The Dorm [ENHYPEN]βœ…

By BilliSVT

The 7 Boys end up living in the same dorm and fell in love with their own roommates while disturb by the sin... More

-1
-2
-3
-4
-5
-6
-7
-8
-9
-10
not update but please read this for me
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
Engenes need to answer
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-22
-23
-24
En-s get it!!
Special Chapter❀
pwease read😒
announcementπŸ“’
The Zombies [Enhypen]
Company [JAYWON]
Every Engenes need to read

-21

7.3K 379 280
By BilliSVT

"So..how's your class?"

"It's...wonderful!"

"Wow" Jay and Jungwon swinging their hands while walking on the school hallways, "our classes were always boring no matter what! Anyway...what happened?" Jay ask again as he look at his boyfriend who can't stop smiling.

"Today, we have a surprised vocal test and Mr. Jeon Jungkook announced our marks in the last class, actually commenting us"

"So...how's It going then? What's your mark?" Jay ask in hope but Jungwon is looking at the ground, silent and avoiding Jay's stares "it's okay baby, even though you got a low marks..that doesn't mean you can't w-"

"I got the highest marks out of all the other students!"

"ReAllY? Oh my Gawd! I thought you failed it-..I mean I'm always having a hope in you but- oh gosh this is so great!"

Jay suddenly carry up the boy and swinging around, giggles and laughs filled up the empty hallways. He put down Jungwon and cup both of his cheeks with his hand, kissing the boy on his nose..

"Baby, I want to show you something! Let's celebrate it"

(Time skip cus I'm a lazy potato)

Sunghoon is piggybacking Jake on their way back to The Dorm while the Aussie boy plays with his boyfriend's hair. They walk on the street as they approach The Boys Dorm but before they even enter the gate.....they heard someone calling for Sunghoon

"Sunghoonna!!"

"I-Irene n-noona"

Jake quickly went down from his boyfriend's back and stand awkwardly beside while watching the pretty girl coming on their way. Sunghoon just stare at Irene as he put his poker face.

"How are you? Is this your dorm?"

"Fine and yeah this is our dorm"

Jake stand still on his place without moving, listening to the two conversations, he don't know why but he really do felt awkward and left out. At first, Irene doesn't even look at Jake but now she glance at him since Jake didn't even give them a private time...why should he?

"I really missed those days when you used to gave me gifts but I -" Irene start it while Jake feel uncomfortable more and more. So our little Aussie boy try to left and entered the dorm but Sunghoon suddenly hold his hand and intertwine it

"I don't really care about that because that's just a past"

"Really? I thought I'm your ideal type-"

"Noona meet my boyfriend, I'm happy and really enjoy this moment, actually I want more so give us times. We have to go, the gate close at 5. Nice to meet you again...unfortunately"

The couple leave Irene on the street (locally felt bad for Irene though and don't start fan war because I'm a big ass fan of Red Velvet too since my bias is Seulgi....and I only love her in this RV so yeah😂)

"Hoonie...you can hurt her feelings-"

"Jakey listen to me! I only love you and I only care about you and that's the full stop."

Since Sunghoon end it, Jake zip his mouth with a smile and feel so lucky to have Sunghoon as a boyfriend. He know that this icy boy is serious and loyal to him Even though he thought that Irene is way more better than him ( I love this Angel! PROTECT)

As the lovebirds enter the Dorm 17, the first thing they saw was Sunoo sitting on the sofa while eating the snacks, and Niki laying his head down on Sunoo's lap while watching Television. The couple look so comfortable like they don't have anything problems to face.

"Oh hyungs arrived but where's the others?"

Jake smile and joined them on the couch while Sunghoon enter the kitchen directly to drink some juice. "I didn't saw Heeseung hyung after the lunch break but I saw Jay and Jungwon leaving the school after we ended up the class. Maybe they're going to somewhere else"

"That's good..they need some alone time too" Sunoo agreed and feed Niki some of the snacks "Oh..I almost forget it. This morning, uh before we started the classes, we saw a lady? Girl? Asking for Sunghoon hyung but since we all know about her is that she's a popular senior in our school....we didn't tell her, Jungwon told me to not trust her so we just shut our mouths and leave-"

"You mean Irene? Yeah she's pretty and I think Sunghoon used to have a crush on her" Jake say as he fiddling his fingers while looking at his shoes, Sunoo knitting his eyebrows but then laugh loudly

"Hahaha I felt bad for her then hahaha!!! She should have liked Sunghoon hyung at that time but luckily it's the best! Because HYUNG has you now, Jake hyung your the best for Him. Don't feel bad about anything okay?"

