The Orphaned Spider

By Little_Songbird_

"Do you really care? " Peter Parker lost everything. His parents, his aunt and uncle, and to put the cherry o... More

Info!!
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
Love Interest
New Cover
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
Easter Special
•Chapter 9•
New Book Previews
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
Dear readers...

Christmas Special

1.2K 27 31
By Little_Songbird_

Warning! This chapter has NOTHING to do with the story! It is simply a one-shot. (I think that's what you call it)
Enjoy!

Peter's POV

Today is the day before my favorite holiday.

Christmas.

A time to spend with family and friends. The season of giving. But what makes this year's Christmas extra special is the people I'm spending it with.

More like the family I'm spending it with.

This year is the first Christmas I'm spending with my new family, the Avengers.

"Ugh!" I groan in frustration. The only thing is what do you get for the freaking avengers? I had been sitting in the same spot for about an hour, trying to come up with ideas.

What would be a nice personalized gift for a guy like the Hulk? What do you get for a guy who has everything?

I flop down on my back, staring at the ceiling.

Maybe I should go patrolling. It'll help clear my mind. I suit up quickly, grabbing a Santa Claus hat for the holiday spirit.

I open the window and leap. The feeling of free-falling... Amazing. At the last possible second, I twist myself and shoot a web. And. . . my hat decides to fly free. I extend my hand to catch the darned thing. the New Yorkers are probably laughing their stockings off watching their resident hero chase a Christmas hat around New York. Finally putting the hat on, I continue on my patrol(Thank you savethedragons)

I swing around a while, stopping muggings and helping old lady's carry their gifts home. (Also chasing that Christmas hat.) I swing over an alley when something grapples onto my foot. I let an involuntary gasp out. Why didn't my spider-sense warn me?

"Hey, Spidey! " Someone says, nuzzling into my butt.

Damn it, Deadpool.

"Let go, dummy! " I shout, blushing under my mask.

"No! " He whines.

I sigh and swing onto a building.
I throw him onto the roof harshly.

"Ow, Merry Christmas to you too, baby boy. " Deadpool grumbles.

Letting loose a sigh, I mumble, "Sorry, DP. Just frustrated. Merry Christmas to you, too. "

Deadpool stands up and walks towards me. He takes a seat next to me, peering over the ledge.

"Bout what Spidey babe?" He says.

Ignoring his comment, I explain.
"I don't know what to get any of the Avengers for Christmas. "

" It doesn't have to be too expensive. Just give 'em something from the heart. " DP says.

I stare at him. "When did you get so good at giving advice? "

"Hey! Don't underestimate me, baby boy. " He says, fake pouting.

" Thanks. Oh, I have something for you. " I say reaching into my backpack.

The one person I didn't get totally stuck on. I pull out a small box and hand it to him.

" Oh, you shouldn't have! " He says dramatically. "If this is you proposing, it's so a yes! " He squealed. I roll my eyes, forgetting he can't see my face.

He slowly opens the box. He lets out an overly dramatic gasp, pulling two charms out. One was a Chimichanga, the other was a spiderman bobble.

"They're for your katana's." I shyly say.

"I love them! " He pulls me into a hug, strangling me half to death.
He moves his head to the crook of my neck, making me shiver at the touch of his breath. My breath hitches.

"But it would've been better if you proposed... " He whispers, sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh, I got ya something too. " He pulls a bag from behind his back. I mean, where the hell does he pull that stuff from!?!

I reach into the bag and grab some sort of fabric. I pull it out and immediately throw it at DP's face.

"What the hell! You gave me your used underwear!?! " I shouted, rubbing my hands on my legs.

He burst out in laughter. "Oops"

"Don't worry, that's not the gift. " He chuckles. I slowly reached my hand in, hoping it wasn't more underwear.

This time I pull out a hoodie.

God, I love hoodies.

It had a Deadpool design. And it smelled just like him.

He grinned as I put it on.
" Thanks, DP! I couldn't have asked for a better gift. " I say, snuggling into the hoodie.

We say our goodbyes and part ways.
Swinging over an antique shop, an idea surfaces.

" I know exactly what to get them! "

______________Timeskip_______________

Today is Christmas. I finished wrapping everyone's gifts around
12.

"Hey, Pete. Ready to open gifts? " Dad, aka, Tony Stark asked.

"Sure. Here. " I started handing the wrapped presents to everyone.

Clint got a nerf bow and some foam arrows filled with a sticky substance.

Thor got some lightning and Pikachu stickers for his hammer. Also a Pikachu plushie.

Auntie Tasha got a shirt that said ' don't worry I don't bite. . . hard. '

Pops, aka, Steve Rodgers got an antique watch from the '40s. (The dude actually teared up.)

Bruce got a fit bit sorta thing that helps him with his anger issues.

Wanda got a necklace with a red jewel in the middle.

I stop in front of Tony.
"You know, what do you give a man that has everything? " I joke, placing a rectangular present on his lap. He gives me a confused look before peeling back the wrapping paper.

"It took a while, but I think it's perfect," I murmur.
(Omg, murmur was murder there for a while... Lol)

Tony stared at the gift, eyes welling up.

"You remember the day you adopted me? We took a selfie together... "

He was looking at the first photo we had ever taken in a frame.

He enveloped me in a hug.
"Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. " He states.

"C-cant breath! " I choke, patting his arm.
Dad finally let me go.

3rd pov
Everyone had opened their gifts by now. Singing off-key to holiday music, stuffing your face with goodies, everyone was having fun. Except for one person.

Loki.

None of the Avengers liked him, so naturally, he didn't get gifts.

"Mr. Loki?" He looked up with a scowl. A small teen was standing in front of him. "Merry Christmas! "
The boy shoved a wrapped package into his hands. Loki stared at it surprised as if someone handed him the Tesseract.

"You looked bored here at the tower..."

Loki slowly peeled the edges of the paperback, not daring to tear it.

A. . . Box?

"Open it silly! " The boy whisper-shouted.

He lifted the lid and pulled out a stuffed snake.
"IGNORANT MORTAL, YOU DARE... I love it! " Loki proceeds to wrap it around his neck.

" I shall name it ULTIMATE WORLD DESTROYER! " Loki bellowed.

Thor turned towards Loki giving him a weird look. He spun his hammer on his pointer finger.

"What was that, brother? " Thor asked.
"Jordy. His name is Jordy. " Loki quickly fixed.

Then Tony stood up. "Come on, guys. Group photo! "
Everyone huddled together. Peter put him on the side next to Tony and Steve.

"Nuh-uh, get in the middle, Pete. " Auntie Tasha grabbed Peter and put him in the middle.

"Friday, take a picture. " Tony said.
The camera flashed.

Peter turned towards the group.
"This was the best Christmas ever. Thank you. " Peter said. He pulled them into a group hug.

"You are the best family I could've ever asked for."

A/n:

☃️࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᗰદ૨૨ʏ⋆️࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᘓમ૨iડτന੨ડ⋆࿌ ☃
I hope your day is filled with joy!

See you later, alligator!

-Little Songbird

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 44.7K 77
Harry Potter has been living his life in fear. Fear of his uncle, fear of his power, fear of his magic, fear of his own shadow. But one day, during a...
186K 5.9K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...
152K 3.7K 22
After losing everyone Peter Parker falls into a hole of darkness. Feeling that the death of his Aunt was his fault. Before he could be put into a fos...
104 1 14
Peter Parker is a curse on this world, all he has ever done is bring pain and demise onto those who didn't know better than to care for him. So he tr...