๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

By -MoneyChaser

๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“.. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

32.

22.7K 1.1K 1.5K
By -MoneyChaser

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

"You good?" Na'Jour asked over the phone.

"Yes."

"Still having pain on your side?"

"Yeah."

"Where y'all at now?"

"The hospital."

"Where's Kaiser?"

"With m—"

"Ima be over there soon to see y'all. My flight just got delayed."

"Okay.." I rolled my eyes. He was too anxious and too worried when I told him multiple times I was okay.

"Ight s—"

"Jayla Brown!"

I instantly stood up along with Kaiser and a nice looking nurse looked at me. "Jayla?"

I nodded. "I'll call you back Na'Jour."

"Ight." He said before hanging up.

"Cmon Kai." I picked him up and followed the lady into a room.

"Alrighty." The nurse and I both sat down and she got on her computer. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." I said looking around.

"That's great. We're here today to check up on the pains your having on your side and legs correct?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Alright." She got up and looked at me. "We'll have your doctor here with you shortly.. you know who that is of course right?"

I stared at her for a while before shaking my head.

"Doctor Henderson.. I thought—"

"Oh yeah I remember." I interrupted her nodding.

"Alright great, she'll be here with you shortly."

I nodded and she smiled at me one more time before walking out.

"Smiley ass bitch.." I mumbled digging in my purse for my phone. Kaiser looked down and digged in it also, I grabbed my phone and he almost pulled out something else.

"Kaiser don't touch that." I smacked his hand and he dropped the gun whining.

"No cause ain't nobody told you to dig in my purse." I closed it and sat it on the other side of me. "Nosy ass.."

He stayed quiet sticking his thumb in his mouth. My phone started vibrating in my hand and I answered seeing China was FaceTiming me.

"What?" I said.

She jerked her neck back with her face scrunched up. "What happened to.. hello? How are you? What happened to that?"

I laughed shaking my head. "Stay the fuck off tiktok."

"Girl boo. I'm addicted saweetie." She waved her hand around. "You at the hospital now?"

"Yeah.." I nodded looking at Kaiser who had a frown on his face.

"You mad at me?" I poked my bottom lip out.

"Hmph." He looked away.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed his forehead. "You a brat.. boys can't be brats."

He stayed quiet and I rolled my eyes looking at the phone.

"What they say?"

"The doctor ain't come yet.. I'm honestly ready to get the fuck." I shook my head.

"Just be patient.. I'm happy your there though, you've been needing to get checked up for a while.." She said and I nodded.

"Anyway.. we bailed Dee and Trell out today." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Really? Why y'all go without me?" I mugged her.

"Girl you was busy.. but we can all link or whatever soon." She shrugged.

I stayed quiet.

"W—" I was saying before I heard the door creak open. I looked up seeing Doctor Henderson walking in with a big smile on her face.

"I'll call you back." I looked at China before hanging up..

——————————
I huffed walking out the hospital with Kaiser asleep in my hands. I'm ready to go home and be knocked out just like him.

I headed to where I parked my car but stopped seeing Na'Jour sitting on the hood.

"Move." I mugged him unlocking the cars. "What are you doing here?"

"Well damn, I can't get no hey or nun?" He grabbed his suitcases and started putting them in the backseat..

Way too comfortable.

"Hi, when did you get here and who brought you and how did you know I was here?"

"Ight now slow down with the questions." He looked up stale facing me.

"Answer them." I held the same expression he held.  After buckling Kaiser in I hopped in the driver's seat as Na'Jour got in the passenger's.

"I was here since this morning, I got an Uber, I have your location." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How do you have my location?" I said grabbing my phone from on my lap but he snatched it putting it in his pants.

"Focus on driving." He pointed to the road. "It's a lotta things you don't know."

"You're weird." I said.

"How so?"

"Because. Why the fuck would you go in my phone and have me share locations witchu? We're not together and you don't have any rights to do that. If you ever wanna know where I'm at, I can tell you." I said.

He chuckled shaking his head. "It ain't even like that.. you taking shit too deep."

"Okay." I nodded. "Where I'm dropping you off?"

"I'm coming witchu, I ain't come here for hun." He laughed loudly and I looked at him.

"I'm forreal." I said.

"So am I." He shrugged pulling my phone out. I watched as he put the password in and went to Instagram.

Nigga got my password and all.. that's crazy.

Changing allat shit when I get home though.

"Get the fuck off my phone fuckshit." I said not looking at him.

He mocked me and I stretched my right arm out slapping him in his mouth. I laughed looking at him as he glared at me.

"Mad ass.." I snatched my phone before paying attention to the road.

The rest of the ride was silent until we got to the house.

"You ain't move to yo new place yet?" Na'Jour asked as he took Kaiser out of his car seat.

"No. Who told you I was moving?"

"China told KJ, KJ told me."

"She needa stop telling my business.." I said lowly as we walked in the house. And she did, it wasn't her place to tell them.

"We all family doe. We was gon find out either way." He said.

