Transmigration: Seduced With...

By LadyJWrites

Bai Miaoyu is unhappy with her life. For the first time in 5 years, she works up the courage to confess to he... More

Chapter 1: Fool for Love
Chapter 2: I Give Up
Chapter 3: Fleeting Reality
Chapter 4: Apology not Accepted
Chapter 5: Seducing with The Backside
Chapter 6: A Home
Chapter 7: A Home II
Chapter 8: Bump in the Night
Chapter 9: Bump in the Night II
Chapter 10: Bump in the Night III
Chapter 11: Truth Serum
Chapter 12: Truth Serum II
Chapter 14: Our Secret
Chapter 15: Our Secret II
Chapter 16: Our Secret III
Chapter 17: Journey West
Chapter 18: Journey West II
Chapter 19: Journey West III
Chapter 20: Journey West IV
Chapter 21: Third Wheel
Chapter 22: Third Wheel II
Chapter 23: Third Wheel III
Chapter 24: Journey Home
Chapter 25: Journey Home II
Chapter 26: Journey Home III
Chapter 28: Ghosts of The Past

Chapter 13: Truth Serum III

1.6K 78 4
By LadyJWrites

Dragging myself outside, I felt the blaring shine of the summer sun but also the curious eyes of the townspeople. I moved, half dead, disjointedly with no strength. Attempting to go home in this state would render me to live on the streets due to fatigue. A carriage then pulled up in front. I look at the driver, hoping to see Xiao Yan sitting with him.

He stepped down and Runze pulled the entrance curtains open. He looked down at me and says, "Get on. I'll take you back."

"Really?" I mustered enough energy to ask.

He didn't respond and disappeared back inside. Not even hesitating, I stepped on the carriage step and holstered myself up. Quickly situating inside, I closed my eyes and let out a breath of relief.

I don't have to walk back, thank goodness.

The sound of the reign is shook and metal pieces clattered. Loud hooves pounded the ground, and the carriage sets off.

Wait a minute... why is Runze being so odd?

He was sitting in the middle seat, his eyes looking down. I glanced at him from the side of my eyes, trying to not disturb him. Noticing my gaze, he returned the stare until I looked away.

"Hey, Runze. What happened last night? Did I say something stupid?"

He sighed, "You did."

"What-- What did I say?" I turned to him, my hands gripping at my sides. I could feel the sweat accumulating down my back.

He leaned forward, invading my space. He blinked once slowly before stirring a whirlwind in my heart when he passionately peered into my soul.

"Bai Miaoyu."

Huh?! He's calling my real name...

"You played drinking games with his highness, sang a strange song, and took off your clothes."

"I don't remember doing that..."

Don't tell me he figured it out? And taking off my clothes?! What in the hell?!

Lips curved, eyebrows raised. He was enjoying this. "From this day on, you will listen to everything I say, do as I say. Understand?"

"For what reason?! Runze, don't go too far!"

"That's what friends do for one another, am I wrong?" He sat back in his seat and crossed his arms.

Friends? What is he talking about?

I suddenly recalled. I faintly remembered promising him that I would try to be his friend. Even so, this level of obsession was a bit crazy!

"W-- We can't be friends. You hate me!"

"That is true. I don't really believe you have it in you to amend for your wrongdoings. For the most part, I've gotten over it. But the opportunity to cause chaos and wreck your life is gratifying to me."

"Runze, you... You really aren't the upstanding young man you've been written to be."

Quickly reaching over, he grabbed a hold of my wrist. "You have no right to criticize my conduct, Hong Liumeng. The way you've behaved all your life is enough to banish you to the darkest depths of Hell."

That's harsh.

My other hand attempted to break off his hold. Of course, his martial arts was much more efficient than mine, and he swiftly blocked. Unexpectedly, the carriage went over a bump, perhaps something dropped on the pavement.

I couldn't control the movement of being thwarted onto the carriage floor. Runze pulled my arm and my knees landed on the wooden surface while my upper body fell on his lap.

This looks an awful lot like I'm kneeling, begging him!

"Runze, let go! You big moron!" I tried to weasel away from him, but he pulled me closer to his face.

His raspy breath tickled my skin as his low voice whispered, "Hong Liumeng, you don't want to be on my bad side when I know your secrets."

"What are you talking about?!"

"What will people say when they know the devil Young Master Hong likes to flaunt around in female clothing and in fact he himself is female."

"What? That's nonsense."

"Still denying it? Fine. Renounce me and see how far that gets you."

