𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Autorstwa mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 Więcej

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
three
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

twenty six

2.9K 151 122
Autorstwa mformiyaaaaa

excuse all mistakes
not proofread

Devotion

Ashante Janiyah Walls

"Eee Err."

"Eee Err."

"Eee Err."

"Eee Err."

"Eee Err."

The whole gang started singing as we sat on live.

"Kidz Bop version bitch !!" Taison yelled making us laugh.

"I just sucked a big black cock !!" Xay yelled making everybody fall out laughing.

All of us were high so we decided to get on live.

"Nyah ain know you had my nigga bottoming on the lowwww !!" Taison yelled running around as everyone else laughed.

"Xay you is gay as fuck dawg, forreal. Niggas clearly said kidz bop version." Nyah laughed.

"See now start it from the lil beat drop part." Raivyn said.

"Pulling out the coup and the lot !! Told that i'm 12 on the spot !! Busting jingle bells out the box !!" Xay rapped.

"Looking all at my lollipop, had to put my shoes in a box, yuhh !!" Raivyn yelled.

"Had to clean up my room and I got laaaaaazy. Watched a scary movie mast night, I think it's from the eightttttys." D'Nyah yelled.

"Nah nah nah this some bullshit. I'm finna sing a song to y'all." Taison grabbed the karaoke microphone.

"Aww hell."

"He finna fuck our ears up."

"I used to think that I wasn't good enough." He sung wrong and off key as the instrumental version to Love by Keisha Cole played.

"I use to think that I wasn't fine enoughhhhh !!"

"But I won't waste another dime tryna figure out why the fuck you playing with meee !!" He yelled making all of us laugh.

"And I can't believe that yo ass is hurting meee but you said you loved me from a distance !!" I grabbed a brush and started singing in front of the live.

thehoe#1 omg 😭😭

babrathebaddest ☠️

"Man skip this shit I wanna sing the chorus." He smacked his lips skipping to the chorus.

"Loveeeeeeee !!" We all sang.

"Never knew what I was missing !! But I knew once we start kissing I fouuuuuuuuund !!" We all sang.

Everybody got quiet and started recording once we saw D'Nyah and Xay singing lowly to each other.

"Loveeeeeee, never knew what I was missing !! But I knew once we start kissing I fouuuuuuuuuund. Youuu." They song to each other then kissed making everyone pout.

"Look at this beauty with no booty." Raivyn said as she grabbed the phone and pointed the camera at D'Nyah and Xay.

xayandnyahforlife awwe 🥺❤️

dinodan cutiessss ☺️

"How the fu- Nyah y'all got a couples fan page."She yelled looking at the comments.

"Dan shut yo gay ass up." Taison laughed.

"Say swear." D'Nyah walked over to the phone looking through the comments.

"Bitch I swear, the fucking comment is right there damn, you can't fucking see lemme pin it." Raivyn grabbed the phone and pinned the comment making D'Nyah gasp.

"Bae loooook we got a fan page." She tapped the phone and shoved it in Xay's face making him mush her head back.

"Get the shit out my eyeball, I can't see fa shit. Oh damn we famous let's make a youtube channel. Gotta give the people hope since everybody depressed cus De'arra and Ken going through a phase and Jazz and Tae broke up." He smiled in her face.

"Pump the fucking breaks, Jazz and Tae broke up ?" Taison scrunched his face up.

"Hell yeah."

"Nigga whennnnn ? Din nobody tell me this bullshit." Raivyn yelled.

"Like a couple weeks ago, shit."

"Mannnn they was my favorite lesbians oh lawd I can't breathhhh !!" He yelled and fell out on the floor making us all laugh.

"This nigga crazy." D'Nyah shook her head ending the live.

"Shante ?" someone called my name knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw Sai'Je making me frown.

"Yes Sai'Je ?" I said a little lower than a whisper because I've basically been crying all night.

Once I called the police about D'Nyah and Xay they rushed them to the hospital and then their wreck quickly made the news.

Two trucks hit them, one hit them head on, and the other hit them from behind.

They basically smashed the car together and made it flip. The police estimated that the car flipped atleast 12 times before it rolled down a hill.

One of the trucks also rolled down the hill and it hit Xay's side and a tree fell on D'Nyah's side of the car.

All the doctors said so far was that they both have whiplash due to the car flipping as they had their seatbelts on. D'Nyah's shoulder came out of place and Xay may have TBI.

It's been about 7 hours since i've been here and they haven't told me anything else or anything about Tai and Raivyn.

"How are they ?" Sai'Je mumbled sitting down.

I looked up and noticed her puffy red eyes.

"Taison and Raivyn are in a coma, D'Nyah and Xay are also in a coma." I mumbled as my voice cracked thinking about how everything happened so quickly.

*Flashback*

"Taison come do this tiktok with us !!" Raivyn yelled as me, her, Nyia, and Dan waited on Tai so that we could do the tiktok.

Me and Nyia realized that Taison didn't deserve either one of us, all he was doing was jumping from one pussy to the other and we were both worth more than that. We're better off as friends.

a/n we just gon say that nyia took a trip to the north pole cse she prolly won't be mentioned in here no more 😛.

"Okay !!" He jogged over there and we all got in line and started doing the tiktok.

This speech is my recital, I think it's very vital
To rock, a rhyme, that's right, on time
It's tricky is the title here we go

It's tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme, that's right on time it's tricky.

"Ashante and Nyia get y'all black asses over here cus ya know damn well y'all toxic as fuck." Taison yelled grabbing us.

