Leopika Teacher AU

By leopika_writer

{Sorry For The Lousy Cover} Mr. Paladiknight and Mr. Kurta. The two most popular teachers in Hunters Middle S... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{A/N}
{11}

{4}

4.2K 102 562
By leopika_writer

!Sexual Content (I'll Add A Warning)!

"Leorio," Kurapika's soft voice woke up the other male. "Leorio go get in the shower. I already did. Now it's your turn." Leorio sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Fine," he said, with a yawn.

Kurapika was wearing a black tee with a green jacket, that was a dark olive green. He wore jeans of the same color. His hair was pulled up into a ponytail, showing a pair of black earrings. Leorio blushed. He looked sort of cute.

Leorio climbed out of bed and sluggishly walked into the bathroom with some clothes. He quickly showered and got dressed.

Kurapika was sitting on his bed reading. Leorio walked out of the bathroom catching the blonde's attention. "I see you're finished," Kurapika said. "Let's go get the students awake. You get the zero through five. I'll get the rest." He immediately stood and walked out of the room.

The students all woke up lazily. They all slowly got ready for the day and walked down to breakfast. This morning, Kurapika sat next to Leorio to eat but said nothing.

"Kurapika-" Leorio started. "Don't speak," Kurapika replied. "We will talk about it later." Leorio's shoulders dropped. "Okay," he said. "When we let the students go?" Kurapika nodded and continued to eat.

Leorio finished eating and looked at Kurapika. "Where are we going today," he asked. "How many more places do we have to go?" "We're going to the museum," Kurapika replied. "We can let the students unsupervised as long as they don't touch a thing. And we have four more places. One if which-" "Is specifically for Saturday. And Sunday is a free day. Monday we go back." Kurapika smiled, "Right."

The bus ride to the museum was, in short, uneventful. Kids talked and slept. While Leorio and Kurapika sat together again, not speaking. Killua being his normal self, watched them. When the bus stopped all the kids jumped up. A science museum should be fun.

"Woah, guys slow down," Kurapika said. "We need to go in calm. We're a good school, right? Set an example." Most of the kids slowed down as they entered the building. But they all waited for their teachers in the lobby.

"Alright everyone," Kurapika said. "We will be letting you go with your partners. But we fully expect you to behave. We will meet at lunchtime in the cafeteria. You've all been paid for all access. Get a map so you know where everything is. Mr. Paladiknight and I will be around here somewhere. Go on now."

All the students ran inside and to the desk. Leorio and Kurapika followed behind. They walked up to the desk. "May I help you," the woman sitting there asked. Leorio nodded. "Yes," he said. "We're already paid for. Leorio and Kurapika." The woman smiled. "Of course," she turned and grabbed two wristbands. "Here you go. Enjoy."

The teachers took theirs and began to walk around. "So," Leorio said. "About what happened last night. The-" He hushed himself as one of the students ran by them. "Kiss," Kurapika finished the sentence. "It was in the spur of the moment. Plus you told me to." "I said if you wanted to," Leorio replied. Kurapika shrugged, "Same difference." "So-" another student passed, "you did want to kiss me?" "Unimportant question."

Leorio smiled. That was nice to know. "Right," he replied, noticing Kurapika's blush. "By the way, do you wear cherry chapstick?" "Let's go find some students," Kurapika changed the subject. "We need to ask questions apparently. And I would like to do some of the activities here." "Alright," Leorio said. "I believe I saw Sousuke with Kou at the space department."

********

"Did everyone bring money for lunch?" Kurapika asked to double-check. The students responded in a chorus of  "Yes sir!" "Of course!" "No duh." and more. Kurapika smiled. "Good," he said. "Before you get your food, Mr. Paladiknight and I will be handing out papers. You need to fill these out by the end of the day."

Everyone sat down to enjoy their lunch and engage in casual conversation. Kurapika and Leorio didn't talk about their kiss anymore. Just their normal conversation. "I don't understand," Kurapika complained. "I swear I teach them well enough. So why do they get such bad grades?" Leorio shrugged. "You said your sixth period was talkative," he replied. "So maybe they're just not paying attention. I think you're a great teacher. You taught me some things that I didn't know."

Kurapika slightly blushed. "Thank you," he replied. "You're not a bad teacher either." Leorio chuckled. "That's all," he jokingly asked. "No extra compliment or anything? What a friend you are."