"That don't matter. She didn't need to tell my business, I would've told y'all when I was ready, I would've told y'all myself." I said.

"Ight now, don't make it bigger than it is."

"Whatever.." I waved him off. "Lay him in my room, I'm finna come in there."

He nodded walking down the hallway.

"I'm tired as fuck.. but ion wanna go to sleep with an empty stomach.." I mumbled looking around the kitchen. Walking to the pantry I opened it seeing there were barely any snacks in it. Only a few, most were empty.

"Sigh.." I mumbled grabbing the big bag of Hot Cheeto Puffs.

I grabbed a water from the refrigerator before heading in my room.

"Bro get the fuck out. You getting too damn comfortable bruh." I mugged Na'Jour who was laid out on the bed.

"Am I not supposed to get comfortable?" He chuckled sitting him.

"I didn't say you couldn't get comfortable, I'm just saying your getting too comfortable. Now get out." I pointed to the door. He nodded doing as told.

"Yeah lil bitch.. listen to massa." I mumbled after he walked out..

—————————
"Why you looking like that?" I walked in the guest room with Kaiser in my arms.

Na'Jour looked up with a frown on his face. "Like what?"

"Yo face all scrunched up and shit." I made the same face he made before laughing. He only stared at me.

"Not funny? No? Okay.." I nodded. He took Kaiser from me and sat him on his lap staring in his face.

"Why you staring in his face like that? What's wrong?" I asked again.

"I fucked up." He ran his hand down his face.

Shouldn't have asked cause know ion even wanna know.

"What you did now?" I rolled my eyes grabbing Kaiser from him just in case we needed to run.

"I went to Sylvia's house when I found out she had her friends jumped you.. and I was mad, i ain't even give her the chance to explain and I hit her.. in front of Ezariah too." He explained.

"You hit her?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He nodded.

"You hit her!?" I said louder and he looked up and nodded.

"Ain't that what I just sai—" He was saying before I slapped him.

"Are you dumb? Why the fuck would you hit her? In front of y'all child too.. who does some shit like that?"

"Sh—"

"Na'Jour.. ion give a fuck what she did. You don't hit no female out of anger! You walk away if you can't control your hands. She should've beat the bricks out you cause that's exactly what I would've done if you even dared putting your hands on me in front of my son." I said and he scoffed.

"This not about you.." He shook his head.

"Damn right it ain't about me.." I mumbled. "So what now?"

"She won't let me see my daughter."

"That's tough.." I shook my head knowing I would've down the same.

"She can't even do that.. right?" He looked at me.

"She can. That's her daughter and if she feels like your a threat to her, she'll feel like you're a threat to her daughter also." I said. "You knew your daughter was there when you came?"

"No. I spotted her after I hit Sylvia." He said.

"And imagine the look in her eyes when she saw her daddy hit her mommy. I know you not gon continue the shit but if you keep on hitting SYLVIA, Ezariah gon grow up thinking it's okay for a nigga to hit her." I said and he huffed looking at his phone.

"I'm not gon hit her again.. you making it seem like ima women beater. It was an accident."

"I get that.. but be honest Na'Jour. If you found out I had some bitches go to jump Sylvia, would you be as mad as you were at Sylvia to hit me?" I tilted my head.

(Lmk if youn understand that question cause I didn't at first either.)

"No." He shrugged.

"Why not?"

He shrugged. "They say it's favoritism but y'all the ones I love the most." He joked with a smile on his face.

I laughed before going serious again. "No. I don't have nothing against her so I don't know why you have quote on quote 'favorites' you should love your children equally."

"Bro Ezariah is a damn mystery bruh she not even sup—"

"Well she is. Stop saying that. Stop treating Sylvia differently because of things that happened in the past. The past is the past, it's over now."

"You so damn forgiving. She's the reason you moved away." He mugged me.

"No Na'Jour.. your the reason I moved away. She didn't even know about me, when she did, she didn't care.." I shrugged. "I mean shit, I wouldn't either. That was my mindset back then."

"Ight Ight coo.." He nodded waving me off.

"You should talk to her though.. apologize." I said.

"She blocked me." He said. "On everything."

"Email her." I said.

He eyed me before holding his hand out. I dapped him up as he laughed. "My nigga.."

"Your ugly." I laughed sitting Kaiser on the bed then walked out.

Peace.. and quiet is calling my name..

My mood just been down ever since I got from the hospital. I just didn't show it. I wasn't sad but I wasn't happy about it either. Ion even know how to feel about it..

Finna sleep it out doe.

————————
hey y'all..

sorry for the wait.

ain't been feeling ts lately

thoughts on this chapter?

thoughts on Jayla?

thought on Na'Jour?

thoughts on China?

nah yall cus ts had me cackling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LETS BANG, PLEASEJEKEILLE

what's y'all type? like in boys and shit
and girls if you like girls lol

ion got one tbh, if you fine you fine.

if you short, bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 19.1K 40
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ..
3.3M 144K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
26.2K 604 40
just read it.
2.4M 111K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.