My Apprentice Is Worth 10 Bil...

Av TheSaltedFish

Baili Wusheng, a young master of the cultivator family who has been in seclusion for many years. After going... Mer

Chapter 1: Baili leave the mountain
Chapter 2: An explosion happened accidentally.
Chapter 3: Medicine!
Chapter 4: He has a steel stomach.
Chapter 5: Prosperity, democracy, civilization and harmony...
Chapter 6: The bottle of medicine is missing.
Chapter 7: The first meeting of the Gong and the Shou.
Chapter 8: Liquor.
Chapter 9: Wei Xichen may be a big shot.
Chapter 10: A man standing at the top of the entertainment industry.
Chapter 11: Not talking about the same thing?
Chapter 12: Baili is kidnapped?
Chapter 13: I can save you.
Chapter 14: You sleep!
Chapter 15: Cake.
Chapter 16: Formally moved into Wei family.
Chapter 17: "That" has came again.
Chapter 18: We are going to heaven.
Chapter 19: Can we go to heaven together?
Chapter 20: Martial arts instructor.
Chapter 21: Apprentice.
Chapter 22: Apprentice +1.
Chapter 23: Director, I'm here again!
Chapter 24: Give you a talisman.
Chapter 25: The apprentice is captured by the bad guy?
Chapter 26: The traitor.
Chapter 27: Apprentice, what do you want to do?
Chapter 28: You are rotten.
Chapter 29: General Wei throw up.
Chapter 30: Make it up today.
Chapter 32: Something happened to the apprentice again.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: How to improve your cultivation quickly.
Chapter 35: Travel.
Chapter 36: Spend money for Baili to see a doctor.
Chapter 37: See a doctor~
Chapter 38: The brain hurts.
Chapter 39: Dreamland.
Chapter 40: The dreamland is the first.
Chapter 41: It's still the first dreamland.
Chapter 42: Enter the second dreamland.
Chapter 43: The second dreamland.
Chapter 44: Double cultivation method!
Chapter 45: Master became his Taoist companion.
Chapter 46: Go to investigate.
Chapter 47: Still awkward.
Chapter 48: Shameless.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The line of life and death.
Chapter 51: There is another way.
Chapter 52: When are you going to eat!
Chapter 53: Ring.
Chapter 54: General Wei crosses the calamity.
Chapter 55: Wei Xichen and Baili get married.
Chapter 56: Cousin.
Chapter 57: Your lao gong is difficult to deal with.
Chapter 58: This person is still Wei Xichen.
Chapter 59: The end of the chapter, there are some extras~
Chapter 60: Fanwai, to return home
Chapter 61: The final special episode.

Chapter 31: General Wei confess.

1K 30 1
Av TheSaltedFish

For this evening meal, Mr. Wei Meimei said: To celebrate his successful entry into the Qi training period.

So the location was chosen in an extremely luxurious five-star hotel, and the most expensive private room.

The private room has complete supporting facilities, not only a gorgeous large dining table, but also a resting place next to it, as well as bedrooms and toilets.

"There are only two of us. Is this necessary?" Baili looked at this luxurious private room comparable to a presidential suite, with eyelids jumping.

Is this to take a break when tired?

"Naturally necessary." Mr. Wei nodded with an offensive mind, and gently pulled out the chair for Baili.

Baili: "..."

Baili sat down uncomfortably, feeling that the chair seemed a bit hot, making him feel uncomfortable.

The private room was a little depressed for a while, but fortunately, a waiter soon came over to serve dishes, which eased Baili's embarrassment a bit.

"We two, did we order too much?" Baili's mouth twitched as the dishes were on the table.

"I think it's okay, you can order more if you don't have enough food." Wei Xichen told Baili with a smile after letting the waiter leave.

Baili raised his eyebrows immediately, and said dissatisfied: "Do you mean I can eat very well?"

"Yeah." Wei Xichen nodded his head in disgrace, and then said: "But it doesn't matter, I can afford it."

Baili: "..." This rebel!

"I'm joking." Wei Xichen was afraid that he was really angry, so he quickly put away his smile, picked up the chopsticks and gave Baili some dishes. "The dishes here are delicious. I want you to taste it. I accidentally ordered it. too much."

"Huh." Baili glared at him, but still accepted his remarks, and began to eat.

