BROTHERS - A Naruto Neglect F...

By Ryu_Hasashi

The Shinigami decides to meddle with the prophecy. He Changes the Prophecy into something else. Find Out in... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning
CHAPTER 2: The Prophecy
CHAPTER 3 : REBIRTH OF THE UZUMAKI CLAN
CHAPTER 5: TRAINING BEGINS
CHAPTER 6: GRADUATION
CHAPTER 7 : THE STRONGEST TEAM
CHAPTER 8: FIRST MISSION?
CHAPTER 9 : MISSION TO IWAGAKURE (I)
CHAPTER 10 : TEAM 11 ON FIRE
CHAPTER 12 : A BRIEF TIMESKIP

CHAPTER 4: NINJA ACADEMY AND THE UCHIHAS

4K 81 66
By Ryu_Hasashi

   ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ

As the clock turned to eight it started beeping over and over again making the occupant of the bed groan as he turned. The red head opened his eyes showing the deep black orbs and squints at the light as he reaches out from below the cover and whacks the alarm clock silencing it before running his hand over his face to wipe the sleep away.

Pushing himself up into a sitting position the cover falls from the red heads torso showing he's shirtless and was quite lean, not extremely muscular but he didn't have much baby fat, and there was some muscle definition showing he was quite active, but there were some light scaring from what looked like knife wounds on his arms and a few on his chest but all looked to have healed long ago.

Opening his eyes again now slightly more awake, he started over to the door joining the apartments and gave it a rough hard knock.

"Naruto, time to get up, I'll be in to make breakfast in ten minutes." the red head called through the door getting a mumbled response.

As he finished getting dressed by pulling on a white T-shirt with a red band going from his right shoulder to his left hip, he lifted a black strip of cloth and tied it around his head keeping his spiky hair up and out of his face.

Giving a final yawn and stretch the boy walked over to the door and knocked again, "Ready or not Naruto, I'm coming in." he said as he turned the handle and opened the door.

As he walked in the he smirked seeing the yawning and stretching form of his younger brother coming to greet him.

He had bright blond hair and a rather chubby face with three whisker birth marks on ether cheek, as he finished yawning he opened his eyes showing the same cerulean blue eyes that his brother shared, he was wearing a pair of light blue pyjama bottoms and white shirt with a black night cap on his head.

Seeing his brother the blond smiled, "Morning Ryu-Nii."

Ryu smiled giving a small chuckled, "Morning Otōto, you go and wake yourself up and I'll get breakfast on the go." he said shaking his head

With a groggy nod Naruto turned and walked to the bathroom on the other side of the apartment while Ryu went into the kitchen area and started going through the cupboards. Opening one after another he started to frown, 'Out of food again, and there's no telling what they'll charge us this time if I go now.' Ryu thought as he opened the last cupboard and sighed as he took out the content, two instant ramen tubs and sighed, 'Breakfast of champions' he thought rhetorically as he put the water in and put them in the microwave before sitting down and sighing.

Naruto came out of the bathroom and saw his brother sighing and walked over, "What's the matter Nii-chan?" he asked hating to see his big brother worried.

Ryu shook his head with a sigh, "We're out of food again, I'm going to have to go see Sandaime-sama and see if he can have our groceries sorted by other means, I swear that girl is over charging us for our food." Ryu said as Naruto sat down.

"I'm sure Jiji can help he always does." Naruto said as he tried to think of a way to brighten the mood before smiling, "Hey, do you want to help me prank some guys today, I've got loads of ideas!" Naruto said exaggerating by throwing his arms out wide making Ryu smirk before he shook his head.

"Sorry Otōto, maybe later when I get back from seeing Sandaime-sama about our food situation and some other things." Ryu said with a small smile this got Naruto's attention.

"What "other things"?" Naruto asked curious as to what his older brother was going to be seeing their grandfather figure about.

Ryu smiles as he pets Naruto's head "I am going to ask Sandaime-sama to give us some advice for training so I'll train you in the basics before we go to the academy Naruto" as Naruto grins "But can't we wait for the academy , I mean the instructors will teach us"

Ryu smirked as he reached over and rustled his brother hair "You can never be ready to prepare when it comes to things like this Otōto, remember that." he said with a smirk as his brother pushed his hand off his head and pouted.

"You always act so much older than me, even though we are of almost the same agr." Naruto pouted at his brother treating him like a little kid.

Ryu smirked, "Bigger brothers always grow up quicker, they have to in order to look out for their Otōtos'." he said as the microwave finally dinged and Ryu got up to get the food.

Taking the bowls out he put them on the table and handed Naruto a pair of chopsticks, they pulled back the lids and Naruto inhaled the smell like it was a sweet perfume.

"Aaaah, food of Kami-sama for breakfast. Is there any better way to start the day?" Naruto smiled as he took in the scene

Ryu chuckled as he shook his head at his brothers words, "Well I'm not sure about Ramen for breakfast but it will do for today." he said as they put their hands together and bowed, ""Itadakimasu"", before starting to eat.

