Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

By Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... More

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT

2.1K 125 28
By Neko_ssi

What else is needed when the hidden feeling starts to appear one by one or all at once or...

Like Jungkook, who never knew he could be so clingy...

Taehyung blinked, "Baby now I really need to go outside...I'll be back in a moment?" He looked at his side, towards Jungkook who hummed,

"Sure Tae.. Bye bye"

Taehyung smiled. "Bub you're saying that for the past few hours after we had our dinner...

Jungkook's pupil dilated, "oh.. I think it means"

Taehyung hummed and his eyes narrowed in confusion when Jungkook innocently said, "That i don't wanna let you go.." he smiled.

But Taehyung saw right through him, "You are thinking about us.. aren't you?"

Jungkook pulled away from the hug that they were sharing for the past twenty minutes or mostly he didn't let Taehyung go.

Jungkook bit his lips at his words and mumbled, "Just come back fast I'll.. tell you after.."

Taehyung sighed and pecked Jungkook's lips. "I'll be back.." made Jungkook smile and nodded.

Suddenly they heard the knock in the door and swiped their head toward.

"Hobi? At this time?" Taehyung looked at the clock "what the hell it's night, Why is sud-"

Jungkook interrupted him words, "Tae stop asking questions and tie me fast.."

Taehyung smirked, earning a smack on his chest from Jungkook and he laughed.

Jungkook grumbled, with flushed cheeks. "stop laughing and just hurry up..."

Taehyung quickly brought the ropes and tied Jungkook and they rushed to the living room. Jungkook sat on the sofa as Taehyung walked to open the door.

"Why on earth did you take time to open V?" Hobi asked as he entered, in an interrogative manner.

"I was... in the washroom," Taehyung said in a casual way.

"Whatever..." and Hobi smiled, shrugging  at Taehyung to which both of the youngsters were confused.

Hobi looked at Jungkook and he breathed in a bored manner. "There is he.. er sitting on that sofa whenever I come, anyway V..." 

Jungkook glared at him and believed it looked real serious and he was. 

Hobi turned to V, "I have news for you.." 

Taehyung raised an eyebrow in confusion as Jungkook's furrowed.

"What is it hyung?" He asked in a normal voice.

"He is going to be back in 3 days..." Hobi announced and flashed a smile.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he processed what he meant, "But there's still five days more left!", He couldn't help but ask loudly and now Hobi's all the attention was on Jungkook.

"Oh.. V so he knows, tsk tsk poor boy." 
He played a smirke. "Well it would be a shame, your at such an young age boy.."

Jungkook stayed silent but his heart was speeding. 'That guy will be back in just 3 days? If he comes then I have to leave him again.' 

Taehyung...

He looked at Taehyung and—he was actually looking all happy and relieved? 'What the fuck?'

"T-V!" Jungkook yelled.

Hobi and Taehyung were talking and as Jungkook yelled, Hobi suddenly looked at him, which surprised him that Taehyung didn't.

'Is he acting?' Jungkook thought about that.

"What happened to you suddenly?" Hobi asked and Jungkook instantly looked away.

"Uh, you won't go anywhere with that attitude brat!" Hobi ignored Jungkook and continued talking with Taehyung.

"So he is going to be here in 3 days?"

"Yeah" Hobi nodded. "And.."

Taehyung eagerly stayed silent..?

"Will he be there at the time of the deal?" Hobi said with a proud smile.

Taehyung's face gasped. "Solma! Jinjja?" He was shocked and his eyes showed excitement. 

'Tf isn't he acting too much?' Jungkook grimaced. 

Taehyung thought something and called him out. "Hobi hyung."

Hobi responded, "What V?"

Taehyung crossed his arms and leaned on the nearby wall,  "you mean he will be present there at the time of the deal like what's the reason. I have heard he doesn't show up even though only a few people in MIOS have officially met him..."

Hobi smiled, "you are right, well the thing is the people under him have talked with him about Jungkook."

Jungkook shivered after hearing his name, he was continuously staring at Taehyung but he was in fact happy?

MIOS? Jungkook thought so because that's the second time he heard this.

Hobi continued, "So he is going to meet with Jungkook personally to see if we are exaggerating or not."

Jungkook was not sure what to think when he saw stars in Taehyung's eyes. 'what the heck is he trying to show?'

Taehyung's lips stretched up,"No way are you serious?"

'Are YOU serious Taehyung!' Jungkook was already irritated.

Hobi gladly nodded, "Yeah.."

Taehyung tilted his head and smiled. "So you mean I get to meet him?"

Hobi eyebrow rose up at those words, "Actually, V about that I have a bad news"

Taehyung straightened his posture and his arms fell on his side,"huh?"

