticeable eye bags.

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course." He continued.

"Did you know that? The school has left those of a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer, into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

Before anyone could respond to him, you began to clap catching everyone off guard. "Nice speech." You stepped forward, leaning yourself against Katsuki who didn't argue against your sudden touching.

"You can scout all you want, but trying to shake us up isn't going to work like you plan." You smirked. "If anything your gonna push us to work harder. And by doing that your only securing your loss." You childishly stuck your tongue out, causing the indigo boy to sneer at you. But there was something behind that sneer that you couldn't quite read.

Indigo, pale violet, and red were engaged in a staring match, with none of them breaking contact. The tension got heavier and heavier to the point that everyone began to back away as to avoid whatever was about to happen.

"Hey!" A voice shouted, breaking the tension. "I'm from Class B next door!" The owner of the abrasive voice was a boy with messy gray hair and white shark teeth that looked oddly similar to Kirishima.

"I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!" He shouted.

"Yet, another abrasive personality to add to the bin." You muttered. But it was drowned out by the newcomers constant talking. Katsuki who wasn't having any of it began to walk away from him leaving the rest of you in the classroom to fend for yourselves.

"Okay, everyone!" You called out. "Back away from the door so we can leave."

They stared at you seemingly not taking your warning seriously. "I said, move it!" You clapped your hands, creating a munch louder bass that left a physical wave in the air. This seemed to make them all given scatter as to avoid losing their hearing itself.

"Okay, we can go now!" You said, cheerfully turning back to your classmates. You sweat-dropped at the sight of their collapsed figures on the ground. Some were even foaming at the mouth.

"Kane, why are you acting to jittery?" You questioned, watching the butlers normally tamed movements go out of control. Twitching fingers. Sudden jolts. Eyes narrowing. "I'm not." He lied. "I'm just happy."

"Happy?"

"Yes, happy! Very happy! Most happiest!" He forced, voice wavering.

"You're not happy. Your nervous." Your eyes narrowed, as you crossed your arms. "And your only nervous when you're instructed to do something you know would piss me off. What is it?"

"I-I can't say." He murmured, hands tightening on the wheel of the . "You would be upset."

You frowned, "If you accidentally put one of my red tops in with my whites then it's okay. I'll just go shopping for some more." You waved off, grabbing the drink that sat in the cup holder.

"No. It's not that. It has to do with a classmate of yours. Mineta Minoru?"

"Great, you know him, and yet I haven't even seen him." You groaned, sipping from the straw.

"That's because your father told me to keep him away." He admitted. You choked on your drink causing Kane to look away from the road. "Are you alright, Ms. Hoshi?!" Swerving slightly into the other lane.

"Eyes on the road!" You called out, gripping the leather of the seat. "And what the hell did my dad tell you to do this time?"

"Um, well. He's rather lewd in a sense. And your father instructed me to make sure you were safe, which included making sure you weren't harassed." He explained. "My apologies for not being honest with you."

"What exactly did you say to him?" You questioned, curious.

"It's not safe to say towards you at your age in risk of scarring your young mind."

"Oh well. Drop me off at the Todoroki residence. Pick me up at 8."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ponder...

Reflect...

Concentrate...

Ponder...

Reflect...

Concentrate...

Ponder...

Reflect...

Concentrate...

Damn it.

Todoroki peeked open his eye watching the small stars that formed around her body. Each horn glowed with bright lights.

Her eyes were shut gently with her body completely still. It didn't even look like she was breathing. If anything she looked to be dead.

"Hoshi-San." No response. He went to touch her shoulder only to brush against one of the stars causing it to spark and explode.

That was enough to trigger the rest of the stars to combust around them leaving them in a mass of colors that caused him to go blind.

"Patience is not the key in your terms." [Y/n] stood to her feet, frowning at the boy with her arms crossed.

"My apologies." He apologized, looking down. "I'm not understanding what sitting here is doing for training."

"It's helping to teach restraint." [Y/n] started, holding up her arm. "All Quirks have the potential of becoming dangerous if given the push to set them off. Like mine and yours we have the potential to kill. You can't run from one side to the other."

"I know..." Shoto muttered, eyes still downcast. "But what do I do?"

"You move forwards. Not backwards." She whispered, taking his hand in yours. "I understand you're scared, but if you want to rise to the top you need to keep pushing no matter what happens. Whether its today, tomorrow, or in the far future. It'll happen and no matter what it won't change you." Her pale eyes sparkled with something he never seen before. "And no matter what I'll be there to make sure it happens."