"Sasuke, Ayuri wake up quickly you have a big day today"Mikoto says as she pulls the blankets off the two Uchiha's as Sasuke groans

"Kaa-san don't worry I am strong enough to beat Menma.... it doesn't matter if he is the child of prophecy or something and that weakling Brother of his"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GET UP BEFORE I SHOVE THIS SPOON UP YOUR ASS"Mikoto says as she pushes Sasuke off the bed.

"Morning Kaa-san"Ayuri says as she was already up and goes into the bathroom.

"Morning my princess and you too Sasuke get refershed and come down in 10 minutes Your father , Itachi and I will drop you off" as Sasuke's eyes widen "Nii-san is back" he says as he quickly runs down and hugs his brother tightly.

"Nii-san you are back"Sasuke says as Itachi smiles and pokes his head "Yes I am otuoto How can I not be here for my cute little siblings big day" He says smiling as Fugaku comes in and Ayuri comes down and hugs Itachi.

"Indeed it is a big day for you Sasuke , Ayuri ,you both are my kids and the successors to the Uchiha Clan along with Itachi , I want you to crush everyone there along with Namikaze brats I am sure you'll make us Uchiha's proud"Fugaku says as he smirks reading the newspaper.

"Become a good Ninja Ayuri ,Sasuke I know you both can do this" Mikoto says as she places the breakfast and they eat.

Outside the academy

Ryu smiles as he walks with Naruto as they both wearing Anbu lowers along with a meshed shirt and hoods over them as Ryu had Kunai and Shuriken holsters 4 on each leg with his sword on his back while Naruto had three on one leg as they fistbump.

"Nii-chan we'll be the best here"Naruto says as Ryu was about to say something but was interrupted by a voice.

"Keep on dreaming dobe , Uchiha's will be the best " Sasuke says loudly as he walks towards the Uzumaki brothers along with Sayuri.

"What did you say Teme  we'll crush you"

"As I said you both are weaklings we the Sharingan users are the Strongest"Sasuke says proudfully as Naruto frowns

"Have you unlocked your Sharingan?"Ryu asks as he looks at the black haired siblings who look away as Sasuke says

"I don't need my Sharingan to beat losers like you" He says as he walks away but Ayuri takes a step forward "Who are you , I haven't seen you before?"

"It's polite to tell about yourself then asking someone first"Ryu says as Naruto looks around and at Sasuke

"But you could be an enemy Ninja too"

"Had I been a Ninja you would already have been dead"Ryu say as he had a kunai at Ayuri's belly as she gulps

"A-ayuri Uchiha ,of the Uchiha Clan and that's my brother Sasuke Uchiha" Ayuri says as Ryu nods
"I am Uzumaki Naruto and he is Uzumaki Ryu my nii-chan" Naruto says as he jumps on Ryu happily who inturn Chuckles as Ayuri nods while smiling"I hope we'll be friends Naruto ,Ryu"

"Sure Ayuri-san/chan"Ryu and Naruto says together as they enter the Classroom followed by Uchiha twins.

Inside the academy

"I am going to be the Strongest Ninja even Stronger than my dad"Menma says as he smirks and his fangirls cheer

"Tch as if Namikaze I'll be stronger than you no matter if you are the child of prophecy" Sasuke says as his fangirls cheer

"Well I'll be the Strongest out of you both "Naruto says as he grins and the class frowns

"As if demon , you won't be stronger" some of the students say as Naruto looks and Ryu frowns leaking his Killer Intent

"If you ever call my brother a Demon , ever again I'll make sure I'll end your life that very second, say that to your parents too , the UZUMAKI CLAN IS BACK" Ryu says as he pets Naruto's head "Forget these Assholes otouto let's sit" he says pulling Naruto to a far off seat near the window.

"What was that , I felt like I should kill myself, this guy is good, but what did he do just now"Sasuke thinks as he looks at Ryu and Naruto smiling

"That red guy is strong , damn he stopped mom too, I need to get strong Kyuubi, you bastard demon give me your powers"Menma thinks

"At least that Ryu guy will keep Nii-san safe....I hope you'll forgive me Nii-san"Mito thinks.

Ayuri walks up to them "Can I sit with you guys my brother is an asshole to talk with you both are better" as Naruto grins "Sure Ayuri-chan sit here" Naruto says as he shifts to the left towards Ryu making space for her as she grins sitting next to him
"Thanks Naruto-kun , Ryu-kun" she says as Naruto blushes a little but calm while Ryu nods looking at the Sky.

Soon Iruka Umino comes into the class along with Sandaime Hokage.

"Listen Here , from today onwards you all will be starting to train for becoming a  ninja , I am Iruka Umino your Chunin instructor and I'll treat all of you equally and this is Touji Mizuki your co-sensei and as you all know the man standing here is one of the strongest Ninja's alive our beloved sandaime Hokage "The Professor" Hiruzen Sarutobi" as Hiruzen smiles and looks at the students "I know my children you all will be great Ninja's and will uphold the will of fire and make Konoha proud"

"YES HOKAGE-SAMA"everyone says as he nods and Shunshins appear.