The food tastes really good, and Baili's dissatisfaction is quickly suppressed by the food.

"The female number two you met in the crew today, you have a good relationship with her?"

When halfway through the meal, Wei Xichen poured himself a glass of wine and asked casually.

"You mean Li Qingqing?" Baili raised his head and glanced at him, then lowered his head to continue eating, "Generally, it's not too cooked."

Baili did not intend to tell Wei Xichen what happened to the crew this afternoon, and he felt that there was no need to say such trivial things.

But what Baili didn't know was that Wei Xichen knew exactly what happened in the afternoon from the message just sent by the assistant.

Of course, there is some ambiguity about this'clear and clear', after all, the assistant only heard about it from other people in the crew.

Now that Baili's cover-up attitude has something unusual in Wei's mind.

Is this afraid of what he knows? That's why he refused to say it?

"Really?" Wei Xichen put down his chopsticks, picked up the red wine glass and took a sip, the expression on his face was not as happy as before.

Baili heard that his tone was wrong, and raised his head again. When he saw the handsome profile face of this man, he couldn't help but stunned.

Wei Xichen tilted his head at the moment, with a cold expression on his face, with one arm resting on the back of the chair and the other hand holding a red wine glass, slowly reaching the light-colored lips...

Baili suddenly felt that his apprentice's current posture was pretty pretty.

Wei Xichen knew that Baili was watching him, but deliberately did not speak, but after waiting for a long time, he didn't wait for this person to explain, and his heart became more upset.

"You have nothing else to say to me?" Wei Xichen turned around, staring deeply at Baili.

"Huh?" Baili came back to his senses and saw that this person was looking at him intently, with expectation in his eyes, and immediately revealed an expression of sudden realization.

"Apprentice, congratulations on your successful entry into the training period!"

Wei Xichen: "..."

Mr. Wei was almost laughing at him, he really saw a ghost.

However, Baili didn't notice the anger of his apprentice. He poured a glass of wine and touched Wei Xichen. He repeated: "Apprentice, congratulations."

Wei Xichen: "..."

Congratulations.

Seeing Baili finished drinking, he poured himself a full glass and touched his glass. President Wei raised his eyebrows, took his hand, and brought the glass to his mouth.

"Hey?" Baili watched as his wine entered the mouth of his apprentice, and he didn't react to it for a long time there.

"It's too full, I'm afraid you might spill it." Mr. Wei's expression was calm and calm.

"Oh." Baili nodded calmly.

"I believe in your ghost."

...

This dinner of'to celebrate Mr. Wei's successful entry into the Qi training period' was eaten until nine o'clock in the evening. When the two came out of the hotel, the assistant was already asleep in the car.

The car door slammed shut, and the assistant woke up.

"Boss, you're finished eating." The assistant rubbed his eyes, but he didn't wake up for a while.

"Yeah." Wei Xichen replied in a low voice, without urging the assistant in a hurry.

The assistant waited until he was completely awake before starting the car and drove all the way back to Wei's villa.

"Let's talk about it, what's the matter?" As soon as he got home, Baili sat down on the big sofa in the center of the living room, looking at Wei Xichen dissatisfied.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Wei Xichen sat next to him with a serious expression that Baili had never seen before, and his aura was different from usual.

Until this moment, Baili realized that he never seemed to really know Wei Xichen.

"I..." Baili hesitated. He really wanted to know the reason for Wei Xichen's abnormal behavior these days, but he was afraid that the truth would be what he thought.

"Bali, don't pretend to be stupid with me." Wei Xichen looked at Baili with a storm brewing in his eyes, "I know, you know."

Baili has nothing to say.

He didn't know what was wrong with this. Wei Xichen had such feelings for him. It was obvious that they hadn't known each other for a long time, and they had always been limited to the master-disciple relationship.

"If you don't speak, I will treat it as your acquiescence." Wei Xichen said quietly after waiting for a while.

"Uh, what? What is the default?" Baili immediately exploded Mao and stared at him cautiously, "I warn you, don't think about this kind of thing at will."

"Hehe." Wei Xichen laughed and leaned gently on the back of the sofa. Suddenly the president's aura was full, "Since you don't let me identify this matter, you must at least give me an answer. Of course, first declare. I do not accept any rejection."

"Are you really nonsense!" Baili said irritably, "Don't let me refuse, then what choice is there!"

