Their Abused Angel✔

By sarcasticsoul009

Carmella Aida Bernardi a 14 year old Italian kid. She's just like her name a garden. A garden full of softnes... More

A/N
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Luciano's Bonus Chapter
Antonietta's Bonus Chapter

Chapter 12

9K 350 381
By sarcasticsoul009

Carmella's point of view:

The doctor came outside with a nervous look and said: "i-I'm sorry but we were unable to save her naah just kidding back to the story baby."

He look at Papa and said: "I'm sorry but you all need to wait a little bit we can't say anything because she have lost a lot of blood."

Papa glare at him and said: "save my wife or I'll kill you."

Doctor nooded and went inside, Sergio look at me and started to walk towards me. He kneel down infront of me and pull me in his arms while i started to sob. He cares my haird and said: "shush baby it's okay, it's not your fault relax."

Papa sighed and said: "Armani why don't you take her home i don't want her to catch any disease."

He nodded and pick me up, i try to argue but Papa's sad expression made me stop. Me and Armani are now going back home along with Santino. I bit my lip and look at Armani and said: "I'm sorry.."

Armani cooed at my face and said: "my precious it's not your fault."

I started to sob and said: "everyone accepted me like yesterday and now they all will hate."

Santino told Armani to stop the car and he went out, open my door and pick me and sit on the passenger seat. He look at me and said: "no one will blame you we are adults and if even mother died ee won't blame you because it was her choice to come in between. She is a fighter and a queen of m- i mean our home. She won't like it if you will blame yourself and cry like there is no tomorrow."

I nodded still sniffling and put my head on his shoulder.

---------------------------

It's been a day since that incident and we all are now standing infront of the ICU. I look at Papa to see him looking at the door of ICU with a blank expression same goes for Giovanni. Mario's head is place on his hand while Sergio is pacing here and there. Armani is trying to calm Sergio while Santino is sitting beside Mario with his head resting beside the wall and his eyes are closed. Antonio on the other hand is looking at me with dark eyes and when our eyes matched he smirk at but i don't like the way he is looking at me.

The doctor came outside and said: "she is out of danger and is now wide awaking...well cursing at us."

Everyone sigh in relief while Mario chuckle and the doctor said: "she is asking for her daughter."

I sigh in relief that Mama doesn't hate me. Mario scoff and said: "told you brothers we are adopted not here. Dad are you sure this kid isn't your long lost daughter and we are not your adopted son's?"

Papa smirk and said: "i wish.

I grin and look Giovanni who said: "let's go inside."

I nodded and held his hand and we all started to go inside. Mama who was shouting at the nurse stop and look at me. Her eyes hardened up a bit and i gulp. She point at me with her finger and said: "you come here."

I bit my lip and slowly walk towards her with a scared expression on my face. She pull me with my arm in a swift that now I'm in her lap and she started to kiss me all over my face while saying: "oh my baby."

I giggle and whisper: "Mama."

She stop and then...she smack me on the butt making me yelp and she said: "that's for leaving my hand when i said no."

I pouted and put my head in the crook of her neck while everyone laugh at us except Papa and Giovanni well Giovanni's lips are twiching but Papa is glaring at Mama. I look up at Mama and Giovanni came and pick me and then everyone hug Mama well because she forced them too. Mario chuckle and said: "if you weren't my Mama i would have fuck you."

Hearing this Mama smack him on the cheek. I put my hand on my mouth to stop me from giggling. Papa's hands are crossed on his chest still glaring at Mama who is now looking back at him with sheepish smile on her face. Antonio chuckle and said: "looks like someone is going to get a banana."

Mama glare at Antonio and i whisper: "i love banana."

Giovanni chuckle and now everyone is looking at Gio because he just never...laugh. Giovanni smirk at me and said: "you won't be getting a fictional banana."

I frown while Sergio choke on his drink and said: "did the stiff Gio just said a joke?"

I look at Giovanni who is now as unamused as a stone. I kiss his cheek, he isn't looking at me but his lips are twitching. I put my head on his shoulder and started to bite and suck his collar.

I didn't hear Papa calling me and Mario said: "Dad she's very busy."

Papa look at him and raise his brow and Santino said: "busy eating Giovanni's collar.'

Giovanni look at me and i stop sucking on it and stare back at him with his collar still in my mouth. He look away and started to chuckle and Mama said: "aye my Gio just laugh for two times in a row wow."

I blush an hold his collar in my hands are burry my face in between his neck. Giovanni kneel back a bit and then Papa said: "okay boys be serious Carmella come here."

I nodded and walk towards him, Papa look at me and said: "did you see anything that made you upset?"

I look away and shake my head in a no and Papa hold my hands in his and kneel down a bit and said: "look me in the eye and only verbal answers are allowed."

I look at him and whisper: "my parents."

Papa eyes widen up a bit and then he sit up straight in his chair and said: "okay what the fuck were they doing there?"

He share a quick glance with Mama who sighed and said: "ho visto un tizio puntarle la pistola contro di lei non era della mafia Basilischi perché non c'era nessun tatuaggio con la firma. Penso che i suoi genitori siano in una mafia più piccola e il ragazzo era di lì mafia. forse vogliono ucciderla? (i saw a guy pointing his gun at her he wasn't from Basilischi mafia because there wasn't any signature tattoo. i think that her parent's are in a smaller mafia and the guy was from there mafia. maybe they want to kill her?)"

Papa nodded and said: "i think so they are after okay forget it i will look into this matter right now let's just go home."

I nodded and we all started to walk towards the car with Mama. I close my eyes feeling happy that no one blame me and maybe now I'm finally happy?

Little did they all know that they didn't shoot her because they wanted to kill her. They just wanted to see how the Camorra mafia will react and now they know that their lives revolve around this little girl and that they have found their weakness and this is the start of a whole new
WAR.

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments?

So i didn't kill Antonietta nor i was planning to jeez i get so many death threats.

Are you happy with Antonietta being alive?

What do you think about Antonio?

What do you think about this foreshadowing?

What are your comments on our sweer Ella eating her eldest brother's collar?

I love you ❤❤❤

Bye 🐒🐒🐒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.9K 24
#1 in possesive #1 in onlygirl #1 in newschool 02/01/24 #1 in youngest 21/02/24 Kyrie Sage Arena is a sweet girl, with a kind heart, a quiet personal...
6.7K 111 9
Alessia Armani A 17 year old girl who lost her mother when she was 15, and now lives with her abusive foster family. what will happen when her fost...
5.5K 292 17
In the world of guns and evil , a rose is bloomed. Just like a rose has thorns on it to prevent it from being crushed , she too has her father and b...
95.4K 2.2K 26
Words can't explain how much pain I felt during those years. The beatings, insults, and worst of all, the nightmares. Elizabeth was known as the Lost...