Fast draw 🎯 Vkook Mafia

By Cover_fire

"You either spill the name Jeon, or I blast yo funny fuckin' head this very moment," , the chunky suited poli... More

Character Introduction and Warnings
Newsflash
The Cop
Know your place πŸ”ž
Lust games
Homecoming
Kidnapped
Let's do it then πŸ”ž
Not ready
Wanted
Pet
Aren't you bored of me?
The boss
Necktie πŸ”ž
O-oh
Trust building exercise
You're not dirty
Author's note (important)
Kisses in the car
The mission
Roommates
The reward πŸ”ž
V
Color
On the balcony πŸ”ž
Early in the morning
Let's have it your way πŸ”ž
The father
Birthday present
First time
Savage Love πŸ”ž
Friends and Foes
The 1/2 brother
Cold πŸ”ž
Broken Dreams
New paths?
The leader
The attack
The born killer
The traitor πŸ”ž
The Kill
Trust
Love story
A beauty
Lust or Love?
Bipolar
Turning point
Woes of a lover
Lessons
Goodbye
Rebirth
#Video-teaser
The Truth
Not an Update*
The encounter
Caught in the act πŸ”ž
The right thing
Fast Draw
Epilogue 🎯
New book announcement!
Bonus chapter 🎯
#Buy me a coffee?#

Deal?

51.4K 2.3K 1.8K
By Cover_fire

Taehyung almost cried as he narrated the events of last night, to the head constable of Seonchang county.

He could see the stunned expressions on everyone's faces, some even quivering on their spots as he told how the psycho mafia groped him and even threatened to take him with or without his permission.

"janggyo-nim i beg of you please save me from that monster!" The brunette simpered, fingers going up to wipe his leaking nose. The officer looked at the young policeman incredulously.

"You think we're going to sell you off to some mob boss because of a lame threatening?" He bellowed, shooting his pot bellied self up from the wooden chair," not in the world Taehyung-ah! Not ever."

Taehyung let out a shaky sigh of relief as the officer turned and began to instruct the other officers on the course of action they were going to take on the imbecile mafia king.

The memory of the previous night spent in the questioning room with none other than the most feared mafia was one of the most horrifying nights in his 19 year old simple life.

Really, he was just a simple country boy, who led a simple life tucked away in the small village of Seonchang. Orphaned at the age of ten the boy was taken in by the local headmaster of the village school, who educated and trained him to join the police force in Seonchang county, a dream he'd originally spun for his own (now dead) son.

Although the headmaster passed when he was 17 and in college, he left behind nothing but a broken cottage and a dream for Taehyung.

A dream to become a police officer and rid the world of its cruelty.

It wasn't Taehyung's fault he turned out to be a pussy.

He had the brains to pass every civil test with number one rank but couldn't hurt a fly when it came to physical strength. Yes he knew and passed the basics- a few laps around the field, some sack pulling and climbing netted walls, but he wasn't the best at it. Actually only barely passing those physical fitness tests even after weeks and weeks of training. He hated working out.

And now Taehyung regretted each and every moment of slacky tantrums he pulled out in those tests. It was one week down on his first posting and he was molested on duty. And all he could do was thrash around, helplessly bent over a fucking table!!!!

A sharp old school ring of the station telephone snapped all of their attentions. The tattered thing shook vigorously as every loud ring rattled through it, the officer signalling the one closest, to receive it.

"Seonchang police county, how may I help you?" The young newbie chimed, his voice coming out sweeter than a pizza boy. The head constable rolled his eyes with a sigh, but flinched when the former suddenly threw the phone to the ground.

"What's wrong Yeonjoon?" One of the other newbies asked, watching the boy shiver on his spot.

"Th-the Gwangju city is burning, they've lighted the city!" He gasped, and everybody in the station froze on their spots. Somebody lit the capitol city?

"Chief inspector from Gwangju headquarters has called for backup from all of the West wing - it includes Seonchang." He finished as the head constable fell back on his chair, looking like he was about to have a heart attack. Every officer, new and old stood shocked at their places because never before had someone dared to bomb the capitol. It was a huge huge loss of reputation for the police force of the whole of Gyeongi province.

"Hah, Su gather the boys, leave out the young ones for this one, 2/3rds of us are going to the capital as per protocol. I'll head the troop, come on let's make it quick--" the head stopped, feeling a shaky hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Taehyung blink at him with large doe eyes.

"Sir, I want to come along." He bowed with respect, putting his opinion. The group of officers broke out into a loud chatter debating whether to take newbies to the ground yet.

"Shut up fools!" The chief bellowed before turning to the small boy with a gentle smile, "Sweet you can't come yet. You're too young to go out there and face the terrorists head on. I advice you to stay here and look after the prisoners here, Officer Min will head you."

Taehyung looked like he wanted to say something but stopped, lowering his head with a nod. Is the real terrorist out there or in here?

Soon more than half of the police station emptied of its occupants, hollering jeeps whizzing past the village and leaving behind only five officers to guard Seonchang.

Officer Min exhaled, chewing on a piece of gum as he sank on the head's luxurious chair eying his juniors arrogantly.

"Yah! Minjoon-ah get me some coffee with two sugars... This head post is already wearing me out~ phew!" The others, including Taehyung, rolled their eyes at his usual obnoxious behaviour cursing fate for selecting him as the chief's own brother. Favours worked funny in Korea.

Soon each of the juniors were assigned odd irrelevant jobs around the police station like dusting the dirt off old files, watering the plants and such. While others simmered with anger, Taehyung mindlessly did his job, trying to distract himself from a particular raven headed mafia boss and his threat. His intuition told him something was very very wrong.

Soon, evening fell into the little village and the policemen lazily strolled around the station waiting to clock out for the day. Taehyung was checking out some blooming baby's breaths on one of the hanging pots when a frantic minjoon ran into the common hall.