"Now then we'll introduce ourselves beginning with you"Iruka says pointing at a random boy.

"I am Shikamaru Nara,I want to sleep"

"I am Choji Akimichi, I want to be a good Akimichi clan leader"

"I am Kiba Inuzuka and I am an Alpha"he says as one of the girl passes a comment "Who stinks"making the entire class laugh.

"Um..I..am H-hinata H-hyuga  and I -i want to unite the Hyuga Clan"

"I am Ino Yamanaka Of the Yamanak Clan"

"I am Sakura Haruno"

"I am Aburame Shino, of the Aburame Clan"

Soon it was Menma's turn

"I am Menma Namikaze and I'll be the strongest ninja even Stronger than my dad" he says as his fangirls squeals

"I am Mito Uzumaki Namikaze , I will make someone to return back to us "She says

"I am Sasuke Uchiha, I am going to make the UCHIHA Clan and my brother proud"

"I am Ayuri Uchiha , I want to be as strong as the legendary sannin Tsunade-sama and heal people"

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki DATTEBAYO and I'll be the Strongest Hokage ever and want to make my brother proud"

Iruka smiles as he says "Ryu Uzumaki you are up" he says as all the eyes were focused on Ryu

"I am Ryu Uzumaki , I am 13 I may not look like that old due to some reasons but I am elder than each one of you and as for a dream I don't have one, maybe keeping the Hokage Chair Warm for Naruto yeah I'll be a Hokage too" Ryu says as Naruto and Ayuri smiles

"Very well Let's go out for Kunai Practice and that's all for today" Iruka says as everyone follows him while  Ryu jumps down the window pulling Naruto with him

"Niiiiiiii-channnnnn", Naruto screams as they both landed on there feet "What?"

"What do you mean what? Baka Jumping down from the top"

"But we are alive and I'll do that almost everytime so get used to it"

"WHAT NOOOO"Naruto whines as Iruka comes out with the rest

"How did you both reach here first"Iruka says as Ryu points at the open Window "We jumped down , Simple"

"Eh, well anyways let's start with the Kunai Practice ,take these Kunai's and throw them at the dummies there each of you will throw 10 Kunai's each and the passing are 3 hits"Iruka says everyone throws one by one

Sakura got  2 , Ino got  3 , Shikamaru got 4 , Hinata got 4, Choji got 4  , Kiba Got 5 , Shino got 6 Mito got 7 Menma got 8 , Ayuri got 8 whereas Sasuke got 9

Naruto walks up as he takes the kunai "Beat that dobe"Sasuke says as Naruto starts to throw and he gets 5 hits making Menma and Sasuke Laugh.

"Now second dobe you try to beat my record"Menma says as Ryu picks up a kunai and throws it as he weaves Handsigns
"Kunai Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" Ryu says as the Kunai multiplies and each hits the target making everyone eyes widen.

"Sensei?"Ryu says as Iruka blinks "Uh yeah Perfect 10 and bonus of 5 points for the Jutsu"

"Everyone I know you'll do better next time Just keep training and you'll do it , That's all for today , You can go"Iruka says as he walks away

"Nii-chan how did you do that Teach me please"Naruto says as Ryu Chuckles "Yes I will, let's go for now I am hungry"Ryu says but they were stopped by Ayuri.

"Yes Ayuri-chan what do you need?"Naruto says as they look at Ayuri

"Um..you know I want to be a strong ninja but my father doesn't teach me because he thinks I am weak and itachi-nii-san doesn't have time so can you please teach me And train me too along with Naruto-kun, Ryu-kun ?"Ayuri says as Naruto grins "Accept it Nii-chan more people the better" as Ryu nods
"All right meet us at our Clan house near the river we'll train there Ayuri-chan"Ryu says as Naruto wraps an Arm aroundRyu and Ayuri as Ryu smiles while Ayuri blushes "Perfect then we'll grow stronger together Nii-chan , Ayuri-cha"Naruto says as they walk away

  ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ

Characters

1

|Uzumaki Naruto

2| Ayuri Uchiha

3|Uzumaki Ryu

(He is not an Anbu)

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.5K 27
NOT BEING UPDATED! NEW OWNER IS TAGGED IN NEWEST CHAPTER!
427K 9.7K 29
| ONLY KEEPING THIS UP DUE TO VIEWERS' REQUESTS. REWRITE IS IN PROGRESS | Minato and Kushina are alive, but they have forgotten their oldest, Naruto...
54.8K 765 26
what if kushina had triplets? what if naruto was abandoned by his parents due to the prophecy? what if minato used a different seal? what if minato w...
559 21 4
Being neglected and disowned by their own parents for unknown reason, injured by mob, seen as a monster would even change the heart of righteous huma...