My Apprentice Is Worth 10 Bil...

Oleh TheSaltedFish

Baili Wusheng, a young master of the cultivator family who has been in seclusion for many years. After going... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Baili leave the mountain
Chapter 2: An explosion happened accidentally.
Chapter 3: Medicine!
Chapter 4: He has a steel stomach.
Chapter 5: Prosperity, democracy, civilization and harmony...
Chapter 6: The bottle of medicine is missing.
Chapter 7: The first meeting of the Gong and the Shou.
Chapter 8: Liquor.
Chapter 9: Wei Xichen may be a big shot.
Chapter 10: A man standing at the top of the entertainment industry.
Chapter 11: Not talking about the same thing?
Chapter 12: Baili is kidnapped?
Chapter 13: I can save you.
Chapter 14: You sleep!
Chapter 15: Cake.
Chapter 16: Formally moved into Wei family.
Chapter 17: "That" has came again.
Chapter 18: We are going to heaven.
Chapter 19: Can we go to heaven together?
Chapter 20: Martial arts instructor.
Chapter 21: Apprentice.
Chapter 22: Apprentice +1.
Chapter 23: Director, I'm here again!
Chapter 24: Give you a talisman.
Chapter 25: The apprentice is captured by the bad guy?
Chapter 26: The traitor.
Chapter 27: Apprentice, what do you want to do?
Chapter 28: You are rotten.
Chapter 29: General Wei throw up.
Chapter 30: Make it up today.
Chapter 31: General Wei confess.
Chapter 32: Something happened to the apprentice again.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: How to improve your cultivation quickly.
Chapter 35: Travel.
Chapter 36: Spend money for Baili to see a doctor.
Chapter 37: See a doctor~
Chapter 38: The brain hurts.
Chapter 39: Dreamland.
Chapter 40: The dreamland is the first.
Chapter 41: It's still the first dreamland.
Chapter 42: Enter the second dreamland.
Chapter 43: The second dreamland.
Chapter 44: Double cultivation method!
Chapter 45: Master became his Taoist companion.
Chapter 47: Still awkward.
Chapter 48: Shameless.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The line of life and death.
Chapter 51: There is another way.
Chapter 52: When are you going to eat!
Chapter 53: Ring.
Chapter 54: General Wei crosses the calamity.
Chapter 55: Wei Xichen and Baili get married.
Chapter 56: Cousin.
Chapter 57: Your lao gong is difficult to deal with.
Chapter 58: This person is still Wei Xichen.
Chapter 59: The end of the chapter, there are some extras~
Chapter 60: Fanwai, to return home
Chapter 61: The final special episode.

Chapter 46: Go to investigate.

674 21 0
Oleh TheSaltedFish

After returning to city t, Baili will return to work on the crew, and tomorrow the entire crew will collectively rush to the city for location shooting.

Mr. Wei was unwilling to leave Baili from the heart, and the relationship between the two had just eased and they had to be separated. It was nothing humans did! Besides, Baili's body has not recovered yet, how can he be relieved...

"So you think someone can bully me?" Baili squeezed a water cup into powder with his bare hands.

"I didn't mean that." Wei Xichen twitched his mouth and walked over to hug him. "Of course I can rest assured of the people on the crew. I am afraid that if there are people with bad intentions, I will take advantage of your weakness."

Baili was stunned. Later, I realized that the mysterious person who appeared before and the incident of Wei Xichen being involved in the illusion for no reason had no clue.

"What you should worry about is yourself." Baili died with a hard mouth. "If something goes wrong and I don't have time to come back, remember to be smart."

"So for my personal safety, shouldn't you stay here? "Wei Xichen is still making the last persuasion.

"No, I'll be annoyed when I see you." Baili rolled his eyes and said mercilessly.

Wei Xichen: "..." Mr.

Wei was so shocked that he could not speak.

Baili didn't notice that his apprentice was constantly disseminating grievances. He turned over the souvenirs he bought from the tourist area, and divided the pile into several piles in a few clicks.

"These will be given to cousins, these seniors and seniors, and these will be given to apprentices..." After the separation, Baili put the things in the bags and prepared to go out, "I'm going to the seniors' house, are you waiting at home?

" I'll go too." Of course, Wei Xichen would not stay at home by himself, and immediately got up and went out with Baili.