"Sir! Sir!" He screeched drawing attention from the rest, "I was passing the prisoners cells when this-this psycho mob boss calls out for me? I thought I'd shit my pants but I went anyway and he asked me to get the head-- that's you." He said pointing at Mr. Min, who suddenly looked scared.

"Wh-what I'm not going anywhere!" He declared stumbling behind the wheeled chair, "I'm no head, I was put incharge!"

"You weren't saying that a few minutes ago," another boy snickered earning a glare from the former.

"Why can't Taehyung go? Isn't he like the bosses favourite or something?" He proposed instead, all eyes snapping at the poor boy who cowered in fear.

"I'm not his favou--"

"I've a better suggestion" Another officer piped up, getting on his feet, "let's all go together alright? Maybe he could have some info on the capitol bombings."

The five of them agreed to this, warily making their way down to their most contained cell. It was dark and guarded with two layers of iron grilling, but somehow still looked incapable to hold the predator inside.

Mr. Min knocked on the ironed gate, trying to beckon the demon,
who literally appeared from the shadows looking like one. The four juniors almost backed away involuntarily.

"I-- Im incharge of the station for today, my-my name is Min," the man stuttered, trying to avoid meeting eyes with the dark lord himself. Jeongguk smirked and gave him a single nod, before moving his gaze to the little brunette standing to the far right.

"Mr. Kim!" He drawled, smirking at the fearful boy, "fancy seeing you here. I've to say I missed you."

Taehyung gulped, trying to hide himself behind an equally freaked out Minjoon who shoved him away. Jeongguk laughed and shook his head, diverting his gaze back at the head incharge.

"You've heard of the bombings in Gwangju yet?" He asked, startling all the five officers. There was no way he knew that beforehand, his phone was confiscated and there was no TV in the station so... Did that mean it was...?

"Yeah, it was me." The mob boss nodded almost proudly, bring a hand up to check his nails, "Surprise, Surprise."

Neither of them knew what to say to that. The mafia king just confessed to having committed the biggest crime in the history of Gyeongi province while already being behind bars.

The officers all looked at each other, trying to come up with something.

"Come on guys! This is the part where you say 'Put your hands up! You are under arrest. I'm going to put you in jail--' wait a minute. I'm already here!" Jeongguk laughed loudly, before slowly raising his hands and crossing them behind his head. His strong muscles flexed with the action and four out of the five squirmed away in fear. The fifth one though, stood his ground.

"You think it's a joke Jeon?" Min spoke up, voice laced with a hint of annoyance. The mob boss raised a brow at him, dropping his hands.

"No," he said briefly, flicking a lock of hair from his exposed fore head, "but I know a better one, wanna listen?"

"The Seonchang county is falling down, falling down , falling down. The Seonchang county is falling down, my dumb policemen! How's that?" Jeongguk laughed out maniacally, scaring the young men to no end.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Taehyung managed to ask him, voice quivering on every note. Jeongguk stopped abruptly and looked at him with sharp eyes.

"I made a promise to you, do you remember?"

The brunette's eyes widened at the recollection.

When your own so called department will offer you to me themselves. That's when I'll take you completely.

"I've come to fulfill it now," he rasped, eyes prowling at his prey, " after Gwangju, my men are coming for Seonchang. Imagine how beautiful your village would look! Burning down in flames like hell itself."

The five officers stumbled back, eyes widened in pure fear for their homeland. The head incharge was quick to pull out his old rusty gun, pointing it at the unaffected man standing behind bars. The village was pretty unguarded, all important officials already having left for the capitol. If he really was speaking the truth, they're fucked! But they couldn't lose their stance just yet.

"Who-- if you're here, who's heading the bombings in the capitol? Do you have more partners--" Officer Min stopped his interrogation when the young killer raised a hand, dismissing him.

"I don't like to talk through some caged walls, do you take me for some animal? Jeez."
Jeongguk rolled his shoulders, cracking them followed by cracking his neck on both sides. Taehyung and few other younger ones found themselves staring at the mob boss in awe.

"Let's... Sit down for a cup of plump tea shall we?"
_________________________________________

A good fifty minutes and five cups of maesilcha later, the head incharge lost his cool.

"You either spill the name Jeon, or I blast yo funny fuckin' head this very moment," , the chunky suited police officer threatened mafia boss with a gun pressed to his forehead.

Jeon Jeongguk only smirked in return.

"Easy there, officer." He smiled, stretching his limbs.

"Seeing how desperate you are... with all the killings happening around the city and the president who'll try to crush you and your silly little team of amateur cops.. you cant~" , he sing songed, mockingly.

The fat officer sighed heavily, withdrawing his gun and pressing his temples. He was right.

"Still..." , the boss started again, " For your sorry ass's sake, I may spill some names, but...," he trailed off , eyes darting to the end of the questioning room.

" but what?", the officer really did sound desparate by now, making the leader chuckle.

"I want him," Jeongguk said directly pointing at the newly recruited officer, who was simply standing there , big round glasses in place, making notes on his first big case," For tonight."

The latter gasped , the notepad slipping past his dainty fingers.

What did he mean by TONIGHT!!?!

"Mr. Kim?", Jeongguk purred titling his head slightly ,eyes sparkling, " wouldn't you want to help your buddies here?"

_________________________________________

....
...
..
.

Who wants Namjoon to be the president of the world?
Me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 106K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTIONβœ“ Β© sujinniie 2018-2019 βœ“ Β© sujinniie revised 2022
852K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4.1K 93 7
A spooky night filled with mischief, pranks,scares, screams and laughs.join Madea,Gena,Joe,hatti and bam as the look after Tiffany while Brian is awa...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.