"I..." He begun, stopping when he's tongue became dry. He didn't know what to say. Its almost always the same when he tries to talk to her. She was always able to take his breath away. Even when she didn't speak. It was just her.

From sun kissed skin covered in freckles. Pale eyes, a stark contrast to the colorful curls on top of her head. Her painted lips always seemed to had a smile to them. And a headstrong personality that always softened when it was needed.

Everything.

He couldn't deny it. She had him at the tip of her finger and he didn't want her to let him go.

"Lets...just start sparring."

"Why is everyone staring at me?" [Y/n] questioned, not appreciating the staring of her classmates. Eyes were completely focused on the horns that glowed and pulsed. "Is there something on my face?"

"[Y/n]-San, why are your horns glowing, kero?" Tsuyu questioned, bluntly.

Out of instinct, she reached up to touch said horns. "They've been glowing since yesterday and haven't stopped. Are they too noticeable? I don't want them distracting anyone. Should I file them down a few inches?"

"No don't!" Mina shouted, fingers running across the smooth skin of the horns. The feeling still felt foreign, but not uncomfortable as she turned as pink as Mina. "Their so pretty~" Her eyes landed on the completely white ends. "They even have white tips!"

"It looks like your hair has taken the same effect." Momo commented, eyes locked on the ponytail. Each one seemed to shimmer and shine brighter then ever before.

Toru wanting to see as well grab hold of another section of hair. "It's so shiny!"

"Is it real hair? Or just a form of substitute?" Izuku muttered, fingers being entwined with the strands.

"And soft~" Ochaco muttered, rubbing her face against the soft texture.

"Okay, everyone off!" Her hair began to spread itself knocking away everyone who had found themselves too close. Ochaco who had the tightest grip was refusing to part from the hair. "Ochaco, release!"

"Let me be happy!" She cried.

"Midoriya." Shoto called out, stepping towards him.

"Todoroki? What is it?" Midoriya questioned, not expecting him to approach.

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." He stated, bluntly.

"Y-yeah..." He admitted.

"But...All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you." He didn't even blink as he spoke, only making his point clear.

"Not this again." [Y/n] groaned, placing a piece of gum into her mouth.

"Oh? Is the best in class making a declaration of war?" Kaminari joked. Kirishima noticing that it wasn't a joke stood up to try and disarm the two.

"Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!" Todoroki knocked his hand away.

"We're not here to play at being friends. So, what does it matter?" He began to make his way to the door only to stop. "Hoshi-San."

[Y/n] raised a brow. "Ya?"

"Just because you helped me doesn't mean that I will go easy on you. From this point onward we are rivals till I see your full potential in combat instead of the childish games you choose to play."

"Okay, Fried Ice-Cream." She chuckled, waving a dismissive hand at him.

"Fried Ice-Cream?! Were you two hanging out this whole time?!" Kyoka shouted, shocked.

"Maybe, but that's not the point. What's important is that he doesn't hate my guts!"

"Hey! Pay attention, audience! Swarm mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the UA sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready?!"

[Y/n] took in a deep breath placing a hand over her rapidly beating heart. 'Your gonna be fine. Its just a few million people watching your every movement. No biggy. That just made it worse.'

"Its time for the students to enter the first-year stage!"

In the back of her mind, she could hear the not so forgotten voices of negativity.

'A failure.'

'A true mistake.'

'You'll be nothin' as long as you live.'

'No one would love a mutt like you.'

And with that negativity came the voices positivity that was so much louder.

'Keep going, my little warrior!'

'Prove them wrong, niñita(1).'

'Prove to them you can be you.'

'Don't give in so fast, Starshine.'

(And we are off to begin the Sports Festival!)

1. Little Girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 239 14
{complete} Y/N. A simple black girl, she has a job, goes to school, does her chores and her homework. Seems pretty perfect right? Her only flaw is t...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
12.9K 102 35
-A Series of Smut and One Shots- X Reader = Gender Neutral Otherwise it'll specifically say male or female. (Characters are aged up to 18+ Think most...
13.9K 492 17
ᴡᢻᡘᡏᡘ α΄Ήβ±α΅ˆα΅’Κ³β±ΚΈα΅ƒΛ£ αΆ ! Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ β™‘Λ—ΛβœŽ*ΰ³ƒΛšπŸ’:; ↳ ❝ Β‘ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...