BROTHERS - A Naruto Neglect F...

By Ryu_Hasashi

The Shinigami decides to meddle with the prophecy. He Changes the Prophecy into something else. Find Out in... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning
CHAPTER 2: The Prophecy
CHAPTER 3 : REBIRTH OF THE UZUMAKI CLAN
CHAPTER 4: NINJA ACADEMY AND THE UCHIHAS
CHAPTER 6: GRADUATION
CHAPTER 7 : THE STRONGEST TEAM
CHAPTER 8: FIRST MISSION?
CHAPTER 9 : MISSION TO IWAGAKURE (I)
CHAPTER 10 : TEAM 11 ON FIRE
CHAPTER 12 : A BRIEF TIMESKIP

CHAPTER 5: TRAINING BEGINS

2.8K 54 12
By Ryu_Hasashi

  ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ

4 Am Midnight

"Ughhh....nooo....Narutoooo........Konohaaa...........argghhhh what's this mark......ahhhhh it's taking over Noooo" Ryu groans as he gets up in his sleep and quickly looks at his chest to see nothing but a three tomoe's.

"What's this ,arghhh , it wasn't here the fuck .....I can't even sense Chakra in it what the hell.....anyways Now that I have woken up let's get ready for today's training and Ayuri will be here too"Ryu says as he goes into the washroom.

"Nii-chan.....what's that mark covering us yours is different but I can sense your overwhelming power and I feel the same power in me .....what.......arghhhhhhhhh NII-CHANNNNN"Naruto wokes with up a jolt as he rubs his eye "Nii-chan where are you Nii-chan"

"I am in the washroom Fishcake"

"Oh"

"Yeah and get up  we have to meet up with Ayuri and start training today lazy boy"

"Come on I am not Lazy "Naruto says as he gets up and walks into the other bathroom

In the Uchiha Household

"Trng....Trng....Trng...Trng" the alarm clock rings as Ayuri wakes up and turn it off as she walks into the bathroom and looks at a mirror groggily and then she suddenly slaps both of her cheeks.

"Wake up Ayuri , you are going to start your training today with your new friends .... you don't have to be left behind you are going to be the best uchiha even stronger than Itachi-nii-san and Shisui-nii-san and from you too Sasuke"Ayuri says determined as he channels Chakra into her eyes but her sharingan doesn't unlocks as she pouts .

"It's still now unlocked ,aww man , Morning Itachi-nii-san , Tou-san"Ayuri says as she sits on the table.

"Morning Ayuri , you are up so early, May I know the reason"Fugaku asks eyeing her while reading the newspaper as Itachi Kisses her forehead "Morning Imouto"

"Um..Dad... I'll be Training.... with two ...... friends of mine everyday and I am sure I'll benefit by it"Ayuri says softly

"And who are those two friends of yours?"

"Naruto and Ryu Uzumaki"

"Oh so he was the one Sandaime-sama was talking highly about"Itachi says as he places Ayuri's breakfast in front of her

"What do you mean Itachi/Itachi-nii-san"Fugaku and Ayuri says simultaneously as Itachi nods

"Sandaime-sama said that when he met that boy Ryu Uzumaki and started interrogating him and leaked his killer Intent to scare the boy but Ryu started releasing his own and he is Ashina Uzumaki's grandson"Itachi says as Ayuri  thinks

"He did it in the class too when one of the boys called Naruto a demon , no one was able to move an inch and yeah while throwing kunai he used a Jutsu to multiply his single Kunai's into many other Kunai's and each of them hit a bullseye"Ayuri says as Fugaku nods

"All right I'll allow you to train with them but if I see that you are making no results than I'll forbid your training is that clear"Fugaku says sternly

"Yes Tou-san"Ayuri says"Nii-san I need your help"

"Yes what is it Ayuri"Itachi asks smiling

"Can you please drop me off to the Uzumaki House near the river I don't actually know where it is"

"I'll drop you Ayuri  and I want to meet Them myself"Itachi says "I'll be waiting for you outside Ayuri"

On the Uzumaki Training Ground

"Morning Ryu-kun, Naruto-kun"Ayuri says waving as she walks with Itachi

"Morning Ayuri-chan and um....Sasuke you got tall?" Naruto says as Ryu ruffles his hair
"Morning Ayuri-chan , Itachi-san"

"Yeah that's me Naruto , as your brother said I am Itachi , Ayuri and Sasuke's elder brother"Itachi says "It's nice to meet you Naruto-kun, Ryu-kun"

"Like wise Itachi-san"Ryu says as Naruto grins and nods "Yes Serious-san nice to meet you"

Itachi chuckles a little as he looks at Ryu "So you'll be training them , can I know what type of training will they under go Ryu-kun"

"Actually Itachi-san it will be an endurance training and sparring at first with normal styles then I'll unlock their Chakra and teach them a few necessary c-rank and d-rank Jutsu's"Ryu says as Itachi nods and turns on his Sharingan putting Ryu in a genjutsu.

"Let's see If you are actually string Ryu-kuj as Sandaime-sama said"Itachi says as Ryu releases the Genjutsu "Kai"

"I am more than qualified to take you on when you have your sharingan on Itachi-san but for not when you are having your Mangekyo Sharingan" Ryu says as he looks at Itachi  making him gasp.