Jake felt more relieved, thankful to Sunoo and how can Niki sleep peacefully at Sunoo's loud laughs? Jake really adored the youngers couple. Sunghoon suddenly ran out from the kitchen with a broken orange glasses

"Jakey is this your glass cup?"

"Yes w-what happened?"

"I dont break it okay? I just saw the broken pieces under the table-"

"Under the table? But how?" Sunoo get shock at seeing the broken glass, his favourite glass had already broke too and now Jake's? Niki wake up and falls on the floor since Sunoo suddenly get up and approach the kitchen. All of them put their cups on the cabinet but how come the glass breaks itself...it really annoyed them.

"It's okay! We can buy another one...Sunoo let's buy the same glass cups again on tomorrow!"

"Sure!" But Sunoo smile faded "but who breaks the old one? I will crack them even if he's Niki"

"WHAT?" Niki feel offended but Sunoo chuckles at his boyfriend's action." I'm just joking hahaha!!"

(I'm bad at explaining. So here👆this is where Jay took Jungwon....yes we talk about Jay the rich ass)

Jungwon sit down as he hug one of the pillow, he amazed everything in his place and he love how Jay prepared this wonderful things for him "Daebak!!"

"Do you like it?"

"Of course! But how did you even planned this?"

"I want to have a special date with you after classes ends, so I let some of our workers to did it as I said and since you got the highest marks on your vocal test, I think this is a great idea to celebrate it" Jay sit beside him but face his Jungwon who can't just stop smiling.
( I didn't know how he ordered the workers)

"I want this to be naturally looks but it depends on if you like it or not"

"Mm..." Jungwon look really serious that makes Jay more nervous "This is the cutest date ever!!" Jay sigh out loudly and hold his chest "I thought this idea was bad"

"Really! I love it"

Jay take Jungwon soft hand and hold it with his both hands, smiling at the blushing boy. Jungwon also quickly adjust and face his boyfriend too "I'm the luckiest boy to have you in my life Jungwonnie! I love you so much!!"

"I lobe you, threree touzand!" (I love you, three thousands)

Jay giggles at his boyfriend cuteness, of course he adored this boy more than anything, he love Jungwon very much that he can repeat this every single day and even in a minutes.

Jay lean forward to Jungwon slowly and Jungwon as well lean towards him. They press their lips softly for a little time and then stare at each other's eyes "That's my first kiss!"

"Me too!"

The two giggles in sync and then move more closer, almost pressing their chest. Jungwon wrap his arms around Jay's neck and the said boy snake his arms on Jungwon's waist as well.

This time, they deepen the kiss, moving their lips and even used their tongues. Longer than the first one, Jay don't want to step farther more, so he stop.

The American boy want to kiss the soft plumb lips of Jungwon but they need to get back before the gate closed. "We still have one hour, we can stay for a minutes before going back"

Jay then lay down on the floor and pulled down Jungwon along with him, cuddling on their romantic special place.

♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡

This chap maybe shorter than the others

Okay since I got about 18 answers as to do The 4 Mafias Lover

I decided to publish it then...if you want me to end this book first, I can still finished The dorm first?

And if you want me to publish the Mafias book on next week? It depends on my co-engenes

But don't ignore The Dorm😢😢

The smile while looking Jay😍

I can't stop love this moment😀👆

Love you all♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2.7K 12
𝑺𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑻𝑢 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑢𝑢𝑲! 𝑰𝒇 π’šπ’π’– 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’ƒπ’π’π’Œ, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 π’Šπ’• π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆...
20.6K 1K 26
" Who the hell are you ?? " " I-i a-am your new r-roommate" A new roommate this is going to be fun-- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ DISC...
243K 11.2K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...
32.7K 1K 22
I will tell you everything when I'm ready.... Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction. Which means the full story is made up/fake. May contain some scenes...