BY ACCIDENT [L.S]

Por Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has t... Mais

🚲 PROLOGUE 🚲
🚲 ONE 🚲
🚲 TWO 🚲
🚲 THREE 🚲
🚲 FOUR 🚲
🚲 FIVE 🚲
🚲 SIX 🚲
🚲 SEVEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHT 🚲
🚲 NINE 🚲
🚲 TEN 🚲
🚲 ELEVEN 🚲
🚲TWELVE 🚲
🚲 THIRTEEN 🚲
🚲 FOURTEEN 🚲
🚲 FIFTEEN 🚲
🚲 SIXTEEN 🚲
🚲 SEVENTEEN 🚲
🚲 EIGHTEEN 🚲
🚲 NINETEEN 🚲
🚲TWENTY🚲
🚲TWENTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-TWO 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-THREE 🚲
🚲TWENTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SIX 🚲
🚲 TWENTY-SEVEN🚲
🚲 TWENTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲TWENTY-NINE🚲
🚲 THIRTY 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-ONE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-TWO🚲
🚲 THIRTY-THREE 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FOUR 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-FIVE 🚲
🚲THIRTY-SIX🚲
🚲 THIRTY-SEVEN 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-EIGHT 🚲
🚲 THIRTY-NINE 🚲
🚲 FORTY 🚲
🚲 SEQUEL 🚲

🚲 TWENTY-FOUR🚲

7.4K 266 348
Por Maguii_Sol

Well, let me tell you that this next chapter is quite violent.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
As I said, it's quite violent, so if you don't want to read it you should stop reading when Harry leaves the phone on the floor and opens the bedroom door. Ok?
I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable by reading this.
You can just scroll down to the next chapter and read the summary from Louis' POV which isn't as hard and cruel as this one. Ok?

It's the first time I write something like this and I'm actually really proud of the outcome even if I had cried while I wrote it.

Please don't hate me , it's all just fictional.

Ok, I love you all.
Mag 🦋

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
- Edited -

[ Harry's POV ]

I was amazed by the wonderful night of sleep I had had.
Right in Louis' arms, both breathing at the same pace, his heart beating below my ear.
It was warm, it was peaceful, it was safe.

But it all came to an abrupt stop when I heard someone slamming the door, waking both of us up from our incredible bubble.

"Rise and shine, Lou- Oh my god!" - Liam shouted, his eyes wide open. - "Is that... Harry, oh my God, I didn't know you were here."

I smiled at him, shrugging just a bit.
Next to me, Louis was killing Liam with his glare.
I laughed, patting Louis' chest and sitting properly in bed, freeing myself from Louis' grip.

"Good morning, Liam." - I said, smiling.

"What do you want?" - Louis groaned, covering his eyes with his arm and tugging on my shirt with his free hand.

"I was going to make breakfast for you Lou, but... Okay, nevermind. Louis, you have the sound check for your next show in about two hours. The festival is this Thursday, remember? So I'm going to leave you two alone now, but please be ready in an hour. Okay?"

"Sure." - He answered, still tugging on my shirt for me to lay back down with him.

I chuckled.

"Goodbye, Harry." - Liam said to me and I waved at him before he left the room.

"Where were we?" - Louis asked me, uncovering his face and smirking at me.

"I don't know." - I shrugged and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Let's cuddle a little more." - Louis pouted.

I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Nope. I'm going to prepare breakfast today." - I said. - "You need energy for your day."

Louis frowned.

"You don't have to, I can order..."

"No. I'm cooking today. It's the least I can do after everything you did for me."

"Harry." - He warned me.

"I want to. You told me I could do whatever I wanted to." - I smirked and he shook his head.

"Fine." - He sighed. - "If that's what you really want to." - He rolled his eyes, making me laugh.

"I do." - I pecked his lips again, then got out of bed.

"I'll be down in just a few minutes." - He yawned; his head still pressed against the pillow.

I chuckled as I left the room, ready to make some banana and strawberry pancakes.

Just fifteen minutes later, Louis showed up downstairs, kissing my cheek as he passed and preparing two mugs of Yorkshire tea for us.

"Hey, Harry!" - Liam called from the living room.

"Yeah?" - I giggled as I felt Louis leaving another tiny kiss on my shoulder as he set the mugs and plates on the table.

"Want to come to the sound check? Let me know so I can get an extra access."

"Oh, no." - I chuckled. - "I don't want to be in the middle."

"It's not actually a bad idea." - Louis said, chewing on his pancake. - "You can come with us to the soundcheck and then I can accompany you to your house... you know, just to make sure you'll be okay if you decide to..."

"Speak with Austin?"

"Yeah." - He nodded, smiling softly. - "If you want to. You don't have to face Austin alone."

"How long the soundcheck would take?"

"Like two or three hours?" - Liam said, coming to the table and stealing a piece of Louis' pancake. - "Oh, this tastes incredible, Harry." - He hummed.

"Thanks." - I mumbled.

I took a sip of my tea, doubting.
I'd been away from home for a long time now, I hadn't replied to any of Austin's messages, and I knew he would be even angrier if I didn't show up for the rest of the day.
But yet, Louis was right, and maybe having someone next to me as I stood up for myself was for the best. Austin wouldn't hurt me if we weren't alone.