"Actually he is only going to meet Jungkook personally and about the deal, well you won't be present there." J-Hope expressed. 

Taehyung seemed to be a little frowned. "But why?"

J-hope craned his head and littled and spoke. "well until now you have successfully passed every test and this was your last right?"

Jungkook's eyes widened... 'last?'

The blonde nodded "Hmm yeah this is my last but-"

Hobi interrupted,  "As you are still yet not a member of MIOS and all thanks to you that you have chosen Jungkook" He grinned and continued "this deal is going to worth 1.2 million in Us dollar-"

"Am I a fucking toy that you guys are selling?" Jungkook yelled.

Hobi ignored his whole existence and continued to talk with V.

Jungkook was on the verge of tears now, okay he trusted him but isn't it too much that someone is talking about how much you are worth?

Jungkook looked at blonde who seemingly payed no attention to him and he knew this just an act, he tried to calm himself but 'why the fuck he looks s excited and all happy?'

Taehyung shook his head, "But I still didn't understand why I can't be there at the moment?"

Hobi scratched his nose as he answered, "yeah um V, I'm sorry but as you are not a member yet we can't allow you to be there as he will also be there."

Taehyung's shoulder slumped down, "oh.. I see" he frowned a bit.

Hobi walked towards him and patted on his shoulder, "Well don't be sad, you have done well after all just three days left for you to join us officially.

Taehyung smiled at the gesture, "So you mean Jungkook is going to meet him?"

'Why is he so all excited for me to meet him?'

Hobi mumbled, taking a brief glance of Jungkook, "Yes, that kid all luck well he is actually going to meet so that's why V i'm counting on you to make him ready."

Taehyung blonde fluttered a little when he nodded, "Yes you are right, Don't worry hyung I will get him ready that day for him to see that we are not exaggerating  but I will be needing outfits and accessories, earrings the-"

Hobi smiled at hi., "okay okay V, I will prepare everything. Well then that's all I will be going now." 

Taehyung nodded. 

Jungkook, exhausted from having all the thoughts, decided to stop them so he lay down on the sofa.

Taehyung closed the door after Hobi left and walked around to Jungkook and saw the latter was lying with his eyes closed, he crouched. "Kookie.."

Jungkook uttered, "Don't talk to me..."

Taehyung's pupil's dilated. "w-ha- Ohh!...that was all acting Koo"

Jungkook controlled his emotions, "and you think I don't know? I know and I just wanna sleep."

Taehyung sighed, "okay lemme untie you..."

Jungkook opened his eyes, "no.. don't untie" and Taehyung tilted his head gently at his sides.

 "huh?" 

Jungkook looked away, "hmm you don't need to untie me."

 "Hunbun, we are not in bed." He grinned and bite his lips from laughing out as Jungkook clenched his eyes while blushing. 

"Just go wherever you were going"

Taehyung sighed. "Okay right... I'm not going anywhere leaving you"

Jungkook's ears perked up and huffed "Whatever b-ut i don't care.."

Taehyung sighed and hugged him while he was still being tied with ropes and snuggled over him and questioned, "If you know I was acting then why are you upset so much, kook...?"

Jungkook let his gaze stay straight but let him hug. "cause..you were looking at Happy Tae" he looked at Taehyung "and I think that was not acting." With a little pause he continued. 

Taehyung stayed silent. 'He knows when I'm happy for real?' And he smiled.

Jungkook pushed his tears back in his eyes, "Why are you smiling?"

Taehyung ignored the question Jungkook just asked and instead kissed him on his forehead which surprised the ravenette, "Baby.. I'll tell you later alright.. I know you are stressed about that"

Jungkook exhaled a breath, he couldn't holding his thoughts and he mumbled. "I was still okay that at least I can spend 5 days with you but now.. Tae I guess I'm right. Even my life hates me.. well it's great cause I hate it too" and he gazed back at Taehyung when the lager pulled him close and looked straight in his eyes. 

 "Then you mean I'm no one?"

He frowned, because 'how could Jungkook still think like that?'

Jungkook's eyes fluttered at his cheek coming in contact with slender fingers which marked its way down to his chin and perked his chin. 

"You mean I am no one for you Jungkook? I'm nothing for you?" He forced his words that made it louder.

Jungkook could realised how genuine he was, "n-no-"

Taehyung relaxed his facial muscles which he had not since when it stiffened, "Then why are you saying everyone hates you? Jungkook, why? Are you still thinking that it's all not real and I can't love you?"

Jungkook quickly shook his head, "No Tae.. i-I didn't meant it like that."

