My Apprentice Is Worth 10 Bil...

By TheSaltedFish

Baili Wusheng, a young master of the cultivator family who has been in seclusion for many years. After going... More

Chapter 1: Baili leave the mountain
Chapter 2: An explosion happened accidentally.
Chapter 3: Medicine!
Chapter 4: He has a steel stomach.
Chapter 5: Prosperity, democracy, civilization and harmony...
Chapter 6: The bottle of medicine is missing.
Chapter 7: The first meeting of the Gong and the Shou.
Chapter 8: Liquor.
Chapter 9: Wei Xichen may be a big shot.
Chapter 10: A man standing at the top of the entertainment industry.
Chapter 11: Not talking about the same thing?
Chapter 12: Baili is kidnapped?
Chapter 13: I can save you.
Chapter 14: You sleep!
Chapter 15: Cake.
Chapter 16: Formally moved into Wei family.
Chapter 17: "That" has came again.
Chapter 18: We are going to heaven.
Chapter 19: Can we go to heaven together?
Chapter 20: Martial arts instructor.
Chapter 21: Apprentice.
Chapter 22: Apprentice +1.
Chapter 23: Director, I'm here again!
Chapter 24: Give you a talisman.
Chapter 25: The apprentice is captured by the bad guy?
Chapter 26: The traitor.
Chapter 27: Apprentice, what do you want to do?
Chapter 28: You are rotten.
Chapter 29: General Wei throw up.
Chapter 30: Make it up today.
Chapter 31: General Wei confess.
Chapter 32: Something happened to the apprentice again.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: How to improve your cultivation quickly.
Chapter 35: Travel.
Chapter 36: Spend money for Baili to see a doctor.
Chapter 37: See a doctor~
Chapter 38: The brain hurts.
Chapter 39: Dreamland.
Chapter 40: The dreamland is the first.
Chapter 41: It's still the first dreamland.
Chapter 42: Enter the second dreamland.
Chapter 43: The second dreamland.
Chapter 44: Double cultivation method!
Chapter 45: Master became his Taoist companion.
Chapter 46: Go to investigate.
Chapter 47: Still awkward.
Chapter 48: Shameless.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The line of life and death.
Chapter 52: When are you going to eat!
Chapter 53: Ring.
Chapter 54: General Wei crosses the calamity.
Chapter 55: Wei Xichen and Baili get married.
Chapter 56: Cousin.
Chapter 57: Your lao gong is difficult to deal with.
Chapter 58: This person is still Wei Xichen.
Chapter 59: The end of the chapter, there are some extras~
Chapter 60: Fanwai, to return home
Chapter 61: The final special episode.

Chapter 51: There is another way.

438 20 0
By TheSaltedFish

Wei Xichen opened his closed eyes and looked back, only to realize that it was Baili's cousin who had blocked the blow for them.

"Cousin!" Baili called out, feeling like a survivor.

He was already determined to die, but he did not expect his apprentice to stand in front of him at a critical moment. Although he was too crazy, Baili was very touched. If he wanted to die together, he would die together. Brother unexpectedly appeared.

"You stand back." The cousin didn't turn his head, and then looked at the man coldly, "You should accept it if you see it well, so as not to provoke the anger of the public."

"Heh." The man seemed to laugh, and thought he would shoot again. But when he saw that he suddenly took the sword in his hand, he took a deep look at his cousin, and he disappeared in place.

The cousin carefully surveyed the surrounding area and confirmed that this person had indeed left, then he let go of his tight nerves and looked back at Baili.

"Too foolish." Cousin went down to check Baili's body, with a serious tone, "Since he knows that there is danger, why don't you go back to the t market, or if you tell me in advance, at least there will be multiple helpers."

"I was wrong. Cousin, hiss! It hurts..." Baili was holding his wrist, enduring the pain of Zhenqi retrograde, grinning.

"It deserves your pain." The cousin said grimly, but he took out a pill and stuffed it into Baili's mouth, "Endure, I will heal your wounds temporarily. Any further delay will damage your body.

" Hmm." Baili could only hold back his teeth, closed his eyes and circulated the zhenqi in his body, and cooperated with his cousin to heal him.

Wei Xichen didn't dare to interrupt them aloud, and kept staring beside him, his obscure sight staying on Baili's face. Li Xian stood trembling and did not dare to make a sound, his face was full of aftermath.

After about a quarter of an hour, the two people opened their eyes and exhaled.

"How is it?" Wei Xichen asked worriedly.

"It's okay, let's go back first." Baili gave him a soothing look, took his hand and stood up.

Wei Xichen looked at his disastrous expression, still worried, but he could only go back to the hotel with the three of them.

When they returned to the hotel room, the people breathed a sigh of relief. After leaving the wilderness and returning to the city, they felt much safer.

"Cousin, why are you here suddenly? Is the crew not busy?" Baili couldn't wait to ask after sitting down in the living room. The situation before was simply critical. Had the cousin suddenly appeared, he and his apprentice would have been cold.

"What do you mean, why don't I call you at night?" The cousin glared at him, looking like iron and steel, "Since the patriarch has already said that you should not interfere in this matter, you should Stop it at the right time, and now

I am still injured." "My phone is turned off and muted... Well, this is my fault, but I am not worried about the apprentice. Besides, even if we stop, the other party may not stop. Ah." Baili rubbed his nose and said with some guilty conscience, "Next time I will definitely want to tell you in advance..."

"Do you want to have another time?" My cousin raised his eyebrows again, "I will give The patriarch calls, you

will go back to the clan tomorrow." "Then I will take my apprentice back together." Baili thought for a while, and felt that his cousin's words were also reasonable. At least the clan is safe, but the apprentice's work problem cannot be solved. Up.

"You want to take Wei...Mr. Wei back together?" The cousin frowned suddenly.

"Well, the other party seems to be very attached to my apprentice. If I don't take him back, he will definitely burp." Baili grinned, and then he grinned for a while, not knowing where the injury was.

Seeing Wei Xichen hurrying to hold Baili anxiously, his cousin's eyebrows became tighter, "Making a fool."

"Cousin?" Baili was startled by his solemn tone.

"The Baili family has always been hidden. How can you bring an outsider to the clan at will." The cousin said when he saw Baili he wanted to refute and said quickly, "Even if he is your apprentice, but his surname is not Baili, you think that the clan Wouldn't anyone object to it? Do you know how much trouble it will cause your parents?"

Baili choked back and couldn't refute what Baili said. Although his mother said before that he should take Wei Xichen back, but Baili I have never thought about it so much, but now I was told by my cousin that he suddenly reacted.

"Then... what should I do?" Baili hesitated, letting him let his apprentice out there would definitely be uneasy.

"You go back to heal first, maybe the other party won't keep staring at Mr. Wei," said the cousin.

"No, I'm not relieved." Baili shook his head, "If there is another attack, and I'm not here, then it's over." At this point, Baili gritted his teeth and said, "Cousin, tell you the truth. , Wei Xichen and I have already...finished a contract."

"The contract? What kind of contract?" The cousin was startled for a moment, and after a while his face gradually became difficult to look, "You are just a fool! Baili family rules are here. Isn't it a joke in your eyes?!"

Baili hung his head and dared not speak, he was always at fault for this matter.

"Please don't blame Baili, this matter is my fault." Wei Xichen interrupted, and his arm stretched out and took Baili into his arms.

"I don't care who is at fault, does the patriarch know about this?" The cousin's serious expression at the moment seemed to have become another person, looking at Wei Xichen with a bad look.

"I don't know yet." Baili wiped her face and said dejectedly.

"You tell them yourself that the contract has been resolved, and there must be a way in the clan." The cousin said, "You should practice in the Hui clan, it is too dangerous outside."

"This..." Baili subconsciously looked at his apprentice, although He used to think about solvating the contract, but if he really wanted to do so, he still felt it was impossible.

We have already reached this point, how can we say that we break up?

"I don't agree." Just when Baili wanted to reject his cousin, Wei Xichen suddenly said, "The contract will not end. I want to stay with Baili forever."

Wei Xichen held Baili's hand with his eyes With uncompromising determination, even in the face of Baili's cousin, he still did not give in.

"Why do you?" The cousin looked deep, "Do you think that your identity and your money can make you worthy of hundreds of miles? Do you think these things are needed as a monk?"

"I know , But won't let go." Wei Xichen's hand clenched harder again. No matter what Baili's cousin said, he would not compromise, but... Baili's hesitation just now stabbed him.

Baili seemed to feel the anxiety of the person next to him, and took his hand back and smiled at him, "Don't worry." Then he turned to look at his cousin, "Cousin, I will tell my parents about this. , But how to do it is our business, and we will make the decision ourselves."

"You—" my cousin did not expect Baili to be so strong suddenly, his mouth opened but failed to speak, and in the end he could only Gave him a glance.

"Think about it." The cousin threw a word and left angrily.

After the door was slammed, the remaining three people looked sad.

"Junior Brother, are your family members so scary?" Li Xian kept shrinking in the corner, finally feeling of existence.

"No, cousin he has a good temper, maybe I really got in trouble this time." Baili said with a frown.

Wei Xichen retracted his gaze from the door, his eyebrows frowned, "Bai Li, I have something to tell you."

"Then what, don't care about my cousin's words, I don't have that idea." Baili thought he was worried. About the termination of the contract, he leaned over and gave a quiet comfort.

Wei Xichen faintly glanced at Baili without speaking, but directly pulled the person up from the sofa to the bedroom. Li Xian looked at the closed door and rubbed his nose. Is his presence really so low?

Baili, who was dragged back to the room by his apprentice, was a little nervous. After Wei Xichen let him sit on the bed, he kept staring at him with a stern look. He didn't say anything for a long time, making Baili feel groggy.

"How is your injury?" Wei Xichen asked softly after a while.

"Huh?" Baili was stunned for a moment. Originally thought that Wei Xichen would ask about the contract first, but he didn't expect this person to worry about his body first.

"I'm fine, just take a few days off." After Baili finished speaking, he suddenly realized that this person was standing in front of him desperately before, and his nose was sour. ......"

"Do you want me to live alone?" Wei Xichen suddenly became a little angry, and let go of the hand that the two had been holding together, "Bai Li, should you give me a little response?"

"I... ..." Baili was even more sour by his aggrieved voice, but he did not know how to answer him, "I didn't mean that..."

"What do you mean? Huh?" Wei Xichen suddenly approached Baili, almost with His cheeks pressed against each other.

"You...you are different from me, you still have a younger brother to take care of..." Baili backed away with difficulty, but probably because he was injured and a little weak, he actually lay down directly on On the bed.

"There is nothing different." After Wei Xichen said, he realized that he was in a wrong state at the moment, frowned and did not continue to ask the question, and worriedly helped him up, "You said it was okay."

"It's okay, just... ...Um..." Baili snorted, and suddenly fell into Wei Xichen's arms with an instability, and then the whole person became stiff. This feeling of weakness and throwing in arms is really terrible.

"What is it?" Wei Xichen hugged the person tightly and suddenly smiled, "It's rare to see you like this."

Baili licked his teeth and pushed the person to the side angrily.

"Don't make trouble." Wei Xichen smiled and drew the person back. "I have something to tell you."

"If you have a fart, please let go." Baili rolled his eyes.

"No hurry, you have to tell me the true condition of your body before talking about this." Wei Xichen looked at him firmly.

"I said it's okay, why do you have so many questions." Baili stretched out his hand and hammered him on his head. After retracting, he saw his apprentice still staring at him and curled his lips. "

Bai Li said it was an understatement, but Wei Xichen was not so foolish.

"So how can I help you?" Wei Xichen took a deep breath, his arms tightened again.

"I should have listened to my cousin, and return to the Baili family as soon as possible..." Baili leaned against this person and finally did not push him, but suddenly paused in the middle of speaking, "There is another way, you should remember it. ......"

"Huh? What?" Wei Xichen was taken aback for a moment and looked at him puzzled.

Baili curled his eyebrows and looked at him with a serious expression.

Stunned for a while, Wei Xichen suddenly realized that after thinking about it, it turned out to be...

"Are you sure it is feasible?" Wei Xichen raised his eyebrows and asked uncertainly.

"I don't want to forget it, when I didn't say it!" Baili became angry from embarrassment, and reached out to push someone.

"No, I am too willing." Wei Xichen laughed haha. This is the first time Baili asked to do this kind of thing. How could he be unwilling.

Wei Xichen was just afraid of hurting him.

"Hey! You...uh..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.4K 40
WARNING: This book contains strong language, dubious situations, deception issues, manipulations, abduction and dark romance. "Because I don't want...
56.4K 994 21
Naruto uzumaki is supposed to marry hinata huyga because it's arranged. At the first wedding meeting he meets hinata friend sakura haruno. He invites...
181K 6.1K 19
It's customary for Gothic romance novels to include a mysterious girl locked in the attic. Hannah Smith just wishes she wasn't that girl. As a narcol...
75K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...