"Of course there is." Wei Xichen thought about it pretentiously, "You can choose to continue to associate with me as a master, or you can expel me from the teacher before accepting my pursuit."

Baili: "..."

Forgive him for not going to school, I really can't understand the shit difference between these two options.

"Wei Xichen, I didn't expect you to be such a person." Baili looked at him with a heartbroken expression, "I won't accept it, even if your brother is expelled from the teacher's door, I will not agree!"

"Oh." Wei Xichen sighed, and suddenly leaned over, staring at Baili dangerously, "In that case, there is no way."

"Wait! What are you doing! Don't come over!" Baili shouted in horror.

"I just think......"

Wei Xichen approached Baili's ear, and slowly said in the distorted expression that this person was about to move his hands: "I want you to think about it, think about how I treat you during this period of time, and then decide on the relationship between us. How to develop..."

Baili: "..."

The individual was scared to death. He thought that the rebel was about to come out with an overlord and almost slapped him into the air.

"How about it, think about it?" Wei Xichen finally put away his domineering spirit and said with a smile.

"Consider your uncle!" Baili slapped and slapped people on the coffee table, "You rebel, don't want to fool me!"

After Baili roared this voice, he disappeared in place, teleported to the second floor, and slammed the door of the room with a "bang".

Wei Xichen got up from the coffee table, rubbed his nose, and looked upstairs helplessly.

Originally, he wanted to wait a while before telling Baili, but I don't know if the crew's events today stimulated him, or if he drank a lot of red wine in the evening, he was so direct Baili had a showdown.

"Never mind, the arrangement of fate." Wei Xichen sorted out his clothes, picked up the phone that fell on the floor, and dialed a number.

"Hello? Xichen?" On the other side of the phone was the confused voice of someone being awakened from sleep.

"Old Qin, come out for a drink."

"what?"

...

Baili had been hiding upstairs, waiting for Wei Xichen to leave the villa and was picked up by Qin Chu, finally letting out a sigh of relief.

"What the hell is this!"

Baili pulled his hair in annoyance, and looked irritable.

Maybe this thing was wrong from the beginning, he shouldn't have volunteered to take over the task of helping Wei Xichen clear the gate, no, maybe he shouldn't come out at all!

"The mortal world is terrible." Baili took out his cell phone with lingering fear and dialed Li Xian's number.

"Brother, what's going on at night?" Li Xian's voice sounded pretty vigorous.

"Brother, how is your health?" Baili asked with concern.

"After taking the medicine pill given by the younger brother, it is much better." Li Xian said with a smile.

"It's okay if you're okay." Baili relaxed, and then told Li Xian about the mysterious person he met last night.

"The other party's cultivation base is above me. I want to ask seniors how many masters there are in T City, and see if I can find some clues from them."

"Junior Brother's statement is very reasonable." Li Xian agreed. "Master and his old man are refining medicine. It is estimated that by tomorrow morning, I will remember to ask him and let you know the news."

"Well, thank you brother." Baili replied.

"Junior Brother, I am a little tired from hearing your voice today. Is it too tired recently?" Li Xian keenly heard that Baili's state was not right, and couldn't help asking.

"Actually, there is one thing..." Baili hesitated, and decided to tell Li Xian about him and Wei Xichen, at least he could give himself an idea.

"It's Wei Xichen...seems to like me." Baili said.

"Huh?" After a doubt, the other side fell silent.

"He had a showdown with me tonight and asked me to think about it. I don't know what to do..." Baili said frustratedly, "I think something went wrong, why would he like me?"

"Junior Brother." Li Xian's tone was full of envy, and he sighed for a long time.

"What are you hesitating about this kind of thing..."

"Of course..."

"On the front!!"

Baili: "???"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

17K 479 53
Hé sǐduìtóu xiéyì jiéhūn hòu huái zǎile [I got conceived after agreeing to marry my nemesis ] Author: Mori 666 Category: Dānměi Fiction The Ming fami...
76.8K 1.6K 31
;; the third book of the whole series !! # taking requests !! guys i cant thank yall enough for the tremendous amounts of support yall have given me...
8.9K 94 12
40.5K 1.1K 93
放开我弟,冲我来 Status : 93 Chapters (Completed) Author : 快递小咕 Chu Suiyun, who had been rated as the "No. 1 Ideal Alpha of the Academy" for three consecut...