Taehyung caressed the side of his face. "Why are you thinking so low about yourself? Why can't I love you? Why have you committed a crime or something? I honestly want to help you Jungkook and you're still saying all the negatives? I do love you, kook, please don't say all these.."

Jungkook wanted to say something but decided It will add more fuel to the fire so he looked away but Taehyung liked how the latter was not making an eyecontact.

"Jungkook look at me.."

Jungkook clenched his jaw at his stern words but didn't give a glance at him.

Taehyung sighed at the younger's act. "Jeon Jungkook... if you don't look at me now then right at this instant.. I will throw your iron man movies DVDs."

Jungkook's eyes widened and quickly looked at Taehyung "god Taehyung! I'm looking at you, why are you so after My iron man!" Biting his lips when he saw Taehyung holding a smirk. 

"The way you are after my kidnappers behaviour"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Either way you suck at that Taehyunggie... Look, a kidnapper doesn't behave well with a hostage and Oh you are also dating your hostage."

Tae pretended to be sad and started to shift away from Jungkook, "hmm you are right.. I shouldn't have said that I like you.." and Jungkook, on instinct, clutched his sleeve.

"No.. I mean I was joking Taehyung. It-it's not like I al- oh this was ur last test nah?"

Taehyung shook his head, "Kook, can we talk about those shits later?"

Jungkook agreed, "Oh right you were going somewhere"

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer once again, "I told ya I'm not going" and resting his chin over Jungkook's, who eventually relaxed and placed his head on his chest. 

"Was that work important ?"

Taehyung closed his eyes  "No it was not... Now I can untie you, right?"

Jungkook nodded and raised head and soon Taehyung began untying Jungkook and then they sat together in silence. 

But not for long, after suddenly a few moments Jungkook smacked Taehyung's arm.

"E-ow! But Why ?" Taehyung yelled in suprise.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "What... I will dress him up for 'him , right?"

 "ohh.." 

Jungkook again smacked Taehyung

"Eh. Now what??"

Jungkook threw his head and busted in laughter, "I can't believe I smacked my Crush.." he said as he wiped his imaginary happy tears.

"Oh come here little brat lemme smack you now" Saying this Taehyung was about to smack Jungkook but before he could the younger got up from the sofa and stepped away from his reach.

Jungkook grinned, "Sorry Tae.. but you can't catch me"  and giggled.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow while eying the male "Oh really??" 

Jungkook proudly nodded.

Taehyung stretched his arm in his place and uttered"Well then let's see" and he also stood up to walk near Jungkook but the latter ran on towards opposite side with and Taehyung extended his hand and as Jungkook tried to doge him Taehyung quickly held him backwards.

"No wait-ow" Jungkook squealed upon feeling being caged by Taehyung and the elder grinned in victory. 

"Now what huh, babe?"

Jungkoom giggled, feeling a little ticklish as Taehyung's arms were all over his waist area and he was a bit sensitive there. "okay you got me now leave mee.."

Taehyung whispered in a low whisper, nsar the ravenette's ear. "Sorry not happening "

While making Jungkook face him and leaned to threw the latter over his shoulder and Jungkook gasped as his feets jerkedly rose in air and his vision turned upside down.

"Taeeee... stop, I'll fall!!"

Taehyung laughed as he secured his one hand over Jungkook's nack., "nah ! I won't let my Jungkookie to fall"

"Then put me down ah-!" Jungkook wiggled under his hold but strictly getting restricted as Taehyung but freezed when the elder's hand was so close to his ass, making him invalid to do anything. 

Taehyung walked inside Jungkook's bedroom and placed the younger male safely in his bed.

Jungkook exhaled in relief, feeling the soft mattress under him. "eh.."

Taehyung was still standing and he looked down at Jungkook, who was sitting but his eyes were on him. The blonde felt a rush as he saw the pretty male in the dark but still throwing darts in his heart. "koo.." 

Jungkook softly blinked his eyes but his lips contained a smile and in a fleet Taehyung held Jungkook's chin with his left hand and with the other palm he placed it in his neck which he craned  and gazed at up at the blonde with his doe eyes and closed his eyes when he felt Taehyung closing off the distance between their lips in a hasty manner.

"Tae.." Jungkook felt an adrenaline rush and put his hands over Taehyung's neck and pulled him closer as he himself laid in bed with Taehyung, just like the earlier position but the difference is the blonde was in top this time.

Taehyung invitingly traced Jungkook's thighs with his fingers as he kissed deeper and this time Jungkook softly moaned in between but he was a little embarrassed doing so, thouh he could care less when he felt like squirming under his touches.

The elder kept his eyes half opened as he could only focus on how soft Jungkook's lips were and Jungkook felt a raw emotion while he trailed Taehyung's hair making their kiss more messier.