Wei Xichen drove Baili to Li Xian's apartment. After staying in the illusion for a long time, Baili felt cordial at everything now. When the car stopped, he couldn't wait to jump down.

At this time, Li Xian and Wang Lao were both at home. After they entered the door, they found that the atmosphere at home was very solemn.

Did Senior Wang fry the stove again? Baili glanced at the bedroom subconsciously, but it seemed calm.

"My nephew, something has happened." Wang Lao looked solemn.

"What's the matter, senior?" Baili couldn't help becoming nervous when seeing both of them with a stormy expression.

"Before I asked my friend to help investigate the matter of Naidan being snatched by others, but only yesterday, things just made some progress, and my friend had an accident." Wang Lao frowned, his tone was low, "A monk attacked him. , The other party's cultivation base is very high, so..." At

this point, Wang Lao sighed and looked depressed, "His inner alchemy has also been taken away. Now that his cultivation base is exhausted, he can't start all over again.

" This is unexpected!" Baili raised his eyebrows, "Is there any other clues?"

"It was because the clues were discovered that caused the murder. Now the clues have been broken, fortunately, he saved his life." Wang Lao sighed. Said, "Everyone is in danger right now, and no one dared to investigate this matter anymore."

"Senior, don't worry, I can investigate this matter." Baili said immediately.

"My nephew, don't want to make a joke. Now that person is staring at the monk in the Golden Core Stage, why are you letting you take a risk?" Wang Lao said disapprovingly.

"I'm not impulsive, it's my apprentice. I can't stand by, and even if I don't investigate, they will come to me." Baili told Elder Wang and Li Xian about the illusion before, and finally made up his mind. "I feel that the other party is targeting us.

Rather than sit back and wait for death, don't take the initiative to attack." "My nephew said something reasonable." Wang Lao looked at the two of them strangely, and suddenly smiled, "Right, the previous one. If you have finished reading Shuangxiu Dafa, I will still..."

"No!" Baili quickly interrupted his next words, stood up with a black face, "I think it's time to leave. I will go to the place where the accident happened tomorrow. Take a look and let you know if you find it." After speaking, he took the apprentice away.

"Master, what did you see?" Li Xian asked, who had not spoken.

"Don't tell, don't tell, it's a coincidence." Old Wang smiled, suddenly relieved, and went back to the bedroom with his hands behind his back.

Li Xian couldn't figure it out for a while, grabbed the back of his head, and didn't care about it. For a small person like him, let's practice honestly.

After Baili and Wei Xichen left, they did not stay outside and drove directly back to the villa.

"So the work of the crew should not go tomorrow." Wei Xichen sensibly suggested, "I will support you."

"Get off." Baili kicked him angrily. "Tomorrow I will go to the crew and say, if you dare

Just say a word, don't enter my room at night." "Okay, I won't say." Wei Xichen closed his mouth decisively, and bought cake halfway to please Baili.

Baili felt better now, and did not embarrass Wei Xichen much after returning home.

Early the next morning, Wei Xichen personally drove Baili to the place where the crew assembled.

At this time, the crew of the crew hadn't arrived yet, Baili saw Director Liu from a distance, and immediately took the things in his hand and ran over.

I have troubled Director Liu for a long time, and now he is suddenly leaving his job. Baili feels overwhelmed, so he separates a copy of the souvenirs he brought back from the previous travel and brought it here today.

Wei, who had stuffed a lot of money into the crew, felt that this was completely unnecessary, but he still didn't have the enthusiasm to discourage Baili. If Baili knew that his job was paid for by him, he would not know how to toss him when he returned.

Director Liu was about to go up and flatter him when he saw Wei Xichen, before he could walk over, Baili jumped in front of him and stuffed his hand full of gifts.

"Director, I'm really sorry..." Baili looked sad, "I'm afraid I will resign."

Director Liu: "???"

With the warning in Mr. Wei's eyes, Director Liu patiently listened to Baili's explanation, and then solemnly nodded, "It's okay, I can understand the special circumstances. You can leave your job temporarily for a while, and the crew welcomes you at any time."

Director Liu said. He was very sincere. After all, it was Mr. Wei who came in. He was originally here to play. It is not easy for Baili to be so serious. Of course, Director Liu followed him and said that he would never offend Wei Xichen.

