HOŞYAR SULTAN ✔️

By mihrisahsultana

"Do not believe everything you hear here, many of those things are lies. But, this is a place that makes fair... More

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
8th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th Chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
16th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
21st Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
24th Chapter
25th Chapter
26th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
30th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
43rd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
47th Chapter
48th Chapter
50th Chapter
FINAL CHAPTER

49th Chapter

1.2K 51 5
By mihrisahsultana

- I don't want to chose between my sons so follow the tradition and let janissaries stand by Bayezid until Iskender return. We have to do whatever is possible to make one of my sons as succesor of the Ottoman Throne. - I said to Kemankeş-paşa and all the viziers that came to support me in Vakuf of Kosem Sultana.

I had no other place where to meet them so her Vakuf was the best possible place to do it. After her death, Murad allowed me to keep her Vakuf and help people. I loved to help people and give them whatever is necessary.

- Sultana, Şehzade Ahmed will arrive in Istanbul in few days, but for Şehzade Iskender it will take about a week. We cant risk it that much anymore. - Huseyin-paşa told to me. Even though I didn't know Huseyin for too long, he stood by my side and decided to help me to put one of my sons on the throne. Kemankeş-paşa has its full trust in him so I decided to trust him too.

- That is why you will get rid of Ahmed before he comes to Istanbul. I don't want him to even come to Istanbul. You will send your people and kill him. - I said to them not caring about what will happen after that. The blood must be spilled if I want bright future for my children.

I never meant before to hurt anyone, but life in this Palace learned me that without spilled blood nothing will happen in your favour. You could come to this Palace as an angel, but in meantime, you will become devil. Before or later, it is for sure that you will become devil. And it is all only to protect your children. Because to every mother, her children are most important. And every mother would risk even her life for lives of her children.

- Sultana, what will we do with Şehzades Suleyman and Selim? They are also huge threat to you, especially Şehzade Suleyman. - Huseyin-paşa said to me.

- We don't have to worry about Şehzade Suleyman anymore. Halil-paşa went to his Sanjak to tell him the news about his father, and there he will kill him. - I said as I raised my head in front of them.

- And what about Şehzade Selim? - Head of Janissaries asked me.

- Şehzade Selim has no one to support him. But I will for sure do whatever is possible that he stays in Harem during this time. While he is locked in harem, he can't even fight for the throne. - I said to them.

- How much time stayed to Sultan Murad? - Head of Janissaries asked me. Even though he was close with Murad, he had no another option than cooperate with me.

- About a week. I want this to stay silent while Murad is alive. He shouldn't know about this. I don't want to make him sad in his last days. - I told to them all and they all nodded me affirmatevly as they shared their opinion with me. Everyone respected Murad as Sultan and no one wanted to have problems with him.

- What will you do with Atike Sultana? She will want to revenge you. - Kemankeş-paşa asked me.

- I will get rid of Atike myself alone. - I said to them and smiled. After that, I left the Vakuf.

Later that day, my daughter Handan invited me and Atike Sultan to her Palace.

We weren't sure if Atike would accept that offer, but she loved Handan because she was her niece and from respect she accepted that offer.

We were sitting in the main room of Handan's palace together with Atike. Plenty of various food was served on the table. Atike was upset when she saw me there, but she acted fine only because of Handan.

- There is one situation I wanted to inform you about, Atike. As you are Murad's sister, I think you should know that. - I said to her and looked at her calmly.

- What it is? Is something wrong with my brother? - Atike asked me as she was really afraid of Murad's health.

- Unfornatley, he won't live for more time. Doctors says he has maybe eventually a week to live. - I said to her and I sadly looked at the floor.

- How? What happened to him? What is going on? Why I don't know about that, Hoşyar? - she asked me really angrily.

- Murad is sick for a longer time. He has serious problems with liver, and his body can't stand that sickness anymore. We called all the doctors all around the Europe, but there is no help for him. - I said as I looked sadly at the ground.

Just a fact that I had to tell everything about that and that I have to act calm made me even more hurt. Soon, I will lose my husband, my man which I love most in this world.

- Have you informed Ahmed and Suleyman? They must come here so one of them should ascend the throne. - Atike said to me which shocked me.

- So you don't care that your brother is sick and you only care who would ascend the throne? - I asked her as I looked at her with disgust. At that moment, Atike was really upset. She drank the water that was in glass in front of her.

- Hoşyar, dont fool me now. We all know you must call them as the tradition says. One of them will ascend the throne. - she said furiously to me.

- Why shouldn't my brother Iskender ascend the throne? - Handan looked at her. Atike stayed shocked about Handan's answer.

- Because he is not the eldest son. - Atike said to us, when she putted her hand on her stomach. She seemed like something really hurts her.

- Hoşyar, I promise to you that I will fight with my life. I won't let any of your sons ascend the throne. You won't be Valide Sultana. - Atike tried to yell on me, but she couldn't because she started feeling so much pain and she started to breath heavy.

- You won't be able to do that because you will die today. - I looked at her coldy.

- What should that mean? - Atike asked me as she was really afraid, and she could barely talk as she was breathing so heavy.

- You think we would really call you on dinner Atike? Its your fault you drank the water which is posioned. - I said to her coldly.

At that moment, Atike started breathing heavier and heavier. She putted her hands on her neck because it was hurting her so much. At one moment, she just fainted.

Atike died in front of my eyes. After so many evil things she did to me, this was the end she deserved. Everyone's destiny awaits them, sooner or faster.

- Aghas, take her body. - Handan said to aghas which were standing on her doors.

At that moment, Kemankes came in Palace. He was very exhausted from running.

- Sultana, I have important news for you. - he said as he was looking at the floor, like he is hiding something from me.

- Halil-paşa sent a message, he killed Şehzade Suleyman. He is not threat to us anymore. - Kemankes said to me. I felt easier when I've heard those news. I knew I would burn in hell for ordering someone's death, but this was to save my children from death.

- Also, while Şehzade Ahmed was coming to Istanbul, my janissaries found him and killed him. We brougjt Ayse Sultana and sent her to dungeon. There you can decide what can you do with her, because we weren't sure if we should kill her. - Kemankes continued to talk.

- You did good job, and you did good what you kept Ayse alive. I want to see her soon. - I said to him and sighed.

- But Sultana, I have one more bad news. - Kemankes said and looked at the floor. He seemed like he is afraid of my reaction.

- What it is? - I asked him.

- When they killed Şehzade Ahmed, they saw a carriage with many aghas which were killed. Inside was the body of Şehzade Iskender, who was unfornatley killed. May God make him rest in peace. - Kemankes said and bowed his head down.

At that moment, my heart broke into million pieces. My Iskender. My first son. My biggest hope. My everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.9K 49
Behind every sultan , a woman that directs him - rüya sultan
24.4K 3.2K 43
"Just one look and I knew this guy was going to be the one to break all my barriers. I'm 26years and I've never dated before. I was always hesitant a...
6.7K 508 26
Her only sorrow was that she lived in a fairytale in this reality of now. She craved for a life what was called 'simple', but the world was way too c...
4.8K 874 17
Every girl's dream is to find that perfect man, that perfect person who loves you, cares for you and sticks by you no matter what. Aleeya is tricked...