Team Single (Mavi)

Autorstwa xumat_mdj

Avi and Mitch are the only ones of Pentatonix that are single. The other three members are constantly teasing... Więcej

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part 20
Part 21
Part 21.5
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 51.5
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Team Single Book Two?

Part 64

2.6K 123 10
Autorstwa xumat_mdj

"No. I'm fine."

Avi was lying on his back in the center of my bed with the back of his hand delicately lying across his eyes. It had been a few days since his last random outburst that ended in him standing at my door in complete silence. He began seeing Dr. Jones on a more regular basis. He stopped smiling. I sat on the edge of the bed and placed my hand on the center of his stomach. He moved his hand and looked down at me. He looked like he'd just returned from a 6-month tour due to the large bags under his eyes and the ragged shape his beard was in. He was a shimmer of himself. He'd missed 5 Pentatonix rehearsals.

"Honey. Please talk to me."

"About what?"

"Anything. I feel like I haven't talked to you in years."

He took a deep breath and sat up. He pressed his lips against mine, but the lips I felt didn't feel like the soft gentle lips of my wonderful bass man. They were rough and unloving. I felt this sudden, yet deep-rooted, despondency waft over my body like the waves of a drunken ocean. I couldn't fight the unearthly displacement of my emotions. I could almost physically feel the ocean pulling me deeper into its valley of depression. Something about this felt familiar. I wasn't feeling my emotions. I looked into the broken and void eyes of the man I once called my lover and melted into a mess of tears against his shoulder. How could he feel all this pain and not stain his face from the thousands of tears? How could he even function?

"Are you feeling my emotions again? I told you to stop that!" Avi grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back so we were an arm's length away. He looked so angry. He hugged himself, pulling his knees against him again. "I..." He moved his hands to the top of his head and shook it lightly. "I'm sorry. I just... No one should have to feel this..."

"Sing with me."

"I don't want to sing."

"What?"

"I just... I don't want to. Okay?"

"Who are you?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

89K 2.4K 35
PTX One Shots!! PLEASE inbox me with requests if you have any!
17K 1K 20
Avi and Kevin have always had this deep rooted mutual hatred for each other built on a faulty foundation. When that foundation caves in, thanks to a...
14.9K 310 33
When Breanna runs into the famous Scott Hoying her life is flipped upside down. She becomes best friends with the amazing band which changes her life...
2.1K 68 5
Mitch Grassi is happily engaged to the man of his dreams, Scott and feels like he finally has his life figured. When he meets Avi Kaplan for the firs...