I met this little girly,
her hair was kinda curly.
Went to her house and bust her out...

We all laughed as we watched the tiktok before posting it.

"Dan you see that ?" Taison mumbled pointing to a black car that was sitting there with their headlights on.

"Yo, y'all go in the house." Dan pushed us back as we walked to the porch but quickly stopped when we saw the car stop and 2 people got out and started letting off rounds.

"Hurry up and get in the hou-"

"Fuck !!" Dan was cut off by Taison screaming in pain as I watched his body fall to the ground in slow motion.

"Oh my god Tai-"

"Raivyn !!" I screamed cutting Nyia off and I ran over to Raivyn's body and put pressure on the wound which was in her chest.

"Call the ambalamb !!" Dan yelled making me quickly take my phone out and call them.

I can't loose them.

*Flashback over*

"Have they said anything about the state that their in ?" She said softly.

"No, last I heard was that D'Nyah and Xay had whiplash, Xay might be suffering from TBI, D'Nyah might have alot of brain trauma, and both of them have internal bleeding." I said causing her to sigh as she started crying.

I looked up and saw D'Nyah's mom walk into the lobby and she looked like she'd been crying all day.

"How are they ?" She quickly sat down and some man was with her.

"Not good, let Sai'Je explain to you cus I don't feel like talking anymore, seriously." I mumbled getting up going to the family bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror and just looked at myself. I looked drained, sad, and empty. Then I just broke down.

"Don't - please god please don't take them away from me." I cried on the floor.

Just thinking about the pain that all four of them are in just hurts even more. It's like we're all connected sorta kinda. When they're hurting, i'm hurting.

If they die, imma feel dead. Who would do some shit like this anyways ? From what I know, the only people that Xay as Taison had problems with stayed in NC.

Even though they might've did bad things, I feel like no one deserves to fight for their life. Everyone has some kind of good in them, even if it's all the way at the back of their heart.

"Shante ?" Someone called my name making me look up and saw Dan.

"Cmon, the doctor for Tai and Raivyn out there." He helped me up off the floor as I cried on his shoulder and we walked out the bathroom.

"Hello, you are...." The doctor looked at me.

"Ashante, their sister." Dan said for me since I could barely talk.

"Well sister, we have good news and bad news. Mostly bad."

"The good news is that neither one if them are deceased. Miss Hollyshed got shot twice. Once in the chest and once in the knee. Mr Gilbert on the other hand got shot four times. Once in the hip, twice in the abdomen , and once in the arm. We were able to safely remove the bullet from Miss Holleyshed's knee. The one in her chest is... quite tricky though.

We did an MRI test and an ultrasound on her chest and the bullet is 5 inches away from her heart. If we try to remove it, there's a possibility that it will travel farther and reach her heart. If it does reach her heart, it may cause the heart to burst. Being that there was an entrance for the bullet and not an exit, this will be really hard to do." He said leaving basically all of us in tears.

"Now on to Mr Gilbert. He's very blessed to be alive right now. We were able to remove the bullets form his hip and arm. Since the two bullets to his abdomen had an entrance and an exit, he lost alot of blood and wasn't able to breathe very well on his own. We had to put him in a medical induced coma. We also preformed emergency surgery where the two bullets hit since he was bleeding out of the mouth and coughing up blood and blood clots.

We ran a few X-rays and tests on him and his liver and his spine is damaged. Please understand that this is life threatening if he doesn't stay off of his feet. Liver damage can lead to cirrhosis which can lead to liver failure which can cause him to die so when he does wake up and is able to get out of the hospital he has to stay off his feet for a while.

Someone also has to monitor him as he sleeps simple because he can still injure his hip if he puts too much pressure on it." He finished as we all stood there with tears running down our faces.

"Uhm a-any updates on D'Nyah Mansion and Xa'vvyon Franklin ?" D'Nyah's mom spoke lowly.

"Yes ma'am, I didn't know you guys were here for all four of them i'm so sorry for you." The doctor walked off and came back with 2 clipboards in his hand.

"Well there's no sugar coating this, their both in a very terrible state right now. Mr Franklin is currently suffering from TBI, minor back injuries, internal bleeding in the brain. His right arm is broken and his ribs are fractured. His head hit the steering wheel at a rapid pace fracturing his skull.

Once he's back up on his feet, he has to get a new set of teeth on his bottom row because all of them except two got knocked out his mouth. He's also suffering from whiplash which is minor, it's just neck pains, but he dislocated his left arm. Due to the amount of pressure that was on his head once the truck hit him, he's currently in a coma." The doctor grabbed the other clip board.

"As for Miss Mansion, she's bleeding at the brain due to head trauma from the tree falling on her side of the car. Unfortunately she wasn't buckled up so she did break her neck. When the tree hit her side, it caused her to go into a coma. There are many more things, but this is all we kn-"

"Doctor !! Come to room 2589 quick !! Mansion is flatlining !!" Someone yelled from the hallway making my heart drop.

They rolled D'Nyah down the hall in the stretcher as we all stood there in
shock.

I can't loose her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

this my last time asking.

pick a, b, c, or d

ain updating this book nomo til i get my votes so happy hanukkah, merry christmas, and happy new years.

thank you vvlonebratt and Exclusivee_jarie for the idea ♥️.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

127K 7K 34
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...
16.4K 586 19
ᥫ᭡ ↳ ❝ [𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒃𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂] ¡! ❞
161 3 28
🦋💕✨
268K 10K 29
"𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬." 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