"How do you know that"Itachi says as he turns his Mangekyo Sharingans on

"It's very simple, because I have them too"Ryu says as he turns his Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan on

(Ryu' MS)

"How's that possible and that pattern it's unusual"Itachi says as Ryu turns them back off "This is an S-rank secret classified by Sandaime Hokage and only I have the right to tell it and don't ever believe I am with the Uchiha's Itachi San I am Ryu Uzumaki"Ryu says as the genjutsu was dissolved.

"I see...very well then Ryu-kun, train them properly for what is coming to them in the future"Itachi says turning his Sharingan off and ruffles Ayuri's hair as he says "Become Strong Ayuri" and then shunshins away.

"Yes Itachi-nii-san"Ayuri says as she looks at Ryu and nods.

"Well then let's sit down first"Ryu says as he sits under the tree with other two following him.

"Yes Ryu-kun/Nii-chan"

"Now first tell me what is Chakra ?Ayuri"Ryu says looking at her

"Chakra is essential to even the most basic Jutsu Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals chakra can be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water , breathing fire or creating illusions"Ayuri says smiling

"Exactly and Naruto what are the five forms of Chakra"Ryu asks as he looks at Naruto

"Chakra has been divided into five major types starting with Fire, Water ,Earth,Wind and Lightning, one can manipulate Chakra
and convert it into one of the above elements"Naruto says as Ryu nods

"Correct so firstly we'll access your Chakra, try to meditate and look for this blue energy deep inside your body which is like a flowing river try to draw it out"Ryu says softly as they start meditating and half an hour later Naruto pulls out his chakra followed by Ayuri as Ryu smiles warmly at them "Very Good, little prodi.... geniuses of hard work" as they both smile happily.

"Now we'll come to Ninja battle tatics 1: Taijutsu" Ryu says as he gets up "Come on both of you try to hit me"he says as Ayuri looks at Naruto "Let's show Ryu who's the boss"as Naruto grins"Yeahh Dattebayo"

They both grin as they rush at Ryu as Ayuri aims for a leg sweep and Naruto goes for a punch but Ryu jumps over the sweep and catches Naruto's punch throwing him away.

"Don't Charge in try to think before you attack"

Ayuri frowns as she runs at him and engages Ryu on a one on one fight . She punches Ryu twice from the lefrside and thrice from the right side only to be blocked by Ryu as he says "Predictable but fast" as he punches her in the guy "That's enough Ayuri now let me test Naruto" He says as Ayuri nods groaning.

Naruto walks towards Ryu as he goes for a kick to his face only to be stopped by him as Naruto does a back flip and tries to punch Ryu but instead gets punched in the stomach as Ryu says" Left arm punches are too slow Nar~what the" Ryu says as he dodges a punch from Naruto .

"Good Strategy, Naruto, had you been fast enough then I probably would have gotten hit but still nice strategy, now I know what I need to work on with you both"Ryu says as Ayuri looks at him "But what was Naruto's Strategy Ryu? I mean he took a punch from you"

"Exactly he wanted me to hit him so that he could hold my hand and make me stay there and then he tried to attack me but luckily he is a snail in terms of speed so yeah"Ryu says Ayuri nods "Oh That's a Really good Strategy Naruto"Ayuri says smiling at him as Naruto blushes "T-thank you Ayuri"

"Now now stop blushing Naruto we have to train , so here both of you show me your wrists"Ryu says .

"Um okaay" Ayuri says as she pulls her sleeve a bit up and shows Ryu her wrist

"Gravity Seal: Fuin"Ryu says as a seal appears on Ayuri's wrist and he does the same for Naruto.

"What's this tattoo Nii-chan?"

"That's a seal Naruto, now both of you channel chakra to your seal"Ryu informs as Naruto does that and his body becomes heavy.

"WOAHHH MY BODY IT HAS BECOME HEAVYY" Naruto says as Ayuri does that too "Yeah this made us Slow Ryu we have to be fast" as Ryu chuckles

"Try to become fast in this seal and the day you'll release this seal you'll get surprised Now no more questions give me 50 laps of the Training Ground followed by 100 push ups and 200 sit-ups"

Two high screams of "Whaaaaaat?" Could be heard to the Hokage Tower.

"Yeah 100 laps and 200 push-ups followed by 300 sit-ups and if you'll Bitch about this than I'll increase it so start running before I start throwing Jutsu's on you" as they both whine and start the laps while Ryu goes to the river and looks at the seal on his chest.

"I'll train you good Naruto, Ayuri because if something bad happens to me thanks to this seal you both must be able to stop me"Ryu thinks.

  ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 111 2
The Child of Prophecy inherits the Fire. Godlike Naruto. Not for those who wants a realistic Naruto.
21.2K 812 15
What happens when a new jutsu goes badly wrong for Konoha's latest rogue Shinobi, Sasuke Uchiha? What will Sakura do when she finds the man she loves...
29.3K 1.3K 25
┗━•❃°•°❀𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀❀°•°❃•━┛ "𝗧𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆, 𝗮 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝘃𝗲...