๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–˜๐–Š

By nxkkxh

Raven Russo, famously known as The Red Angel Of Death. She is the Donna of the Italian mafia. She is your bes... More

Character Asthetics๏ฟผ
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter 2<3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4<3
Chapter 5<3
Chapter 6<3
Chapter 7<3
Chapter 8<3
Chapter 9<3
Chapter 10<3
Chapter 11<3
Chapter 13<3
Chapter 14<3
Chapter 15<3
Chapter 16<3
Please read :)
Chapter 17<3
Chapter 18<3
Chapter 19<3
Chapter 20<3
Chapter 21<3
Chapter 22<3
Chapter 23<3
Chapter 24<3
Chapter 25<3
Chapter 26 <3
Chapter 27<3
Chapter 28<3
Chapter 29<3
Chapter 30<3

Chapter 12<3

2.7K 52 6
By nxkkxh

Ravens POV

I rolled over and snuggled into the warmth of the arms that are holding me. I sighed in content that I was no longer shivering. I felt the vibrations off his chest as he chuckled. I loved listening to that wonderful sound along with the sound of his steady heart beat.

"Come on, it's time to wake up love." Jaxon said as he peppered my face with kisses.

I look up at him and smile as I place my hand on top of his cheek. The moment is short lived when Tyler comes bursting through the room screaming and cry.

"MOMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" Tyler screams as he runs over to the bed.

I bury my head deep inside the pillow and groan. Jaxon picks Tyler up and places him in his lap trying to soothe him.

"Buddy, I need you to breathe for me, ok? Take a deep breath then let it out, ok? Me and mommy are right here, but we need you to calm down so you can tell us what's wrong." Jaxon say to a now sniffling Tyler

"I-I-I'm t-tired but aunt L-Lizzy so-won't let me sleep!!" Tyler starts balling again.

I look up to Jaxon "take your shirt off, hold him to your chest and place is head above your heart." I tell him and he nods.

Jaxon does as I said and within 10 minutes Tyler is asleep in his arms. I smile at the sight of them. Tyler seems to have really gotten attached to Jaxon but my question is when? Was it when I was in a coma?

"How'd you know that he'd fall asleep?" Jaxon asks.

"When he was a baby and slept in my room, he would cry and cry until I held him. I realized he had separation anxiety from me so one night, I tried skin to skin contact with him. He fell asleep within 5 minutes that night so it's helped but he is getting too old for me to do it. What settles him down is the warmth of your skin and the sound of your heart. It gives him something to focus on besides his emotions in the moment." I gave him a lazy smile after I lifted my head from my pillow.

As much as I love you Tyler, that was not how I wanted to wake up this morning.

•••

I'm currently in my office, dealing with mafia business while trying to block out my invading thoughts. As much as I love Jaxon, am I really ready to let him be a dad to Tyler? Is Tyler ever gonna have siblings? Is Tyler gonna wanna run the mafia? I won't force him to, but if he want to I will train him. I drop my pen and rub my temples.

"What's going on in the messed up brain of yours bitch?" Lizzy say from the door way causing me to glare at her.

"A lot." I simply answer.

"Such as?"

"Tyler and Jaxon."

"What about them?"

I sigh. "I don't know if I'm ready to let Jaxon become a dad to Tyler. What if me and Jaxon don't work out and he leaves? That's gonna crush Tyler. But what if Tyler has siblings some day? Is Tyler even gonna wanna run the mafia? He is my heir so he can't take over the American mafia and this one!"

"Babe, take a deep breath and chill out. If he doesn't want it then it rightfully goes to your brother who should be starting training soon. And as for Jaxon being a father figure to Tyler, it's better than you think. When you were in a coma, Tyler would cling to Jaxon and just.....Jaxon provided the love and comfort Tyler needed." Lizzy said with a soft smile.

"Thank you Lizzy, but what did you come in here for?"

"Annual mafia ball is in 4 days In Spain."

"You've got to be kidding me." I groaned.

Lizzy just stands there shaking her head. Great. Just great. The mafia ball is the when every single mafia piles into one big ball room and acts civil for one night. I absolutely hate it. No violence, no threats, and no weapons. It's absolutely the worst idea but attendance is mandatory.

"Dress shopping in two hours, don't be late!" Lizzy says as she walks out of the room.

•••

Currently me, Aria, Alfonzo, Enzo, Jaxon, Dante, Lizzy and Tyler were at the mall, buying clothes for the event. Did I mention that your family is required to come too? No? Oops. Well now you know.

Me, Lizzy and Aria are all currently looking for dresses for the event. The boys were on their own, buying their suits.

Aria's dress^

Ravens dress

Lizzy's dress^

I paid for the dresses and told the lady to have them delivered by tomorrow because the day after tomorrow we'd be flying out to Spain.

Mom and dad already had their clothes for that night ready. Jaxon would be meeting his family at our hotel. Yes it's one the mafia owns. I have the penthouse suite ready for us to stay in. It's a 3 storey penthouse and each floor has 4-5 bedrooms along with 5 bathrooms. Yes it's huge, but I've been to Spain before for the mafia ball and sometimes one of our alliances would stay in the penthouse suite with us but I prefer my privacy and so do they.

