ASLIHAN SULTAN ✔️

Por mihrisahsultana

"Don't you even try to mess with me. You can be successful in this palace, only if I am by your side. I am th... Mais

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th Chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
8th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
16th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
21st Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
24th Chapter
25th Chapter
26th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
30th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
43rd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
48th Chapter
49th Chapter
50th Chapter
51st Chapter
52nd Chapter
53rd Chapter
54th Chapter
55th Chapter
56th Chapter
57th Chapter
58th Chapter
59th Chapter
60th Chapter
61st Chapter
62nd Chapter
63rd Chapter
64th Chapter
65th Chapter
66th Chapter
67th Chapter
68th Chapter
69th Chapter
THE END

47th Chapter

1.2K 63 13
Por mihrisahsultana

Soon, Mihrimah and Hurrem arrived in Suleyman's chambers. Suleyman has been really upset this whole time while we were waiting for them. He couldn't believe Hurrem would be able to do something like this. But why he wouldnt? Hearing Bayezid and Mihrimah's stories, I found out Hurrem got rid of all her enemies really quickly. Then how he couldn't see the truth about Hurrem?

He loved her really much, everyone knew that. But after being with her so many years, he should have known how is she and what is she ready to do.

As they came in chambers, Mihrimah seemed pretty anxious because she know what is going to happen. Hurrem acted like everything is fine so Suleyman wouldnt even think that she is able to do that, and would punish me for even telling lies about her.

- Hunkarim, what happened that you wanted to see us? - Hurrem asked him playing innocent this time, but I hoped Suleyman would find out real truth about his beloved wife.

- I called here to talk with you both, take a seat. - Suleyman said and pointed them to sit where I was sitting already. Bayezid was really upset about what was happening and he looked at his mother with so much anger.

- Hurrem, did you order Fahriye Kalfa to attack Aslihan? Bayezid's wife? - Suleyman asked Hurrem seriously as her mood swinged from happy to stressful in a few of seconds.

- No, Suleyman, why? Why would I even think to do something like this? I know my son loves her and I am happy until she is making him happy. - Hurrem said to Suleyman, but it was easy to see that she is lying, because she was speaking this really fast, and she had weird face expressions.

- Maybe because of this? - Suleyman said and he walked closer to Hurrem. He took her right hand where was emerald ring. Hurrem looked at him really shocked. But it was her fault, she even forgot to remove it from her hand.

- Aslihan decided to return me that. - Hurrem said and raised her head. She looked at me giving me fake smile.

- Valide, Aslihan would never return my wedding gift to you. - Bayezid said to her angrily as he couldn't control himself anymore. I looked at him trying to signal him to stop acting like this, but he couldn't help himself in moment like this.

- I am your mother, you can't act like this towards me. You putted a concubine in same position as me and now you trust her more than you trust me, which gave birth to you. - Hurrem said angrily to Bayezid.

- Hurrem, stop. It is not time for this talk. - Suleyman said to Hurrem which hurted her a lot obviously.

- Mihrimah, what can you tell me about that? - Suleyman turned to his only daughter and his favourite child, Mihrimah, to ask her. He trusted her most of everyone, so he would listen to her opinion.

I was scared if Mihrimah would stand by Hurrem's side. At the end, Hurrem is her mother. And whatever she did, she will always stay her mother. I was almost sure that Mihrimah would defend Hurrem this time.

- I would give everything that I shouldn't be in this situation, because I don't want to say anything bad about my mother. I love my mother with my whole heart and she is everything for me. - Mihrimah said to Sultan. It was the hardest for Mihrimah this time. She had to decide if she is going to stand by me, tell the truth and judge Hurrem, or she will stand by Hurrem's side.

She sighed and closed her eyes to think for few minutes. I saw she isnt sure what she should do. Hurrem was looking at her and she tried to convince her to lie to Sultan to save her head.

- But this time I won't lie like I did million of times before to Defend my mother. This time its fault of my mother. She was threatening Aslihan all the time since they came to Istanbul and she wanted her ring back. When Aslihan didn't do it, my mother attacked her together with Fahriye. - Mihrimah said and bowed her head down. It was too hard for her to do this to her mother.

- How can you do that Mihrimah? How can you tell such a lies about your mother? - Hurrem started yelling on Mihrimah. She was at the egde of tears from anger.

- Those are not lies, Valide. I won't tolerate your acts anymore. - Mihrimah yelled on Hurrem which shocked everyone. Suleyman just sighed and turned to Hurrem.

- Return the emerald ring to Aslihan. - Suleyman said with a calm tone of voice to Hurrem. She couldn't believe what is he telling to her.

- No, Suleyman, no. How can you do it? You gifted me this! How can you take this away from me? - Hurrem asked him.

- Do what I said to you. Right now. - Suleyman said to Hurrem angrily. She barely could do it. She was taking it from her hand really slowly. She looked at it once again, and then gave me it.

I took it from Hurrem and gave her a smile. She saw she couldn't mess with me. I got what is mine back to me. I putted the ring back on my hand immediatley, looking at her how jealous she is looking at me while I am doing that.

- You should prepare your thing, Hurrem. - Suleyman said to her as hr sat on his bed.

- Why should I? - Hurrem asked him confusedly because she had no idea what is Suleyman talking about.

- Because you are leaving this Palace. I am sending you to Amasya, and I don't want to see you anymore. - Suleyman said and looked at another way, because he didn't want to look at Hurrem anymore. He was disappointed because of her acts.

- You are really doing that? Because of Aslihan, you are banishing me to Amasya? That is how much I mean to you? - Hurrem went angrily in front of Suleyman's face.

- I am sending you because you did many criminal works. You had your fingers in everything, but I was too blind to see it until now. - Suleyman said to her.

- I will return here one day. - Hurrem looked at him angrily.

- While I am alive, you won't return here. And after you did, I am sure Bayezid also won't want to have you when he ascends the throne. - Suleyman raised his head and said to Hurrem which was killed by his words.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

16.5K 1K 49
They say opposite attract but hell she was a spit ball of fire. and he was about to get so burned. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~...
9.6K 447 28
Cursed from birth, known as a disgrace to his father. He had to fight his 100 brothers for the throne and had a rage that not even he could conquer...
138K 2.7K 23
❝I've been having dreams❞
sweet seduction Por Hayden

Ficção histórica

8.3K 355 38
I was you're friend until you treated me as if I was dirt under your foot, but I swear I'll be the demon in your worst nightmares. you will not have...