A few minutes later everyone had finished eating. Kurapika stood up walked to each table. He told them to clean up their messes and asked for their papers. He managed to collect them all. "Okay," he said. "Let's leave guys. It's free time."

The students smiled and stood from their table. They all left the cafeteria still chatting, with their supervisors close behind. Kurapika didn't speak anymore. He just glanced at Leorio. He found him very attractive. And to answer the question earlier, no. He did want to kiss Leorio. But he did, so it didn't matter anymore. Though, he wouldn't mind kissing again. He blushed at the thought.

"Kurapika," Leorio whispered. "Your face is red. What are you thinking about?" Kurapika was snapped back into reality. "Hm?" he said. "Oh. It's nothing." Leorio smirked. He knew exactly what Kurapika was thinking about. He was a good guesser. "Of course," he replied. "Nothing."

********
(Time Skip To Night)

Kurapika grabbed the remote from the bedside table. Today was a long day. He just wanted to watch a movie or two now. He would shower in the morning. Leorio was currently showering. Kurapika's heart fluttered thinking of him. Thinking of the water trailing down his body...

Kurapika lifted his comforter over his face. Why was he thinking of those things? Shameful. "Kurapika," Leorio said. "Are you alright?" Kurapika nodded and lifted his head. "Yeah," he said. "I'm fine..." His voice trailed off when he looked at Leorio. He was just in a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was still wet, as was his hair. And his body... was amazing. A broad chest, with a line of hair going right down. The line ended right at the towel or somewhere else.

Kurapika gulped, his face reddened. "I'm sorry," Leorio said. "Is this awkward? Should I go change?" Kurapika blinked. "Uh-I-um," he stuttered. "D-d-do as you wish." Leorio nodded and walked back into the bathroom.

Kurapika took a shaky breath. That sight didn't help with his attraction. Not. At. All. He just focussed his attention on the television. A few minutes later, Leorio came out of the bathroom. He was wearing sweatpants and a tank-top.

Kurapika didn't look at him. His face was still red. "Kurapika," Leorio said as he sat on his bed. "I just can't leave the conversation we had earlier like that." "What do you mean?" "About the kiss." Kurapika took a deep breath. "What about it?" "Was there any feeling behind it?" Silence. "Come on Kurapika I want to know."

"I don't know," Kurapika lied. "I guess we could try and figure it out." Leorio raised an eyebrow. "How would we go about that," he asked. Kurapika took another deep breath. "Stand up," he said. Leorio hesitantly stood as did Kurapika. "Okay," he said. "But how is this supposed to help?" "We'll do it again." "What is that suppose-" Before he could finish his sentence, Kurapika kissed him again.

This time Kurapika's arms were around Leorio's neck, pulling him down. The kiss was the same as the first time at the start. But soon got more heated. Their breath mixed, as the simple kiss turned into a make-out session.

{Smut}

Leorio's hands began trailing Kurapika's body. They went down his back, to his ass. Kurapika gasped from pleasure. He didn't object to what Leorio was doing. He didn't object when Leorio bit his lip or when one of his hands slipped down Kurapika's jeans. Kurapika actually enjoyed it. He enjoyed it a lot.

Kurapika eventually pulled away from Leorio. It was obvious he didn't want to stop, his eyes showed this. They were filled with lust. "Leorio," he said. "Should we be doing this?" "Do you want to?" That was enough an answer for him. He continued to kiss Leorio.

Soon enough, Kurapika was on one of the beds, Leorio on top of him. He struggled not to moan too loud as Leorio kissed his neck. Leorio hastily began to get Kurapika's jacket off. He threw it aside.

Leorio pulled away from Kurapika and pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it where the jacket was. Kurapika did the same with his tee. Leorio pressed his lips against Kurapika's again. "S-stop kissing me," Kurapika panted. "And j-just fuck me." Leorio smirked, "I like the sound of that."

Leorio unbuttoned Kurapika's jeans. "You got so aroused by some kiss," Leorio teased. "Qué lindo." Leorio pulled down Kurapika's boxers. He smirked. "I guess I know who's going on top," he said and looked at Kurapika. "Do you?" Kurapika bit his lip. "Sh-shut up," he muttered.