Here's how the sleeping arrangements go.
Zoey and Aria.
Tyler and Alfonzo
Me and Jaxon.
Dante and Lizzy
Enzo on his own
Mom and dad
Jaxons parents

We pair everyone up just for safety measures and some people have a hard time sleeping in new places. It may not be brand new but we come here about every 4-7 years so no one is completely used to it.

•••

"DANTE! JAXON!!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

They both came running down the stairs with wide eyes, looking at me like some maniac.

"Get dressed, we are going for a torturing and information extraction session with one of my prisoners. Take some anti-nausea before you come down too."

I walked to Enzo's room and told him to get ready too. If Lizzy trusts him, then I do too and he hasn't tried anything. Even when I was in a coma, he helped instead of take the opportunity to cause trouble.

‼️WARNING, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE OR CAN NOT HANDLE IN-DEPTH TORTURE SCENES, DO NOT READ UNTIL YOU SEE THESE EMOJIS AGAIN‼️

•••

I walked down into the cells at the mafia house with the three men behind me. I had a blank expression on my face. Lord have mercy on the prisoner.

Jaxons POV

Raven told us to wait in this room while she went and got the prisoner. All three of us were looking at each other wondering what we got ourselves into. A few minutes later Raven came in with a prisoner who looked... unhealthy to say the least.

We all three stood in the corner not wanting to disturb whatever she was going to be doing.

"We are gonna play a game. A game where you scream, beg for mercy and give me the information and I get to have all the fun by using my toys on you!" Raven said in the most innocent tone with the most deadliest look in her eyes.

The dude in the chair had a confused look on his face. He looked over to us but got an instant slap to the face by her. Alright then.

"HEY! YOUR PLAYING WITH ME! NOT THEM!" She yelled at the dude.

Raven walked over to a wall where whips, knives, needles, chains, blow torches and so much more hung. She grabbed a blow torches and a huge black knife. She turned it on and started heating the knife up.

"I'm gonna ask you something, if I don't like your answer then I choose the punishment. If I do like your answer,  I make this quick for you!" Raven smiled at the dude calmly. "What does your boss have planned for me and my family?"

"FUCK YOU!" The dude yelled.

"Wrong answer!" Raven giggled.

She tore his shirt of then took the knife that she had put in front of the flame and cut off a piece of his skin on his stomach. Not that bad.....until she put the burning knife against where she skinned him. He was crying and screaming and thrashing in the chair.

"Tell me what I want to know." Raven said awfully calmly.

"He p-plans to attack you after the ball!!!" The man screamed. I could tell that Raven enjoyed his screams and pathetic blubbering.

"Good boy! But I gotta make an example out of you.....too bad so sad!" Raven pouted before giggling.

Raven grabbed a whip a brought it down 10 times on each of the dudes legs. She then blow torched the welts of his thighs all while screamed and screamed.

She took a different knife and carved into his skin "you will be him soon" as a message all while giggling and smiling. Not gonna lie, it was kinda hot but at the same time scares the shit out of me. He passed out but Raven woke the dude up with ice cold water.

Ravens POV

I looked over to Jaxon who had love and pride in his eyes but behind that was fear. Not a lot but enough for me to see. I looked back to my prisoner and thought about the next thing to do and then an idea.

Cut off his fingers
Pull out his teeth
And blow torch his dick.

Sounds like a good enough plan so I did just that. His screams where music to my ears. I liked hearing people beg for my mercy. The me you see when I torture is the me that takes out my child hood trauma on the people who cross me.

•••

‼️NO MORE TORTURE‼️

I had the dead body sent to Marcel. I was currently still down in the cells, petting Hades and Zeus. Zeus had his head in my lap and Hades had his head in Jaxons lap but was laid across all the guys's laps. No one said anything, we just sat the petting Hades and Zeus.

"What was that in there?" Dante asked. I didn't look up.

"That's who you all hear of. The red angel of  death. That was her. She is an alternative me. The one who takes her trauma out on the ones who cross me."

"Lizzy told me about your tattoos, she told me you get them to count the lives you take but I feel there is more than that."

Enzo elbowed Dante in the arm. "Dude that's none of your fucking business!"

"It's ok Enzo. Dante, I was abused my father, he whipped me, cut me, starved me, and much more. They cover my scars. They represent my past and I don't regret a single one." 

•••

I currently have my head on Jaxons chest, it's late and everyone is asleep except us. I'm currently tracing the tattoos on his chest while he is playing with my hair.

"Do you want kids some day?" I ask in just above a whisper.

"Eventually but at the same time I don't want them in danger bc we run mafias." Jaxon said. I just nodded at his words.

"I love you Jaxon."

"I love you too Raven."

A/N: comment your thoughts? Do you guys want a bonus chapter on Christmas and new year's?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 5.9K 80
*editing* "๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž...
94.5K 1.2K 16
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Four years have passed since they last saw each other. And in these four years, a lot has happe...
146K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
543K 11.9K 62
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...