Both of them were feeling addicted to each other... as they crumbled further over the bed.

Taehyung motioned Jungkook to sit while he pulled him by his shoulder and he quickly obeyed.. They steal glances at each other and Jungkook bite his plumped lips as Taehyung's fingers curled over Jungkook's waist and he draped his both hands over his neck and they met their lips halfway again.

The dim lighted room was silent apart from the kissing sound and occasional moaning that filled and spears throughout the room...

Jungkook's stomach was burning with a sensation and his heart decided to skip a beat, he wanted this always but.. now it's already happening, his whole body tingled, the feel of Taehyung's frame leaning on him as his arms wrapped around his waist...

The moment when Jungkook noticed his fingers' existence, they had already slipped under Taehyung's blue satin shirt, his chest was smooth and warm...  Jungkook didn't care when he felt another wave of emotion when Taehyung's tongue swirled around his mouth instead he tightly clenched Taehyung's shirt.

As suddenly Taehyung broke away and looked at Jungkook and gave a sly smile, Jungkook was all red when the blonde intensely scrub Jungkook's lower lip with his thumb before pulling him back to kiss him again.

The kiss was as gentle as desperate, as innocent as intense...

Jungkook made a throaty sound when he felt Taehyung's hand moved in his body with a mind of his own..

He couldn't handle much... he lightly pushed Taehyung with his hands as he reluctantly pulled away...

"I want you Tae.."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook with an emotion in his eyes.. as he pulled him closer.. "not now koo"

Jungkook confusedly breathed out "Why not now, winter bear?"

And Taehyung eyes softens how sweet the younger sounded, while he leans in to continue the kiss again but Jungkook puts his other hand on Taehyung's chest and stops him

Jungkook brushed his lips over Taehyung'sas he whispers. "Tae.. I want you right now...please..."

Taehyung looks straight at Jungkook's starry eyes and says. "We can't do.. this here.. try to understand I don't want to be our first time here.."

Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's cheek. "But you know right we don't have much time..it's fine I-I won't have a problem..."

Taehyung sighed, taking both of Jungkook's hands in his.. "Kook I want too as much as you. But We have to wait... i want to make it special for you doll.." he softly said as he gazed intently in the ravenette's eyes..

"Tae.. i just want you.. it's fine if there's no rose petals or uh candles or anything else... I just want you an-and you are here please tae.. we don't even know if..if we will ever get to meet if the deal gets successful..."

Taehyung's heart broke at that sentence "no kook.." his fingers crossed over Jungkook's waist and he hugged him. "Bun.. Trust me please..."

Jungkook softly said with a tint of sadness "I do trust you Tae... but I'm not sure of how my life will lead."

Taehyung pressed a kissed his shoulder and tucked his head up "everything will be fine koo.. I promise..."

Jungkook moved his upper body to look at Tae again and moved his head in a nod, "I'll- I'll trust you till my end Tae.."

Taehyung didn't wait a sec to kiss him again...

Jungkook thoughts silenced as soon as Taehyung's lips hit his as like the sea water hitting the shore...

The warm sensation just hypnotized him wanting more of Taehyung's...

Taehyung's leftover tension washed away when Jungkook put his hand on the back of Taehyung's head, and he caressed his hair in a reassuring way...

Few moments later, Taehyung slowly pulled away from a long passionate kiss and he held Jungkook tightly in his arms while they both were breathing heavily...

"You know what..?" He closed his eyes as he completely leaned over Taehyung's body as he was too weak to even position himself.

Taehyung softly hummed while he caressed Jungkook's hair...

Jungkook starts "I was.." but stops and inhales before continuing "always.. like i always wanted to have this moment with you I... really feel it's magical like I'm on clouds now but.. it's even better" he breaths "cause it's you... I love you so-much and I trust you, don't worry I already trust you with my whole."

Taehyung nuzzled his nose over his head to show comfort. "I'm glad you trust me... I love you too Kook"

They shared a last kiss which didn't last a while before they slept in each other's arms keeping their hands closely intertwined.

■■■■■■♡■■■■■■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.3K 42
Jungkook is straight or so he thinks. Taehyung is an openly gay guy and is very proud of it What happens when they become step brothers and have to l...
802K 52.4K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...
116K 4.7K 38
What is going to happen when cute innocent jungkook is going to have two boyfriends....who are twins.... Will jungkook accept to be boyfriend with on...
118K 6.7K 44
Taekookau where Jeon Jungkook is the Almighty Warrior of Kingdom Dane. Nothing can defy him, nothing can make him weak, he had been blessed by the G...