The carriage halted abruptly. I felt the release of my wrist and immediately stood. Distancing myself from Runze, I threw the curtains open and hopped off the carriage, not caring if we had reached the manor or not.

With the window curtain lifted, I observed a wicked smirk on Runze's face. His eyes sparkling with a hint of excitement, knowing full well that he could torture me with what he knew.

I watched the carriage go into the distance. My heart was not at ease.

If he really figured it out, how will this complicate the original story?

He doesn't seem like he will let this go easily. How can I avoid him? Or should I placate him? Why does he have to be such a bastard!

Passing by the main hall, I glanced over and saw the most picture perfect scene of an ancient family enjoying their afternoon meal. Hong Liumeng's Father and the concubine mother of Yin Ting and Yi Feng. They were all seated around the table with an air of complacent intimacy.

The Mistress caught my wandering eyes. I sheepishly looked down at the ground and started walking toward my quarters.

"Liumeng!" She called.

I pretended to not hear and continued walking.

"Liumeng!" She was now on her feet, quickly catching up to me. "Liumeng, you're back. Please come have lunch with us."

"Er, no thanks." I put my hand up to deny her offer.

"Have you ate? I made your favorite eggplant pork stir fry."

A deep and authoritative voice spoke out, "Liumeng, join us."

Liumeng's father is ordering him to join his second family for lunch? This feels like worlds colliding that shouldn't be.

The Mistress sat back down in her seat while I settled in the chair between Yin Ting and Yi Feng. The Mistress... looked quite gentle and pretty. Unlike Mother she didn't have an aura of chilling detachment.

We quietly ate. The atmosphere was a bit different than to that of before. I was the outlier intruding in their family time. Although I wasn't Hong Liumeng, I couldn't help but felt a little left out.

"Liumeng, during this time of year a lot of the young ones go out during the Lantern Festival and play. Will you be going as well?" Mistress asked me suddenly.

I was still trying to process an answer in my head when Yin Ting answered, "It's not like he has any friends to go with."

"Yin Ting," Mistress firmly warned her. "I'm sure Liumeng has plenty of friends to spend time with."

"If you count his victims as friends then perhaps."

"Maybe I'll just accompany Mother out for a meal. We enjoyed a dinner yesterday at the fancy restaurant near the canal," I responded.

They all stared at me for a minute and the profound silence signalled to me that I have said something out of the ordinary.

"Around this time your Mother travels to the Touming Ningjing Temple to pray for a month. How could you forget?" Lord Hong asked.

"Uh, I probably drank too much yesterday-- I mean how clumsy I forgot. Anyways, I'm full. I'll take my leave." I ran out of there before I talked myself into another corner.

That was dreadful. Mistress doesn't seem so bad, but Yin Ting is quite the entitled Young Miss.

"Young Master! You're finally back!" Xiao Yang came running up to me.

"Yes, yes. I'm back."

"Where did you go all night?" A familiar person with crossed arms walked out of my study.

"Physician Huang?" I go over to him and whispered, "Where have you been?"

"Attending to other patients. Did something happen in my absence?"

"Yes, but nothing I couldn't handle I guess."

"If you needed me, you could have visited me at my practice."

"Physician Huang," Yin Ting walked in my courtyard without notice. "Physician Huang, what brings you here?"

Her demeanor was much more elegant and her tone of voice introverted but could not mask the enthusiasm of seeing someone she fancied.

Physician Huang lifted his hands, greeting her as one would nobility. "Young Miss Yin Ting."

Like I was transparent air, Yin Ting ignored me and said, "Physician Huang the Lantern Festival is in a few days. W-- Would you have time to go?"

"Ah, I should be able to partake in a few festivities. Everyone will be celebrating. Best to join in."

"Really?! Then will you be able to escort me to the festival?"

"We can all go together." Physician Huang gesture toward me. "I'm actually going with Young Master Hong. I'm sure it will be no trouble for you to tag along."

Appearing disgusted, Yin Ting glared at me. She bit her lip and sighed, "No need. Sorry to bother you."

She turned and walked out the way she came. I furrowed my eyebrows and clucked my tongue.

The fiesty Young Miss Hong is infatuated with Hong Liumeng's physician!

"Can't you see she likes you? Why you gotta play so hard to get?" I teased him.

"She is still your sister, a member of royalty. Her marriage will be arranged with a respected gentleman of high honor."

"I guess if you don't like her then leave it at that. Good thing you're here. I have a terrible headache. Can't you do some acupuncture to get rid of it?"

"Drinking again? Don't be careless."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 283K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
242K 27.3K 70
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
442K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
407K 46.1K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...