Suddenly, Leorio grabbed Kurapika's hips, turning him onto his stomach. "Aw, Kurapika," Leorio said. "You're so tight. When was the last time you had sex?" Kurapika felt embarrassed. "N-never," he replied. "I'm a virgin." Leorio chuckled. "At twenty-five," he asked. "This should be fun."

"W-wait," Kurapika said. "Do you have any lube?" Leorio sighed. "Sadly," he replied. "Yes. I always keep lube in my suitcase." "Well. Hurry up and get it," Kurapika responded. "Looks like someone is excited to get real dick for the first time," Leorio commented. Kurapika huffed.

"What are you doing," Kurapika asked after not hearing if feeling Leorio do anything. "Don't worry," Leorio said. "You'll feel something in a second. I wouldn't want to turn you off." Leorio was true to his word. In just a few seconds, Kurapika felt something. He sucked in a deep breath.

"It's just my finger," Leorio said. "Don't get too excited." "W-why your finger?" Kurapika asked. Leorio snickered. "To stretch you out," he replied. "As best as I can." Kurapika whimpered as Leorio thrust his finger in and out. "Tsk tsk tsk," Leorio shook his head. "If you can't handle my finger... What about everything else?"

Kurapika bit his lip. "I-its okay," he replied. "I'm en-enjoying it. Just n-not something I'm used t-to. Ah~" Leorio smiled, "That's good. Now I want you to continue doing that to yourself. And don't be afraid to make noise. The walls are sound-proof. For the most part."

Leorio pulled his hand away and Kurapika began to play with himself. He used his own finger, moaning and gasping at how it felt. "Kurapika," Leorio said from behind him. "Have you done this to yourself before?" "N-not in a w-w-while," Kurapika stuttered. Leorio smirked. "You little slut," he growled.

That comment made Kurapika's stomach do a backflip. Did he have a name-calling kink? It wasn't worth thinking about now. He just continued to finger himself. He moaned.

"Okay," Leorio said. "That's enough." Kurapika stopped. He was close to an orgasm and was slightly shaking. "W-what were y-you doing?" he asked. Leorio smirked. "Just lubing myself up," he said. "Get ready." Kurapika breathed deeply. "O-okay," he replied. "Be gentle, please."

Leorio smirked. "I'll try," he replied. Kurapika furrowed his brow. "Wait," he said. "That's not a guaran- Holy shit!" Kurapika gripped the bedsheets. "Relax," Leorio said. "That's just the tip." "That's the tip? How big are you, anyway?" "Big enough to satisfy many people."

Leorio went in deeper, making Kurapika clamp his hands over his mouth. He whined. "L-Leorio," he moaned. "I-it hurts." Leorio shushed him. "I know," he said. "But it'll start to feel better. Just stop tensing up." "S-sorry."

Leorio began to slowly thrust his hips. Kurapika bit his lip and whimpered. Every time Leorio went into him, had felt a sharp pain. But it was starting to feel good. He moaned gently. "Is it starting to feel better?" Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded, "A-a little."

Leorio placed one hand on Kurapika's hip. "That's good," he said. "Good." He trusted in a little deeper making Kurapika moan. "I-I'm going to cum," Kurapika moaned. "L-Leorio." Leorio continued going. "I'm going to as well," he said. "Don't worry."

Within a few seconds, the two came. Kurapika on the bed, Leorio inside Kurapika. Kurapika moaned into the pillow. Leorio pulled out of him and smiled. "You did good," he said to the still shaking Kurapika. "You did good."

Kurapika flipped over. His face turned red with embarrassment as he realized that a mixture of cum and lube was dripping out of him. "It's okay," Leorio said. "That happens." "It's disgusting," Kurapika mumbled. Leorio smiled. "Why don't you go get in the shower," he said. "You'll need one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 24.4K 44
''𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢,'' 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯π˜₯𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘡𝘩 𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘬𝘴 π˜₯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦...
4K 122 8
"we clearly want each other." Killua exhales, a soft moan escaping his parted lips. Gon's infatuated gaze intensifies as he caresses Killua's sculpte...
233K 4.3K 34
You grew up in a group of Shinobi, who were all slaughtered when you were just twelve years old. After years of thought, you decided to take the Hunt...
13.5K 257 14
i think the title of this story is pretty self explanatory. just a bunch a one shots and all that. enjoyπŸ’• i dont own hxh or these characters