I sighed, smiling up to both of them.

"Sure. Let's go."

🚲

As we were arriving at the venue later that day, Gael had to avoid a lot of paps who were waiting outside in their vans, crowding the entrances, just waiting for Louis and making him speak, to ask about the case against Kellian.
Louis reacted fast, placing a cap on his hair, sunglasses and a hoodie. Then, he told me to do the same just in case, giving me glasses and a cap as well.

Security staff helped us get out of the car, forming a passageway for us to rush inside the venue.
Liam made sure that everything was ready for Louis before we got there, so as we reached the stage, his band was already in place, chatting and lightly bickering with each other.

Louis went straight for a hug with them, leaving me and Liam at the side just like in the last show.
Though, I was a bit more nervous this time; because around me, people were talking with each other, hugging, laughing, and I was there without knowing anyone.
One of them even pointed towards me and asked Liam who I was. I wasn't used to that.

I wasn't used to be around that many people, at all.

And as the soundcheck started, and Louis was about to sing his first verse, Liam who was until that moment next to me, disappeared.
So, I was now completely alone in a place full of strangers. 

Louis must have noticed, because even as if he was singing his song, and gesturing to the sound engineer to turn the volume higher, he got closer to the side of the stage, leaning away from his microphone.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah." - I smiled.

Louis smiled back.

"Thanks for coming with me."

"Thanks for inviting me."

"I think I might try the new song today." - He winked at me. - "Pay attention, it's for you."

"You wrote a song for me?" - I gasped, biting my smile.

"Yes, I want you to hear it before anyone else does."

"Alright." - I beamed.

Louis blew a kiss in my direction, then tried singing with his microphone again. This time, it was noticeably higher in volume, making his voice even brighter. Louis thanked the sound engineer and the soundcheck continued without issues.

I couldn't wait to listen to this new song. And that got me almost jumping on my toes for the rest of the soundcheck.

Louis was singing and practicing 'Always You' when my phone started ringing non-stop in my pocket.
I knew it was Austin. Again.
He hadn't stopped calling since last night.

But I owed him nothing, so I hung up straight away.

Of course, it started ringing again.
And again.
And again.

Until a text message came through.

What do you think you're doing?
Kissing that idiotic singer behind my back?
Did you think I was never going to find out?

I gasped.
And when another incoming call showed up in my screen, I excused myself with Liam and ran to a quieter place, away from the stage.

"Austin?" - I trembled as I accepted the call.

"Oh, you incredible liar. I knew! I fucking knew you were a liar and a cheater!"

"Why...? Why are you saying that?"

"You are all over the news Harry!" - He yelled. - "It says that Louis Tomlinson is dating his fan. And this is you in the picture. I know it's fucking you, you slut! Don't lie to me! You need to come here, or I'll go there to pick you up, and you're not going to like it! Don't make me go, Harry." -He threatened.

"No." - I mumbled. - "I... I don't want to."

"You don't want to what?" - He laughed. - "Harry, this is very simple, if you're not here soon, I'm getting there myself and not you nor your stupid famous crush are going to like it."

My breathing hitched.
I nodded. 

"Okay." - I said, containing my tears. - "I'll be there soon."

I quickly left the venue, and nobody questioned it or even tried to stop me. Once in the parking lot, I saw Gael and begged him to take my house as fast as possible.

I really wanted to stay and wait for Louis, and I really wanted to stand up for myself. But I couldn't risk Austin coming here, because he would hurt not only me but Louis too.
And Louis shouldn't be the one taking the hits for me. Louis shouldn't even be part of this at all.
This, Austin, was something I needed to fix.

So, I told Gael my real address this time, and he left me right at the front door.
There, Austin was waiting on the frame door with an immutable look on his face.
As soon as Gael drove away, I got closer to him, taking a deep breath and remembering what was my goal.

"Do you have a private driver now? Who was that?" - I didn't answer. Then, he grabbed my arm and pushed me inside the house, locking the door behind us. - "What the hell were you thinking?! Were you fucking with that jerk? You're such a slut, Harry." - He chuckled, stepping closer to me and slapping me across the face.

"No, I'm not." - I said, starting to cry in front of him and shivering.

Austin took me by the neck of my hoodie and slammed me against the wall. 

"What did you just say?!"

"I didn't do anything, I'm not dating him."

"You're not allowed to speak! You're going to fucking listen and do what I say, Harry." - He breathed in my neck, forcing me to stay close to him, hovering over me as he pinned me against the wall. - "Harry, you are my fucking boyfriend, and yet you went around kissing that shitty singer. You know what?" - He bit the skin of my neck with way too much force. - "I wanted to apologize after what happened yesterday, but right now I know you deserved that and more, you cheated on me. Does he fuck you hard? Does he pay you to be his slut? At least you should give me the money you made by fucking him, that's the least you could do. Right?!"

"I.. I didn't... I didn't sleep with him." - I whispered, my eyes shut and my lips trembling in panic.

"I said don't speak!" - He growled, hooking an arm across my throat. - "You even smell like men's perfume Harry! Go to the room and change those fucking clothes. Now!" 