"Thank you so much." Baili thanked him from the bottom of his heart. Director Liu was so kind and made him feel very sorry.

After bidding farewell to Director Liu, Baili went to see his cousin, and handed him the gift in embarrassment.

"You have been traveling during the holidays these few days." The cousin said politely, then smiled and took it. Seeing that Baili's expression was not right, he was a little confused, "I think you just talked to Director Liu for a long time. What's the matter?"

"Yeah." Baili nodded, and took his cousin to a place where no one was there. "I probably won't be able to come to the crew for a while."

Baili explained what happened recently. Finally, his face was solemn, "Someone is staring at us in the dark.

I'm afraid it won't work if this matter is not resolved." "You only came to t city, and you encountered so many things." The cousin frowned tightly, looking a little bit ill. Don't worry, "I don't worry if you go to other cities alone, or I will go with you."

"No, you can't delay your work, and if there are too many people, it may be more noticeable. We need to investigate secretly." Baili said with ease, and patted him on the shoulder like a reassuring, "If the matter is resolved, I may be back in two days."

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" The cousin frowned, but see Baili looked like he couldn't refuse, so he sighed helplessly, "No matter, I can't hold you back, but if you have something you must notify me immediately."

"Don't worry." Baili patted his chest to make sure, and stayed with Wei Xichen until The crew set off and left reluctantly.

Baili seems to be very obsessed with work matters. Of course, Wei Xichen will not discourage his enthusiasm for work. A man has always been infinitely tolerant of people he really likes, even if he wants to go to heaven...

"We can't do it in a normal way. Was it?" That night, Wei Xichen was taken out of the house by Baili, ready to take off directly to the city of n where old friend Wang was.

"It takes a long time to take a car, and it will take a few minutes to fly over." Baili didn't talk nonsense with him, grabbed people and went to the sky, and even deliberately flew out an S-shaped trajectory in the sky.

Wei Xichen's face was pale. Although he has now built the foundation and has a stronger ability to withstand such things, he is deliberately tossed by Baili but it is not within the range he can bear. Let alone a few minutes, I am afraid it will be a few seconds. I'm going to throw up.

Fortunately, Baili still had some conscience. After shaking for a few times, he pulled the person up. Mr. Wei hurriedly hugged the person, and his hair was blown out of a presumptuous arc by the wind.

Compared with Wei's hardship, Baili looked very comfortable, even being hugged like an octopus, and Xianxin talked with Li Xian on the phone.

"Brother, do you want to come here too? Is your body okay?"

"It's okay, Master asked me to help you, and I also know some of Master's friends. I can take you to find them. Maybe I can ask for any clues. "

That's good." Baili responded happily, "Let's go to see where the accident happened tonight, and visit which senior tomorrow."

"Thanks for your hard work." After

hanging up the phone, Baili was ready to go. I put the phone in my pocket, and only then did I feel the thief holding him tight, as if he was afraid that he might fall.

Thinking of this person eating his own tofu in the past, Baili glanced coldly, "Are your hands no longer wanted?"

"Sorry, the wind is too loud to hear." Wei Xichen said with his eyes closed, because the speed was too fast. , The wind blew his scalp almost.

"Besides, we are already Taoists, why don't you even give a hug." Mr. Wei clasped his arms again very dissatisfied.

Baili: "..."

It seems that the apprentice from the family has developed from the high-cold and overbearing president to the direction of shameless and shameless apprenticeship. Baili only said "haha" to this, and then kicked the person out mercilessly. .

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

92.3K 3.3K 84
Title: 小狐妖不想揣崽 Author:池翎 Status: Completed Description: The little fox demon Li Ruan failed in his tribulation, his cultivation suffered greatly and...
181K 6.1K 19
It's customary for Gothic romance novels to include a mysterious girl locked in the attic. Hannah Smith just wishes she wasn't that girl. As a narcol...
29.1K 1K 8
Ever since I was reborn ah, I received affections from that scum* ~ This harem has three thousand beauties, but he only favors me! So I tried to pers...
17.1K 479 53
Hé sǐduìtóu xiéyì jiéhūn hòu huái zǎile [I got conceived after agreeing to marry my nemesis ] Author: Mori 666 Category: Dānměi Fiction The Ming fami...