He let go of me and I ran to bedroom. Behind me, I locked the bedroom door, and I sat on the floor against it, to cry.

I didn't want to drag Louis into this more than he already was.
But I didn't have any other choice, did I?

This was my only chance to call Louis, he could come and help me, he could save me from Austin.
So I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Louis.
He didn't answer.

Sobbing, I tried again.
Still, he didn't answer.

"Harry, open this damn door now!" - Austin shouted and I cried even harder.

I really didn't know what he was going to do to me.
I pushed myself against the door so he couldn't open it and dialed Louis again.

"Harry?" - I hear Louis' worried voice.

"Lou." - I whispered. - "I need you. Please." - I said, sobbing.

"What happened? Where are you?"

"Harry! Are you talking to that asshole?! Open the fucking door!" - Austin shouted.

"Louis, please." - I whispered in between tears.

"I'm going, baby. Don't open the door for him. Okay? I'm on my way."

After he said that, I heard Louis screaming something to people on the other side of the line.

"Okay." - I whispered.

"Don't hang up, please. Keep talking to me."

"Harry, Open the door now!"- Austin repeated and started hitting hard on the door, pushing it for me to open.

"Stop it, Austin." - I said as loud as I could, with strength I didn't know I had left.

"I'm not going to stop! Open the damn door! You're talking to that pussy right now as I am some kind of monster. I'm your boyfriend! You have to let me in!"

"Lou, please hurry." - I whispered to the phone.

"I'm coming baby, I'm coming. Stay where you are, you're doing great."

"Okay." - I mumbled.

Austin had stopped hitting, and I couldn't hear his voice anymore.
It was a weird sensation. Like as if everything had stopped and I wasn't inside my worst nightmare anymore. I could finally breath.

If Austin had calmed down, I had no reason to keep crying.
I wiped my tears, smiling to myself at the sound of Louis' agitated breathing on the phone.

But then, I heard just a soft knock on the door.

"Harry, love, please open the door. I'm not going to hurt you." - Austin's voice returned, now incredibly calm. - "You know I love you, H."

I held the phone closer to my ear and heard Louis sighed in frustration.

"Harry, please don't let him in." - Louis said. -"He is just trying to trick you, okay? C'mon, this fucking traffic! Fuck! I'm going baby, I'm going."

"Harry, open the door for me, please. Let's talk." - Austin continued.

"I don't... I don't trust you." - I mumbled.

"Give me one more chance to make it right. Please. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, and I love you. I love you and I want to marry you one day. Please, give me another chance."

I sobbed again at those words. Marriage. Love. All we had talked about since we met. Six years of being together. Maybe...

I doubted.
I doubted because maybe he had come into his senses, maybe we could talk normally. I knew I loved him once, and he deserved a chance to at least explain himself, didn't he?

Maybe, if we got to talk, I could break up with him in good terms. Maybe he would understand. Maybe he needed help, and who was I to deny him that?
So, I left the phone on the floor and opened the door.
A hopeful smile on my face.

"We can talk." - I mumbled.

He chuckled, pushing me inside and forcing me by my hair to lay down on the floor.

"Where is that phone?!" - Austin shouted, hovering over me. I pointed to where I had left it, and with a smirk on his face, he picked it up and put it on speaker. Austin straddled my torso, sitting, not letting me move. - "So you are that asshole who pays my boyfriend to have sex with him, aren't you?" - He said to the phone. I could hear Louis' breathing still on the line. - "Pleasure to meet you." - He snorted. - "Get ready, because now is your turn to listen while I fuck this slut hard and force him to forget your shitty name." - Austin left the phone on the floor by my side and gripped my wrists for me to stop struggling. - "You're going to learn who you belong to." - He whispered into my neck.

I started crying even harder when he hit my head against the floor, pinning me down.

"Louis!" - I shouted and Austin slapped me across the face yet again.

"Shut up, Harry. He is not going to help you now." - Austin started pulling my trousers down with his free hand. - "Stop fighting with me, you are going to regret that." - He got the trousers only halfway down when he used that same hand to hit me on the nose, making me scream in pain. Then, he let his erection out of his jeans while he placed his free hand on my throat, choking me. - "Are you enjoying this, you slut?"

I kept trying to breathe, to fight, to scream, but nothing came out.
Louis' voice was still on the other side of the phone, screaming my name but slowly fading away. He was telling me to hold on, telling me he was on his way.
But I couldn't open my eyes, Austin was hurting me, was forcing me, was hitting me, was choking me, was bruising me, while I kept sobbing and swallowing my own blood, until everything went black.
And I passed out on the floor.

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

38.4K 2.7K 32
@Kitania_34 tagged me in a fic by the talented @danielpawelthelarry and asked us to make a Larry fanfiction baby. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜ We co-wrote this story and it...
5.8K 599 7
Present time: Harry isn't sure if they should be together. With both of them touring they haven't seen each other in months. Is it worth it? Wouldn't...
348K 13.4K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
14.2K 1K 9
Harry's song Him and the movie Reality Bites were the inspiration for this fic. Harry lives in a flat with his friends Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They j...